It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No! What do they "operate" on?

p.s. We are huge "Doctor Who" fans in my house!!

The only thing that comes to my mind is some kind of energy manipulation, and my brain extrapolated and conjured up the images of doctors/surgeons as the closest thing that would make sense.

I didn't get any indication I was dying, but there was concern like I shouldn't be awake. I wasn't supposed to be aware of them. I could sense that they weren't hostile or ill-intending, but were concerned I had "woken up" and seen them.

I guess that normally doesn't happen...but I'm not very normal. lol

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Had you bee having any health problems that cleared up subsequent to that experience?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Nope. This was a few years ago.

Like I said, I don't think it was a physical thing -- I think it was more like...soul surgery? Repairing something energetic on another dimensional level I extend into?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My gosh, you are having a profound day, sir.

You just shortened the book I was writing to a paragraph, or rather, the life I was living... heh...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I've spoken to a couple folks who had such a report... vague doctor-esque figures they got the impression were doing "energy work" rather than any physical surgery.

Ever read the (delusional rantings of a ketamine addict from one perspective) works of John Lilly? His coincidence control center operators showed like that, too, if memory serves.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

.i.e. God (for want of a better term) needing 'us' to rescue 'him'

I think that's the saddest thing I have ever read. Like 'Not Waving, But Drowning'.

..that's part of what I mean above - I think that in a way, beauty can't really even exist without 'Love'.

It's like the tangible aspect of love. I'm trying to imagine one without the other and failing.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No golf visors. Bright overhead operating room light, 5-6 people with surgical masks and protective glasses all peering at me and talking about me, but it was very muffled. They weren't malevolent at all, rather concerned and compassionate.

Lots of white...bright white...white light, white masks, white ceiling.

That's a bit weird. Where were you at the time? Was it like part of a dream or were you wide awake?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I did,Mystik. Many years ago,i was maybe in my teens or early 20's iirc.But i was out of body,and some meters behind them.I knew i was'nt in my body and i was hoping like mad that they would'nt mess up so that i could get back into the body.

Other times i have been inside something like a pitch dark container where i could see and feel and hear nothing,and a sense of being out of the body.or away from the body.

But those doctors i only saw the once,surrounding my body and working on it,and i don't think they knew i was out and behind them,watching them.

There were other doctors too on other occasions,but they were not masked.I'm off to sleep now if you want i'll post tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not at all. I've mentioned it here and there. And 3/4 of it is just copied from my ATS posts. Its mostly just for me to keep a few notes as I slowly get senile.

Feel free to steal all the content if you want.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I would guess awake or in a meditative state (or whacked out on 3 letter chems) ... I mean, I've had dreams where I was a turkey getting consumed by a table full of shady characters wearing sun shades and old person wear... so that wouldn't be quite so remarkable, is what I mean.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Well, nothing really matters...and that's kind of the sick and ironic part. I'm not sure if you are a Dr. Who fan, but I liken all of "this" *waves hands around* to the Pandoricum they trapped the Doctor in. Sort of. Kind of.

However, I decided a while back to care about things and assign meaning to things, even though it isn't required. The knowledge that I chose to do, instead of just automatically doing it is still an illusion though.

So, the way I see it ... you can waste an awful lot of energy struggling and thrashing about in the water -- or you can gracefully float and swim with the currents, occasionally looking down and enjoying the reef below.

Now that was a 10 star response.

I live the same way...
Made the same choice.

See? I knew you were a fellow magician.
(in "The Magus by Fowles sense").

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm a Tom Baker & K9 fan myself and one of the recent goofy ones.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hmm, nice image.

I didn't phrase that very well - Is that one of your stupid dreams or is it real? Well, is it??
(how my original post sounded, not your turkey dream)

Sorry Mystik, I was wondering how that experience came about. I've never in my life experienced something like that, it sounds ...horrific. Just curious, not doubting your story.

edit on 9-2-2016 by beansidhe because: explaining tired rambling.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My understanding is that they enlarge "portals" that naturally start forming in some people for their own use.

You know How some people attract high strangeness?

Well there you go.

Now unlike most screaming insane people on ATS I rarely ever see this happening.

My personal space tends to be quiet and sparse of anything weird like that..I don't go looking for twaddle...I rather enjoy my solitude with my mate.
edit on 9-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I don't have any problem with humans serving a role for "God" so to speak. I find it breathtakingly beautiful.

I know that I'm loved...(bolted into place as a matter of fact).with zero evil delusional twaddle from off the scale corrupted religion.

It's a transcendent thing to realize actually. Few humans ever to live come across that knowledge.

Now does the Tier 1 unknowable being "need us"?

I can't say..the Tier 1 is unknowable.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I would like to feel that - to know that I'm loved by god, just 'cos. I might try living with mindset for a week and see where it takes me. Might as well give it a go.

Now does the Tier 1 unknowable being "need us"? I can't say..the Tier 1 is unknowable.

Some people claim they do know god though and get a great deal of strength from that. I always felt like I lacked that gene or something - I'm kind of envious of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I've had a base intuitive knowledge of being loved by something lurking about that's unseen... what that is, exactly, I haven't a clue.. . some religious folks likely think it's a devil (heh) but I've gone from thinking it some general creative force, some level of bureaucrat in the levels above this one to ancestor spirits and myself as the larger being I will be someday, and sometimes all the above and more at once.... so in short, I haven't a clue, but the gut feeling is there, as much as I laugh about it sometimes.

I can rationalize it as just being lucky to have had really loving parents and am thus fuzzy and well adjusted... but I feel it's beyond that.

I, too, cannot abide religions... for myself and I have a hope others drop the team sport aspect, too, someday... but something out there loves us.. .whether it's as cattle, a pet or something more, I also haven't a clue.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I like the notion of ancestor spirits, it's the same as clan. 'Clan' just means 'children' in gaelic, so we are the children of the first parents of that name, all the way down. It's the only thing that gives me the same sense of love or belonging as you just described. More human, less goddish but very comforting nonetheless. Far more comforting than anything the Church of Scotland has to say anyway.
It's late, night night, I'm going to practise being loved by the universe tomorrow x

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

I would like to feel that - to know that I'm loved by god, just 'cos. I might try living with mindset for a week and see where it takes me. Might as well give it a go.

Now does the Tier 1 unknowable being "need us"? I can't say..the Tier 1 is unknowable.

Some people claim they do know god though and get a great deal of strength from that. I always felt like I lacked that gene or something - I'm kind of envious of them.

No need to feel envious of the delusional.

It's possible to perceive very deep..past even the Two Lovers.

But nobody....nobody can go all the way to "God"....just "god" (where the Two Lovers coil up together...outside of anything resembling time and space)...Not even they know precisely where they come from.

But all that hooey aside....once you sink into your body and leave all conceptual thought behind..
There is only belonging and love.

Call it what you want.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah, when you reduce this stuff to levels or aspects, it's easy to lose that overarching "love" thang, but there it is... as silly as I find anything loving us on most days and in general...

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join