It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Woohoo! New home! Cant say much. On the way to Stop&Shop. Is the Witch+Queen dead? Havent focused on the Shed last couple days. 9

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

It's just maths JC.........................Oh yeah I forgot.......................Blonde

*Ducks*

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The big Scotsman trundled his campervan down the dirt track towards the beautiful rainbow-coloured shed, and parked (in his usual spot!) round the back. He stepped out of the van and took a minute to look around at the Shed's new location...

"Aye, this'll do jist fine!"

He unloaded his blood-stained weapons and guitar, nudged the van door shut and wandered into the Shed by the kitchen door, to take his place on the couch by the fire...

"Ah'll huv jist a wee dram please - tae wet the new shed's heid like!"

and he settled down to watch the fun unfold.... again...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cody gingerly eased The Beast to a halt, stared around in wonderment at the magical place the shed had been placed.

"I see that drunken guitar wielding Scot has already beaten me to the bar" he mumbled

OK beasty go see what you can find out for us, I have a hot date with a blonde, a Scot, an Aussie or two, an evil Polish lord, Elves pixies fae.............Ah you know the score.

Cody gracefully picked up his trusty rucksack, placed his travelling hat on his head and smiled a gentle smile to himself

OK let's see where this will lead us

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Hey, just stumbled across this place, make mine a 12 year old single malt Glenfiddich or Glenlivet I don't mind.

Welcome to our magical little corner of ATS.

Feel free to join in the writing or the drinking or indeed both, I wouldn't recommend writing after drinking though, posting bans are are never a good thing LOL

Cody

I've done plenty of that over the last 5+ years and have the embarrassing threads to prove it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah 11 years of shame for me LOL

ATS should have another T-shirt that say post banned with a revolving number next to it

I learned my lesson a while ago.

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Errollorre and Bug Whisperer walked into the new Shed.
"Oh my" said Errollorre. "I told you we should have packed sooner. Look how many are here already. I wanted a private room."
"Don't worry" said Bug. "There are enough rooms for everyone, And they are decorated just the way you like it. Fireplaces and picturesque views."
"Alright" said Errollorre. "I guess I'll unpack the donut machine. We're home again."

"Hey kid, let some of the older folks get some donuts too!" lol

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Okay, just finished catching up to the end of the last Shed

The Witch Queen is dead! Hooray!!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Cobaltic takes a sip of his single malt, it leaves a warm feeling on the back of his throat initially, with a little kick at the end, which reminded him he was very much alive.

Looking around the bar he notices a Scotsman strumming his guitar. To his trained ear, he recognises the bottom 'E' string is flat, "When is he going to realise?" he thinks to himself.

edit on 27/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Cody leaned into Cobaltic a whispered "Don't worry, his string is as flat as his humour, now pass me that single malt"

He raised a glass to the Scot playing in his favourite chair, "To new adventures my friend" He shouted "JC will be chuffed as nuts, the doughnut machine just turned up"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Jacy ran down the long corridor and slid sideways into the bar.
"Oh my gosh I'm so glad to see you all!" she cried while hugging several people at once and blubbering like a baby.

"You have no idea how worried we were! I mean...everything that's been happening...the battles...the enemies...the blood! I was SO afraid you guys would forget the donut machine!" she grinned.

Sophie scurried past everyone carrying a tray of drinks.
"Scoot!" she hissed, "Coming through here..."

Jacy leaped out of the way and plopped onto a bar stool.
"I'm sorry I wasn't very prepared, it's been awhile since everyone's been home..." she trailed off.

"I would have been here sooner, but I just had to euthanize one of the tropical fish. He was doing the herky-jerky at the top of the tank, and I couldn't let him suffer."
(Sadly, that's true and just happened.)

If I haven't already welcomed you personally, here's an official jacy *squishy hug*!!
jacy xoxo

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Cobaltic smiles at Cody's comment and reaches for the bottle. He hands the bottle over and Cody replenishes his glass.

The Scotsman sounding better with every sip of God's own tipple.

edit on 27/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Can you link me to her death?!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

woopsies, maybe I should've prefaced that with a spoiler alert! haha

Clickee Clickee

here you go!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
What?! But my Queen had a shield around her! Thanks by the way! In case you haven't read, I, and perhaps zazzafrazz, will an evil lord that was under her. Off to the first entry. Will be around to chat though!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Cobaltic wonders what all the hullabaloo is about and notices a strange lady hugging everyone in sight.

She starts to relay a story about one of her tropical fish, and it reminds him and of the time he found the Goldfish he won at a fair, floating around in the little carrier bag the 'Carnie' had presented it to him, only six weeks earlier.

A little tear wells, so he makes his excuses and goes to have a word with himself in the little boys room.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
Okay, just finished catching up to the end of the last Shed

The Witch Queen is dead! Hooray!!

Is She?

Lord Tiamat lay in his bed, a sleeping wench was strewn across his body, acrid stench wafting from her mead steeped pores.

A wind screeched off the mountains towards the castle carried on the back of a banshee, throwing open the wooden shutters to his chambers.

His eyes flung open and he pushed the whore onto the floor.

"Sister" He exhaled.

edit on 27-4-2016 by zazzafrazz because: SORRY TIAMAT I MADE YOUR ENTRY AS A WHORING EVIL LORD, HEHEHEHE

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

As Cobaltic washed down another beer Cody called him a alcoholic.
As Cody sipped his beer Jacy snuck in a floaty. Cody looked up and it was just a piece of bologna.

As the Scotsman picked and strummed his guitar a possum kissed his ear!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Yes, I did see mention of these evil ideas

I approve! After all, I plan for "evil" to win over "good" in my proper non-shed story, muahaha!

I'm about to get ready for work though. At least I know I actually -will- be working today! Unlike yesterday when managers got their wires crossed and called in more people than they needed and I was the poor sod who got sent home

Soooo, I'll be back in the weeeee hours of your early morning, and I'm half expecting to catch up on 20 odd pages by then
haha!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Cobaltic wonders what all the hullabaloo is about and notices a strange lady hugging everyone in sight.

A little tear wells, so he makes his excuses and goes to have a word with himself in the little boys room.

Thank you Cobaltic! I bawled like a baby. The few fish that are left are getting old, and have been with me for years.
Wow, I'm just an emotional wreck today.
Thank you again,
jacy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join