It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting in France after England vs Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Indeed it does.
I imagine his vile hatred for the English is enough that he would join in with the Russians if he was out there right now.

I don't think he'd have the balls - easy spouting his bigotry and hatred using a keyboard.....its another thing getting stuck in when its all on top!

It's not even an advantage for me being Welsh because my lack of hatred for the English winds him up as well.

I know, it must really stick in his throat.

I know plenty of Scots who I would really like to see him discuss his hatefulness with in person.

I won't miss people like that if the UK does break up, not at all.

As you know I'm a firm supporter of the British Union but I am gradually beginning to think there is some merit in your viewpoint.....and that is sad.

edit on 12/6/16 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Solo, I'm probably one of the few Englishmen on this board that likes you, you speak your mind, and you have some interesting viewpoints.

Your anti-English rhetoric is getting old now, England isn't London, it is made up many different counties, some of which, like mine, have more in common with Scotland.

Give it a rest marra, please.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Being honest and realistic about it you can sort of understand why the Russians want to get it on with the Brits. Our government had gone all out to strangle the Russian economy through sanctions, many Russians will be suffering because of Britains actions. Plus we were at the western front of forcing them into relinquishing firstly their empire in Eastern Europe then into dissolving the USSR. Russians are feeling their feet again and know full well that Britain since the Crimean War have been trying to screw them over.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I never really understood hooligan culture, our weirdly homoerotic national fascination with it and the mindless glorification of it through stuff like football factory.

Maybe in some ways it serves as a safety valve for the elite to vent the discontent of the working classes and keep them distracted while they set about robbing us all.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
French prosecutors have said 150 Russians were behind most of the violence in Marseille ahead of the Euro 2016 match between England and Russia in Marseille.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
youtu.be... Russian man apologized

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
UEFA has handed Russia a suspended disqualification and 150,000 euro fine for the action of their fans on Saturday , any further trouble will trigger their expulsion from the competition.

The suspended disqualification and fine relate only to incidents that happened inside the stadium. The decision is open to appeal. However sports minister and Russian Football Union president Vitaly Mutko said Russia will comply with Uefa's decision, adding: "What other position can there be?"
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've been informed that its kicking off already in Lille.

The Russians have been indiscriminately targeting anyone who they suspect of being English regardless of age / sex etc.
Apparently English and Welsh fans have mobbed up together.

This is not going to go away just because of the threats and fine imposed by UEFA - the Russian firm seems to be determined to continue the violence at every opportunity.
Regardless of the fact that the vast majority of English and Welsh fans are NOT hooligans many will however defend themselves and retaliate.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think the Russia Wales game will be very interesting from the point of view as to how the Russian fans will react.

Would also love Wales to win.....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yep it is indeed kicking off in Lille.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Russians just attacked English and Welsh fans who were drinking together.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 14-6-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why has Russia not been stripped of the World Cup

There fans are thugs

They bribed Fifa

Most of there athletes seem to have used drugs

??????????

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Have quite a few friends out there and apparently it is really getting on top now.

And it seems the English and Welsh are pretty solid together.

The Russians are going to get us all thrown out.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good to see English and Welsh supporters sticking together against the scum Russians.
I wonder if our resident bitter and hate filled Scottish member of ATS will reconsider his vile comments calling the English fans 'a disgrace to humanity' now?

I wonder if the same person who spews such vile messages on the forums would stick together with his fellow Brits, or join in with the fans from Russia?

Genuine questioning thoughts after reading so much hate for the English here.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I wanted Russia to win, but that is just sporting rivelary

Had I saw a Russian attacking one of my fellow Brits I would have stepped in and defended my countrymen

Ps I know that's not directed at me

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

What are these peaceful Englishmen doing in Lille, when they're not playing there?

Do you know who plays there? Russia.

I think the englishmen wanted some retaliation

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Good to see English and Welsh supporters sticking together against the scum Russians.
I wonder if our resident bitter and hate filled Scottish member of ATS will reconsider his vile comments calling the English fans 'a disgrace to humanity' now?

I wonder if the same person who spews such vile messages on the forums would stick together with his fellow Brits, or join in with the fans from Russia?

Genuine questioning thoughts after reading so much hate for the English here.

You attempting to goad me now.

link   

I'd join in with Russians. But then again, i am not an englishman

Or at least that's what I would do if I were, say, twenty years younger...

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

.... They were probably having a pint, why do u think the Russians set of flares during that match then attacked English fans..... Seems to me it's the Russian fans out for a fight

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But see, there was no need for these fine englishmen to be there in the first place. It was obviously an attempt to provoke Russians.

But i guess every countries news outlet will tell a different story.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join