It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: CynConcepts

He may not have remembered her and that is understandable, but he should have had enough common sense to not go on attack publicly. A phone call to clear up the misunderstanding would have been sensible IMO.

That didn't happen and this is what it is.

I don't support the two party system, but I do find this election mildly entertaining.

You are correct, sir. A little class, is not "pc" that is human. Unfortunately, so many have nullified the difference in our current society. I agree, this would be complete non-issue with a simple apology. Unfortunately, trumps campaign has been under attack and so, I can understand their suspicions. I just hope the rest of the world realizes this whole thing is political too. Not in support of trump...but common sense.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: UnBreakable

So then does that make Trump supporters any different from Cruz supporters or Clinton supporters?

No. You are correct.

What makes the Trump supporters any different than Clinton or Obama supporters?

Think about the implications of that.

Clinton supporters ignore emails, refusal to release Wall Street transcripts, lies about Benghazi, etc, which she was directly involved in. But people pile on Trump supporters for something his campaign director did.

People pile on Hillary supporters for something her husband did.

Trump can't always control what his people do. Hillary can't control what Bill decided to do with his willy almost 30 years ago.

Well, she brings it on herself in regards to Bill's infidelities. Instead of divorcing him and proving she's a strong, independent women and not sticking with him just for political reasons, and yelling about women's rights for equal pay and harassment, which her husband is guilty of, she is hypocritical. I think that's why people pile on her supporters who accept her, not Bill's, actions.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Do you realize the same thing can be said about Trump?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

and Trump gets blamed for what his supporters do...and he is not even married to them....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So then does that make Trump supporters any different from Cruz supporters or Clinton supporters?

No. You are correct.

What makes the Trump supporters any different than Clinton or Obama supporters?

Think about the implications of that.

Clinton supporters ignore emails, refusal to release Wall Street transcripts, lies about Benghazi, etc, which she was directly involved in. But people pile on Trump supporters for something his campaign director did.

People pile on Hillary supporters for something her husband did.

Trump can't always control what his people do. Hillary can't control what Bill decided to do with his willy almost 30 years ago.

Well, she brings it on herself in regards to Bill's infidelities. Instead of divorcing him and proving she's a strong, independent women and not sticking with him just for political reasons, and yelling about women's rights for equal pay and harassment, which her husband is guilty of, she is hypocritical. I think that's why people pile on her supporters who accept her, not Bill's, actions.

As a woman, I don't dislike Clinton because of Bill's indiscretions nor her taking a high road and standing with him. I am not an ultra feminist, I believe couples should do all they can to keep their commitments and that includes forgiveness. Hillary just has a sucky record in politics that I don't agree with.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

and Trump gets blamed for what his supporters do...and he is not even married to them....

and Sanders gets blamed for what his supporters do...and he is not even married to them....

See how that works?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

and Sanders gets blamed for what his supporters do...and he is not even married to them....

See how that works?

What was it you were saying about bias? Are you seriously going to suggest that Sanders has taken even a minute percentage of the heat Trump has for supporter behaviour???

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I don't blame Bernie...I blame the money behind his transparent campaign...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

See how that works?

What was it you were saying about bias? Are you seriously going to suggest that Sanders has taken even a minute percentage of the heat Trump has for supporter behaviour???

That is not what I said.

What I said was that the same assertions made against the Left can be applied to the Right as well.

Why so much hypocrisy?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Umm has anyone compared the bruise marks to the accussed mans hand to see if they match? COuld had been her cameraman with her afterwards bruising her to give her lie some needed realism.

This wont have any effect on th etrump campaign really. they will delay and delay and delay i t until the elections over then he will cop to NO CONTEST and agree to mediation/anger management. hes not going to see any jail time fo r this. its misdemeanor and his first offense. Most likely HIllary or the republicans are trying to derail Trumps support system.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Looked like she had an injector of some kind in her hand in a photo I saw about this. I think she needs to be charge with filing a false police report and attempted assassination.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why is Anderson Pooper asking all the questions and badgering Trump tonight? This is supposed to be a CNN "Town Hall" isn't it?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That bitch was nearly killed!

Obviously this was an attempted murder. I'm sure this guy stalked his victim until he had the perfect moment to pounce. He's a predator.

Don't forget, this bitch is a hero.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: CynConcepts

Before accusing her of wanting 15 minutes of fame what do you say to the fact that before she made a report before she made any issue publicly she had already been attacked on twitter by the man who had grabbed her calling her delusional and saying he had NEVER touched her.

Who drug who into the public eye in you opinion?

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Are you a shill for #nevertrump? The only reason that Corey even mentioned her on twitter is because she raised the issue first. She raised the issue to public opinion first, I mean give me a break. First you claim he was arrested, which he was not, then you accuse him of coming out of no where and talking crap on twitter. He DID NOT initiate the exchange on twitter, nor did he initiate the physical contact.

Look at this...

Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields was allegedly warned twice by Secret Service agents that she was too close to before Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski pulled her away from the Republican candidate.

and this...

A Secret Service agent on Trump’s detail, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Daily Mail on Tuesday about the warnings. “She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,” the agent said.

and this..

“He came in by himself, without us picking him up, and signed his notice to appear,” said officer Joseph Beinlich with the Jupiter Police Department.

Source

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

You are calling me stupid and have the nerve to quote the Daily Mail as your evidence.

HAHAHA

She raised the issue to public opinion first

No, she didn't. She had been waiting for the phone call apology that her editor said was coming that never happened when she discovered the tweet calling her delusional and a saying he never touched her.

It is all time stamped and easy to reference go look. it is marked for 11-March before that he attacked her on twitter on 10-march.

After that she filed a police report.

Sport get your facts straight and don't believe everything you read from the daily fail especially if they claim an anonymous secret service agent called them. Why the hell would the SS call into the daily fail I am sure they have the number to actual journalists.

First you claim he was arrested, which he was not,

According to the police that have gone on record he was arrested.

And on Tuesday, police booked Lewandowski on misdemeanor battery charges. “He was arrested and released with a Notice to Appear,” said Officer Adam Brown, a spokesman for the Jupiter police. Images of the police report are circulating on Twitter:
link

Hope Hicks told TheBlaze. He was not arrested. Hope Hicks is Trump's campaign communications manager and obviously the one you believe over police who went on record.

Lewandowski went on twitter and lied about the incident and their camp has repeatedly changed the story support that if you want to.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
this whole story is a total load of nonsense.

her bruise photo, 18hrs after the incident looks so poorly prepared like she just used blush.
the video footage clearly shows security remove someone who's without arms reach of trump, it was a pull on the arm, her head didnt jerk or anything - her statement that she was almost thrown to the ground and managed to catch her fall is a blatant lie.

the audio thats released, its so obviously staged and came out days after the incident.

fkn hate american news channels... your the reason your country is so messed up

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Still waiting on the Allen West issue....I had someone tell me she shut up and that it closed the issue. Bottom line is there is a history to her crying wolf.

Anyone else?
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-29T23:31:29-05:001129 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If this female reporter gets some under the table money to drop the charges, she'll up the ante and say that Trump and Cosby gave her a strong drink 9 years ago, and her memory of that hellish night is just now coming back.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
whata crocka...
not much more needed
b

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

But hey, I digress - you beat me to it, DJ Spin Doctor. It's amazing how quickly you guys come to the aide of anything-Trump and how "it's the media/establishment."

I absolutely despise Trump, in fact I think I've made a post or two, years ago comparing him to a common grifter, of course, one that hob knobs in richer circles and has wealthier marks. That being said, if the campaign manager is working security or he is responsible for controlling crowds or people up in Trump's face, I really don't see it as a crime.

Grabbing a woman's arm so hard she bruises is desperate.

Some girls can bruise from a handshake strength arm grab. Iron deficiency or something, had a couple exes that bruised terribly, and I have never laid a hand on any of them, but one or two might appear that way, doesn't mean anything.

*Gasp!* I must be a politically correct princess! My grandfather (who served in WWII) was the first man in my life to tell me about how a man NEVER puts his hands on a woman, you just don't - period.

Isn't politically correct about equality and all that. If it were a guy who was grabbed the same way would you be cheering on criminal charges? I think that's the real question. What if it were a girl who grabbed a guy like that, does she deserve hard time?
edit on 29-3-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join