It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Judge Andrew Napolitano was just on Hannity regarding this subject.

After reviewing the video, he said there is absolutely no way a prosecutor would take that case, and no way a judge should not throw it out.

I know some will say he is biased, but they made valid points with evidence.
He said she Fields' face did not even react, and there was no intention to cause her harm

They showed videos of other candidates, including Hillary, in the same circumstances, where her people were pulling and moving people away from her.
They said it is absolutely normal in the crowds for people to get jostled, and people are routinely moved away from the candidates so that they can move through the crowd.

The judge also compared it to being a crowded subway where people are bumping into each other.
And, if someone tapped someone on the shoulder to get their attention to ask directions, that would also be intentional touching, but no one would consider arresting someone for it.

They concluded the only reason this has become a police issue is likely as a distraction from Trump and an attempt to malign his candidacy.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They concluded the only reason this has become a police issue is likely as a distraction from Trump and an attempt to malign his candidacy.

They are a bunch of idiots.

The only reason it became an issue is because lewandowski doesn't have enough common sense to keep his hands off of people and is too dumb to realize when he was called out on it he should apologize instead of attacking the woman character on twitter.

Then again maybe lewandowski isn't dumb and this was his plan all along.

Then again maybe a fox news hack judge is just going by the script.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Here's the photo:

I have given this thing quite a bit more thought. Look at how the "bruises" are in a straight line. I could easily bruise my left arm with my right hand to produce these straight line bruises if I was forcing the tips of my fingers into my arm. What I can't imagine is how you could grab someone in such a way for a split second as you walk past them and have the same placement of bruises in a straight line perpendicular to the center of her arm.

Have a "friend" reenact the events of the video to see how it would not be possible to generate this type of bruising, then try to fake this image on yourself using your own right hand. Which is more probable?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

LOL , your Kidding , Right ? For all anybody knows , those Alleged Bruises could have been cause by ANYTHING .

edit on 30-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

You have any sources for any of these wild accusations and meme you've posted?

Here are sources. Trouble does seem to follow her around. Not saying she was at fault or deserved these, but she does seem to put herself in these positions.

"West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)"
nationalvanguard.org...

"Michelle Fields on Occupy Wall Street Michelle Fields on when police pushed her to ground during Occupy Wall Street"
www.c-span.org.../michelle-fields-occupy-wall-street

"Leonardo DiCaprio At #ClimateMarch Photos Are Mock-Worthy; Michelle Fields Corners; Updated"
twitchy.com...

Thanks for posting those - i have others also, including some video of her at Bilderberg being asked questions, after which she claimed she was 'harassed'.

I think it's fairly obvious what kind of person she is.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BIGPoJo

LOL , your Kidding , Right ? For all anybody knows , those Alleged Bruises could have been cause by ANYTHING .

I am implying that she faked the bruises to help puff up her story.

I have seen her on Fox as a contributor before but what I remember most about her is the wofl crying starting all the way back with Mark Dice right after she got out of college in 2012. She has focused her whole career on blowing stuff out of proportion.

Mark Dice sure does remember it too.
[yvid]s8D3Ohyf4Gs[/vid]

She has injected herself into Trump's news cycle by filing erroneous charges. She doesn't actually believe there was intent to commit a crime or maybe she does believe it which is also disturbing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Judge Andrew Napolitano was just on Hannity regarding this subject.

After reviewing the video, he said there is absolutely no way a prosecutor would take that case, and no way a judge should not throw it out.

I know some will say he is biased, but they made valid points with evidence.
He said she Fields' face did not even react, and there was no intention to cause her harm

They showed videos of other candidates, including Hillary, in the same circumstances, where her people were pulling and moving people away from her.
They said it is absolutely normal in the crowds for people to get jostled, and people are routinely moved away from the candidates so that they can move through the crowd.

The judge also compared it to being a crowded subway where people are bumping into each other.
And, if someone tapped someone on the shoulder to get their attention to ask directions, that would also be intentional touching, but no one would consider arresting someone for it.

What seals it for me is the fact that Ben Terris, the witness, blows right past her without stopping to see if she's okay or even acknowledging her. He's obviously not concerned about her welfare. And the WAPO photographer said he didn't see any assault. Tried to say he wasn't there, then said nothing happened.

In the police report it says Michelle provided the recording of the conversation between herself and Terris. That stinks of a set up, IMO.
edit on 31-3-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Remember the admission that Corey Lewandowski said he did, indeed, manhandle Michelle? And that he didn't realize she was a Breitbart reporter? NEVER HAPPENED. (And Michelle made these allegations herself!)

www.breitbart.com... -report/

These are texts between reporter Matthew Boyle and Lewandowski. It seems it started by Field's boyfriend, Jamie Weinstein (The Daily Caller), who made an angry tweet and called Lewandowski a 'thug'. Lewandowski was not even aware of what was going on.

edit on 31-3-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

edit on 31-3-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: BlueAjah

This is the second time someone has claimed she is looking for her moment of fame.

Why don't you blame lewandowski for dragging her into the public spotlight trying to defame her long before she went public or filed a police report?

I agree it is rediculous. I find it rediculous that people are ignoring documented facts to defend the guy while in another thread relating to Trump people are supporting some asinine things he said about punishing women and claiming the law is the law.

It was Field's boyfriend, Jamie Weinstein, who made it public by tweeting about the incident. And Lewandowski was contacted by a Daily Beast reporter who told him about the tweet and asked what happened. Lewandowski wasn't even aware of what was going on. (See my post above)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This woman also once claimed she had been beaten with a baton by the NYPD. She has also used made claims of harassment against a person covering a Bildeberg meeting... the video of the alleged harassment is online and shows an independent reporter complimenting her and asking her some questions about why Fox had not covered Bildeberg in the past.

Doing only cursory research on her paints a picture of an attention seeking poor little rich girl. ... Oh and she has a book coming out which needs some publicity... it was announced it would be published before the Lewondowski event happened.

I hope she gets well and truly shamed for her behaviour in this latest incident.

Here's a serious one: She claims a reporter, Charles C. Johnson, of hacking into her computer in December. She never filed a police report over it, though.

www.freerepublic.com...

He's mad that she's still accusing him of this crime, even though her bosses told her to quit it. He is turning over the emails to Lewandowski's attorney.

We shall see what happens...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You have any sources for any of these wild accusations and meme you've posted?

Here are sources. Trouble does seem to follow her around. Not saying she was at fault or deserved these, but she does seem to put herself in these positions.

"West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)"
nationalvanguard.org...

"Michelle Fields on Occupy Wall Street Michelle Fields on when police pushed her to ground during Occupy Wall Street"
www.c-span.org.../michelle-fields-occupy-wall-street

"Leonardo DiCaprio At #ClimateMarch Photos Are Mock-Worthy; Michelle Fields Corners; Updated"
twitchy.com...

Thanks for posting those - i have others also, including some video of her at Bilderberg being asked questions, after which she claimed she was 'harassed'.

I think it's fairly obvious what kind of person she is.

What's funny is last night on Fox they played videos of other campaigns being more forcefully physical towards the crowds, most notable Huma Abedin pushing someone getting too close to Hillary. Unfortunately the victim didn't complain to authorities, as they probably thought it was part of doing business. But, since this is Trump.........

"NO TOUCHING: Huma Abedin caught on camera shoving a woman away who tries to give her a hug and then uttering a few stern words before walking away.
The unidentified woman shook Hillary's hand and then went to hug Huma, who seemed upset and later said some stern words to the individual".
www.dailymail.co.uk... tml#ixzz44TvF2nTu

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It would be great if Trump counter-sued this drama queen.

"Trump is Right, He Could Seek to Have Michelle Fields Prosecuted"
“I’m sure there will be a counter-claim coming down the line,” Trump said in an interview Wednesday morning on Good Morning America. “Should I file charges against her because she touched my arm as well?”

As LawNewz explained yesterday, the elements of simple battery are met when a person:
1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.”

"Therefore, when Michelle Fields approached Trump and put herself in a position to be close enough where she (allegedly, according to Trump) touched Trump’s arm, against his will, it could be argued that her conduct satisfied the elements of the statute and that she could be charged with simple battery."

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It would be great if Trump counter-sued this drama queen.

"Trump is Right, He Could Seek to Have Michelle Fields Prosecuted"
“I’m sure there will be a counter-claim coming down the line,” Trump said in an interview Wednesday morning on Good Morning America. “Should I file charges against her because she touched my arm as well?”

As LawNewz explained yesterday, the elements of simple battery are met when a person:
1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.”

"Therefore, when Michelle Fields approached Trump and put herself in a position to be close enough where she (allegedly, according to Trump) touched Trump’s arm, against his will, it could be argued that her conduct satisfied the elements of the statute and that she could be charged with simple battery."

HE should and then the woman enters a plea of no contest in exchange for dropping the suit/charges against trumps manager.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: yuppa

You got to be joking. NPR is just as bad as RT and alex jones at times.

NPR and editing to suit their bias.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read from you. There is NO comparison between NPR and Alex Jones.

NPR may lean "left" but they are not sensationalist lying tabloids like he is.

RT I have doubts about - but you can't compare NPR to Jones - that's like calling classical music "the same as Hip-Hop trash and gang-banger Rap."
Or the National Enquirer or Nancy Grace or Jerry Springer equivalent to "serious news."

All news outlets are biased. NPR no exception. Although you have to use a non google search engine to find anything on them since they pay google to tamp down negative links.

Science settles it:NPR's liberal bias
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: added value! now stronker!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The major discussion in the media seems to be centred on:

1) Lewondowski initially said via Twitter he did not touch her and didn't know who she was.

Well if he had literally just pulled her back from Trump in a crowd as the video showed and later on twitter he was tagged by some woman making out he had done something serious to her, i am not at all surprised by the reaction that he didn't know her, didn't touch her and thought she was deluded. It was such a nothing incident I am sure it didn't even register with him at the time and some random Twitter accusation of violence was probably just plain weird to him.

2) Trump said it didn't happen.

He actually said it probably didn't happen but wasn't involved. It's being used to suggest some massive anti-woman agenda lol.

The MSM is not actually discussing the fact it was so minor as to be embarrassing to even have it reach headline news. Still the day in court will be interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Is this topic one of major discussion on the TV channels? By looking at many media websites, it appears not be much of an issue at all. They are talking about his taxes and comments on abortion.

It's not even on the front page of many news sites, let alone headline news.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Is this topic one of major discussion on the TV channels? By looking at many media websites, it appears not be much of an issue at all. They are talking about his taxes and comments on abortion.

It's not even on the front page of many news sites, let alone headline news.

It was blanket coverage the day before yesterday and also news yesterday.
It's true they have found something else exaggerated to hit Trump with today... might be something else tomorrow.
Saw nothing interesting in his abortion comments and there has never been anything interesting about his tax returns - but they are being made into big stories.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

OK, I was wondering because it does not appear that they are making a big deal out of this incident.

As far as the other topics, the tax issue is silly and I have not seen the media really giving it too much attention, but they are talking about his abortion floundering yesterday.

Sometimes I wonder if Trump realizes that he fuels the media with the dumb things he says.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

OK, I was wondering because it does not appear that they are making a big deal out of this incident.

As far as the other topics, the tax issue is silly and I have not seen the media really giving it too much attention, but they are talking about his abortion floundering yesterday.

Sometimes I wonder if Trump realizes that he fuels the media with the dumb things he says.

I don't think he prepares at all - and I mean zero preparation. He doesn't seem briefed or focused on a point he wants to make. He just says whatever comes into his head. There are benefits to that sometimes, but often it's just confusing. His Wisconsin Town Hall was a car crash. One guy asked about local education and he wound his way onto NATO after about 5 minutes of answering.

He is his own worst enemy because he gives the media as much rope as they need to embellish his statements and make them narratives that can be sold as one issue 'hot topics'/hit pieces... war on immigrants, war on women, war on minorities...

edit on 31/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

That's not true. The only reason it has become an issue is to distract from the Cruz sex scandal story running at the same time, so as to not ruin their coronation of the establishment anointed one Saint Ted.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join