It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Are you telling me that Corey went on twitter BEFORE she ever mentioned it even happening?

Yes that sounds really stupid.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

She told her Breitbart editor Matthew Boyle. Her editor supposedly called him. Instead of him calling her to apologize or simply ignoring her he made character assassination attacks towards her. She later filed charges. This has all been shown in the articles linked to this thread.

You have been reading more than the Daily Fail on this right?

Page one has two articles page two has two articles and there are more articles posted throughout the thread. But if you want a link here is onelink

What matters to me is that Lewandowski tried to use bullying tactics through the media and was caught in a lie saying he never touched her and it seems like they are doubling down on the tactics instead of being honourable.

edit on 30-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: jefwane
Just saw it on CNN, and i still fail to see anything worthy of a criminal charge. I'd go to a jury if it were me regardless of the uncertainty of outcome.

Feel free to go to a jury. A battery, under Florida law, is defined as any intentional unwanted touching. It is clear from the video that the thug grabbed her. That is battery. Under Section 784.03 of the Florida Statutes, injury is not required.
The jury will be instructed exactly as follows:
"To prove the crime of Battery, the State must prove the following element beyond a reasonable doubt:

"The Defendant intentionally touched the victim
against her will." (FLORIDA STANDARD JURY INSTRUCTIONS IN CRIMINAL CASES, 1981 Revision.) Simple Battery (Misdemeanor Battery) is a first degree misdemeanor, with penalties of up to one year in jail or 12 months probation, and a $1,000 fine.

So then.....you are saying that after she battered The Donald, he reacted in defense of him?

Geez, apparently he ought to get a medal or something, for putting his life on the line like that!
edit on 30-3-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: jefwane
Just saw it on CNN, and i still fail to see anything worthy of a criminal charge. I'd go to a jury if it were me regardless of the uncertainty of outcome.

Feel free to go to a jury. A battery, under Florida law, is defined as any intentional unwanted touching. It is clear from the video that the thug grabbed her. That is battery. Under Section 784.03 of the Florida Statutes, injury is not required.
The jury will be instructed exactly as follows:
"To prove the crime of Battery, the State must prove the following element beyond a reasonable doubt:

"The Defendant intentionally touched the victim
against her will." (FLORIDA STANDARD JURY INSTRUCTIONS IN CRIMINAL CASES, 1981 Revision.) Simple Battery (Misdemeanor Battery) is a first degree misdemeanor, with penalties of up to one year in jail or 12 months probation, and a $1,000 fine.

So then.....you are saying that after she battered The Donald, he reacted in defense of him?

Geez, apparently he ought to get a medal or something, for putting his life on the line like that!

Did she intentionally touch Donald trump against his will? yes.
Therefore her act against Trump is no different from Lewondowksi's against her.

If Trump filed a police report she would likely be charged. Don't think he will though.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This guy has an interesting take on this absurd circus. It was made shortly after the incident so he did not have the latest videos to comment on.

It also has the audio of the exchange between Fields and Terris at about 3:10.

Just reading the transcript makes it seem much more sensational than the conversation actually was.

She sure seemed pretty calm for someone who was just assaulted.

The pussification of America is strong in this non-issue fiasco.
edit on 3 30 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: interupt42
I find this whole thing bs but what i found interesting is how silent the drudge report has been in this story from what i have seen theoughout the day.

Ya, Drudge has been silent on the Cruz sex scandal too. Hmmm.

Actually you are right , they have been quite on the sex scandal thing. However they have been rather negative to him in the past and more leaning positive towards trump.

I get its a Right leaning source, but from what I have seen trump is their man.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This woman also once claimed she had been beaten with a baton by the NYPD. She has also used made claims of harassment against a person covering a Bildeberg meeting... the video of the alleged harassment is online and shows an independent reporter complimenting her and asking her some questions about why Fox had not covered Bildeberg in the past.

Doing only cursory research on her paints a picture of an attention seeking poor little rich girl. ... Oh and she has a book coming out which needs some publicity... it was announced it would be published before the Lewondowski event happened.

I hope she gets well and truly shamed for her behaviour in this latest incident.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wow, an awful lot seems to happen to this person.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You have any sources for any of these wild accusations and meme you've posted?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Just watched CNN before work.

They had a surveillance video expert that consults and testifies for the FBI, Pentagon etc. go over the video.

Some interesting things he said outright..

She never touches Donald Trump in the video..Trump is now saying she grabbed him..never happened.

Secret Service and Security searches and puts everyone through a metal detector..the idea that a pen might be a threat is silly.

He also said when she is grabbed..
(A) Her right foot crosses over her left foot indicating a sudden stop and loss of balance that is recovered
(B) Her hair changes direction...she was halted with enough force to cause her hair to move.
(C) He confirms the two hand thing we discussed...first grab with left hand, yank back and then right hand on upper arm by shoulder hard enough to ruffle up her shirt.

Other things...Lots of BS around here...Someone please explain where she ever said she was thrown to the ground? She said she was almost thrown to the ground. Her story hasn't changed...just more folks lying.

Other interesting points...this was Trumps Florida Mar-a-kago resort. When originally asked, Trump said there was no security video of the event. It wasn't until she filed a report and the police investigated that they went and talked to security and recovered the security tape.

All of this apart from the obvious...Trump and his campaign manager completely denied any of it happening...until the tape surfaced via a police investigation...and now they are trying to sell a story around how Lewandowski was somehow looking out for Trumps security...the Secret Service does that...that she grabbed Trump...video shows that never happened...and Secret Service warned her to stay back...never happened ...anonymous caller to the daily mail.

Honestly...what happened here is just one issue...it is the insane amount of bold-face lying and cover-up that Trump is willing to engage in for minor reasons...I can't fathom how he would operate as POTUS.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wow, an awful lot seems to happen to this person.

On a sidenote regarding this bit of smear propaganda...

It is just amazing to me that this woman was an outspoken right wing loyalist and Briebart reporter just a month ago.

The speed and viciousness in which conservatives turn on their own is just stunning.

Being a conservative today is like being a member of a tribe of cannibals during a time of famine. Everyone is smiling at you until one of them takes a bite out of your arm.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes. Let's make broad generalizations and paint an entire group of people using your emotions as the paint.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

You have any sources for any of these wild accusations and meme you've posted?

Here are sources. Trouble does seem to follow her around. Not saying she was at fault or deserved these, but she does seem to put herself in these positions.

"West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)"
nationalvanguard.org...

"Michelle Fields on Occupy Wall Street Michelle Fields on when police pushed her to ground during Occupy Wall Street"
www.c-span.org.../michelle-fields-occupy-wall-street

"Leonardo DiCaprio At #ClimateMarch Photos Are Mock-Worthy; Michelle Fields Corners; Updated"
twitchy.com...

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I really don't care what happens to Lewandowski. My only comment is that from what ive read, she does these types of "ambush " journalism where she kind of jumps in on people and asks gotcha questions. In this case it was clear that Trump was leaving the area in a fast manner. She jumps in and tries to ask a questions resulting in this incident. In other words she created the incident by doing so. She's supposed to ask questions with the rest of the journalists at the proper designated time. Then the event is over dramamticized to paint Trump and Lewandowski as "thugs." In which the msm gleefully follows.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Ambush Journalism shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. Just ignore these aggressors and keep moving. Lewandowski did nothing wrong ,if anything at all. Of which i'm not convinced.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She was warned twice by USSS to back off. She did not. She wanted the story. Now she has one. Problem is that the MSM is making it like she was beat up. The MSM calls it an assault. It was not but it sounds better.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Totally true. At my job people are acting shocked saying "did you hear that trumps campaign manager assaulted a reporter! That's so horrible!" Nothing more than headline readers.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She was warned twice by USSS to back off. She did not. She wanted the story. Now she has one. Problem is that the MSM is making it like she was beat up. The MSM calls it an assault. It was not but it sounds better.

I can agree that it was not much of an assault, but it is worth mentioning that the police did find it significant enough to file charges.

We can't forget about that.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I find this little tid bit interesting as well. It seems the prosecutor is a big time Hillary supporter.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member of the Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

Link
edit on 30-3-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It was not the police. It was the PB County State Attorneys Office that filed charges. The police simply took a statement. This is not the officers 'story' but a statement.

Look up and see who that person is...and if he would not have a hard on to charge a Trump employee....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join