It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome Home Family!!

Night Star...I waited as long as I could...I know you had an intro ready for Shed 5, so please post it when you are settled in.

I am heading down to the bar...it's time for a drink!!
Much love,
jacy xoxo

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Already here JC

Just making sure the glasses are clean and the drinks fully loaded.

Here's to The shed 5

and 1 for the ladies

Cody

edit on 27/4/16 by cody599 because: I forgot to put ickle emos

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Nice, I won't be participating much in this thread but I just wanted to express my admiration at the fact that The Shed now made it to a fifth part!

Congratulations!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

There is the picture that accompianied the words that brought me. I will go now and read the end of 4.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Aww, thanks Cody...cheers!

Actually Augustus made me a custom drink, called it Jacy's Purple Rain!!
I'm going to try making it this summer.

Can't believe I was getting so emotional about a Shed closing, lol...what a weenie!
jacy xoxo

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I will need a beer or a gin and tonic or Kaihula with milk. Any of those

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Welcome to your new home relda

Long may the shed live

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good morning Jacy

Looks like I woke up just in time! *hugs*

She stood at the edge of the forest and, with her eyes closed, listened to the sounds of nature that surrounded her; a thousand birds warbled from the treetops and she smiled softly to herself as the high-pitched tweets and trills seemed to physically dance through the air, the howls of a wolf pack in the distance could not deter the merriment of the birds’ song, and she could hear clearly the purrs of a nearby cat as it relaxed in a sunbeam through the trees.

Hugging her arms about herself in glee, Kaelci stepped into the clearing and carefully eyed the area, taking particular note of a flowing waterfall that was near. This glade was perfect. She pointed her arm out far from her body and gently waved her hand about into the air, a soft golden glow shining out from each fingertip, a slight hum vibrating through the area as she pictured what she intended; her new home in this rapidly flowing and ever-changing land of magic and wonder.

With the golden power that thrummed through her veins, with the utmost precision and care, she wrenched the physical tower from the Shed of Old and planted it neatly by the edge of the glade, positioning the building carefully so that her bedroom window faced the nearby waters, a faint happiness within as she inspected the building from afar and determined the flawlessness of her manoeuvre; this was the first time she had moved, after all.

“Hmph, not quite as nice as the spot I had chosen in my past life… but it will do, I guess.”

Kaelci rolled her eyes in mild irritation at the uninterested voice of the woman who stood behind her, an exaggerated boredom oozing from the demeanour of her silver-clad body, and remarked dismissively. “We’ll likely be forced to relocate by thirty days’ past, you can choose the location next time.”

Tossing her long black hair smugly over her shoulder, Sita flashed Kaelci a perfectly sweet smile. “Indeed, and just you wait!” and strode regally toward the tower, seeming to glide as her feet barely touched the ground.

Unable to stop the small smile that flittered across her face, Kaelci softly shook her head and followed Sita’s path to the tower, enjoying the velvety feel of the grass beneath her bare feet, each blade imparting a softness unknown to those who suffered in the world that lay beyond the mirror’s portal; the outside world.

Sita reached the heavy wooden doors of the tower and extravagantly flung them open, a melodramatic gasp escaping her lips as she turned and faced Kaelci. “My dear, do take a bit more care next time. Such a mess!” Almost erupting in a fit of laughter, Sita ran from the tower and into the nearby forest, her hair flowing in waves behind her and her silver dress swooshing about her legs, merrily shouting to a stunned Kaelci as she passed by. “Exploration awaits! Do make sure our home is liveable by my return!”

Sighing moodily, Kaelci glanced half-heartedly about the ruin of the tower’s inside; books flung all over, furniture upheaved, the elaborate tapestries lying on the floor as though they were simple rugs!

As she took in the chaos of the room, a small flutter of wings sounded in her ear and she hastily glanced over at the angelic face of a small faerie staring wide-eyed at her.

“Oh me, oh my, we are truly sorry
Please, allow us to give you a hand!
It’s just, we have to move a lot, you see
It can get crazy in this ever-flowing land!
We are still rushing to and fro
Settling everyone that we can find
The amount of people that we’re helping
Honestly, it boggles the mind!”

Kaelci swiftly moved her eyes to the opposite direction as she felt a tug at her hair, only to find herself eye-to-eye with a cheeky looking pixie smiling at her with the most mischievous grin she had ever seen. “Hello Miss Kaelci! We prepared some wine for you! No, no, no. Don’t worry. There’s no ‘special’ dust in it this time, I can’t speak for later though!” The pixie gave Kaelci a sassy wink and quickly flew toward the nearby waterfall where a polished wooden bar and some seating had been set up.

Guiltily, Kaelci looked at the faerie and apologised for the state of the tower. The faerie just shook her tiny head, her golden curls flowing brightly about her majestic wings, and smiled kindly at Kaelci.

“Feel free to follow that pixie most mischievous
After all, a helping hand is why we are here
Please, go forth and enjoy yourself
The others will arrive soon, celebrate with good cheer!”

An awkward flush brightened Kaelci’s cheeks as she left the faerie to tidy up the messy tower and made her way to the waterfall; vivid and blue, the waters were gorgeous, the crash of the water somehow seeming harmonic in the tranquillity of the area. She sighed happily, trying to ignore the guilt she felt at leaving others to clean up her mess, and stared into the blue waters; a glass of Moscato in hand, she dared not think what mischief Sita was getting herself into, and waited for the rest of her Shed friends to arrive, daydreaming of the Alexis woman she had recently created within her most secret imagination.

(hehehe, Brown Brother’s Moscato!!! My absolute favourite wine!!)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thank you Jacy, it looks beautiful.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Oh hey swanne! So nice to see you here, and thank you for such lovely words.
If you get a chance to do some reading, you should check out the battle scenes in Shed 4...they are ridiculously fabulous!! The talent scouts should be sniffing around here!!

reldra...Hello!! I actually wrote a few replies to (and about) you towards the end of Shed 4...if you get a chance to see them! So glad you're here too!

I forgot how fun it was to play hostess around here, lol.
jacy xoxo

link   
a reply to: kaelci

LMAO

The new sheds been up 11 minutes and we have our first story entry

Way to go kaelci

Cody

link   

Everyone can use my debit card for whatever you like!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I was prepared!! hehe
Haha, I saw how fast the other was flying and I got to work early

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

JC I put an explanation of wats, and karma at the end of shed 4 if you're interested

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey, just stumbled across this place, make mine a 12 year old single malt Glenfiddich or Glenlivet I don't mind.
edit on 27/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'll read it now then LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I'm half asleep, here's hoping I pressed enter in all the right places

*raises a mug of coffee*

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The perfect start to Shed 5

Well written my friend, I pictured that in my mind's eye, such a beautiful setting.

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

JC I put an explanation of wats, and karma at the end of shed 4 if you're interested

Cody

I just finished reading it with *shifty eyes*...hehe....hi kaelci!!

Hi everybody, I already can't keep up. Why do I feel like Night Star is at some spa right now, getting a massage, sipping on a Black Russian...and reading this and laughing...?
It's okay sweetheart, you deserve some pampering.

What was the question? Oh yes...I read it Cody. It's clear as mud now, thanks!

jacy

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Hey, just stumbled across this place, make mine a 12 year old single malt Glenfiddich or Glenlivet I don't mind.

Welcome to our magical little corner of ATS.

Feel free to join in the writing or the drinking or indeed both, I wouldn't recommend writing after drinking though, posting bans are are never a good thing LOL

Cody

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join