It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was just remarking the same, I do not see an end to this for years if not decades.

In fact I think it will escalate and become common news in the future - this spring and summer and how Europe handles the attempts of millions of people to gain entry will be key in how things play out.

So as long as Islam has its fundamentalists willing to kill, rape and torture in the name of their god/religion I don't see how this can end. Unfortunately there appears to be never ending numbers of this tiny minority in the religion.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Sorry if already posted.

Breaking news - explosions in the subway station now.

One I hear on sky news. Are there more?

Maelbeek station is definite. The second (Schumann) station had obvious smoke. It has been reported locally that both that a bomb went off and that one did not go off, so take your pick.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
One of the Paris terrorists boasted he smuggled himself in with 90 more jihadists amongst refugees in Greece!a reply to: conz1992

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

The Bosnian Muslims and some who are radicals had send their children to Syria.
The article i couldn't care as ii already knew that information.
edit on 22-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

link   
322 once again. These ppl keep the occult happy i guess...

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: reldra

I am so #ing tired of this, not all Muslims isn't a reasonable argument! Some Muslims is enough to garner action. Something has to be done this # is fubar

A lot IS being done, trust me. But you can't keep an eye on every citizen - that would make us worse than our enemies. Our enemies want fear, uncertainty and doubt in our streets. They want armed police in the streets. They want you to think they will never go away. Well, they will, mark my words.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Sorry if already posted.

Breaking news - explosions in the subway station now.

One I hear on sky news. Are there more?

Maelbeek station is definite. The second (Schumann) station had obvious smoke. It has been reported locally that both that a bomb went off and that one did not go off, so take your pick.

I think it was only Malbeek.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
One of the Paris terrorists boasted he smuggled himself in with 90 more jihadists amongst refugees in Greece!a reply to: conz1992

It doesn't surprise me, it just makes you wonder how many more have been smuggled in

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I just posted it for a source, I hadn't even heard about it so thanks for bringing it to light

link   

originally posted by: conz1992

It doesn't surprise me, it just makes you wonder how many more have been smuggled in

Smuggled is a funny word, if you see that the EU just had a conference with Turkey, how to better spread them amongst the European countries..

link   
"terrorist attacks, one at Zaventem airport, one at Brussels airport and another one at Malbeek where most of our politicians do their thing." - friend in belgium

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
322 once again. These ppl keep the occult happy i guess...

Exactly thank you.

And an eclipse to boot.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Still not a link? (Even though it's a hypothetical question)

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnbSo as long as Islam has its fundamentalists willing to kill, rape and torture in the name of their god/religion I don't see how this can end. Unfortunately there appears to be never ending numbers of this tiny minority in the religion.

You are quite right when you say "in the NAME of their god/religion" - a God of love does NEVER propagate bombings or killings. It's so obvious, it's staring you in the face: it are men that kill men. God has nothing to do with it, they merely drag him in to have an excuse for their filthy crimes. Not unusual: we often did likewise, alas.
edit on 22-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he forgot the ly in merely

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992

Still not a link? (Even though it's a hypothetical question)

www.theguardian.com...

a link to what? Why are you asking me? The only link I gave was to live sky news.

link   

originally posted by: johnb

I was just remarking the same, I do not see an end to this for years if not decades.

In fact I think it will escalate and become common news in the future - this spring and summer and how Europe handles the attempts of millions of people to gain entry will be key in how things play out.

So as long as Islam has its fundamentalists willing to kill, rape and torture in the name of their god/religion I don't see how this can end. Unfortunately there appears to be never ending numbers of this tiny minority in the religion.

It may be a tiny minority now but this tiny minority could grow just as it did in the ME. Large Army's always started off with a small amount of people..

link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Daily Mail says hundreds trapped and it happened at an American Airlines deskwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Sky News say they are worried there are other attackersnews.sky.com...

I hope not. This is awful.

Really? awful ... this is the price WE have to pay, because Americans and Brits behave like morons.

How many years, and how many decades have the warning signs be flying around? How many people have been warning about Turkey's role? How many people said, be careful with the refugees ... the only answer to the call, was an increased security to man-handle OUR children, while "poor" refugees got a free passport.

You think this is awful? this is just the beginning .... it's going to far worse than this.

Imagine, two buildings got blown up in the US ... and the US went on a killing frenzy, murdering millions. The entire middle east is in ruins ... and what? you think they love you? don't have it in for you or me? if you really do, you should go get your brain examined ...

We, can only blame ourselves for this ... and our stupidity. That's my take on it.

I agree with the main points your making here. As I see it, millions of people in the Middle East have nothing left to lose, their cities and streets are covered in blood and rubble and they blame the western world for it. As someone else posted earlier, this feels like its just the beginning. My gut tells me that it won't be the last attack we see on a European city in the coming months...
edit on 22/3/2016 by heliopolis because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/3/2016 by heliopolis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

We can ask Turkey i am sure they know a lot about this since they are responsible.

link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

God has nothing to do with anything or as much as Santa Claus he doesn't exist. That's why I chastise like children those who think religion is somehow based on good principals it's based on lies and results in deaths period end of story God is a slaughtering name nothing more nothing less!

link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: johnb

It may be a tiny minority now but this tiny minority could grow just as it did in the ME. Large Army's always started off with a small amount of people..

And California can fall into the ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join