It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: anxiouswens

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Daily Mail says hundreds trapped and it happened at an American Airlines deskwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Sky News say they are worried there are other attackersnews.sky.com...

I hope not. This is awful.

Really? awful ... this is the price WE have to pay, because Americans and Brits behave like morons.

How many years, and how many decades have the warning signs be flying around? How many people have been warning about Turkey's role? How many people said, be careful with the refugees ... the only answer to the call, was an increased security to man-handle OUR children, while "poor" refugees got a free passport.

You think this is awful? this is just the beginning .... it's going to far worse than this.

Imagine, two buildings got blown up in the US ... and the US went on a killing frenzy, murdering millions. The entire middle east is in ruins ... and what? you think they love you? don't have it in for you or me? if you really do, you should go get your brain examined ...

We, can only blame ourselves for this ... and our stupidity. That's my take on it.

Yes, it's awful. I stated that early in the thread. I am sorry if you found my post lacking. I hope you feel better for venting.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well again you're assuming that ALL locals appreciated our illegal invasion, the documentaries I've watched (some vice) dispute that and show how IS recruit members - By brainwashing/indoctrinating their beliefs onto others.

And just think about it, in 2003 I was playing Pokemon and listening to Linkin Park. In the ME kids were praying their house wouldn't get hit by an airstrike. Undoubtedly some of those kids had family killed, and IF they survived up until a few years ago IS come along and plant their hateful seed of the West.

Again, it doesn't take a lot to think hypothetically about a situation that has 1000's of factors. I know there are people in the middle east that do like and appreciate the West but you also have to account for those that are filled with hatred for the West

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

not to disrespect any dead or wounded.....but 4 bombs and only 13 dead? are they making bombs from M-80's? If those are terrorists,a bunch of cub scouts with slingshots will wipe them out.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

So that CIA guy admitted that Gaddafi and and Saddam were CIA plants ?

That would explain why Libya had fall so fast. And Syria is no Libya.

link   
ALL public transport in Brussels is closed- Sky News

Many can't get home. A Peace Officer saying to go to....I couldn't make it out, some type of crisis center or a church?
edit on 22-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: conz1992

The locals I saw in the Vice doc were very level headed and had balls of steal.

Seemed like good men, rough attitudes ready to die but that could also be Vice spinning an agenda.

Who's to know the truth?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Anyone have a live feed?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

So that CIA guy admitted that Gaddafi and and Saddam were CIA plants ?

That would explain why Libya had fall so fast. And Syria is no Libya.

No joke go listen to it seriously you'll be glad you did.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Exactly man, I don't take everything I read/watch as granted. I just take it into consideration

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: onequestion
Hillary trump or sanders leads our country during a war time?

Who's your pick?

NOT Trump, definitely not. I would prefer not Clinton, but she has foreign policy experience. I would rather Sanders.

LOL, is that the guy who got kicked off his own stage at his own rally?

Ya, he'll go kick some ass fo sho!

Sanders allowed people to take the stage. he had enough people to remove them, but he allowed them to speak. Trump would have had them beaten and arrested.

Yeah, it worked for Paris and Brussels, I see.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Anyone have a live feed?

link   

link   
a reply to: conz1992

kets remember this s a tragedy, not a comparison sir.

10 dead reported so far, 10 people that didn't get to say the last thing they ever would have.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Anyone have a live feed?

www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

If anything Turkey has to pay a huge price for this along with Merkal and her open border policy.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: skywatcher44

not to disrespect any dead or wounded.....but 4 bombs and only 13 dead? are they making bombs from M-80's? If those are terrorists,a bunch of cub scouts with slingshots will wipe them out.

Was just about to post that it seems these guys who made these bombs didn't wire them properly.

link   

originally posted by: conz1992

Exactly man, I don't take everything I read/watch as granted. I just take it into consideration

Me too but until I get more information to alter my perspective I have to take the information I have and make my best educated guess.

My best guess is that these assholes represent a minority and not majority view on these countries but are more vocal and violent.

Basing that on my experience with humans.

+22 more 
link   
Right ok. First Muslims in Belgium violently protest and attack police after arrest of 2015 Paris terror attacks.

Now they attack Brussels airport.

Just came from the phone with some of my friends in Brussels. I have had it with this Muslim jihad nonsense, and I'm not alone.

Why the F** is it considered "Islamophobic" for Europeans to stand up and say "we do not want Sharia BS in our homelands". Why are journalists being murdered for criticising Islam?

And these Muslim fools who say "ohh not my responsibility to condemn terror" well yes it is your responsibility. Any Muslim who wants to stay in Europe needs to stand up and say "I shall not enforce Sharia, I shall not condemn European culture or traditions, I shall respect the European people, I shall speak the language of the country I live in, I shall not impose Islamic desires upon the European people and I will always fight against Islamic terror".

But they don't.

There have been a couple of Muslims, here and there, who speak out against terror, but most say "ohh it's not Islam". It's clearly Islam.

And NO MORE of this condemning European people as "racist" or whatever BS word for wanting to protect themselves and their families and their cultures and their homelands.

You know jihad is not only about direct violence? It's also a practice of jihad to colonise and spread Sharia, just as all these "peaceful" Muslims are doing in Europe.

"Peaceful Muslim" is an oxymoron.

It is fact, that some places in Europe have become no-go areas because of Muslims. Muslim migrants are the ones attacking and raping women and CHILDREN.

The peaceful Muslims, they are irrelevant and they are the minority.

Call me racist, call me what you want, I have seen my home torn apart by Muslims, friends and family killed by Muslims, I do not wish to see this happen to all of Europe. Enough is enough. The time for protecting people's feelings is over. The blood of the European people has been spilled, and it is time for us to fight back. Our corrupt governments will not even let us do a damn thing. What now? Form our own civilian militia? Hey sign me up.

Very sadly it seems I was right when I said WWIII will soon be upon us.

And if you are in USA or whatever, and you have not experienced war in your home with Muslims, and it is not your brothers and sister they are raping, calling me and other European nationalists silly names show massive non-understanding of Islam and ignorance of what is happening. Shall we continue to let in more Muslims in the name of "let's not hurt their feelings"? Or shall we rise up against Islamic colonisation and throw back the invaders as we have done for hundreds and hundreds of years?

Getting kinda sick of seeing Europe bleed and never fighting back.

And yes, this airport attack was done by Islamic terrorists.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Helicopter because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks all.

This is terrible.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I assume you meant kids will remember this tragedy and yes, of course they will. I wasn't comparing anything, you just took a slice of what I said out of context. You could even go as far to say the kids in this tragedy will grow up with an unspeakable hatred for Islamic extremists.

Get my point yet?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join