It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: surfer_soul

Even if Nazi Germany had the propulsion techniques and materials available to build these Haunebu craft they were sadly lacking in other fields such as the life support systems that would have also have been a requirement for them to reach the Moon/Mars or outer/upper atmospheric sustained flight.

They were experimenting on prisoners in order to understand how lower pressures or sudden depressurization affected the human body. Their intent was to create a space suite or pressure suit. Medical science today still thrives on the carcass of the Nazi medical experiments, just like rocket science still thrives on the carcass of Project Paperclip.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Sorry I meant to say, that when the USAF pilots first observed them, they called them Foo fighters.
I'm not claiming they were the very first to witness them. Though it did read like that, sorry.

I thought the star of Bethlehem was meant to be Venus or a comet? I could be wrong, but its more likely than a UFO
there are some interesting accounts from the past that could be UFO phenomena though, there have been some very interesting threads about it right here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Sorry I meant to say, that when the USAF pilots first observed them, they called them Foo fighters.
I'm not claiming they were the very first to witness them. Though it did read like that, sorry.

I thought the star of Bethlehem was meant to be Venus or a comet? I could be wrong, but its more likely than a UFO
there are some interesting accounts from the past that could be UFO phenomena though, there have been some very interesting threads about it right here on ATS.

Hahaha no need to be sorry. It should be me apologising, I sounded like a Nazi
Sure, the Yank pilots were seeing the ufo orbs swarming around their planes and gave them the name Foo Fighters.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: zinc12

So now they did not just harness the power of anti gravitic propulsion but somehow managed to lick the anti inertia problem? In as much as i wish this were the case the problems just seem insurmountable given the material constants of the time.

Anti gravity propulsion or otherwise, you are still required to orbit a body before landing on one, thats just how celestial orbital mechanics work i'm afraid. As to our human brain and eyesight being able to be the guidance system, at the kind of velocity's we are talking about to reach the Moon within an hour, i dont buy it.

It's the other way around. It removes something which as a side effect causes inertia, and via that gravity. One stone can kill four birds even though they were only aiming for one.

And the craziest part. They weren't even looking into "anti gravity or inertial reduction" when they made the discovery but something else. A lot was learned that day. What the unexpected results of the tests demonstrated lead the scientists to another discovery or more like a confirmation and THAT was the dangerous one and hence why they gotta keep it all secret.

A lot of the sciences dealing with it are kept classified because you could even with good intentions accidentally blow up half your city on accident. Not with the "anti grav" bit the inevitable discovery you'll make shortly after if you understand the underlying mechanism behind it.

Nowadays they use something else involving light that I won't go into to achieve similar effects. it's much safer but still not something you would want falling into the hands of the average joe either. I think all nations that understand the technology behind it and even academia have probably tacitly agreed to keep it on the down low.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ha nice pun!

It was fair comment you made though, I need to work on my writing skills!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thanks for a great thread, I believe to be very important information as the more I grow, learn, develop... the more I see that in fact, it's been humans the entire time.

I made a comment in a previous post; how our military advancement was a parallel path with that of "UFOS" , which also became more advanced as the years/decades went by.

Also explains why military have been on top of everything regarding ufo sightings, contactees etc... the "men in black" which was conveniently made after said experiences of men wearing black uniforms like CIA.

My personal view at this moment; extraterrestrial is and has always been here.
While humans were accelerating their knowledge, wisdom, and mental capacity of sciences of the universe... there was a breakthrough manipulating natural force, which was then shut down, muted to public spheres, and carried on as to what we call "black projects".

The deeper aspects of our military and intelligence.

Would also explain why the CIA is hell bent on global spying, mapping, and relations. Why we went to the moon in the first place.

Me thinks there is something natural that is being manipulated and allowing anti gravity properties.

It's like electricity. A neutral force that exists in all living things, especially planet-biology, somehow we learned to tap, harness, and manipulate this NATURAL energy, to give all tech "life"or electricity.

Interesting, public perception and wisdom is decades behind thone REALLY in control.

All opinions and perceptions based on researches and experiences.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Our planet is now completely controlled by this breakaway civilisation who see us who live on Earth as a lost cause.

It does feel like we have lost our way in the US, hard to believe we couldnt come up with better options than Trump and Hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Most UFO's you see are man-made and grey aliens don't exist and never have existed.

You sir, are awesome. A man after my own heart.

I've read your posts the past few days. Glad you are here. Haven't even read the entire OP just the quote above. It made me happy, genuinely. It's like I'm not the cheese that stands alone.

I look forward to the rest of the OP, welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
John Keeley was a scammer. His weights levitated with the help of compressed air.

The only source for Louis Rotas airship seems to be a single article in a news paper submitted by a private corespondent.

Schaubergers implosion motor is a water pump.

Brown has been measuring ionic wind.

Vril and Thule stuff is neo-nazi mysticism. The origin seems to be an article from Willy Ley (a german-american science writer) published 1947 in "Astounding Science Fiction" called "Pseudoscience in Naziland" which described crackpot science promoted by nazis in support of their racial doctrines. 1962 it was picked up in an esoteric book called "Le Matin des Magiciens" leaving out the critical pseudo parts, and quickly adopted by the neo-nazi scene.

Good response but please! Citations needed to follow along.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

This whole UFO discussion needs a new angle. Badly.

Suppose we have left this rock, those who have would inherently have the more sophisticated tech. Certain elements on earth would share the same tech.

Daemons are another avenue requiring some serious pursuit as well. There is a whole other dimension or two that is simply not be considered. It really needs to be.

there is clearly another species or entity that harness its energy or life force from the energy created in this dimension, that I have no doubt. Everything is relative is it not? A cycle begets a cycle. Energy is always converted.......period. (Or again conversion of energy would be a lack there of)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The human brain is circuitry.

The human body is circuitry.

The relationship of people is circuitry.

The financial system, governments connecting, planets revolving in sync. Systems around black holes.

Everything needs to flow cyclically. Micro and macro. It's your 1's and 0's. Both physically and otherwise. Think about it....male,female. Lines and circles. You can't escape it from Art, math, science, sex, computers. Lines and circles, ones and zeroes, dicks and vaginas.

.....sorry, had too. Even my foul tongue has a double meaning. Those who can see will see. Promise.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Inertia is caused by an external source of gravity acting on a mass in acceleration, a craft that produces its own gravity is independent of such forces thus it is able to do 90 degree turns at high velocity without killing the passengers. It is not under free-fall when it approaches a planet like a shuttle. It is free to move at whatever velocity the pilot chooses since it is its own source of gravity.

edit on 16-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Cheers, I'm glad you enjoyed my strange talk, but lets face it we are all strange here, a house full of strange and interesting people

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

They often feed you bits of the truth in movies.

Who is "they"?

Superman Kal-el (el designating he descends from the race of the Elohim). Comes to Earth from a destroyed home planet and his ship lands in the Arctic (hyperboria).

and after watching so many superman movies and TV shows I was lead to believe the Kent Farm was in Smallville, Kansas.

and that Kal's ship crashed there.

Hyperboria?

There is Greek myth about Hyperborea being in the arctic circle is this what you meant?

Anyhow, still dont get where you got Supermans ships lands in the arctic from.

On the topic of this thread, I agree that most UFOs that are labeled as alien are terrestrial tech, not alien tech.

The whole alien idea is a great way to cover up illegal activities of human experimentation both physical and psychological by military and governing bodies alike.

UFOlogy and the idea of aliens is a great way to cover up technologies being tested.

edit on 16-3-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I rather enjoyed this thread up until the inevitable fictional/mythical connotations. You will have to prove Atlantis existed before moving further.

a reply to: surfer_soul
There would certainly be much to be gained from hidden technology, such as resource allocation control, power advantage, controlling mythos. Think about the power wielded by ancient priests with knowledge of eclipses, threatening to blot out the sun...

If you like the notion of breakaway civilizations descended from the Nazis, and Nazi invention of flying discs as means of control, I suggest finding the book series by Joseph Farrel, it's a rather fascinating and logic-driven read (if poorly edited).

You're closer than you think about the Star of Bethlehem:
Universe's Mysteries Solved

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Here

Here

And here, just a few examples of many

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

just a few examples of many

examples of what?

These are not examples of supermans ship he came to earth in.

His ship crashed in Smallville.

Jonathan and Martha Kent found him and brought him home, the ship he crashes in is at the Kent Farm in Smallville, Kansas not the arctic.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Your free to enjoy the parts of this thread and disregard anything that you don't proof for something that is literally above top secret is not possible.

In regard to power advantage and resources you are correct, by giving this tec to other country's you give them access to the resources of space, don't give it to them and you have the entire resources of all the planets at your sole disposal, far more valuable then any oil field on this Earth.

Naturally give this tec to others and they will be shouting I want my share of the goods and they will be ready to go to war for that share. All the choice places in our solar system will first be declared western territory, the bits that are left over others can fight over when the time comes. It is no different from early explorers sticking their flag in the ground and saying I claim this land for X.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Those are examples of the first ship that landed, also the place where the records were kept.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Those are examples of the first ship that landed

Yes in the recent movie. many speculate it could be his cousins ship, Kara, Supergirl.

However, that is not what you said, in the older movies the Fortress of Solitude wasn't a ship that landed or crashed.

You said

Superman Kal-el (el designating he descends from the race of the Elohim). Comes to Earth from a destroyed home planet and his ship lands in the Arctic (hyperboria).

If that was meant to give credibility to anything you were trying to say it doesn't because its incorrect, and proven incorrect by the videos you posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join