It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he won’t participate in GOP debate on Fox News

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I don't think Kelly was harsh but I do think she was off topic when she asked that question. Having said that, I didn't feel like hearing questions about why Trump said this or that, or why other candidates are saying things about other candidates. I want to hear about how they're going to help America. All that other junk is for the birds.

How does him explaining what he says about women off topic when they also make up the voting populace? Character defines a leader. This was clearly a question on his character and how he expects to represent all Americans not just men. I'm surprised you being a women, would want to defend somebody who has clearly had a reputation of downgrading women.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I heard that WITH Trump FOX's advertising rate for the debate would be $750K per minute.
WITHOUT Trump, the rate falls to $150K per minute.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Trump Companies Employ More Female Execs Than Male
Former Female Employees: Trump Ahead of His Time

Sometimes he has a lot to say when it comes to female pundits, but at least he's not afraid to say what a lot of us are thinking.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: EightTF3

Totally accurate and he still attended all the debates.

Trump is afraid of Kelly. He's a coward.

What's your excuse for the democratic candidates not doing a debate on Fox then?

Are you suggesting that Rupert Murdochs Fox news has been anything other than a mouthpiece for the Republican right ?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Are you suggesting that Rupert Murdochs Fox news has been anything other than a mouthpiece for the Republican right ?

... with a lot of controlled opposition that is so bizarre, people automatically think the other way.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ha? can you articulate that differently, not quite catching your meaning.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: LSU0408

I'll be tuning out of all of it. I am honestly sick, tired, and completely bored of these shenanigans and stunts. I have better things to do.

This entire election is a farce and it's not even amusing.

I can understand that. I'll tune in just to support Trump's numbers. I won't watch the debate though. I don't know if I would have watched this one or not because of all the arguing they're doing. If Trump's rally isn't aired, I'll watch the premier of Outsiders.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: Byrd
I don't know that his support of the Wounded Warrior Project is going to look good in light of the recent news report about them: www.military.com...

Oh, good. I'm glad they are being exposed. This will force them to clean up their act or lose support. Now they are caught in the crossfire between Trump and Fox News whether they like it or not.

I was under the impression that Wounded Warriors did some great things.

It's not unusual for these .org's to spend lavishly. They should be called out.

However, I thought the good far outweighed the bad.

I am going to start paying better attention...

I think they have done some great things and will continue to do so but it sounds like, from reading the article, they need to be reminded of whose money they are partying on. Most people, I know I do, want to believe the highest percentage of their contributions are going to the cause which doesn't need saying but I'm glad the org. is being spotlighted. It's a message to other charitable organizations as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think they'll lay off of him if we make a statement by following him tomorrow night. They'll have to, most of us are Fox viewers.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump isn't going anywhere, Kelly isn't going anywhere. After the primaries they'll patch their differences up and she'll get behind him.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This should be a red flag to his supporters, stop being sheep.......the man wants to be King....

I know. Frustrating.

But your talking to people Trump openly called sycopathic idiots last week with the " I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue [New York] and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters" and like sycopathic idiots are still cheering him on.....

I think that was his way of saying, "Hillary could be caught red-handed passing national security secrets to foreign governments and she would not lose one sycophantic idiot that supports her".

So because I dont like trump I am a Hilderbeast supporter?

Plus why does everying critism of Trump have to be deflected to her?

Re-read....did I say ANYTHING about YOU being a Hilderbeast? No. I did not. It was a statement about the typical sycophant, no matter whose boots they lick.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought Fox news is your favorite (satirical) comedy show?

edit on 27-1-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

If you want to see a cartoon show, tune in to Rachel Maddow on MSNBC! Now that is a cartoon character.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Keep hating though, it's going to be comical watching you guys pull your hair out.

Not nearly as comical as it is watching so many of you fools swooning over Trump, scrambling to excuse his failure at being a decent human let alone a decent presidential candidate and supporting that fascist blowhard conman.

Every time you all make excuses for him throwing a tantrum or say something stupid just adds another brick to the wall which is going to crumble in the near future taking any credibility you had along with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Is that what you got out of queen's response to you? Wow.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Because it doesn't have anything to do with how he's going to help America and the middle class and foreign affairs and a screwed healthcare system, etc etc etc etc... And that's my fiance in my avatar, I'm a feller, not a lass.

Edit: Furthermore, I haven't seen the dem candidates get asked any questions about similar things. Like Hillary's equal women's rights even though she pays the women on her campaign 30% less on average, than the men on her campaign.
edit on 27-1-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What's really funny about all this is that Trump's team is having a hard time finding a place to hold this Veteran's fundraiser. They were rejected by two separate venues in Des Moines, no other venues have enough space and they don't want to pay the price for an arena.

It's quite possible this event may not even take place.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Is that what you got out of queen's response to you? Wow.

Well why bring her up?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: EightTF3

Totally accurate and he still attended all the debates.

Trump is afraid of Kelly. He's a coward.

What's your excuse for the democratic candidates not doing a debate on Fox then?

No, and no offense, but you have terrible comprehension skills. I'm suggesting that if Trump is a coward for not wanting to debate against Kelly, according to some here, are the dems cowards for not wanting to debate Fox's team, or do they get a pass for being dems?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
What's really funny about all this is that Trump's team is having a hard time finding a place to hold this Veteran's fundraiser. They were rejected by two separate venues in Des Moines, no other venues have enough space and they don't want to pay the price for an arena.

It's quite possible this event may not even take place.

Now that's interesting. No place big enough and I really don't think price would be an issue. Can you post a link to where you got that info? Thanks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join