It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Could just be my morning eyes, but that almost looks like a zoomed in cookie! haha!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
May I ask where you saw them?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Either that or a saltine cracker, or maybe a pop tart.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I wouldn't be able to kill them because well. I'm not good with that sort of thing. Probably not. Hello mother!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Your writing is amazing and I always love to read what you come up with!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Quantum12
Believe it or not a chicken's egg is porous enough to allow the sperm through.

This is a chicken egg under a microscope:

I like the smaller blue eggs

Those are robin eggs!

I looked quick and thought you were posting a pic of a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie. LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Killing them is so metal though.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Going out to dinner for mom's birthday. I will check in later.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Oh, I'm slow and wasn't the only one who saw a cookie. LOL

Hello Tiamat!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How are you? Do anything today?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

(I thought Wolfie's pic was a cookie at first too LOL!)

Thank you for your words
come the end of this month and I'll be writing writing writing! Can only get better... I have to leave in a few minutes, but, since you like reading my words I'll just share this... it's part of one of my stories and I was giggling to myself as I wrote it, so, *shares and giggles*

He sighed and got to his feet, trying to shake away his sudden downheartedness, aware that if he didn’t return to the Hall shortly that not even the Gods above could save him from his father’s wrath. Running a hand swiftly through his hair in an attempt to become more presentable, he made his way through the passageways that led back towards the Hall, entering the room and seeing his father seated on his throne, not bothering to hide his annoyance as a random nobleman was talking to him. Talking at him, more like. Hiding a smirk as the thought quickly flashed through his mind.

His father glanced up and looked at him, a plea in his eyes, and he knew that he had arrived just in time. He forced an urgency into his gait and hurried to the back of the room smiling apologetically at the people who had gathered, as he arrived at the throne he bent down to whisper softly into his father’s ear knowing that to all outside appearances this was simply an important message for the King. “Father! Never fear, I am here to release you from the impending torture, the looming misery, the forthcoming suffering that is awaiting you at the hands of these reprehensible noblefolk.”

With a motion that had been perfected over the years, his father gave him a shocked look and rose quickly to his feet, hastily bowing to the people who had surrounded him and were waiting for an audience. “Apologies, my son has brought something most important to my attention. With the rampant chaos that lingers outside of Astana, I’m sure you understand.” He looked over at Cael and forced a commanding aura to surround him, his words hurrying from his mouth as he spoke with authority. “Cael, if you could accompany me to the strategy room.” And strode quickly away to an adjacent chamber.

Bowing with a false but well-intentioned regret to the people, he swiftly followed his father into the room and closed the door behind him, unable to eliminate the cheeky smile that had begun to spread across his face as he observed his father slump exaggeratedly over the solitary table in the room. “Gods above! Cael! What took you so long?”

Cael leant back casually against the door, entertained by the feigned distress that surrounded the man. “I was merely having a wonderful noon-meal with my dear friend Antohne… Father, you are aware that you have done this several times now, yes? The people! They will assume that you simply wish to not speak with them!”

Argh, I really have to finish writing these stories haha.
One daaaaay!!!!!!

I have to go

I'll be thinking of everyone here!

And awaiting the 27th!
Heheheee.

*hugs for everyone*

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Kaelci, thanks for sharing a part of your story!
Have a lovely day Sweetheart!

Tiamt, absolutely nothing. Feeling fatigued, so just chilling and hanging out in here and reading threads. How are you this evening?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Going out to dinner for mom's birthday. I will check in later.

Happy Birthday Martin's Mom!!! Thank you for raising such a beautiful and wonderful daughter!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I will definitely share with her night she loves the shed

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

How cool that your Mom loves the shed! Waves at Mom!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Kim made a cool thread. Check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Had a meeting earlier. Argh, I have been told to write in a more boring manner! Been talking with my friend via the phone just about most of my waking hours. I ought to stop and I will pretty soon. I'll think about the introduction to my final paper which (the first paragraph) will be on topic of my mother(real) so it should be interesting. Otherwise I'll look into the next segment of the love story here.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Heh. I love metal, but I am the calmest person you will find. Well, one of, especially compared to the music I enjoy.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Sorry they want you to write differently. That sucks!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi all,

caught up on all the chicken talk.

Some very funny stories and comments.

Catch you later.

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join