It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

I believe that most UFO's are nuts and bolts type of crafts built using technology
given to man by these inter-dimensional entities.People may believe that all of
their thoughts are their own but are they? Our brains transmit waves, someone
or something, could home in on those waves and influence one's thinking.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Replying to your title only...

In one form another the title is true.

Still though,95% of all ufo's are mis-identified known phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They often feed you bits of the truth in movies. Superman Kal-el (el designating he descends from the race of the Elohim). Comes to Earth from a destroyed home planet and his ship lands in the Arctic (hyperboria). He takes his power from the Sun (Atlantean's were Sun worshippers)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
John Keeley was a scammer. His weights levitated with the help of compressed air.

The only source for Louis Rotas airship seems to be a single article in a news paper submitted by a private corespondent.

Schaubergers implosion motor is a water pump.

Brown has been measuring ionic wind.

Vril and Thule stuff is neo-nazi mysticism. The origin seems to be an article from Willy Ley (a german-american science writer) published 1947 in "Astounding Science Fiction" called "Pseudoscience in Naziland" which described crackpot science promoted by nazis in support of their racial doctrines. 1962 it was picked up in an esoteric book called "Le Matin des Magiciens" leaving out the critical pseudo parts, and quickly adopted by the neo-nazi scene.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Where was the other planet that Atlantis was located, Tiamat perchance?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

That is correct even in the ancient Vedic text we see how humans communicate with the Deva's (interdimensional entity's from higher dimensions) and Asuras (interdimensional entity's from lower dimensions) and are often given various types of knowledge.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Suppose we also have the Jinn to contend with. Apparently created from fire/plasma as apposed to earth/clay.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where was the other planet that Atlantis was located, Tiamat perchance?

Probably Mars and a colony on our moon, this is why NASA has to airbrush everything because they don't want you to see the runes.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

bibliotecapleyades is adept at bogus speculation but time and time again it is used as a source. Why is this site still considered a source?

This is a site that promotes stories about a underground facility where an alien race worked hand in hand with humanity and then for some reason the aliens turned on us. I like the X files as much as any other denier of ignorance does but frankly what I have read on that site is X files fan fiction at best.

edit on 15-3-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I just went into the thread title with guns blazing................. Then read your first line including the word "Most." Just remember that even if most ufos are from human tech some are not. There is no way us apes can make some of the stuff up there. No way.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

While I can entertain the possibility that life may have originated on Mars and somehow made its way to Earth via panspermia there really is no other evidence to suggest humanity or Atlantis for that matter originated on Mars.
edit on 15-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

While I can entertain the possibility that life may have originated on Mars and somehow made its way to Earth via panspermia there really is no other evidence to suggest humanity or Atlantis for that matter originated on Mars.

You mean no publicly available evidence, there is one planet (Mars) and our moon full of ancient runes to to say otherwise

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

That's all duly noted. But none of those craft could perform what was being seen in the mid to late 60's -- lights in the sky traveling in formation at thousands of miles per hour and doing right angle maneuvers without stopping or slowing down.
There would have been no reason to keep something like that secret if it was some type of new military innovation. In fact, it would only make sense to announce to the world that we had something like that. Especially in the middle of the cold war.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
John Keeley was a scammer. His weights levitated with the help of compressed air.

What it lifted weights using jets of compressed air lol even back then they weren't that stupid

The only source for Louis Rotas airship seems to be a single article in a news paper submitted by a private corespondent.

Nope there are whole websites with information from various sources including still living family www.wikirota.org...

Schaubergers implosion motor is a water pump.

Cool a water pump that levitates thousands of feet into the air and glows...I want one!

Brown has been measuring ionic wind.

What in a high vacuum, surly not

Vril and Thule stuff is neo-nazi mysticism. The origin seems to be an article from Willy Ley (a german-american science writer) published 1947 in "Astounding Science Fiction" called "Pseudoscience in Naziland" which described crackpot science promoted by nazis in support of their racial doctrines. 1962 it was picked up in an esoteric book called "Le Matin des Magiciens" leaving out the critical pseudo parts, and quickly adopted by the neo-nazi scene.

Loads of info such as photos, records of those secret socitys existing, accounts records for manufacturing, photos, eye witnesses accounts etc etc

oh don't forget kecksburg where a recovered nazi bell antigravity drive went out of control and was lost.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Given the advances we have made in technology and materials i find it rather strange that humanity has never returned or attempted to construct a permanent base on the moon since the Apollo program. Especially so considering the place is abundant in not only Titanium ore but also Helium 3. However where are these runes located, can you provide a link or pictures?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think they recovered something from the Kecksburg incident, large and acorn shaped with alleged hieroglyphs hence the association with Die Glocke.

edit on 15-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think they recovered something from the Kecksburg incident, large and acorn shaped with alleged hieroglyphs hence the association with Die Glocke.

Component No 1, the antigravity drive

Not hieroglyphs but Germanic Runes
edit on 15-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I will agree that the secret flying-wing aircraft and drones are nuts-&-bolt, physical flying craft from leading edge technology

+ flying wing, with 13 leading edge window ports/lights, seen July 1959 in Hershey PA, 10:30-11PM on a starry night
+ drone, autonomous having 3 half-domes on underbelly, cruised as fast as a gliding pelican, 3 Dec 1995 Phoenix AZ
Triangle shaped, length ~12' width ~8' enlarge this character <
+1972. Orlando FL, a craft appeared between the fog banks around 2 PM in Apopka FL the size & profile of a AMC Gremlin automobile but 3 stories off the ground

those physical craft are completely different than the 'Brown Mountain Lights' I seen from a lookout point west of Morganton NC back in 1965.... those were just points of light seemingly floating across the side of the mountain like car lights... white/orange-ish/red in a variety of hues/colors/ shades

our brains do 'see' patterns...& likely patterns of flying craft which are not physically there to 'see'... that's my analysis

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is strange isn't it, but if you understand that the whole dark side of the moon is full of structures both ancient and modern you will understand the reasons. Also funny how rockets keep getting shot out of the sky recently by UFO's
Well we cant have them snooping can we.

The star-wars project is not to keep things out but to keep you in, your not leaving that rock, not yet anyway!

edit on 15-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Not even close to true.

ET is over the head and in control of every government, and yes there are sides, good and bad.

All the ones controlling this world fall under the category of Darth Vader Bad.

Real Et is vastly beyond our stuff. And the Good are waking us up all the time and working behind the scenes as both sides get a say in the shaping of future events.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join