It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: EndOfDays77

They were not reverse engineered, none of them were. The truth is those who invented this technology in this phase are unconscious reincarnates of Atlantean Scientists who are "remembering" what they were involved with in previous lives.

Would "Relearning Knowledge" be a better way to put that.

Nice thread

edit on 16-3-2016 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Thank you for posting! This is exactly what I believe too. I believe that any aliens are just demons and they also pull off high speed ufo stunts but otherwise it's man's secret technology. But surely you don't think this is exclusive to the west do you? I'm sure the Russians have the technology as well.

P.S. Can any one tell me why I can't see my own stars on ATS? Is it because I haven't been posting in a while?
edit on 17-3-2016 by ExPatRat because: I forgot to ask about my stars.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
aliens are described as archons in ancient gnostic texts, i for one like this theory as it blames something else for me being a lazy bastards.
www.metahistory.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Let me give you your first star. This is an interesting read. Thanks for the contribution.

I've always considered myself to be a gnostic agnostic. I know that I don't know, but to the people I meet on the street, I just say I'm a recovering Catholic!

Anyway, welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

a reply to: DAVID64

Those are actually spirits not physical beings even today when aboriginal peoples visit those caves they smoke themselves with incense to prevent these ancestral spirits following them home.

'Spirits' huh? I didn't know spirits could paralyze human beings at distance, pass them though walls, make them PHYSICALLY disappear so the relatives cannot find them, make on victim's bodies several surgical procedures (including artifical pregnacies) that leaves PHYSICAL marks checked by medics, abduct several persons at the same time, people that will later SHARE common memories regarding the event, leave PHYSICAL marks on soil, trees, etc.

Yeah... spirits makes perfect sense.

Yeah Spirits, those aboriginal cave paintings are of wandjina spirits not grey aliens!

Thanking the wandjina spirits, traditional owner Pansy Nulgit said: "I reckon they are magic ones. They gave him a good heart. I am real excited. I didn't know we would get our history back with native title." While collecting evidence, Justice Sundberg walked past small fires to be "smoked" when he visited five wandjina sites. This was to let the spirits know that "strangers" were visiting, claimant Paddy Neowarra said. It was also so the wandjina's "strong spirit" would not follow visitors home,

Smoking people to stop grey aliens following them home huh ?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

They were not reverse engineered, none of them were. The truth is those who invented this technology in this phase are unconscious reincarnates of Atlantean Scientists who are "remembering" what they were involved with in previous lives.

Nice thread

Well yes they basically start off where they left off in previous incarnations guided by mental flashes of things they have seen and known. Whilst searching for this technology it became apparent that all these Inventors were either members of secret society's or being closely watched by them.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I disagree with this thesis.

Im not going to try to convince you other wise, however. You seem to have "it all" figured out.
edit on 17-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Brainiac
a reply to: JackHill

Proven by who? His claim is just as valid as yours.

The evidence is literally OVERWHELMING. It's not my problem you chose to ignore it.

So how about providing some links to this overwhelming evidence instead of posting the same tired retorts over and over and over and over and over?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It is very clear that we have the ability to build such craft and I am sure we have built, we meaning every super power on earth that puts money into such projects, has built various craft like this. However, just like the belief only we exist from that of religious people I would point out that (down to basic mathematics) life can not exist just here. With that in mind, we achieved this technology then it is obvious that other life elsewhere could do just the same.

It is a mixture of our initiative and interaction, with who or what. I do not know. However it is clear, some interaction is being made.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
a reply to: Brainiac

walk out side, that is real.

Is it??

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ever see any insignia?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

WOW what a heaping pile of GARBAGE you have JUST emitted.
MY FATHER was a command Pilot in WWII,and while drugs may play a part of aviation hallucinations are VERY rare and the pilots have MANDATORY rest patterns to stop that.
Army as well.
SF and JSOC uses them on combat missions,We learned MUCH from the Scots of Hereford.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

A buddy who did..bad things in south America ,stated they "Programmed " his natural aggression through NLP and " A MAGNETIC HALO THING in our heads"
I was struck by your reply and remembered this.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Well I am not mad actually because look at the world today. If radical religious nutters could get access to this technology today or people with generally low IQ what would they use it for...what did they use it for in the last phase when the technology was shared with them?

And you're not mad for all those good, decent people that would benefit wastly from such tech ? YOu're not mad for being put in the same basket as those nutters ?

So what's the point of this tech then ? you're not seeing any benefits...nor am I...so why should we pay for it ?

It is being used to re-establish the Atlantean empire, not here on Earth but elsewhere. This Earth is doomed to perish but we will survive through them.

If that is true, than what is the point of the every-day man's existence on this planet?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I've often maintained that the real ones have left a while ago.. around 15 years ago. They're waiting to see how we sort this all out.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Nice thread

Well yes they basically start off where they left off in previous incarnations guided by mental flashes of things they have seen and known. Whilst searching for this technology it became apparent that all these Inventors were either members of secret society's or being closely watched by them.

So many questions and not a clue where to start... Thank you for the reply to start off.

So we have the Atlanteans who are from an older, much more advanced cycle that for whatever reason ceased to exist, how are the modern humans related to these Atlanteans? Where did they come from and what happened to them?

If individuals with RH - blood type can be traced back to the Atlantis civilization how did other humans with other blood types come to exist. Also on this point from what you have stated in this thread so far are we to understand that humans are basically a catalyst for this advanced race? to rebuild themselves through reincarnated bodies that have mental flashes, dreams, heavy intuition etc... They then form a secret society around this process and eventually get back or exceed levels of technology once processed long ago.

When you mentioned Earth being doomed on the first page, can you elaborate on that a bit more? Last time I read something like this it was said that the breakaway group were going back into the stars to leave us here to our own but would make one final attempt in the coming years. I would love to see the look on peoples faces if a massive black triangle just manifested over a giant crowd for the world to see and a few crew members get out and lay it all on the line for the world to understand.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: moondog760

Most peoples lives has not that much of a meaning but society is designed like that. Since when do you see the media promoting a meaningful life, no they promote and prefer you live a meaningless trivial life.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

So we have the Atlanteans who are from an older, much more advanced cycle that for whatever reason ceased to exist, how are the modern humans related to these Atlanteans? Where did they come from and what happened to them?

Atlanteans were another group of hominids I believe not homo sapiens but humans non the less. The survivors who made it here mated with some of our ancestors thus producing a hybrid. The original meaning to have royal blood was tied into this I believe. They originate somewhere within our solar system probably from a time when Mars was inhabited. They grew evil and war destroyed them but the reason they grew evil has to do with changes in their society.

If individuals with RH - blood type can be traced back to the Atlantis civilization how did other humans with other blood types come to exist. Also on this point from what you have stated in this thread so far are we to understand that humans are basically a catalyst for this advanced race? to rebuild themselves through reincarnated bodies that have mental flashes, dreams, heavy intuition etc... They then form a secret society around this process and eventually get back or exceed levels of technology once processed long ago.

There has been many groups of hominids all evolving and having unique features to themselves. You will note "aliens" only have interest in abducting specific persons. The purpose is to collect biological samples for the breeding program, they are involved in selective breeding to amplify the Atlantean genetic that remains diluted is these peoples. Atlantean's had a different society then us they were very much involved in occult practices so when they incarnate in this current phase they have the same attraction to these subjects and thus drawn towards these secret society s. It is not that they were more advanced then us period, rather it is that their technology was different from ours as a result of having a different society. In many ways we would be more technologically advanced then them.

When you mentioned Earth being doomed on the first page, can you elaborate on that a bit more? Last time I read something like this it was said that the breakaway group were going back into the stars to leave us here to our own but would make one final attempt in the coming years. I would love to see the look on peoples faces if a massive black triangle just manifested over a giant crowd for the world to see and a few crew members get out and lay it all on the line for the world to understand.

Doomed for three reasons

Firstly because our society is under devolution not evolution. It is designed this way for civilizations to implode and chaos to result in a dark age.

Secondly it looks like we have been abandoned, a lost cause, thrown to the wolves.

Thirdly the end of every age is marked by a grate cataclysm alternatively by water or fire. The next purge will masses of deaths and perhaps a decent into primitive living

All above just my thoughts, take it as you will.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

thanks bud

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I gotta question I'm rh positive. my mom and sister and father are not. how's that work if I'm genetically related to my parents and being rh positive is the marker for having Atlantian genetics. how'd I get it but they didnt?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join