It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted.

Breaking news - explosions in the subway station now.

All public transportation is now closed.

13 dead and 35 wounded.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Sorry if already posted.

Breaking news - explosions in the subway station now.

One I hear on sky news. Are there more?

I posted all public transport closed and I couldn't make out where a peace officer on sky news was telling people to go- a crisis center or a church maybe- those that could not get home.
edit on 22-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I pulled the info from twitter and cnn.

So far the airport was attacked and a subway station was attacked.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes. I meant was there more than one metro explosion? I think just one on the metro.

edit on 22-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This isn't going to go away anytime soon is it?

I think we are stuck with this in Europe now unfortunately as we will never know when one of these Muslim jihadists are going to strike... they may seem normal now but in a weeks time well they could go put a suicide vest on and you could have been working with the guy or girl only a few weeks before...

sad state of affairs but true.
edit on CDTTue, 22 Mar 2016 04:34:20 -05000000003104x120x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I am so #ing tired of this, not all Muslims isn't a reasonable argument! Some Muslims is enough to garner action. Something has to be done this # is fubar

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: conz1992

The locals I saw in the Vice doc were very level headed and had balls of steal.

Seemed like good men, rough attitudes ready to die but that could also be Vice spinning an agenda.

Who's to know the truth?

Well, I'm sure I don't remember the west putting women in burkas.

And being the wrong type of muslim or a minority religion would get you killed pretty quick all the way back to whenever.

The taliban is back, isis is growing and there are other groups of the same mindset in 20 countries.

So unless you are one of the bad guys, there is not a lot to fear from the west. heh, even then, it seems.

The locals are tough as nails and like to kill the jerkoffs making their lives miserable.

link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It's a worrying thought that is quickly turning into reality, I think the worst thing is that we don't know if it's the last attacks of the day. UK on high alert apparently, just caught a soundbite on Sky

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I am so #ing tired of this, not all Muslims isn't a reasonable argument! Some Muslims is enough to garner action. Something has to be done this # is fubar

It is a reasonable argument. You really should be calm, even though this is tragic. Extremists come in all types.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It was expected when that Paris dude was arrested that his friends would move soon imo.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The station that was hit is maalbeek.

just the airport and station. No others as of now.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It's a worrying thought that is quickly turning into reality, I think the worst thing is that we don't know if it's the last attacks of the day. UK on high alert apparently, just caught a soundbite on Sky

We never do. I remember 9/11 very well. I am thinking for today, it is finished.

link   
a reply to: conz1992

Yeah, Netherlands and UK beefing up security at airports.

Stocks already taking a dive.

link   

originally posted by: zinc12

originally posted by: onequestion
We defiantly need to help more Syrian refugees because they are just nice people, mostly young men.

Yeah we need as many as we can get our hands on because they will be soo good for the country!

Scared again, are you? That's what they want, mate, that's what they want..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
People should be focusing their attention on Bosnia to. The terrorists have a base camp there.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: skywatcher44

not to disrespect any dead or wounded.....but 4 bombs and only 13 dead? are they making bombs from M-80's? If those are terrorists,a bunch of cub scouts with slingshots will wipe them out.

Was just about to post that it seems these guys who made these bombs didn't wire them properly.

Well + 15 @ the airport deaths and hearing + 10 deaths at the Metro station these figures will sadly grow.

link   
David Cameron is to hold a COBRA conference later today, not really notable but that's the only update I can find atm

link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
People should be focusing their attention on Bosnia to. The terrorists have a base camp there.

Where did that information come from?

link   

Every "refugee" camp is a potential base.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

www.ibtimes.com...

Groups of suspected Islamist radicals have been buying land in the Eastern European nation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sputnik International reported Thursday. This phenomenon has been going on for at least two years,

Well, #

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join