It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he won’t participate in GOP debate on Fox News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

More like a weak excuse for him to use because he's afraid of Kelly moderating the debate.

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I think it's great that Trump is skipping the debate because the person filling his slot will be Rand Paul. Now Rand just needs to be aggressive and get his voice heard.

There won't be many people watching this one, so it doesn't matter who takes his spot to be honest.

link   
In the end Roger Ailes may sell Megan out if Trump says he will boycott FOX news.

Now that would be delightful!

The devil fighting Satan

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He really IS brilliant.

He set this maneuver up months ago with the first FOX debate (Meghan Kelly)...and brings it home with this one.
NOW he dominates the news cycle right up to the Iowa caucus...and pulls in the veteran vote.

Folks on the left...call him a dummy at your peril...but you're witnessing a master tactician at work here.

They only say that about Trump and his supporters because they hate him so much. That's another reason why he's got so much of my support. If you're driving the left into rage mode, you're doing something right. The more they hate, the more popular he becomes which only infuriates them even more which intensifies his support even more. Gotta love it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Looks like no one really cares though....

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Indeed that the big story here besides Trump is whether Ailes will stay by his star Kelly or make a deal with Trump to dump her in any dealing with Trump.

Remember if Trump wins, the really big debates will be in the general election and Trump will demand Kelly not be there or else.

What will Roger Ailes do?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: xuenchen
I think he is a Coward, and the rest of the flock babbling fools. What a disgrace the GOP has become. Even Pentagon Chief Robert Gates says "the Republicans’ grasp of national security is at a child’s level". Raw Story

So was that grade school insult.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The only thing I think that might be remotely plausible is if Ailes agrees to donate the extra Big Bucks from the debate to Wounded Warriors and that Megan step up her game from light weight to at least medium weight. Maybe.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't know that his support of the Wounded Warrior Project is going to look good in light of the recent news report about them: www.military.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This should be a red flag to his supporters, stop being sheep.......the man wants to be King....

I know. Frustrating.

But your talking to people Trump openly called sycopathic idiots last week with the " I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue [New York] and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters" and like sycopathic idiots are still cheering him on.....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He can't stand the heat so he's staying out of the kitchen. I have lost what TAD bit of respect I once had for him at this point. He's a liar. His chest beating "I get along with everybody" is nothing but that. He doesn't have any real plans to speak of. He just keeps touting the same bullcrap, which essentially is 'Trust me, I'll handle everything. Don't worry yourself about the finite details.'

If he can't handle Megan Kelly, how will he handle the world's leaders. "Hrrumph! You're not very nice, I'm not going to play with you. In fact, I'm going to go watch reruns of the Apprentice to make my head and hair even bigger".

The one and only reason I would like to see Trump as POTUS is because of the message it will send to both parties, busting their geopolitical balls, their belief in partisan dogma. Other than that, I think he's just another

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He really IS brilliant.

He set this maneuver up months ago with the first FOX debate (Meghan Kelly)...and brings it home with this one.
NOW he dominates the news cycle right up to the Iowa caucus...and pulls in the veteran vote.

Folks on the left...call him a dummy at your peril...but you're witnessing a master tactician at work here.

They only say that about Trump and his supporters because they hate him so much. That's another reason why he's got so much of my support. If you're driving the left into rage mode, you're doing something right. The more they hate, the more popular he becomes which only infuriates them even more which intensifies his support even more. Gotta love it.

You ought to hear what the international fat cats are talking about at this year's World Economic Forum in Davos. Oh, yeah! They have vowed his defeat. They must be worried about their house of cards being exposed right about now.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
She lost respect from a great many people.

Trump was treated horribly with get gotcha questions at the debate.

I'm glad he is sitting it out. She doesn't get to decide our President.

It will be boring without Trump. Ratings will be in the toilet.

The last thing I want to watch is two Cuban's fighting over policy.

Besides, he is still controlling the news cycle.

edit on 27-1-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

This should be a red flag to his supporters, stop being sheep.......the man wants to be King....

I know. Frustrating.

But your talking to people Trump openly called sycopathic idiots last week with the " I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue [New York] and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters" and like sycopathic idiots are still cheering him on.....

I think that was his way of saying, "Hillary could be caught red-handed passing national security secrets to foreign governments and she would not lose one sycophantic idiot that supports her".
edit on 27-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I don't know that his support of the Wounded Warrior Project is going to look good in light of the recent news report about them: www.military.com...

Oh, good. I'm glad they are being exposed. This will force them to clean up their act or lose support. Now they are caught in the crossfire between Trump and Fox News whether they like it or not.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I can't help think the GOP will not put him forward as the nominee, given he thinks he is bigger than the party .

This is fun to watch.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I support him sitting out and holding a rally in Iowa instead. At least we'll get to hear about his policies and how he'll help America. It beats sitting around watching the candidates attack each other. Are you not tired of that yet? You can watch the debate and see Rubio and Cruz attack each other if you want to, but that's all it's going to be.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: Byrd

Oh, good. I'm glad they are being exposed. This will force them to clean up their act or lose support. Now they are caught in the crossfire between Trump and Fox News whether they like it or not.

I was under the impression that Wounded Warriors did some great things.

It's not unusual for these .org's to spend lavishly. They should be called out.

However, I thought the good far outweighed the bad.

I am going to start paying better attention...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: EightTF3

Totally accurate and he still attended all the debates.

Trump is afraid of Kelly. He's a coward.

What's your excuse for the democratic candidates not doing a debate on Fox then?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: crazyewok

I know. Frustrating.

I think that was his way of saying, "Hillary could be caught red-handed passing national security secrets to foreign governments and she would not lose one sycophantic idiot that supports her".

So because I dont like trump I am a Hilderbeast supporter?

Plus why does everying critism of Trump have to be deflected to her?

edit on 27-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join