It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I think it was only Malbeek.

There was a lot of smoke inside Schuman station. Could be smoke from Maelbeek, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: reldra

Still not a link? (Even though it's a hypothetical question)

www.theguardian.com...

a link to what? Why are you asking me? The only link I gave was to live sky news.

No no, from earlier. You were detesting that this was a possible retaliation of one of the Paris terrorists being arrested/muslims protesting that he was arrested

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: johnb
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was just remarking the same, I do not see an end to this for years if not decades.

In fact I think it will escalate and become common news in the future - this spring and summer and how Europe handles the attempts of millions of people to gain entry will be key in how things play out.

So as long as Islam has its fundamentalists willing to kill, rape and torture in the name of their god/religion I don't see how this can end. Unfortunately there appears to be never ending numbers of this tiny minority in the religion.

It may be a tiny minority now but this tiny minority could grow just as it did in the ME. Large Army's always started off with a small amount of people..

And California can fall into the ocean.

What do you mean by that?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Such a sad event . our prayers to the deceased and their families . if the terrorists are indeed "arabs" , then let me tell you sth :

I live in the middle-east . i know these people . there are no many ways you can handle the situation .

take a look at Iran . our country is in the middle of this situation and we are much more safe than all EU countries combined . there has been zero terrorist attacks in Iran since forever .

ZERO Tolerance policy is the only way you can handle this mess . you cannot go on and support FSA and other terrorist "moderate" organizations in Syria and then don't expect the same terrorists to bite your hand .

you simply cannot do that . the decision makers in west don't give a damn !! they are playing with all the cards they have . these sad incidents are being used as propaganda to further demean and demonize muslims whereas they themselves are supporting the same moderates .

ISIS is nothing, they'll never be able to perform so many attacks on so many countries . FSA + jibhat-alnusra and all other moderate groups on the other hand can !!

they have the money and the means to perform such atrocities . ISIS can take responsibility all they want ! but i don't believe that they did neither should you .

There is no moderate group in Syria . if you want real change, you should stop the political game and start working towards the real problem . Iran is not evil . we recognized the root of the problem and thats what they are trying to solve .

the problem is not the poor refugees . it lies much much more deep .

EDIT : don't get me wrong i'm not talking about belgium here, but i rather am talking about EU as a united entity .

i live in a western city of Iran just 50kms away from the war-torn Iraq . ok ? just 10 month ago the war in Iraq was spread to eastern cities of Iraq just near Iran's borders . no one was safe in Iraq .

yet i could go out and have a party right in the middle of street at 3 in the morning . there are few countries in the world in which enjoy this level of security .

=========================

Again, lets pray for the deceased . may they rest in peace
edit on 22-3-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: ForteanOrg

God has nothing to do with anything or as much as Santa Claus he doesn't exist. That's why I chastise like children those who think religion is somehow based on good principals it's based on lies and results in deaths period end of story God is a slaughtering name nothing more nothing less!

In a glass half full mood this morning? My religion is based on good principles. Religion gives many great comfort. Some can live very well without. It is extremists..Islamist extremists and Christian extremists that are a problem.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Europe and auK xcitizens need to start demonstrating in mass about Turkey travelling visa free. We need to shrug off concern about far right extremist labels being thrown at us. They are labels and words. The left have made their voices heard for years with shouts of Islamaphobia and it has suited them well. They should be proud of the Utopia called multicultural. Time for the majority to fight back if we want any kind of future for our children! ENOUGH!a reply to: Hellas

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I was just remarking the same, I do not see an end to this for years if not decades.

In fact I think it will escalate and become common news in the future - this spring and summer and how Europe handles the attempts of millions of people to gain entry will be key in how things play out.

So as long as Islam has its fundamentalists willing to kill, rape and torture in the name of their god/religion I don't see how this can end. Unfortunately there appears to be never ending numbers of this tiny minority in the religion.

It may be a tiny minority now but this tiny minority could grow just as it did in the ME. Large Army's always started off with a small amount of people..

I think it was you said the tiny minority could grow.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well looks like I wont be going to Brussels this weekend.

I am still trying to track down friends that live in the area...

Prayers for the victims and best of luck to the citizens, hope your government doesn't go off the rails like Americas did.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Isnt that already common knowledge amongst geologists ? That will happen sometime in the future ?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Europe and auK xcitizens need to start demonstrating in mass about Turkey travelling visa free. We need to shrug off concern about far right extremist labels being thrown at us. They are labels and words. The left have made their voices heard for years with shouts of Islamaphobia and it has suited them well. They should be proud of the Utopia called multicultural. Time for the majority to fight back if we want any kind of future for our children! ENOUGH!a reply to: Hellas

Now it's Turkey;s fault and everyone must rise against them? Nonsense.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Interesting...

I'd like to hear more.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Isnt that already common knowledge amongst geologists ? That will happen sometime in the future ?

LOL

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I think it was only Malbeek.

There was a lot of smoke inside Schuman station. Could be smoke from Maelbeek, I suppose.

The Bomb/Bomber was on a moving train just leaving Malbeek..

www.irishtimes.com... on-1.2582842

link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't think he's putting the entire blame on Turkey, only that it's a pretty big factor in the situation

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
According to german news NTV, no deaths in the Metro station.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still don't understand what you mean? This incident has nothing to do with 'California'.

edit on CDTTue, 22 Mar 2016 04:49:52 -05000000003104x152x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I still don't understand what you mean? This incident has nothing to do with 'California'.

I meant it to be not likely and not likely soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Hearing the same thing from numerous news outlets. Apparently it was just after rush hour.

link   

originally posted by: Hellas
According to german news NTV, no deaths in the Metro station.

µ
There's 10 dead in the subway. 13 at the airport and +50 injured
The whole country is in lockdown. Streets are empty.
I work in Zaventem (not at the airport) there's a constant stream of ambulances coming from and going to the airport.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Uberus because: (no reason given)

All trains going from and to Brussels are cancelled.

3 explosions at the airport, a 4th bomb they found didn't go off.

link   

originally posted by: Mark Harris
a reply to: Hellas

Hearing the same thing from numerous news outlets. Apparently it was just after rush hour.

they also added that TWO explosions happened at the airport

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join