It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Have to say the Germanic connection to any antediluvian aryan race is tenuous at best. Quite frankly the idea or connection was dreamed up by people like Heinrich Himmler to promote the notion that racially pure Germans were somehow superior.

As to the dark side of the Moon containing structures, again we would need pictures, and there are pictures but none that conclusively suggest such structures exist.
edit on 15-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The colours you see is similar to the lights of the auraborialis because it is caused by the same thing. The drives of these craft produce extremely high voltages (we are talking millions of volts) which causes the air to glow different colours depending on the power output. The same high voltage causes electrical equipment to turn on by itself or be completely disrupted such as radios.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sometimes bits leak out, you remember Gary mckinnon and the pilot list for these craft?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I do remember Gary McKinnon, can argue that the US obviously wanted a hold of the poor fellow for something but again we only have his word as to what he seen/read on screen. Even given the fact that internet speeds and screen capture capability were somewhat crap at the time Mr McKinnon allegedly witnessed these personnel transfer records one would imagine he would have recorded the evidence not only for posterity but for his own safety.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I've always been interested in this subject, especially having witnessed a couple of UFO's myself.
I think that if all the documents and claims about the Nazi bell and Haribu flying discs are true then they were most likely the inventors of the technology. Wasn't it the USAF pilots that first observed these and called them "Foo Fighters"? And what if Project Paperclip had more to do with obtaining this technology as opposed to just rocket scientists?
I find it uncanny how similar the sightings of 50's and 60's classic flying discs look to the supposed Nazi bell.
If the Nazis really had come up with this tech it would make perfect sense in my mind propagandize it as alien, if you wanted to keep it secret from the rest of the world that is. If this technology did away with the combustion engine then there would be at least one valid reason to do so, how big is the oil industry again?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Even if Nazi Germany had the propulsion techniques and materials available to build these Haunebu craft they were sadly lacking in other fields such as the life support systems that would have also have been a requirement for them to reach the Moon/Mars or outer/upper atmospheric sustained flight.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I have also wondered why we never returned to the moon.I have heard
rumors that the moon is occupied and these occupants warned us never
to come back.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Wasn't it the USAF pilots that first observed these and called them "Foo Fighters"? ain?

No, the USAF pilots were not the first ones to see them. They have been seen throughout our recorded years back to the 'star' of Bethlehem and before. On the US pilots the only reason they saw them more regularly than normal people was the fact that missions were dosed up with drugs, amphetamines, speed whatever you want to call it. They weren't halucinating though, amphetamines speeds up your system and makes contact with ufos much easier.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Certainly a conundrum but if that were the case then why even let us even approach and land considering there implied technological superiority?

Would it not just have been far easier to sabotage and destroy any craft we happened to send there way or warn them off before there arrival rather than to allow the six manned U.S. landings that actually took place?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yes technology gives into the possessors hands, a weapon more devastating then a hydrogen bomb, free electricity and transport without the need of fuel. The power company s would fall, we would have jihadist's flying around in UFO's, we would have nutters detonating weapons that wipe out whole city's. Like I said the technology has been around in our current phase since the 18th century and there is more then one method however the Nazi bell design was ultimately chosen due to its superior lifting capability.

The bell design was first made by Tesla, Marconi who worked with Tesla took up the work and called it a Marconi ball generator. Marconi headed the development under RS33 and when world war II broke out the research was handed over to the Nazi's who further worked with the technology.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The reason why people with RH negative blood types are predominantly abducted is because that is the Atlantean bloodline. They collect sperm from these males so it can be used to re-establish the stock of the Atlantean empire.
You will note that there are some races that never get abducted that is because they have no interest in their genetics.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Even if Nazi Germany had the propulsion techniques and materials available to build these Haunebu craft they were sadly lacking in other fields such as the life support systems that would have also have been a requirement for them to reach the Moon/Mars or outer/upper atmospheric sustained flight.

Such as what?

Remember these craft can fly to the Moon in less then an Hour

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yes they also went to the Antarctica with admiral byrd, got chased out of there and told never to come back.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That previous post of mine was basically a tongue and cheek answer.
I haven't been to the moon so I am guessing on the reasons why we
haven't gone back.
Like I said...I heard rumors.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I just happen to be A negative and this caused a LOT of problems
for me when I was pregnant!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Guidance system's, life support, pressure suits. If such craft could indeed reach our Moon within an hour all of the above would be required to do so. Its about more than propulsion I'm afraid. Keep in mind that a spacecraft enroute from Earth to the Moon does not travel at a constant velocity. Nor does it travel in a straight line.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Guidance system's, life support, pressure suits. If such craft could indeed reach our Moon within an hour all of the above would be required to do so. Its about more than propulsion I'm afraid. Keep in mind that a spacecraft enroute from Earth to the Moon does not travel at a constant velocity. Nor does it travel in a straight line.

Guidance system = human brain + eyesight.

Since an antigravity craft by definition is interdependent of gravity it is free to fly in a straight line without the crew feeling any inertia due to acceleration.

edit on 15-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So now they did not just harness the power of anti gravitic propulsion but somehow managed to lick the anti inertia problem? In as much as i wish this were the case the problems just seem insurmountable given the material constants of the time.

Anti gravity propulsion or otherwise, you are still required to orbit a body before landing on one, thats just how celestial orbital mechanics work i'm afraid. As to our human brain and eyesight being able to be the guidance system, at the kind of velocity's we are talking about to reach the Moon within an hour, i dont buy it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

......... The grey alien was invented around the time of the Roswell incident.

Can you source any mention of grey aliens from 1947?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

As I recall The Nazis weren't going into space, the Bell was built as a reconnaissance craft and the Haubebu was a later plan that had space going capabilities supposedly. It never got built by the Nazis though, where as they did supposedly build and fly the bell.
They had U boats so would have been well aware of pressure, seals, oxygen requirements and such, but I don't think they got so far as to go into space. Further the tech is supposed to warp space-time somehow, overcoming g-forces, inertia and such, which is said to explain why they can shoot off at incredible speeds and suddenly change direction.

I think if the Nazis did have the tech it was very primitive then as opposed to what might be possible now.
This is all just speculation on my part of course, as the documents and photographs pertaining to the Nazi ufo's might all be fake for all I know. Looked pretty authentic to me though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join