It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting in France after England vs Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Turkish football has a similar problem with hooliganism as Russia does , haven't heard of any problems with their supporters.
Why should I expect Russian fans to be any different ?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You probably don't understand what it is, that I am trying to say.

No way in hell am i trying to justify the yesterday actions; all that I'm saying is that it was to be expected and that french police should have known better and prepared better. I would say that's a fact. There were like what, more than 10 separate fights? It should have been prevented.

edit on 740k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It should have been prevented

Regardless of the reasons for the violence I agree with you on that , as Freeborn pointed out on the previous page the warnings of history were there and mistakes were made by the authorities.
I hope we've seen the worst and now we can get back on with the football.

Croatia 1 - Turkey 0 ... Half Time.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
England and Russia are now on a final warning and will be disqualified if any further trouble occurs.
GOOD.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
England and Russia are now on a final warning and will be disqualified if any further trouble occurs.
GOOD.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Total crock.
Typical UEFA film flam.
The violence in the stadium came from one side only.
UEFA has no remit regarding what goes on away from the grounds.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I assume this warning includes the incidents from outside the stadium as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Which UEFA have previously stated are beyond their purview. Funny how they decided to move those particular goalposts now.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
UEFA are a joke organisiation. They would do better looking inwards than outwards. People who have been paying attention as to what's been going on within UEFA are sick of the corruption and couldn't give a rats arse about their poxy competitions.

Hell mend them if the whole competition is scrapped because of Violence. Just a Shame that France has to suffer more violence than they already have. #@&# UEFA!!!
edit on 12-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hooligans should all be banned from sports, it's unfortunate that other people(Especially young children) have to watch the poor fools fight among themselves, terrorists could also take advantage of the situation.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
UEFA are a joke organisiation. They would do better looking inwards than outwards. People who have been paying attention as to what's been going on within UEFA are sick of the corruption and couldn't give a rats arse about their poxy competitions.

Hell mend them if the whole competition is scrapped because of Violence. Just a Shame that France has to suffer more violence than they already have. #@&# UEFA!!!

I don't agree with much you say, but your opinion of UEFA will garner a lot of support I reckon.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Indeed.
Well said.

Perhaps that's another reason why this match was scheduled at such a ridiculous time and place?

Predictable riot, hooliganism becomes the focal point of discussion deflecting away from the nefarious activities of UEFA.

And bear in mind that The English F.A. was right at the forefront of expressing concern about Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini.....a bit of pay back maybe?

On a slightly different tack; I do know that there is a general disgust at the Russian fans for attacking 'ordinary' supporters including children and it has been alleged that some disabled English fans were also assaulted by the Russians.
Expect a serious turn-out next time England play Russia.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I can't tell for sure what has happened on the stadium, but outside of it, in the videos that I've watched showing these fights, there was no child, no old person, no disabled person; i saw a bunch of young people on both sides fighting.

It'd make no sense for anyone to target children or disabled persons.
edit on 716k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Really clutching at straws now with this nugget, 'ordinary' supporters including children and it has been alleged that some disabled English fans were also assaulted by the Russians.

As for your thinly veiled threat/statement "Expect a serious turn-out next time England play Russia", Well Your boys better get to the Gym. Those Russian Boys train hard for this sort of #.

What we are seeing is someone coming prepared for Englands thuggery. Englands so called "Firm" have looked at a formidable foe in the eye/six pack, then shat their kebabs into there butchers apron boxers and done what cowards do. Bolted.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I can't tell for sure what has happened on the stadium, but outside of it, in the videos that I've watched showing these fights, there was no child, no old person, no disabled person; i saw a bunch of young people on both sides fighting.

The Russians attacked some English fans at the end of the game. They laid into anyone who was near to them regardless.
Apparently a few in the disabled section were assaulted as well.

Back in the day 'Old School Casuals' would only ever seek to fight other mobs - attacks on 'ordinary' fans were severely frowned upon.
Those rules don't apply to the Russians / Poles etc and they target indiscriminately.

As for 'young people' being involved - many English fans who travel abroad are in their 40's and 50's, hardly young.

I've watched a few video's etc but most of what I've posted has been based on conversations I've had with people who are in Marseilles at present and my own experiences in the past.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

What we are seeing is someone coming prepared for Englands thuggery. Englands so called "Firm" have looked at a formidable foe in the eye/six pack, then shat their kebabs into there butchers apron boxers and done what cowards do. Bolted.

That's the problem when you play the " B " team whist the " A " team is left at home.

And the authorities did well in making sure The " A " team was not able to attend.

edit on 12-6-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That's the problem when you play the " B " team whist the " A " team is left at home.

Ha. Good one. I still fancy Russia's Z team to beat England's A team any day of the week. Google them mate. As i said they seriously Train for this, And i'm pretty sure knowing they had England, They trained even harder.

I've watched a few videos of both them in training and in the past few days in action. Not a beer belly in site.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ha. Good one. I still fancy Russia's Z team to beat England's A team any day of the week. Google them mate. As i said they seriously Train for this, And i'm pretty sure knowing they had England, They trained even harder.

I've watched a few videos of both them in training and in the past few days in action. Not a beer belly in site.

I find you comments disgusting that you are gloryfying Russian Thugs.

No place for comments like that on ATS

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I find you comments disgusting that you are gloryfying Russian Thugs.

No place for comments like that on ATS

Agreed.
At least he's not blaming it all on the English fans now and calling them a disgrace to humanity.
Strange how he glorifies the Russian thugs instead of calling them that sensationalist disgrace to humanity, as he did in his closed thread yesterday.
Sounds like a #ing traitor to me...but saying that he hates England and doesn't recognise the UK as his country...yeah, #ing traitor.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Really clutching at straws now with this nugget, 'ordinary' supporters including children and it has been alleged that some disabled English fans were also assaulted by the Russians.

Solo, you're credibility on this subject has been thoroughly discredited with your rabid anti-English bigotry and hysteria and your blatant attempts to wind English people up at every opportunity.

If you'd bothered to watch any video's of the Russian attacking 'ordinary' English fans at the end of the game even you would have to accept that it was thoroughly unprovoked and the English fans who were attacked look as much like genuine English hooligans as I look like Jimmy Krankie!

As for the alleged attacks on some disabled fans I can only repeat what people who were in the stadium have told me.
It wouldn't surprise me, I've heard similar stories before.

As for your thinly veiled threat/statement "Expect a serious turn-out next time England play Russia", Well Your boys better get to the Gym. Those Russian Boys train hard for this sort of #.

I and anyone who knows even the slightest thing about this subject know that the Russians take these things seriously.
That's why they are roided up to the hilt.

There was no 'thinly veiled threat' - only stating sentiment that has been expressed to me.
I assure you, I'll be nowhere near such a confrontation should it ever occur - those days are well and truly in the past for me, too old, too fat and no interest whatsoever in such antics.

What we are seeing is someone coming prepared for Englands thuggery.

?
The Russians have been planning this for ages, even The Sun, a rag that delights in hating English football fans, knew this.
These are the people you are trying to big up in your relentless attempts to slag off and criticise anything to do with the English people at every single opportunity.
www.thesun.co.uk... -euro-2016/
www.mirror.co.uk...
Every single independent reporter has clearly stated that the vast majority of the violence was instigated by Russian hooligans and local Ultras.

Englands so called "Firm" have looked at a formidable foe in the eye/six pack, then shat their kebabs into there butchers apron boxers and done what cowards do. Bolted.

First of all, England haven't had a 'Firm' for donkey's years - organised football hooliganism on a national level is a thing of the past - banning orders have actually worked.
British police are really on top of such things.

That organised Russians hooligans 'did' the English FANS is without doubt.

If you take delight in that then it says far more about YOU than it does the English fans.

edit on 12/6/16 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
That organised Russians hooligans 'did' the English FANS is without doubt.

If you take delight in that then it says far more about YOU than it does the English fans.

Indeed it does.
I imagine his vile hatred for the English is enough that he would join in with the Russians if he was out there right now.
It's not even an advantage for me being Welsh because my lack of hatred for the English winds him up as well.

I won't miss people like that if the UK does break up, not at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join