It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he won’t participate in GOP debate on Fox News

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: LSU0408
Keep hating though, it's going to be comical watching you guys pull your hair out.

Not nearly as comical as it is watching so many of you fools swooning over Trump, scrambling to excuse his failure at being a decent human let alone a decent presidential candidate and supporting that fascist blowhard conman.

Every time you all make excuses for him throwing a tantrum or say something stupid just adds another brick to the wall which is going to crumble in the near future taking any credibility you had along with it.

If he doesn't do what he says, he won't be re-elected. We may be hungry, but we're not stupid. We won't re-elect an incompetent president.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Trump Companies Employ More Female Execs Than Male
a reply to: Konduit

From your own source...

Trump has come under intense scrutiny for negative comments he’s made recently about women. After the first GOP debate earlier this month, he endorsed a tweet calling Fox News host Megyn Kelly a “bimbo.” He was also accused of telling a New York City attorney that she was “disgusting” for breast-feeding. Trump denied the claim.

Considering he's called women, fat pigs, dogs, slobs, disgusting animals on his twitter account, it sure speaks volumes about his attitude toward women.

There are more women employed in hotel hospitality, real estate and management than men, due to customers perceiving them as being much warmer and kinder. A good business practice for Trump but it certainly doesn't define his true perspective of women. He talks on both sides of his mouth.

Pimps employ a lot of women yet treat them like crap.

edit on 27-1-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

a reply to: crazyewok

Is that what you got out of queen's response to you? Wow.

Well why bring her up?

Because sycophants were brought up.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: introvert
What's really funny about all this is that Trump's team is having a hard time finding a place to hold this Veteran's fundraiser. They were rejected by two separate venues in Des Moines, no other venues have enough space and they don't want to pay the price for an arena.

It's quite possible this event may not even take place.

Now that's interesting. No place big enough and I really don't think price would be an issue. Can you post a link to where you got that info? Thanks.

This ^^^

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

here's one

link   

Well why bring her up?

Well there are sycophants in both camps.

Though I tink I have only seen one Hillery supporter on ATS. There are about as rare as pandas.

link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Typical Trump when going gets tough, run away. You just know he will do or say something crazy to try and steal the spotlight. The man can not stand to have attention not on him even if means most of the planet hates him.

I find this kind of reasoning odd. Set aside opinions of Trump's personality and look at the situation. When Rand Paul was (unfairly) excluded from the first tier debate, he said it was unfair. As a result, he boycotted the debate. I applauded him for it. Trump sees a raw deal and walks away. He's branded a coward. I really don't understand. If you knew you were getting a raw deal, would you sit there and take it? IMO walking away from a bad deal is intelligent. Sitting there and taking it is foolish.

This is where I see partisan politics coming to the fore. Those predisposed to dislike Trump, call him a coward. Rand Paul did basically the same thing and most say he stood up for himself. If Hillary or Bernie were to do something similar, I have no doubt they would be applauded for standing their ground.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

No, and no offense, but you have terrible comprehension skills.

Ahh, But offense was meant to be given.

Murdochs Fox is the republican party mouthpiece, and why would democrats debate them?

are the dems cowards for not wanting to debate Fox's team
The candidates are meant to debate each others opposing viewpoints, answering a public question in an assembly, and the fox team adjudicate the debate, not participate in debating opposing viewpoints with democrats.

Shame, I had to point out the basics to you.
edit on 27-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: EightTF3

Totally accurate and he still attended all the debates.

Trump is afraid of Kelly. He's a coward.

What's your excuse for the democratic candidates not doing a debate on Fox then?

Are you suggesting that Rupert Murdochs Fox news has been anything other than a mouthpiece for the Republican right ?

No, and no offense, but you have terrible comprehension skills. I'm suggesting that if Trump is a coward for not wanting to debate against Kelly, according to some here, are the dems cowards for not wanting to debate Fox's team, or do they get a pass for being dems?

Cowards? Possibly, but I think it more has to do with Clinton and Schultz teaming up to try to rig the Democratic primaries in their favor.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What's really funny about all this is that Trump's team is having a hard time finding a place to hold this Veteran's fundraiser. They were rejected by two separate venues in Des Moines, no other venues have enough space and they don't want to pay the price for an arena.

Now that's interesting. No place big enough and I really don't think price would be an issue. Can you post a link to where you got that info? Thanks.

The only venues big enough denied Trump due to other obligations and there are not very many places in Des Moines and surrounding areas that can hold 1500+ people except sports arena.

I can't post a link because this information is from the horse's mouth.

ETA: Price is an issue. Trump is being tight with his money wherever he can.
edit on 27-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well why bring her up?

Well there are sycophants in both camps.

Though I tink I have only seen one Hillery supporter on ATS. There are about as rare as pandas.

Yes they are on ATS. Coming from other political forums though, they mostly support Hillary when it comes down to Hillary or Sanders. Or did before I came back to ATS anyways.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Which horse? Trump?

If they can't locate a venue, and if Roger Ailes agrees to donate the excess ad money to WW, then maybe we have our out and a save-face on both sides. Of course, there is still that pesky little issue about Megyn. I'm trying to figure out how she might fit in to it.

edit on 27-1-2016 by queenofswords because: correction in spelling Megyn's name

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: xuenchen
I think he is a Coward, and the rest of the flock babbling fools. What a disgrace the GOP has become. Even Pentagon Chief Robert Gates says "the Republicans’ grasp of national security is at a child’s level". Raw Story

So was that grade school insult.

Which Insult deary? Remember tRump is the king of Insults, and little else.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If he doesn't do what he says, he won't be re-elected. We may be hungry, but we're not stupid. We won't re-elect an incompetent president.

Well that's good to know you wouldn't re-elect him. However, I still cannot understand why on earth anyone would elect him in the first place other than out of desperate curiosity. I'll admit even I am curious to see just what happen if that actually happened. However, I'm not sure if I'm curious enough to risk the entire nation and it's people just to find out.

While it might be entertaining to watch, the people who'd be effected are very real and not some reality tv characters and it would be tough seeing those people suffer even more than they already have over the past couple presidencies.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: LSU0408

No, and no offense, but you have terrible comprehension skills.

Ahh, But offense was meant to be given.

Murdochs Fox is the republican party mouthpiece, and why would democrats debate them?

are the dems cowards for not wanting to debate Fox's team
The candidates are meant to debate each others opposing viewpoints, answering a public question in an assembly, and the fox team adjudicate the debate, not participate in debating opposing viewpoints with democrats.

Shame, I had to point out the basics to you.

No, my post was simply about being a coward for walking away from a debate held by Republicans, and seeing if the same standard was held for those that aren't Republicans. You didn't comprehend what I was saying, the same thing you did to me two times yesterday. So no, I really wasn't trying to offend you and wanted to tell you that before I stated my reply.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I won't argue that. Bernie isn't getting a fair shake on that side of the isle either.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not Trump, but I happen to do some business with the people that own one of the venues and I know a lot of people within the GOP. I get to hear some interesting conversations.

As of now, Trump has not released when and where this event will take place, and It will be very interesting if he decides to pony-up the money for the ISU arena or the Wells Fargo Arena.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The only venues big enough denied Trump due to other obligations and there are not very many places in Des Moines and surrounding areas that can hold 1500+ people except sports arena.

It's probably tough to find something that big with only two days notice. I'm sure something will come up, or he just won't have a rally. I don't think it hurts him at all either way.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't blame Trump.

Aside from concerns about certain moderators with a chip on their shoulder, the statements and attacks coming out of Fox News over the past few weeks definitely shows some bias from the network. The only candidate they openly attack is Trump, so why would he play on their field?

Smart move I say.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's probably tough to find something that big with only two days notice. I'm sure something will come up, or he just won't have a rally. I don't think it hurts him at all either way.

It will hurt if he can't pull it off. In all honesty, this was a genius move by Trump. This event has the potential of generating a lot of press for Trump he would not have received from another boring debate.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join