It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
a reply to: theantediluvian
I see Lewandowski reach out to halt Fields from continuing an interview with his candidate. I don't see an intent to harm on any video of the incident including this one. Perhaps Fields' ego was more bruised than her arm...

I see him grabbing a woman reporter violently....

enough to leave bruises

And then he lied about it and accused her of making it up..

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

And then Trump said she made it up

Perhaps she made the story up. I think that's what happened," he said.

So ya...Just another day in the Trump Campaign...Lies and treating women like trash...

Wrong Arm...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

I see Lewandowski reach out to halt Fields from continuing an interview with his candidate. I don't see an intent to harm on any video of the incident including this one. Perhaps Fields' ego was more bruised than her arm...

enough to leave bruises

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

So ya...Just another day in the Trump Campaign...Lies and treating women like trash...

Wrong Arm...

I think it is the correct arm - it's just the rest of his post was complete nonsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

enough to leave bruises

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

Wrong Arm...

I think it is the correct arm - it's just the rest of his post was complete nonsense.

By complete rubbish...I assume you mean reality..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

enough to leave bruises

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

Wrong Arm...

Reality?

Reality is Fields grabbed Trump twice.

Where's your outrage about Trump's well-being?

As he said on CNN, his arm hasn't been the same since.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I just heard it on NPR, so I don't believe it's false. They don't report lies.

Other than the underwriting and native ads, right?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its more of a fail because two points of the four are completely untrue.
One has no evidence for being true.
One is true in absolute terms but requires context.

Basically it was nonsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

enough to leave bruises

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

Wrong Arm...

Reality?

Reality is Fields grabbed Trump twice.

Where's your outrage about Trump's well-being?

As he said on CNN, his arm hasn't been the same since.

Reality is that I watched a Forensic Surveillance Video expert that works all over the country analyzing video for the FBI and the Pentagon explain that Fields..Never..Nowhere ..in that film touches Donald Trump.

But you don't need to be an expert to see that she never "grabbed him"...ya just have to be able to see..

What stupidity...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: saintdopeium

It is what it is. Intelligent radio.
And I have no idea what "native ads" you are talking about. They don't have "ads."
They are funded by private foundations and listeners, as well as the National Endowment for the Arts, and mention those from hour to hour.

You have a problem with that?

Oh damn well.
Education. Try it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Usually if you grab someone forcefully you LOOK THE DIRECTLY IN THE EYE OR AT THEM. he didnt even pay her no mind and walked past her. sometimes its a reflex of going through a crowd an d no t meant to be anything at all. dields is upset he didnt pay her any mind is all. she IS a attention whore.(and no you dont have to be female to be a attention whore)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

When does a person need to reach across an area past a SS agent and put both hands on a persons arm just to get past them.

I have never seen people make so many crap excuses for a man that doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

When does a person need to reach across an area past a SS agent and put both hands on a persons arm just to get past them.

I have never seen people make so many crap excuses for a man that doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself.

OH me in a Highschool hallway when i wa s back in school. When the classes let out there was no elbow room. Youve never been in a crowd trying to get through before? Ive done the same thing myself before.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

So now you are saying he is a has the mentality of a clumsy high school kid. OK

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

So now you are saying he is a has the mentality of a clumsy high school kid. OK

NO im saying incidental contact happens,and in acrowd such as that its un avoidable. And I wasnt clumsy. Way to attack dude.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I saw the video. It was avoidable. He reached out past the SS officer and purposely put his hands on her.

Forget the idea of being unavoidable it is something obviously sought out to do. Doing so even made the SS agent be separated a from Trump. So he caused a minor security risk. You should be all over that guy.

Video is on page one of the thread. I wonder what he said to the guy in the checkered shirt at the end of the video.

Not that it matters what you or I think because the investigating officer is on record stating with the video there is enough evidence to charge him.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

dont see how h eeven paid her any mind really. we must be watching different videos. almost everyone when they grab you forcefully will look at you. he didnt even glance her way.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I must have been looking at the same video the police were when they found it sufficient for charges.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I must have been looking at the same video the police were when they found it sufficient for charges.

Will the DA press charges?

Maybe Loretta and the DOJ should jump in and sort this out coz the FBI is all tied up with hillary.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You are right, that happens in a crowd.

On a recent news program they showed video of other candidates, including Hillary, in the same situations, and their staff were moving people aside, physically, to allow the candidate and staff to proceed.

Reporters can be very aggressive and they don't give up easily sometimes. It looks like sometimes they need to keep people away, or they would end up overwhelmed and stuck in one place unable to proceed.

This reporter is just looking for attention and a story.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Maybe, his court date is set for may 4th, however I think Trump will probably try to pay her off along with a NDA to have her drop the charges.

Trump knows his way around a courtroom he has a lot of experience suing people for petty things.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Maybe, his court date is set for may 4th, however I think Trump will probably try to pay her off along with a NDA to have her drop the charges.

Trump knows his way around a courtroom he has a lot of experience suing people for petty things.

I doubt he will pay her off... it's going to be a big story for him when it is thrown out.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join