It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Most UFO's you see are man-made and grey aliens don't exist and never have existed.

If you look at all medieval depictions of daemons you wont find anything that looks like a grey alien so what are we to think that they weren't visiting at that time or perhaps they weren't invented at that time. The grey alien was invented around the time of the Roswell incident.

UFO technology in our current phase is actually quite old, I say this phase because I am not going back to Atlantis rather I will now show you antigravity technology has been with us since the 18th century yes it is that old!

The Nasa space program which focuses on rocket technology is a complete scam, truth is we have never needed rockets to get into space, truth is the human colonisation of space is far more advanced then you think but you will never hear about that.

Our planet is now completely controlled by this breakaway civilisation who see us who live on Earth as a lost cause.

Above John Keelys original experiment in which he discovered the antigravity effect and was able to levitate heavy weights in a glass cylinder filled with water.

In the spring of 1890 Keely succeeded in raising the metal weight composing his airship model, by means of a force still unknown to science. One of his friends stated "When he has gained as perfect control of it as we now have over steam, airships weighing thousands of tons can easily traverse the highways of the air." "He has gained control of the mysterious polar current to that extent that he has been able to exhibit on the thirds or molecular graduation of the propellor of his airship, 120 revolutions per minute, and on the sixths or atomic graduation, 360 revolutions per minute. He still has the etheric field to conquer." Keely says "By exciting the metallic mass composing a navigator of any given weight, it may be suspended and propelled. The vibratory neutral negative attraction evolved will bring it into perfect commercial control by keeping it in sympathy with the earths polar stream."

www.svpvril.com...

Above image of Prof Louis Rotas airship which has gravitator blocks allowing it to overcome gravity. The whole object would glow when activated and once Louis was knocked unconscious when he touched it and got accidental zapped by the energy field created by the blocks.
The blocks could be used to make the object weightless (go up and down) but he had not figured out how to use the force for forward acceleration so he had to use a propeller and air screws for steering the craft. Louis Rota 1886-1951

Professor Louis Rota --- that is his name --- has invented an apparatus which triumphs over the law of gravitation and is able to hold immobile in the air at a height of five hundred, six hundred, indeed 1000 metres, a considerable weight. It is possible to move this apparatus at a prodigious velocity in any direction and it may be stopped at any point all that, it is understood, without a mechanical motor of any sort, simply by using Hertzian waves. The principle of this invention rests on the special partitioning of electrostatic and magnetic forces enabling forces of attraction and repulsion sufficient to maintain the apparatus suspended , immobile at a variable height of 400 to 1000 metres for many hours, forty or more. If the wind speed is less than 14 Km/second, the apparatus remains at the same point. In the case that the wind is stronger, the apparatus can rise higher above the wind and remain immobile.

www.keelynet.com...

Above Viktor Schaubergers implosion motor which generated an antigravity forcefield around the craft that made it glow in the air. Viktor Schausberger 1885 -1958

The work was based on Schauberger's discovery of how to develop a low-pressure zone at the atomic level. This had happened in seconds when his laboratory device whirled air or water "radially and axially" at a falling temperature. He referred to the resulting force as diamagnetic levitation power. He emphasized that nature uses indirect—what Schauberger called reactionary—suction force. He insisted that the technical team from the concentration camp be treated as free men would. After their research headquarters was bombed, they were transferred to Leonstein and started a flying disc project to be powered with his trout-inspired turbine which rotated air into a twisting type of oscillation resulting in a buildup of immense power causing levitation. A small model which crashed against the ceiling glowed blue-green at first as it rose, then trailed a silvery glow. According to researcher Norbert Harthun, his devices were no more than laboratory models by the end of the War. However, the American military officers who showed up a few days after the model hit the ceiling seemed to know what he was doing. They seized everything

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Above Vril disc which used Dr Winfried Otto Schumann SM antigravity Levitator, Schumann 1888 –1974

It consisted of a disc of 8m diameter, surmounted by a parallel disc of 6.5m diameter, with another disc of 6m diameter underneath. These three discs had a hole of 1.80m through their centers, where the 2.40m high propulsion unit was mounted. At the base, the central body terminated in the form of a cone. In this cone was a kind of pendulum for stabilization of the device. The lower and upper discs turned in opposite directions to create a rotating electromagnetic field. The performance of this first flying disc is unknown. It was experimented on for two years before being dismantled and stored at the Messerschmidt works at Augsburg. The financing for this project can be found in the accounts of several industrial companies, mentioned under the code JFM. It is certain that the Vril mechanism is descended from the machine for flight to the beyond but it has been indexed as the Schumann SM levitator.

Above image of an early Thule craft with the Marconi antigravity drive, a spherical tank of rotating mercury that would be later developed into what is known as the nazi bell. Guglielmo Marconi 25 April 1874 – 20 July 1937.

This group developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Coler’s free energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass. It was designated the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork, a.ka. Tachyonator-7 drive) and was to be installed into a Thule designed disc.

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

Above photo of T T Brown (March 18, 1905 – October 27, 1985) holding one of his experimental electrogravitic discs.

Working with almost superhuman determination and at great cost to his personal finances, Brown soon succeeded in surpassing even this accomplishment. At his next display, he exhibited a set of disks three feet across flying a fifty foot diameter course with results so spectacular that they were immediately classified.

www.doctorkoontz.com...

edit on 15-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Now you may be wondering why essentially Europeans are exclusively involved in this technology from a very early period well there are spiritual reasons for that, karmic laws.

In the last phase Atlantis was essentially the homeland of the peoples today we call Europeans, specifically north Europeans. It was Atlantean Scientists who first invented antigravity craft during that phase and karmic laws made it so their direct descendants will be the first to develop this technology in this current phase.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

If you look at all medieval depictions of daemons you wont find anything that looks like a grey alien

This was long before Medieval times. I can keep going.

I was taking it seriously till this -

Now you may be wondering why essentially Europeans are exclusively involved in this technology from a very early period well there are spiritual reasons for that, karmic laws. In the last phase Atlantis was essentially the homeland of the peoples today we call Europeans, specifically north Europeans. It was Atlantean Scientists who first invented antigravity craft during that phase and karmic laws made it so their direct descendants will be the first to develop this technology in this current phase.

edit on 15-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

There not just European take the ancient Vimanas for instance that featured in the Indian Vedas. Those seem to employ the use of some form of anti gravity and even feature spinning mercury associated with there propulsion.
edit on 15-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

so all this fancy star traveling tech is ours...but hidden...and people kept in the dark to suit the purposes of select few...using your tax dollars...

hm...you should be mad as hell and sharpen up the pitch fork.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
Most UFO's you see are man-made and grey aliens don't exist and never have existed.
The grey alien was invented around the time of the Roswell incident.

Cave painting, estimated to be 5,000 years old. Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Those are actually spirits not physical beings even today when aboriginal peoples visit those caves they smoke themselves with incense to prevent these ancestral spirits following them home.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

There not just European take the ancient Vimanas for instance that featured in the Indian Vedas. Those seem to employ the use of some form of anti gravity and even feature spinning mercury associated with there propulsion.

Vimanas were the invention of Asura Maya Danava, an Atlantean who after the destruction of Atlantis went to South India.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

so all this fancy star traveling tech is ours...but hidden...and people kept in the dark to suit the purposes of select few...using your tax dollars...

hm...you should be mad as hell and sharpen up the pitch fork.

Well I am not mad actually because look at the world today. If radical religious nutters could get access to this technology today or people with generally low IQ what would they use it for...what did they use it for in the last phase when the technology was shared with them?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Possibly but we would need to prove the existence of ancient Atlantis before attributing the creation of Vimanas to one specific person. The Indian Vedas on the other hand at least offer up documented evidence regrading there existence. There credibility however remains to be conclusively proven.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

If you look at all medieval depictions of daemons you wont find anything that looks like a grey alien so what are we to think that they weren't visiting at that time or perhaps they weren't invented at that time. The grey alien was invented around the time of the Roswell incident.

Want to try that claim again?

Traditional Medieval Monsters

Medieval humanoid monster legends

Trolls, Faieres, Goblins, Nephilim and Succubi all come to mind in various ancient depictions, as to the various depictions of "gods" from around the globe - alot of which can be tied into particular timelines and periods.

Methinks you weren't looking too hard

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes and according to Vedic text it was Maya who built them such as the huge flying city called Tripura. Atlantis wont be found here because it existed on another planet in our solar system, all that existed here was a colony of survivors who setup camp in the far north (hyperborea)

Maya is also the author of the oldest and original veda the prenarva veda from which the four books of the veda were later composed.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am sorry, but...

"If you look at all medieval depictions of daemons you wont find anything that looks like a grey alien so what are we to think that they weren't visiting at that time or perhaps they weren't invented at that time. The grey alien was invented around the time of the Roswell incident."

Look here, for example:

UFOs and Extraterrestrials in Art History
Forget about the first two pictures!

And there are lots of reports and even photos of UFOs before Roswell, "when everything started"...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I believe that much of what is observed is terrestrial high tech that's probably 30-40 years ahead of the public's understanding of current technological capabilities. However, I also believe that some of what has been observed, recorded, experienced is hundreds and thousands, if not millions of years in advance of any terrestrial technology, secret or in the public domain. And no I don't think Roswell was ET, but Rendlesham possibly was. And therefore we are not alone and never have been.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nice try OP but you're very wrong! Yes there are some reverse engineered craft (which are under human control), but this accounts for a small fraction of 'nuts and bolts' craft, there are many categories of UFOs and man is not at that level to create many of what we see, many I have seen are almost organic.

If you want the truth on UFOs you need to understand that the occupiers are better termed Cryptoterrestrial, whereby they may not be homo sapien, but they are not aliens from far away, they have been on planet for thousands of years.

The smoking gun is Rh negative blood type. Essentially the planet was invaded just as this blood type appeared as did Cro Magnon in the fossil record. RH negative actually originates with cro Magnon, they were the first attempt at a slave race, but we're too smart, hence the dramatic cranial capacity difference (100cm2) to modern man, who is the downgrade. They were at war with the original creator gods way back when and have always been present in the shadows.

Most UFO abductees/contactees are RH negative- pause and think..

I have myself been followed for ten plus years by UFOs and recently found out my RH negative connections..

The MSM push for all UFOs being "alien" is where the deception lies..as I said Cryptoterrestrials..

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I did research on UFO's for over 20 years and this is what I believe...
UFO's are real and their occupants are not extraterrestrial,they are
inter-dimensional.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Well I am not mad actually because look at the world today. If radical religious nutters could get access to this technology today or people with generally low IQ what would they use it for...what did they use it for in the last phase when the technology was shared with them?

And you're not mad for all those good, decent people that would benefit wastly from such tech ? YOu're not mad for being put in the same basket as those nutters ?

So what's the point of this tech then ? you're not seeing any benefits...nor am I...so why should we pay for it ?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Cro magnon man were the Atlantean's Europeans are a hybrid between Cro Magnon and Homo sapiens from north Africa.

I am aware that there are beings who live here but in another dimension however their craft are energetic, not physical and mostly invisible to the human eye. The type of craft generally observed is the nuts and bolts (although they are far more sophisticated then nuts and bolts type machines) crafts made here on Earth.

They were not reverse engineered, none of them were. The truth is those who invented this technology in this phase are unconscious reincarnates of Atlantean Scientists who are "remembering" what they were involved with in previous lives.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I agree with you my friend! Here's a copy/paste post of mine that may add more examples to your op:

According to Popular Mechanic's article; 6 Top-Secret Aircraft That Are Mistaken For UFOs

The CIA estimates that over half of the UFOs reported from the '50s through the '60s were U-2 and SR-71 spy planes. At the time, the Air Force misled the public and the media to protect these Cold War programs; it's possible the government's responses to current sightings of classified craft--whether manned or remotely operated--are equally evasive.

"Black Budgets" and "Black Projects" are very real. The imagines of the following aircraft were formerly classified black projects. Notice how these once top-secret aircraft resemble typical disk, round, triangular, and airship UFO reports.

(Vought V-173, 1942)

(Horten Ho 229, 1944)

(Vought XF5U, 1947)

(Northrop YB-49, 1947)

(Kenneth Arnold, June 24, 1947, first majorly publicized UFO report. Coined the term "Flying Saucer")

(VZ-9 Avrocar, 1959)

(SR-71 Blackbird, 1964)

(F-117A Nighthawk, 1981)

(B-2 Spirit, 1989)

(Boeing Bird of Prey, 1996)

(RQ-3 Darkstar, 1996)

(Lockheed Martin P-791, 2006)

"an Air Force flying saucer program that started in the mid-1950s and ended in 1961. In the upper right hand of each page was the icon of a flying disc stamped over a red arrow, the insignia of Project 1794.

Government Releases More Declassified Flying Saucer Docs

(Declassified; "Project 1794" Illustrations)

These aeronautic examples serve as verifiable proof that technology is developed and kept secret prior to public disclosure. Who knows how many past and present concepts, prototypes, and running projects remain Black and/or Top Secret.

Even the MH-60 Stealth Blackhawks were completely secret until one crashed during the 2011 Osama bin Laden raid.

(MH-60 Stealth Blackhawk)

edit on 3/15/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/15/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

And you're not mad for all those good, decent people that would benefit wastly from such tech ? YOu're not mad for being put in the same basket as those nutters ?

So what's the point of this tech then ? you're not seeing any benefits...nor am I...so why should we pay for it ?

It is being used to re-establish the Atlantean empire, not here on Earth but elsewhere. This Earth is doomed to perish but we will survive through them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join