It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most millennial men don’t identify as masculine, 1-in-5 actually identify as feminine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: InTheLight

Yes... Natural insticts are a personal choice. (sarcasm)

My natural urges don't run me, my intellect does.

If we are going by that logic than your own thought process has been influenced. You cannot know something that has not already been known. Every thought you have is a sting of thoughts based on things previously discussed or read about. Every word you know, every definition is bias...by your logic,

And the same for all, influenced and conditioned by life's experiences and throughout all this we have personal choice.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I never said you offended me, just that you place your personal opinions over factual evidence which, once again, I will be happy to provide you with after 5pm central time.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Oh so now you are going to call me names, I don't have any learning issues, you are using the plight of transgender people for your socially engineering cause, it's disgusting and dishonest. As I said genders are biologically based, deal with it.

I was not calling you names, it appears to me you just don't understand what I am talking about and so keep trying to make you understand without success. Perhaps you don't want to know and that's fine with me...I understand it can be difficult.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I never said you offended me, just that you place your personal opinions over factual evidence which, once again, I will be happy to provide you with after 5pm central time.

You provided no factual evidence for me to agree or disagree with, only your personal opinion which can be relevant and correct for the personal choices and self-identification you decided to adopt in life, which is my point - personal choice.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

And what exactly are you trying to say? Please elaborate for the rest of us, who are clueless...

I for one, have no idea what you are talking about
edit on 29-5-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No I fully understand, gender neutrality is bull#, and you are supporting a social engineering cause that's it, fact is you'll never stop boys from being boys or women from being women, and our society's have pretty much abandoned the fanatical feminist movement for these very reasons, did you know in the U.K only 7% of women identify as feminists? Why do you think that is? Guess what it's coming to America and many of your social engineering policy's are going to crumble.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I apologize that it is complicated for you to look up studies on the subject. Again, 5pm central time I will give you my undivided attention.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No I fully understand, gender neutrality is bull#, and you are supporting a social engineering cause that's it, fact is you'll never stop boys from being boys or women from being women, and our society's have pretty much abandoned the fanatical feminist movement for these very reasons, did you know in the U.K only 7% of women identify as feminists? Why do you think that is? Guess what it's coming to America and many of your social engineering policy's are going to crumble.

No you don't understand and social engineering and justice for all is in the hands of the next generation. Watch and see how humanists (still keeping the term feminists for historical reasons of pride) will combat the incoming problems from other countries and change paradigms that don't work in a civilized society.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

It is up to you to provide evidence to your theory, then I will do the same to prove mine. The ball is in your court.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It is up to you to provide evidence to your theory, then I will do the same to prove mine. The ball is in your court.

So you are waiting to see what I have specifically to attack those arguments and not just make your own claim? Seems you aren't very confident in your opinions. That or you enjoy being on the offensive.

link   

So you are waiting to see what I have specifically to attack those arguments and not just make your own claim? Seems you aren't very confident in your opinions. That or you enjoy being on the offensive.

link   

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

And what exactly are you trying to say? Please elaborate for the rest of us, who are clueless...

I for one, have no idea what you are talking about

The argument is social engineering and being at mercy of your biological nature/urges (choosing only masculine or feminine - whatever the definition is for those) vs. personal choice, self-identification and changing as per changing societal norms.
edit on 29-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

link   

Elaborate, what paradigms aren't working? I can tell you one gender neutrality, Gender is biologically based lol. What are you the most protected class of people fighting for? Don't give broad altruistic examples, go ahead nail it down, what must change ? Also do you realize by using the gender neutral argument and holding up transgenders by it, you are disingenuously and rather disgustingly using their plight for your agenda. They believe gender is innate inherent and given to you in the womb, and yet you are saying that is not true, and yet somehow you support these people?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Elaborate, what paradigms aren't working? I can tell you one gender neutrality, Gender is biologically based lol. What are you the most protected class of people fighting for? Don't give broad altruistic examples, go ahead nail it down, what must change ? Also do you realize by using the gender neutral argument and holding up transgenders by it, you are disingenuously and rather disgustingly using their plight for your agenda. They believe gender is innate inherent and given to you in the womb, and yet you are saying that is not true, and yet somehow you support these people?

I have no agenda. I like you engage in discussion to learn and hopefully gain an understanding of our changing world and attitudes. I could as easily hold up men's inequality in child custody cases as an example, my point is gender neutrality servens human rights.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Public Service Announcement!!

Civil debate does not allow snarkiness, name-calling, bickering, attacks on other members and the like:

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Please read the above and post responsibly.....
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You challenged me, so now back it up.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Gender neutrality does no such thing, it marginalizes both men and women, it's a fantasy, the idea that if we just believe hard enough something is true than it is true, and yes it is an agenda but I think a very self serving one in your case it's helps form a peaceful world view for yourself, the problem is that it doesn't for many others including transgender people who claim their gender is inherent, so as you smoke the human rights pipe, realize you are marginalizing many people under your feel good assumptions, with that said you didn't answer my questions or spell out what must change. It's been fun

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well if I were at home I would have provided them already. Seeing as how you are able to fully sit down and compose what you want to say, maybe you should do so whilst I work.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well if I were at home I would have provided them already. Seeing as how you are able to fully sit down and compose what you want to say, maybe you should do so whilst I work.

I too am busy with life in-between posts and will have to sign off soon, so I don't have the time and without your science to back up your challenge, I can not really get a good handle on what your point may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join