It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting in France after England vs Russia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: mr-lizard

Have quite a few friends out there and apparently it is really getting on top now.

And it seems the English and Welsh are pretty solid together.

The Russians are going to get us all thrown out.

Same thing happened to the Irish and Polish. There's tons of vids of them laughing and singing together. Then they got attacked / provoked.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Okay, so I just read that these englishmen were TOLD to settle in Lille????? So it appears that it was NOT a provocation like I thought, but the planners mistake.

What the actual f&#?

France has become a laughable nation

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

What are these peaceful Englishmen doing in Lille, when they're not playing there?

Do you know who plays there? Russia.

I think the englishmen wanted some retaliation

They've been advised to move there by the Police from what I recall.

Also there's a match due 28km from their stay. Thursday against Wales. The same people they were just drinking with.

----

England vs Wales
UEFA EURO Group stage
Thursday, 16 June, 14:00
Stade Bollaert-Delelis

28km away. Asssumedly the Welsh have been advised the same.
edit on 14-6-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

but just because the rest of the world is saying something, does not make it true. Just a little tip

If they're quoting the French prosecutor who is in possession of the available evidence I think it does make it true.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Are you going to ask why the Welsh were there?

I'm glad the Welsh are in the same place as the English because at least they'll defend each others back against the scum Russians.

Normal fans FFS, English firms aren't even really out there due to UK government banning orders and such like.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Oh I'm well pleased both sets of fans are there together.

I've had one or two run in's with Cardiff S.C. over the years and am still in contact with a couple of their lads.
Like all English lads I've spoken to they are all fully behind England and Wales mobbing up.

I do have a potential solution....but it may not be to the liking of many; temporarily suspend all banning orders and lay on free transport to Calais.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Good to see English and Welsh supporters sticking together against the scum Russians.
I wonder if our resident bitter and hate filled Scottish member of ATS will reconsider his vile comments calling the English fans 'a disgrace to humanity' now?

I wonder if the same person who spews such vile messages on the forums would stick together with his fellow Brits, or join in with the fans from Russia?

Genuine questioning thoughts after reading so much hate for the English here.

You attempting to goad me now.

You shame yourself fella, you need no assistance from me.

...so are the English fans still a disgrace to humanity now, or have you sobered up?

You amuse me..
Napoleon and Hitler couldn't defeat the Russians. A bunch of fat blokes with ankies on their eds, dressed in Butchers Apron boxers aint gonna do it either.

Look on the bright side, at least after your boys..or is that boyos got battered,? At least they can thank one's lucky Stars they get free healthcare as a benefit of being a member of the European union..

Until next time eh...

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I am pleased as well, and you know what, Cardiff and Swansea boys will be ignoring deep rivalries and teaming up with the English lads to defend against the Russians and local firms.

I would not be outraged if banning orders were temporarily lifted tomorrow with a free travel pass.
The scum attacking 'normal' fans need what they are looking for.

link   

I do have a potential solution....but it may not be to the liking of many; temporarily suspend all banning orders and lay on free transport to Calais

For God sake no. If you unleash Birmingham City Zulu Army it will be carnage. No i say, NO.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Wow, hatred and lack of education, or blind indoctrination, is dripping in your post.
I'll leave you to that, but ask again, are the English fans still a disgrace to humanity?
Would you defend and/or stick together with English fans if you knew they were the target of violence by Russian firms?

Everything you have posted so far on ATS tells me no you wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Quelle surprise....it seems the local Lille Ultras have turned up and they are mobbing up with the Russians, again.

And the local police stand idly by watching events......
edit on 14/6/16 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They done me at New Street many many years ago lol

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In situations like that, there's not much you can do.

If you allow for two groups to come near each other, it's pretty much a guarantee chaos.

Shouldn't France be accountable for their terrible management of euro so far as well? It makes perfect sense. You organize something in your country, and you are not able to insure safety...not even that, you even contribute it to chaos...that's idiotic

edit on 207k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that

A lot of the old " firms " have now come under one banner. It's called The EDL.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Edited: Ignore

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.skysports.com...< br />
2 Russians arrested

One of those arrested spat out a gum shield before entering the police van. Russian troublemakers in Marseille over the weekend were seen wearing these mouth protectors, martial arts gloves and carrying knives.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Sorry to hear that

A lot of the old " firms " have now come under one banner. It's called The EDL.

Some people will always enjoy violence, the flag fought for is generally just one of convenience.
I prefer organised violence between people who wish to act violently, compared to organised violence against people who only wish banter and a good night out.

If the only organised game in the world was tiddly-winks then out of the millions who followed it there would absolutely be an element who met to fight...but not attack normal tiddly-wink fans.

*Edit*
...it's been a long time since Swansea used to meet Birmingham away, I'm over it lol
edit on 14.6.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Shouldn't France be accountable for their terrible management of euro so far as well?

Of course they should.
UK police forces are excellent at controlling potential flashpoints at football matches and their intelligence gathering is second to none.
They offered unlimited assistance to their French counterparts....with typical French arrogance they were told that the French authorities could manage quite adequately.
Obviously they were wrong!

And as I've said before; the scheduling of some of the games beggars belief.....all of which leads me to think that for some reason someone somewhere wanted all this to happen....to what end I have no idea.

Many old Casuals were initially taken in by EDL - once they saw that the EDL was full of wannabee's and neverwere's and were by and large just ignorant bigots the vast majority dissociated themselves from the group.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right mate - I've edited it out.

We are what we are....sometimes anger and disgust get the better of us.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Yeah, you're right mate - I've edited it out.

We are what we are....sometimes anger and disgust get the better of us.

Aye me too. No worries.

We're human.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join