It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: matafuchs

If a court of law was to find him guilty I would not worry about Donald trump or who is POTUS but my justice system.

So he is a "principled" man if he stand-by this staffer, as long as he is innocent, but if he is found guilty we need not question his judgment and need to look elsewhere.

As I said earlier, cognitive dissonance.

No, you wait unitl the decision before condemning and in the meantime use your judgement. Simple really, except maybe those that suffer from bias.

I have not condemned anyone. In fact, it appears that I am the only one taking a logical stance and remaining neutral until a verdict is handed-down.

What I don't understand is how people can say the things they say, including yourself. From my perspective it appears that you guys are trying to convince yourselves through your own posts that this man is innocent and casting doubt on to the validity of certain claims before they have had their day in court.

Also, if Trump is a principled man if this staffer is found innocent, what kind of man is Trump if he is found guilty? Sorry to keep repeating it, but you keep avoiding it.

Like I said many times already - innocent until proven guilty. Trump has seen the very clear video (not the police one) and has taken his view based on his evidence. If he is wrong, then he fires the man.

If he is right, well he is just proven to be right again and will look very smart and probably gain more voters.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Perhaps you may have missed my previous post, so I will ask again:

Considering that the police were willing to file those charges, it's also possible that he may be found guilty. Who knows at this point?

Anyway, if he is found innocent and that makes Trump look like a man of principle, what will Trump look like if he is found guilty?

I was also doing some reading and it appears that a bruise, or other recognizable marks, can make a big difference when it comes to assault or abuse claims.

So to say this is nothing and will not stand in court is putting the cart before the horse.

It's going to be near impossible to prove the bruise was caused by the incident - has she been examined?
I saw her face in the video at the top of this page - no pain, not even shock. Much clearer than the police video.

If Lewondowski is found guilty then Trump will have to fire him.
It's all pretty simple.
I strongly suspect he will come out of this as a principled hero though and she will come out looking like a SJW snowflake - we'll see. I know what I saw, but it's up to the courts to decide.

See. You are doing exactly what I described. You are casting doubt on certain aspects before they have had their day in court, but for your own political bias. Hell, you even went as far as to say he will come out of this a "principled hero".

If that is not cognitive dissonance, what else would it be?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If he is wrong, then he fires the man.

What you mean is that if his is found to be innocent, he is a smart, principled hero. But if he is found guilty, Trump fires the man and we do not question his judgement whatsoever.

It's a win-win for Trump all around. Again, would that sort of illogical stance fly with Hillary or Obama?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The police report states the conversation between Fields and Terris happened immediately after the incident. The video shows Terris (with red-checkered shirt and glasses) blowing right past Michelle with barely a glance at her.

So, tell me...When did this conversation that he "almost threw you down" and "OMG, that was horrible" happen? The entire video shows that no conversation took place at all during that time.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yeah. She's worked for Daily Caller, Fox and Breitbart.

She's a REAL left-wing "SJW" alright.

Of course!

They hire the "fair and balanced" unlike the "other" stations.

Ever hear of a "mole"?

"Don't mention the "mole"! lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If he is wrong, then he fires the man.

What you mean is that if his is found to be innocent, he is a smart, principled hero. But if he is found guilty, Trump fires the man and we do not question his judgement whatsoever.

It's a win-win for Trump all around. Again, would that sort of illogical stance fly with Hillary or Obama?

No, what I mean is that Trump, like most people (i hope)saw the video and concluded that nothing happened on the face of it.
If he is wrong then he fires the guy. Something else may have happened not on the video we see now.

What's the alternative here? - say he has bad judgement if he is wrong. Watch the video again - no one without bias would say he has bad judgement in thinking nothing happened to warrant this.

As usual with Trump though - he is likely to come out winning no matter what.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Compared to open borders, military actions across the mid east, corruption in the leadership, this is nothing.

The news make it sound like they are reporting about massing street brawls. What does it say about the system.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Perhaps you may have missed my previous post, so I will ask again:

Considering that the police were willing to file those charges, it's also possible that he may be found guilty. Who knows at this point?

Anyway, if he is found innocent and that makes Trump look like a man of principle, what will Trump look like if he is found guilty?

I was also doing some reading and it appears that a bruise, or other recognizable marks, can make a big difference when it comes to assault or abuse claims.

So to say this is nothing and will not stand in court is putting the cart before the horse.

It's going to be near impossible to prove the bruise was caused by the incident - has she been examined?
I saw her face in the video at the top of this page - no pain, not even shock. Much clearer than the police video.

If Lewondowski is found guilty then Trump will have to fire him.
It's all pretty simple.
I strongly suspect he will come out of this as a principled hero though and she will come out looking like a SJW snowflake - we'll see. I know what I saw, but it's up to the courts to decide.

See. You are doing exactly what I described. You are casting doubt on certain aspects before they have had their day in court, but for your own political bias. Hell, you even went as far as to say he will come out of this a "principled hero".

If that is not cognitive dissonance, what else would it be?

Which part of innocent until proving guilty is confusing enough to call that principal cognitive dissonance?

edit on 29/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here you go....

www.youtube.com...

His statement.

Wow...that guy is a rambling idiot.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So apparently it's ok for Fields to touch Trump twice before she is pulled away by Lowandowski, according to a Secret Service agent.

" 'Can I Press Charges?’ Report: Secret Service Says Michelle Fields Touched Trump Before Lewandowski Intervened".

"But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away".
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So apparently it's ok for Fields to touch Trump twice before she is pulled away by Lowandowski, according to a Secret Service agent.

Nope...More BS. Secret Service would give an official statement, most certainly when there is a police investigation, but they wouldn't anonymously call in to the Daily Mail...I call BS...Not that it matters to Trump Supporters...they have already abandoned any care for honesty..
edit on 29-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

As usual with Trump though - he is likely to come out winning no matter what.

With supporters like his, that is the most likely outcome.

Which part of innocent until proving guilty is confusing enough to call that principal cognitive dissonance?

Did that go over your head? Do I really have to go back explain something that is so obvious?

Either you're being intentionally obtuse or are blinded by the awesome heroic-ness that is Trump.
edit on 29-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I find this whole thing bs but what i found interesting is how silent the drudge report has been in this story from what i have seen theoughout the day.
edit on 21331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 17:21:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
I see Lewandowski reach out to halt Fields from continuing an interview with his candidate. I don't see an intent to harm on any video of the incident including this one. Perhaps Fields' ego was more bruised than her arm...

I see him grabbing a woman reporter violently....

enough to leave bruises

And then he lied about it and accused her of making it up..

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

And then Trump said she made it up

Perhaps she made the story up. I think that's what happened," he said.

So ya...Just another day in the Trump Campaign...Lies and treating women like trash...

This is prime evidence that she is lieing. The still from the cctv shows he grabs the top of her left arm. The bruise is on her lower forearm. Not to mention from the angle he approached her, even if he did hypothetically grab her lower arm his fingers would be on the outside of her arm not the inside.
edit on 29-3-2016 by brizellious because: Typo

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am a woman who had suffered physical abuse in my first marriage. This is rediculous! Too sensationalized and will do more harm on real victims of abuse. I am not a trump supporter, I watch the video and can see that it is logical that Trumps campaign manager would never give this incident or her a single thought. No one is that humanly observant. This seems like politics to me and I honestly am beginning to get frustrated with all these cheap shots.

My bias is that I can't stand Hillary and am no fan of trump! I am extremely frustrated this election year and pissed off that the 2 people who seem to be leading are the 2 people who have not really shared any real concepts in their debates...just received the most media attention for bad behavior! Seriously?! Aaaugh.

This case against the manager is just someone who is not only hurt that she didn't get an apology...but that her own employer didn't believe her! She is blowing it out of proportion.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: brizellious

This is prime evidence that she is lieing. The still from the cctv shows he grabs the top of her left arm. The bruise is on her lower forearm. Not to mention from the angle he approached her, even if he did hypothetically grab her lower arm his fingers would be on the outside of her arm not the inside. edit on 29-3-2016 by brizellious because: Typo

I'm not so sure.

I've finally been able to look at the video a bunch of times and it appears to me that he may have grabbed her two separate times.

He reaches out with his left hand and possibly grabs the forearm. When she gets closer to him, he grabs the upper arm with his right as he moves past her. You can see the upper left of her jacket ruffle a bit and it does look like you can see his right hand.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: brizellious

This is prime evidence that she is lieing. The still from the cctv shows he grabs the top of her left arm. The bruise is on her lower forearm. Not to mention from the angle he approached her, even if he did hypothetically grab her lower arm his fingers would be on the outside of her arm not the inside. edit on 29-3-2016 by brizellious because: Typo

I'm not so sure.

I've finally been able to look at the video a bunch of times and it appears to me that he may have grabbed her two separate times.

He reaches out with his left hand and possibly grabs the forearm. When she gets closer to him, he grabs the upper arm with his right as he moves past her. You can see the upper left of her jacket ruffle a bit and it does look like you can see his right hand.

Thoughts?

I don't see it I'm afraid. I am watching this on a phone screen however. Any chance of a still?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: brizellious

I see Lewandowski reach out to halt Fields from continuing an interview with his candidate. I don't see an intent to harm on any video of the incident including this one. Perhaps Fields' ego was more bruised than her arm...

enough to leave bruises

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

So ya...Just another day in the Trump Campaign...Lies and treating women like trash...

This is prime evidence that she is lieing. The still from the cctv shows he grabs the top of her left arm. The bruise is on her lower forearm. Not to mention from the angle he approached her, even if he did hypothetically grab her lower arm his fingers would be on the outside of her arm not the inside.

His right hand grabbed her upper arm, but his left-hand looks like it could be grabbing her wrist.

His claim was that he has NEVER touched her and she is delusional. Is everyone who can see him grabbing her delusional as well? At the very least we know he lied with every reason to keep lying.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: brizellious

enough to leave bruises

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

Nope...

He is reaching with his left arm...finally grabs her forearm with his left hand (bruises), yanks her back and grabs her upper arm near shoulder with his right hand (both hands on her at that point) ..pushes past her while pulling her back.

Watch the video a couple times full screen..You are just looking at still frame, not what happened before he engaged his right arm to her upper arm/shoulder area.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you know how hard he grabbed her?

Did you feel what she felt?

People can KILL YOU WITH very simple contact.

There are forms of martial arts as such

edit on 29-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join