It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
What is the difference between language and writing? Thanks
I will. Ah, but it's such a long assignment and that is such a boring use of words.

I'm on top of the world! Woo hoo!!

"
I'm heading north, I'm heading home doing 125
I close my eyes and count to ten - Ha ha, I'm still alive
Perfect, perfect tunnel vision, razor sharp and racing, racing
These moments, immortal,
No one touches this"
edit on 4-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

That sounds really gross. LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Your right it does sound yucky but tastes good lol

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
A bit more complicated than that -

If both parents (to be) are both the result of the one child policy, ie they have no siblings then they are entitled to have a second child, not sure if the sex of the first child is a factor. Will check that for you.

But regardless, the one/two child policy can be circumvented with cash. That is a fact I have been told, and seen evidence of.

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
It's a 2 child policy now right?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: GoShredAK

Taps fingers on the table. Times up! LOL
Ok, I'll be good and wait.

. Well honestly I'm not sure if this will be viewed as funny........: ill admit I'm undecided......anyway this is at where I'm eating tonight .....
. sorry its upside down. Must be how I'm holding the phone.

It's just that these make me think about ats everytime I see them...
edit on 4-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My belly is full of food and cake and now I’m exhausted. LOL But too hyped on sugar to sleep! LOL

Congrats on landing the new trick!! That’s awesome! So do you just sit your phone and have it take a burst or video and crop out the pic? OK where’s our funny picture??

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Oh WIS that is so very close to the house!! Please be careful. I would NOT want to surprise Teddy, especially if he is a she with cubs!

So did you stay home or venture out to the hospital? Hope all went well either way.

Did you ever get out of paradise cove?

I am finally home and resting for a bit. After a couple days of hell I have finally completed my migration. My hair is a bit grayer and just a little thinner but I survived. LOL. Now I get to watch everyone else run around upgrading all the desktops in the hospital to the new version. The msi won’t push out across the network because the program is specific to the user that installed the program (who plans this stuff). So we have about 100 computers that have to be updated tomorrow, luckily it’s not a program that everyone uses or it would be more like 500 computers!!! I promise once this week is over I will stop being so whiney, I don’t know where this side of me came from. HAHAHA
[[[HUGS]]]Sorry if I missed anyone

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There was a thread once about it if you want I can link it. Hmm, well corruption will always exist and the greatest mode or vehicle of it is money.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Had to run up to my mom's earlier to help her get a couple of things moved around the house. Not fun having to move a loaded aquarium for an Eastern box snapping turtle. If you are wondering, yes those are legal to own in the state of West Virginia.

While I was there, I had to get a picture of her cat before I left. That's her twelve year old tabby Elmo. Yes he is taking up the top of an ENTIRE eight pack of Charmin paper towels.

Now it's snack time!!!

edit on 4-5-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes and it was not fun leaving lol

link   
a reply to: Martin75. Well actually you are exactly correct! It is a real pain propping the phone up....

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Language is “The Law” of things kinda. (HAHAHA As I break the law and make up a word.) It has commas in the right place and follows the order of things. This is what they “teach” you.

Writing is the pouring out of your soul. It might not always be proper and there may be run on sentences or too many adjectives; but it flows correctly as you read so it so it works. (Yeah I know I’m really pushing it there)
*see my heart rate went up thinking of flying down the road*

You should just ask them how many belong. But first put on a black suit and sunglasses. HAHAHA
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Heya Cooch!!! Ahhh kitty looks so sweet!!! I hate dealing with aquariums, they are a pain in the butt.

You can’t post pictures like that and expect sympathy. LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
. this too...and something really odd happened in regards to this photo but I can't get into that just now. It belongs on a Mandela effect thread.....

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ok let's talk about the soul! I love this subject.
The body we lay in is our boat that takes our soul to a new place everyday, feeding our soul with thoughts of love makes our soul move on to a new day!

Our soul unites and invites a love of passion for each other's soul we meet! A life a striff but we still have our soul!

We love you all! Lol
edit on 5 4 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 4 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok wtf...sorry about that.....they weren't showing up at first! I think I will retire for the evening..... I was having bad anxiety so I had a rare drink.......feeling better now....cya all In the morn

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I put a movie up, if anyone's interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I like the boat idea. I feel we our body is the vessel we have been given to guide. I say guide and not drive because we don’t get to make all of the decisions in our lives no matter how hard we try. LOL

Rest well my friend. Wouldn’t it be nice just to have a reset button for the day? LOL But then it might turn into Ground Hog Day with Bill Murry! Yikes…nevermind.

a reply to: Skid Mark
Trailer looks awesome. I doubt tonight, but its on my list for tomorrow!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Shred when you showed the pic of the restaurant, I didn't read that it was upside down until after seeing the pic. I thought, what an odd place. Surely they have table and chairs that are on the floor that we're not seeing. So that was trippy. LOL I'm following the mandela thread, well, one of them. So what happened that was weird????

Jess, I'm sure Mom had a lovely party. How old I she now?

Chooch, LOVE the kitty!!!!!!!! Now about that snapping turtle... I don't know about where you are, but over here they get HUGE!!!!!!!!! And they bite! I would be very careful with that thing and do some research on the size. Why on earth would they allow those as pets? My Niece's husband used to like raising snappers, but always let them go the following Spring. I'm stealing your pop tarts! Now where is the pic of this monster turtle? I'll laugh if it's just the size of a quarter.

Quantum, I love ocean pics! Being near the ocean is like being in heaven!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
She turned 65 today.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Ok wtf...sorry about that.....they weren't showing up at first! I think all retire for the evening..... I was having bad anxiety so I had a rare drink.......feeling better now....cya all In the morn

Sorry you were having bad anxiety. I have a prescription for an anxiety med. I don't have it bad like some people who get panic attacks or anything, but I can worry myself into a frenzy and things that are no big deal to someone could be a big deal for me and I get all nervous.

Goodnight, see you tomorrow!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
She turned 65 today.

Geez, I'm 58 and she's 65, I could almost be your Mom.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join