It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Oh no I guess everything I have said must be wrong now

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Oh no I guess everything I have said must be wrong now

Maybe, but that is not what I was saying, I was simply pointing out what was wrong with that one post I initially replied.

The rest is just your own speculation and like I said I agree with some of the things you have brought up but was just pointing out what I saw was wrong and asked a question which you either ignore or missed.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lol.
Replacing one conspiracy theory by another is not very convincing..

Who says extraterrestrials didnt manipulate the information we found and have available in order to make us believe another version? Who says they arent working together and living in the hollow moon?

Way to fantastic speculations but nevertheless fun to read.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
One of the first videos to show a light on mars.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

Both links are the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
im sorry there are about 10% of cases that simply cant be explained by man made tech or swamp or what ever bs excuse skeptics come up with. pilots know the difference between a balloon and a ufo.
edit on 16-3-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: zinc12

I did research on UFO's for over 20 years and this is what I believe...
UFO's are real and their occupants are not extraterrestrial,they are
inter-dimensional.

no doubt many, perhaps all ufos are made right here on this earth, but modern physics suggests its at least possible that some may be far more interesting.

The many worlds interpretation of quantum theory, or something like it, combined with occupants of other "parallel worlds" having achived a level of science and tech high enough to find and use natural wormholes, or create them artificially, would explain the wide variety of craft and "aliens". It would also explain why, while varying in detail, nearly all descriptions are of humanoids, they'd basically be different versions of us, possibly ranging a spectrum from indistinguishable from ourselves to unrecognizable beyond humanoid shape. Which makes sense because if space aliens were to evolve near enough to visit while we're here they'd most likely be some kind of unrecognizable intelligent plasma or something like that.

for me, rather than the gray alien abduction stories, personally I think the reports of smallish single craft landing with a few, usually small, "space"/hazmat suited occupants appearing to collect scientific samples like Zamora's sighting are the most interesting (Vallee compiled many of these). If we could for lack of a better word "slide" between dimensions the first thing we'd do is build craft with which to explore and exploit these places.
edit on 16-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: mysterious reasons

edit on 16-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just curious. If you say this is all man made, then what is your explanation for the telepathic communications from (man made?) ET's?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't necessarily agree with everything you're saying Zinc, I do believe in demonic powers and ET in general. There are clearly ancient pictures of 'grey alien' like drawings. It could be that demonic forces and spirits are imitating them as an archetype-like stereotype for us to understand their nature.

I did find out that mars developed MUCH faster than earth, and had more O2 on it. Originally it seems as if mars was habitable and earth wasn't, then some kind of small planet crashed into earth *perfectly* creating the earth and the moon.

We can tell because the earth and moon have roughly the same composition but formed later than mars. The heat from the blast formed the moon and our earth's molten core. Also, there is no solid agreement on the asteroid belt an we did discover 'niburu'. There is something fishy about our star and this planet, I am sure we can all feel it.

Another small addition to you're theory, Ingo Swann goes corroborates you in his book 'Penetration'. His name came up a while age in a thread about remote viewing. He claims the government kidnapped him and forced him to astral project to the dark side. There is a whole section of early photos he collected that supposedly make out bases on the moon (just looked like nothing to me honestly). I don't necessarily believe what he's saying but it's fun to read either way, it's decently written. Interesting that this idea would pop up again.

Weird, the lightbulb in my room died as I was finishing writing this. Creepy.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

and grey aliens don't exist and never have existed.

And therefore, everything you could post later after that sentence won't make any diference, because right there you started with a lie.

Inform yourself properly and have some respect to the people suffering these experiences, that CLEARLY involves PHYSICAL, NON-HUMAN HUMANOID ENTITIES, that NOT BELONG TO OUR CIVILIZATION.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

Just curious. If you say this is all man made, then what is your explanation for the telepathic communications from (man made?) ET's?

I'm not the respondent, but there is a possibility that the physical effects from the 'warp drive' or whatever it is using may have hallucinatory influences on unshielded brains. Temporary dissociation or schizophrenic effects.

Powerful magnetic fields oscillations can induce currents in the cortex.

What is telling is that the reported telepathic contacts somehow never get around to conveying concrete, specific, novel and deeply alien information. Just like dreams.
edit on 16-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Those are actually spirits not physical beings even today when aboriginal peoples visit those caves they smoke themselves with incense to prevent these ancestral spirits following them home.

'Spirits' huh? I didn't know spirits could paralyze human beings at distance, pass them though walls, make them PHYSICALLY disappear so the relatives cannot find them, make on victim's bodies several surgical procedures (including artifical pregnacies) that leaves PHYSICAL marks checked by medics, abduct several persons at the same time, people that will later SHARE common memories regarding the event, leave PHYSICAL marks on soil, trees, etc.

Yeah... spirits makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah from one Looney idea to a totally new one...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Yeah, but you have your own delusions. All those events are based on word of mouth, and not validated by anyone but the eye witness, and like minded individuals.

In other words zero credible sources.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Proven by who? His claim is just as valid as yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Heh, validated by?
You can't state a fact that hasn't been proven or accepted.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

Example, the moon is real, why? We can see it, mars is real, why? We can see it, walk out side, that is real.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eiieu
Lol.
Replacing one conspiracy theory by another is not very convincing..

Who says extraterrestrials didnt manipulate the information we found and have available in order to make us believe another version? Who says they arent working together and living in the hollow moon?

Way to fantastic speculations but nevertheless fun to read.

Yeah, I started laughing when I started reading, "so this is the way it REALLY is..."

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

Yeah, but you have your own delusions. All those events are based on word of mouth, and not validated by anyone but the eye witness, and like minded individuals.

In other words zero credible sources.

Multiple external witnesses, multiple abductees at the same time, children speaking about the 'aliens' visiting them at night, making drawings that match the beings that have been interacting with their parents, external and internat physical lessions verified by medics, many times asking the abductees when did they were surgically intervened, HUNDREDS of victims that came forward speaking of the very same experiences over and over again, despicting a VERY CLEAR identical pattern, and we could go and go all night.

'Delusions', 'not validated', 'zero credible individuals'... I'm literally ASHAMED of people like you, so openly in denial and completely ignorant about the subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

Proven by who? His claim is just as valid as yours.

The evidence is literally OVERWHELMING. It's not my problem you chose to ignore it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

I don't understand your point. The fact that I am still alive is, well, that won't mean anything to you. You weren't there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join