It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Actually I think R haplogroup is the Atlantean strain like those Chinese mummy's, like king tut, like the upper cast Brahmin's in India.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It's a site that archives ufo related posts found on the internet..

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not aliens huh? Please explain the next one:

Starting @ mark 4 minutes a classic experience, with multiple victims. And feel free to go back a bit and learn the history of this lady, suffering the visits since her chilhood. Oh yeah, you know, according to OP it's the western nations doing this kind of things... passing people through walls since the 60's, erasing with precision almost every conscious memory of the events, immobilizing and controlling at will several persons at the same moment, and looking like, well, not humans... among other things...

Oh these pesky military guys, look at the amazing technology they had been hiding from us since at leats 60 years! Fantastic flying machines, no sound, instant acceleration! Look at them, passing by aliens, using the ultimate MK-Ultra like techniques to convince the victims they're actually seeing little grey creatures instead the military personel, over and over again, never making any mistake, abducting people all over the place with they high-end top secret airframes! I mean, why to use such advanced technology at war? Nonsense! Just let's use it to abduct civilians all over the world! Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Screw them! We can handle the international war scenarios with the regular hardware, let's save the big babies for better things...

Oh, made no sense?... well, no problem, we can always come up with a better explanation:

'Oh, but, but... they were dreaming! ..there, explained!'

Dude, these guys were having the same dream? Is what you say?

'Shut up! Explained!'

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Starting @ mark 4 minutes a classic experience, with multiple victims.

I heard one persons experience of what she perceived happening to others. What about the others and what they experienced? So I am missing the "multiple victims" part. Why do you think this is so unexplainable again?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

just 99.1%,that's all.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I agree with you. I came across this, supposedly UFOs over London:

It's backwards Braille: O F F I M O H E H O = HOME OFFI(CE) HO(AX).... So that's where all our tax goes to.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thank you very much for that extended reply, the points you made line up with other things Ive been reading into. Since it is impolite to ask how you know these things I would ask if you could recommend further reading or subjects to look into for those that would like the same level of understanding such as yourself?

On your second point about being abandoned, I felt this way once but a realization or revelation etc while meditating has me convinced otherwise.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Starting @ mark 4 minutes a classic experience, with multiple victims.

I heard one persons experience of what she perceived happening to others. What about the others and what they experienced? So I am missing the "multiple victims" part. Why do you think this is so unexplainable again?

The husband was several times immobilized when they come from her wife and the children. He describes the experience in the video, many times. It proves the phenomena is external, physical, and not the abductee 'seeing things'. This has been described over and over again in different cases.

When they come from the abductees, the rest are immobilized so they won't interfere. There are dozens of cases where the abductee is nowhere to be found by the friends/relatives, despite the person was pretty close just seconds ago. Suddenly, one hour or so later, the abductee appears again and he/she cannot explain what happened, and realizes there's an important missing time just because the others around tell him/her.

Also it's pretty common that you have multiple persons at the same instant having shared missing time. I suppose they're all suffering a mental breakdown at the same time, correct...?

And of course, don't forget that many of the abductees have partial concious recollections of the events, and guess what, several times it involves small, skinny, grey-like creatures, with big heads and big black eyes. Over, and over, and over again... Not only 'visual' recollection, but also they're clearly remember being touched, moved, and their bodies invaded with medical-like instruments, often causing a lot of pain and leaving marks behind after the events. And don't get me started with the constant pattern of miscarriages...

This and many other aspects clearly point to an external unknown force/presence causing the events. And since this has been happening since at least the '50s (most likely even before) I find hard to believe that this external force can be blamed to any human organization, because the range of capabilities was (and even IS) beyond us.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The husband was several times immobilized when they come from her wife and the children. He describes the experience in the video, many times. It proves the phenomena is external, physical, and not the abductee 'seeing things'.

Yeah, I heard that but what he described sounded exactly like sleep paralysis and the association with what his wife experienced seemed rather loose. It's something I have experienced from time to time. The last time it happened, It felt like I was able to leave my body, walk around the house, interact with my wife, etc., all while my body was in bed frozen.

If I didn't know what was going on, and believed this was due to alien abductions and believed my wife was getting abducted during my SP and she believed she was getting abducted on a regular basis....then it would sure seem like multiple people were involved in an alien abduction. I don't think its a stretch to see how this could happen.

I have also seen my one son sleep walk and have night terrors. Its disturbing. I am certain if you showed this video to the psychology department at your local community college, they could provide a number of non ET explanations.

I have know idea what this women experienced but I was left with the impression that there was something a little "off" with her. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It is very rare for me to click on a ufo thread these days but S & F for some info i had not come across before

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The husband was several times immobilized when they come from her wife and the children. He describes the experience in the video, many times. It proves the phenomena is external, physical, and not the abductee 'seeing things'.

Yeah, I heard that but what he described sounded exactly like sleep paralysis and the association with what his wife experienced seemed rather loose. It's something I have experienced from time to time. The last time it happened, It felt like I was able to leave my body, walk around the house, interact with my wife, etc., all while my body was in bed frozen.

If I didn't know what was going on, and believed this was due to alien abductions and believed my wife was getting abducted during my SP and she believed she was getting abducted on a regular basis....then it would sure seem like multiple people were involved in an alien abduction. I don't think its a stretch to see how this could happen.

I have also seen my one son sleep walk and have night terrors. Its disturbing. I am certain if you showed this video to the psychology department at your local community college, they could provide a number of non ET explanations.

I have know idea what this women experienced but I was left with the impression that there was something a little "off" with her. Just my opinion.

So what you say it's like the exact same night the husband was having a 'sleep paralysis' the wife was being victim of ... what? Sleepwalking with night terror?? Oh, and at the same very night, yeah, sure thing mate... and remember, it happened to them many times, not just one.

I suppose when you have people driving you could also blame 'the light coming from above and the little grey creatures', plus the missing time, to 'sleep walking' or 'night terrors'... you're trying too hard and ignoring the patterns shared between the hundreds of cases reported.

The abductions take place at day, at night, when sleeping, when fully awake, when driving, when walking, etc, etc... not just when the victims are in bed.

What about the cases when the children will make drawings and talk their parents about 'the visitors at night'? Conveniently, they also are drawing big headed beings with big black eyes... yep, the exact same beings that interacted many times with the adults and the terror they now face knowing their children are having the exact same experiences... but, hey, I'm sure they just watched some magazine or the TV, and are making things up... like their folks did when they were children too, right? Nah..

BTW, did your soon see little gray-like creatures too? Please... apples and bananas.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So what you say it's like the exact same night the husband was having a 'sleep paralysis' the wife was being victim of ... what? Sleepwalking with night terror??

No idea. I don't think they were very clear about the details of that anyway. What I am saying is that when you have two people believing in something like this that are married, its probably very easy to associate unrelated things. Its really not that difficult to see what was going on there. They believe his sleep paralysis is part of the abduction process. So when he has SP, she is being abducted, of course! So he brings it up at breakfast that she must of been abducted the night before because them pesky aliens shot him with the paralyzer ray again. This would trigger her psychosis (which she displayed all over that video). So that anything she dreamed, experienced or "remembered" would be related to the aliens. Honestly, I have no idea. No need to bring any straw men to the table.

I suppose when you have people driving you could also blame....

I am happy to discuss anything that you provide a link or a reference to.

BTW, did your soon see little gray-like creatures too? Please... apples and bananas.

No idea. it was a night terror. might want to brush up on your bananas. here kidshealth.org...

kids won't have any memory of a night terror the next day because they were in deep sleep when it happened — and there are no mental images to recall.

Point was when she saw her son all scared in the kitchen in the middle of the night, that's what it reminded me of...but then she said everything got all dreamlike. So how do you tell the difference between a dream and an abduction if that's the case?

ETA:
Just rewatched and the husband never saw anything ever. He has sleep paralysis and they just assume its related to her abductions. No indication anything happened at the same time anywhere on that clip.

edit on 20-3-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Only some of the crafts are ours. And they're very hard to distinguish, there is some hefty hidden sciences, that we all need out in the general world, saving nature and earth and cleaning up the radiation and toxins, ie reverse sine, and even some of those bacteria and mushroom type purifying agents that would die off as soon as their toxic/radioactive food source is gone. But reverse sine is pretty much the most important technology. You neutralize and knock out the isotopes and frequencies.

So, we do have science that could probably take ET home as the rumors have flown.

But, Et crafts are magic to us, higher dimensional, and more related to the energy soul is made of, not our cosmos.

Though they also use lower down technologies somewhat as well. When they enter and fly around here, not always the exotic crafts. And they get detected and black choppers show up, even some exotic crafts to surveillance or try and tag or intefere with or take down the other craft, such as TR3B's. Which is what we experienced with our sightings along with odd scout planes and black choppers.

What is more important is when you do your own research into your memories. And even include reverse speech analysis of you speaking about your memories and events. Thats when I changed from calling them Rangers, as in Rescue Rangers, the Good, and I knew they were higher frequency, the next floor up. To calling them Hero's. Because in my reverse speech, there were items that alluded to my family, one of my sons looking for a girl he knew long ago in Egypt, military and especially airforce was mentioned, which reminded me of when I shook my fists at the skies many a time and told everyone who was listening, the Good, the Bad, the In Between to leave my sons alone, because I knew one of the older boys was being used as a pilot of some kind and taken advantage of.

And then I called the Wake Up Crew, the Good and my Family and Friends: HERO's!

So many experiences that no human ever did.

When I've shared some of them, have had people write to me asking if I was Shirley McClain, due to the experience I'll share now, because she apparently had some kind of driving experience. And also someone asked me if I was Laura Eisnehower, and that was odd because, she talks about Mars, and I had an invite there via ET, who identified when I demanded he do so, that he was from Sirius. Also, I told him he must be one of those renegades I heard of, and had no intention whatsoever of going to Mars, wasn't that mining operations, why would women and children ever want to go there now.

And when a team of Et, with a surgeon called Janus, like the original Male/Female Universal Creator, that they nerfed to duality, Good/Evil faced creator. Sorry the duality is Mom/Dad, left/right hemisphere, not about choosing bad things.

In any case, they put another implant in, about 6 weeks after one was removed behind my eye, where I felt sticky blood trickling into my ear. The one they put in, during the operation, and its more like a device, gives alot of release of static. They told me, I was Claire de Lune, ie Mother. Now, Laura Eisenhower relayed that she was invited to mars due to her promoting or speaking on Divine Feminine. So there is a slight relationship.

Only in that Equality, ie Mom's energy, must be wed firmly and married to Freedom, ie Dad's energy, so you can throw out every Ism or system, ie politics, right and left, and realize its all BS. You always do the ABC's and 123's of life, ie look after everyone, no homeless, land and resources for all, no slaves, before you develop your Freedoms and you lay the foundation of what a Family is.

Now the experience I'll share is the driving one. Drove many times over the coastal mountains to Penticton, BC, to visit family and hated 120 km freeway, in bad winter conditions, having to pass semi's because you held up the traffic behind them, or got stuck. I was clenching the wheel, feeling incredibly responsible for often having kids on board.

And then would sense the crafts and be assured I was safe. Well, one time was very alarmed, and that's when the miracle happened. He assured me I was fine, then projected into the car, half within and without me, and I wasn't driving for 5-8 minutes while he showed me how to look into each corner, so the trip was a breeze.

And, afterwards, in the shower, was taken through a blue portal, and recognized this planet, that was an artificial paradise, where I had to go before a council. Woke up in the shower, and later went out side to see a blue spiral laying on it side over the trees.

I could go on, am still chewing on the idea of drawing out and writing up a pdf on my experiences.

But only some involved military. In fact, in the childhood ones, was aware that we were removed from a program by or via ET.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And want to add: the Sirius Mars event was the same day I was pulled twice basically. The first time, was able to witness the comradeship in the control room, men and women, blond and as if a close knit family, truly getting along while working. Then was taken to a laboratory where humans, whole families were in tubes. I demanded they return the humans. They told me, this was for research purposes. And no, not allowed. The second one occurred after falling asleep the second time. The man and his offer to colonize mars basically. And me asking him to identify.

When I drove a kids friend home, the sky was flashing over and over, and he got kind of spooked. He brought up ufology issues, and with fear. Because he does know about greys and has had some negative experiences in his memory. He was part of a family abduction where the children had checkups. On the way home, the radio put on a Sirius radio ad twice in a row. Had never heard that ad previous to that day.

And then shortly after that in the early evening, the white soundless light covered crafts flew over, not that high, maybe 200 or so feet. Several times. And to me, based on when my son saw one clearly, he told me it was like the TR3B's that we had very low over our roof, at say 50 feet, that made a rotational hum. Those were ours. One of them had 3 white lights, in each corner, which gave, from a height a light cover for the craft.

The Earth Councils are Sirius related, ie Annanuki. I'm sure Sirius also a duality, there are probably Higher Level Good, but to me, Sirius are the bad guys because have had some bad experiences relating to Sirius.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
and also the Horrendous human experiments the Japanese did in China way worse than the Nazis's and the perpetrators got away with it to later become very wealthy a reply to: BIGPoJo

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Years ago when I was a young school boy I had a chance encounter with Prof John Searl. At that time I had seen a newspaper article about his antigravity craft and by complete chance I found myself one day walking passed his office.

I went in and chatted with him for some time questioning him about every aspect of his technology. This started my research into antigravity technology at a very young age. Also by chance (or not) even as a school kid I had developed a concept of how to tap energy from the universe. As I researched into inventors to see if any had similar concepts to mine I kept observing patterns which I thought was odd.

Antigravity technology was being suppressed. Inventors would be visited by the men in black. My first question was why are these men in black also visiting people who have seen UFO's what is the connection, who are they?

Reported and photographed UFO's were developing which is strange is it not. The very earliest ufo's were cigar shaped just as Tesla and Keely intended. Then crude disc shaped, but getting more sleek as the years passed on, then triangular shaped...It was clear to me that aliens weren't getting better at making their ships, it was us.

I noticed that there was some connection with secret society's, Thule, Vril, Black sun, Knights Templars etc

It is just because Keely's discovery would lead to a knowledge of one of the most occult secrets, a secret which can never be allowed to fall into the hands of the masses, that his failure to push his discoveries to their logical end seems certain to Occultists.

It must never be allowed to fall into the hands of the masses, there is your answer to who the men in black are, what there interest is and who they work for (secret society). They found it more convenient to blame it all on Aliens then to fess up to suppressing technology made by humans here on Earth.

This technology was abused in the past (Atlantis) and it is absolutely true, it must never be allowed to fall into the hands of the masses.

edit on 21-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So what you say it's like the exact same night the husband was having a 'sleep paralysis' the wife was being victim of ... what? Sleepwalking with night terror??

No idea. I don't think they were very clear about the details of that anyway. What I am saying is that when you have two people believing in something like this that are married, its probably very easy to associate unrelated things. Its really not that difficult to see what was going on there. They believe his sleep paralysis is part of the abduction process. So when he has SP, she is being abducted, of course! So he brings it up at breakfast that she must of been abducted the night before because them pesky aliens shot him with the paralyzer ray again. This would trigger her psychosis (which she displayed all over that video). So that anything she dreamed, experienced or "remembered" would be related to the aliens. Honestly, I have no idea. No need to bring any straw men to the table.

I suppose when you have people driving you could also blame....

I am happy to discuss anything that you provide a link or a reference to.

No idea. it was a night terror. might want to brush up on your bananas. here kidshealth.org...

kids won't have any memory of a night terror the next day because they were in deep sleep when it happened — and there are no mental images to recall.

Point was when she saw her son all scared in the kitchen in the middle of the night, that's what it reminded me of...but then she said everything got all dreamlike. So how do you tell the difference between a dream and an abduction if that's the case?

ETA:
Just rewatched and the husband never saw anything ever. He has sleep paralysis and they just assume its related to her abductions. No indication anything happened at the same time anywhere on that clip.

She describes the early moments of the events and she's checking everything is in place as in every other moment, 'so it's not a dream, it's happening'.

She have been having these experiences since she was a child. Like, well, hundreds of other people she never met before. Patterns, you just don't ignore them... Nah, still, trying to hard. Don't get me wrong, I'm possitive in the theory that these kinds of experiences can transform any healthy person into a conspiracy machine, they're obviously extremely sensitive because what's happening to them, and I see them eventually confusing dreams, nightmares with supposed real events.

But the shared experiences isn't something new, neither the cases where while the abductee is having the experience, the relatives are immobilized. Similar cases are all over the place.

Honestly, do you really believe all these folks having these experiences are stupid enough to not to be able to tell apart real events from dreams, SP, sleepwalking, 100% of the time? I can understand given the nature of SOME of the events they could not be sure, but certainly, not every god damn situation. Sigh, they become so desperate that eventually have to talk with a professional. I mean, seriously, around 60 years of cases describing over and over again the same kind of creatures, procedures, situations, from people that many times were not even in the know about these kind of experiences, but when learning about others, they realize how real all seem to be, considering the exact same details described by unknown people!

And here comes another one:

I could post similar videos all day long. It's a epidemy!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Does it have to be all one or all the other?

If not, then, OP, would you mind "dumbing down" what you are saying? And I mean by quite a bit.

If what you are saying is correct, and the only explanation possible, according to my understanding of what you are saying, then I should be able to "fit it into" my own experiences, and I am unable to do this. I do have an open and objective mind, but your idea needs to be clear enough for an "average" person to understand, no?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

She describes the early moments of the events and she's checking everything is in place as in every other moment, 'so it's not a dream, it's happening'.

Yes she questions if she is dreaming. The only time you do that is when you are dreaming. Then she goes on to say how everything was dream like and then the next thing she remembers is waking up in bed. Not a very convincing story of a non dream event.

still, trying to hard

Trying too hard at what? I am watching a video clip that you said proves alien abductions are real because of the multiple people that are involved. There is ZERO evidence of a multiple person event in that clip. You are describing things in the video that aren't even there. I'm describing the things that are actually said in that clip.

For instance, the husband says he has never seen an alien and he has been with this women for 30 years! How do you account for that? He than describes his text book case of sleep paralysis which is extremely common and that it is somehow related to his wifes abductions when he just said he has never seen an alien. How do you not question that? And how do you think this is strong evidence? how do you get that this proves the "phenomena is external, physical, and not the abductee 'seeing things'."

Even the guy interviewing him asks if he's reading too much into it or something. So if trying too hard means watching something and pointing out the obvious to someone who seems to think this is some kind of proof of alien abductions, then you may be right that its a wasted effort.

But the shared experiences isn't something new, neither the cases where while the abductee is having the experience, the relatives are immobilized. Similar cases are all over the place

Sure, OK but the video clip we are talking about wasn't too convincing and I have probably seen most of those documentaries already. They all seem to have some pretty tall claims with very little to back any of it up except for more claims.

Honestly, do you really believe all these folks having these experiences are stupid enough to not to be able to tell apart real events from dreams, SP, sleepwalking, 100% of the time?

I believe that the clip you shared was of stupid people, yes. However, on that same documentary, there are some very intelligent people that come across convincingly. There seem to be some people that genuinely experience things beyond our understanding. So I think there is lots of room for speculation in a lot of different directions. So far nothing has convinced me that these experiences have anything to do with ET.

And here comes another one:

Yes, I predict another "documentary" that is chuck full of claims and misleading information that has wowed a lot of people. Thanks.

ETA:
Thanks for the video. Aside from the cool editing, eerie music and top notch dramatizations, you have provided convincing evidence that UFO documentaries do, in fact, exist and that David Jacob's won't go away. Do you have any links to the actual documentation of the event? if there is any...

edit on 21-3-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

ive had sleep paralysis and i remember waking up and feeling as if something was holding me down it was morning tho and light but there was nothing there, then a few seconds later i sprung up (the rest of my body waking up), now if that had of happened in the dark my eyes would have made shapes out of the darkness (prob a typical grey) and i would prob have # myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join