It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most millennial men don’t identify as masculine, 1-in-5 actually identify as feminine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You don't have time to do a simple search while posting on ATS?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Funny you say that, but your points haven't been elaborated on at all other than some vague sense of equality for all and human rights and gender neutrality, which I have continued to nail in and show you that you are actually marginalizing both men and women and transgenders, so please without ado give us your points on what must change, and where you stand because this is murky at best, and in stark contrast to what your very name purports. I think SDB is more than willing to provide the science and I'm looking forward to the debate that will take place.
edit on 29-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Gender neutrality does no such thing, it marginalizes both men and women, it's a fantasy, the idea that if we just believe hard enough something is true than it is true, and yes it is an agenda but I think a very self serving one in your case it's helps form a peaceful world view for yourself, the problem is that it doesn't for many others including transgender people who claim their gender is inherent, so as you smoke the human rights pipe, realize you are marginalizing many people under your feel good assumptions, with that said you didn't answer my questions or spell out what must change. It's been fun

It provides justice and fairness to all, especially for trans-gendered people by changing the laws, such as with the gender neutral bathrooms. I really don't understand your train of thought, it seems mixed up to me. Next, we will have to deal with the rights of humans being half robot/human, so what must change is discrimination against those that are different in any way as perceived and accepted as the normal of the day.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

You don't have time to do a simple search while posting on ATS?

Research takes time and contemplation, if done properly.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The problem is your definition of discrimination you believe gender is completely neutral therefor it's all social discrimination, this is simply untrue, and it's also discrediting transgenders why can't you see this?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The problem is your definition of discrimination you believe gender is completely neutral therefor it's all social discrimination, this is simply untrue, and it's also discrediting transgenders why can't you see this?

I disagree, transgender people are getting what they are asking for - equality. I did not say gender is neutral, I am trying to discuss the concept of gender neutrality as a consideration and driving force to change existing, outdated laws which discriminate. You are not following my train of thought.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If gender is not neutral then the concept of gender neutrality is a farce.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Not within the law.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Not within the law.

Yes that's quite scary, you attempting to legislate marginalizing fantasy concepts based on your ill informed prescriptions.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Somebody has to be the first to die in the zombie apocalypse.

Politicians before anyone else.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was the house keeper for a gentleman, who was gay, his home looked like a women would be living there, very feminine, but on the wall was a case with his ribbons and medals from the war,

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Not within the law.

Yes that's quite scary, you attempting to legislate marginalizing fantasy concepts based on your ill informed prescriptions.

What is scary is people holding onto discriminatory marginalizing stereotypes to deny others human rights or equality.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

How many of those older males were alienated, beaten, or ostracized until they acted more "manly" when they were young?

Most ALL of us older people.

See back in the day.

Society wasn't so touchy feely.

The age of getting stuff in lockers, and wedgies, etc.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

gender is not a stereotype its a reality, stop it.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: awareness10

It's just different now. It's a different world.

As kids, we were John Wayne, James Bond, fighters, soldiers. . . etc.

Now they wear eye make up.

Don't forget Eastwood.

That's a mans man.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Sorry but you're a bit late. They are already protected against discrimination by the law.

www.aclu.org...

Now, what you want is to force your ideas upon the people. The government is not meant to force people to think a certain way, only protect them from their rights being violated.

Forcing people to think a certain way has never worked out in the past, and it won't work out in your fantasy. But go ahead and try.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

gender is not a stereotype its a reality, stop it.

Masculinity and femininity are stereotyped, that is the reality and I have to stop it now because hubby wants to go motorcycling with me.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

And only recently with bathroom rights (did not exist before)...and so it continues.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Not true.

There is a masculine and feminine energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join