It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Not only that, but its really easy to file charges against anyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

It was not the police. It was the PB County State Attorneys Office that filed charges. The police simply took a statement. This is not the officers 'story' but a statement.

Look up and see who that person is...and if he would not have a hard on to charge a Trump employee....

Yep. Hillary supporter.

"Boston Herald: Prosecutor Handling Lewandowski's Case a Hillary Supporter"
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She was warned twice by USSS to back off. She did not.

Holy crap...The Daily Mail is not a source it is a tabloid...and it claims "anonymous sources"...So a US Secret Service Agent warned her to stand back...but he decides to keep it a secret, not tell police and instead to anonymously call a British tabloid to spill the beans?

God help me...Trump supporters have a grudge against logic and truth.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It was not the police. It was the PB County State Attorneys Office that filed charges. The police simply took a statement. This is not the officers 'story' but a statement.

Look up and see who that person is...and if he would not have a hard on to charge a Trump employee....

You replied to introvert who replied to the person with the daily fail article.

Even though it is the daily fail they did post the probable cause affidavit where it is clearly stated by the officer that he investigated and found there was sufficient evidence to charge 1 count of simple battery.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I believe Grim provided a proper response.

This case is getting pretty interesting, is it not?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why wasen't this Overly Agressive Reporter Arrested ?

Reporter explains how Fields violated Secret Services protocol
SPECIAL TO “THE SAVAGE NATION”

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
WND.com
Senior Staff Writer

image: www.michaelsavage.wnd.com...

lewandowski-fieldsI have had extensive experience covering presidential candidates for WND.com — I rode for three weeks as traveling press on GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign airplane in 2012, right up through election day. The Secret Service is very direct that no reporter is to close ground or touch a presidential candidate. The press is always cordoned in a separate area from the candidate in public settings, with access controlled and limited by the Secret Service in press availabilities.

The reports coming out — and the video is clear — that Fields closed ground and touched — a total “NO,NO.” She also appeared to have something in her right hand — that is a huge “NO,NO” — she could have been holding a knife or even a sharp ball point pen that could have been used as a weapon.

Corey Lewandowski saved Fields from being stopped by the Secret Service and very possibly arrested, especially if she had remained aggressive trying to push her way to access the candidate. If the FBI had arrested her, she could have been charged with threatening the life or safety of the candidate — a clear federal felony.

The Secret Service protecting a president or a presidential candidate have a huge responsibility — that responsibility extends to candidates a reporter may or may not like. The Secret Service puts their lives at risk daily to protect the president and all presidential candidates equally.

Any reporter violating Secret Service rules for access should expect to lose their press credentials immediately, be arrested, and most likely face federal criminal charges.

From my experience covering presidents and presidential campaigns as a professional reporter, Michelle Fields’ conduct, as evident on the video, was irresponsible and overly aggressive — to such a degree that had Corey not reacted, the Secret Service around Mr. Trump would have had no choice but to restrain her forcibly if she had persisted in pressing ahead.

Read more at www.michaelsavage.wnd.com...

www.michaelsavage.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The reports coming out — and the video is clear — that Fields closed ground and touched — a total “NO,NO.”

I've seen the videos but have not seen when she touched Trump. Can you provide that video?

She also appeared to have something in her right hand — that is a huge “NO,NO” — she could have been holding a knife or even a sharp ball point pen that could have been used as a weapon.

The media interacts with politicians and candidates all the time with microphones and other devices in their hands. That's part of their job.

Maybe because SS didn't think she was a threat. I don't know.

Regardless, it does not detract from what the Trump staffer did and he will have to defend himself in court.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Reporter explains how Fields violated Secret Services protocol
SPECIAL TO “THE SAVAGE NATION”

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
WND.com
Senior Staff Writer

image: www.michaelsavage.wnd.com...

lewandowski-fieldsI have had extensive experience covering presidential candidates for WND.com —

Wow...Jerome Corsi...
I haven't seen his name since the whole Pres. Obama is a terrorist born in Kenya time! He was coming out with like an article a week back then, even posted some bogus Kenyan BCs in his articles!

If you are citing Jerome Corsi..prince of the Obama Hating wacko parade...for some measure of credibility...Just wow..

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I just heard it on NPR, so I don't believe it's false. They don't report lies.

You got to be joking. NPR is just as bad as RT and alex jones at times.

NPR and editing to suit their bias.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I wonder if she files a police report on every person that "touches" her?
This is getting ridiculous.

How obvious is it that the effort to stop Trump now includes encouraging anyone who comes in contact with him to find some reason to make him and his supporters look bad by filing police reports?

Ambulance chasers. Looking for their moment of fame. Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

How obvious is it that the effort to stop Trump now includes encouraging anyone who comes in contact with him to find some reason to make him and his supporters look bad by filing police reports?

Interesting thought.

How many people have filed police reports against Trump to give you the impression there is an "effort"?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This is the second time someone has claimed she is looking for her moment of fame.

Why don't you blame lewandowski for dragging her into the public spotlight trying to defame her long before she went public or filed a police report?

I agree it is rediculous. I find it rediculous that people are ignoring documented facts to defend the guy while in another thread relating to Trump people are supporting some asinine things he said about punishing women and claiming the law is the law.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I am referring to the accusations against Trump supporters, and the organization of protests to incite violence.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I just heard it on NPR, so I don't believe it's false. They don't report lies.

No..Not even close...Not even the same realm...and the Link you provided from something five years ago actually explains the opposite of what you are claiming, it debunks the claim as dishonest editing...you should research the full story.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I am referring to the accusations against Trump supporters, and the organization of protests to incite violence.

Accusations can be tossed-around freely, but you made a specific statement.

How obvious is it that the effort to stop Trump now includes encouraging anyone who comes in contact with him to find some reason to make him and his supporters look bad by filing police reports

I did not know it was obvious that filing police reports against Trump and his supporters was part of the "effort". Can you show a pattern of people filing reports?

If it's obviously part of the "effort", it shouldn't be hard to show such a pattern.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read from you. There is NO comparison between NPR and Alex Jones.

NPR may lean "left" but they are not sensationalist lying tabloids like he is.

RT I have doubts about - but you can't compare NPR to Jones - that's like calling classical music "the same as Hip-Hop trash and gang-banger Rap."
Or the National Enquirer or Nancy Grace or Jerry Springer equivalent to "serious news."

edit on 3/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Accusations can be tossed-around freely, but you made a specific statement.

How obvious is it that the effort to stop Trump now includes encouraging anyone who comes in contact with him to find some reason to make him and his supporters look bad by filing police reports

I did not know it was obvious that filing police reports against Trump and his supporters was part of the "effort". Can you show a pattern of people filing reports?

If it's obviously part of the "effort", it shouldn't be hard to show such a pattern.

Actually, what I said was stated as a question for discussion, not a statement, if you quote correctly:

But as I was saying, it seems obvious that the effort seems to include "encouraging" anyone who comes in contact with him or his supporters to try to make him look bad by filing police reports.

There have been more than a few, if you have been paying attention to the news, but it does not mean that they have actually been successful at it.

In the Fields case, she barely reacted in the video of the event, and later ended up dramatizing the story and filing charges. Who does that kind of thing in a situation like this, except someone with ulterior motives?

I am sure you have noticed how organized protestors (encouraged by Soros, Bernie supporters, and RNC establishment) are being sent to his rallies, and are inciting violence and trying to draw Trump supporters into conflicts.

In the case of the woman who was pepper sprayed, the woman at first walked away saying that she deserved it. Who decided to push the issue and file charges?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Do you Trump supporters know that you live in a bubble? You surround yourself online strictly with likeminded people, which is to say loudmouthed contrarians, and convinced yourselves that this is how the majority think. Oblivious to the fact that the majority of people find him distasteful at the very least. Nominate him, please. Guarantee a Democratic president in 2017.

Really? The majority? Is that why he gets a "majority" of the delegates and votes? You dont make sense.

Why whould there be a Dem prez? Are you voting Hillary? If you were you probably wouldn't admit it....most Hillary voters I have met are yellow.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Majority is right! And hopefully it will keep going that way!

I read an article today saying that voters in my state are registering in record numbers, and also switching parties in record numbers, in advance of the primaries.

And --- party-switchers are joining and switching to the Republican party by a two-to-one margin over Democrat.

The report said that polls show this is due to voters who like what they hear from Trump and are frustrated with the status quo.

To be fair - those switching to Democrat seem to favor Sanders.

This is going to be an interesting election year.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

In the Fields case, she barely reacted in the video of the event, and later ended up dramatizing the story and filing charges. Who does that kind of thing in a situation like this, except someone with ulterior motives?

Ulteiror motive you ask? You also asked..

She filed a report against lewandowski not Trump. Lewandowski made Trump look bad not her. He was the one who first made things public he also could have solved the whole issue with a simple phone call to her, but instead he started mud slinging on twitter.

Why don't you blame lewandowski for dragging her into the public spotlight trying to defame her long before she went public or filed a police report? If you don't like that it went public blame the one who first decided to make it public.

Maybe Lewandowski had an ulterior motive for making this public.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join