It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well i think you did a better job at freeing yourself from presets than most(pretty much all) others, i read from so far.
Did i offend you somehow?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well i think you did a better job at freeing yourself from presets than most(pretty much all) others, i read from so far.
Did i offend you somehow?

Oh not at all.

I'm just wondering if people are learning good things from me, worth investigating further at any rate.

If you haven't noticed, I've created a brand new metaphysical system from scratch.. and it's rich and full and ties into all other systems.

My first teacher always begged me not to start a religion.. and I promised him that I wouldn't.. that's what Kundalini does to you, you know..it magnifies you so much, you feel like.. well you know what.

You have to keep a lid on it at all times.

"Purification" is everything.. and my brain was no sufficiently "pure" not to cause some negative side effects.

I'm just feeling especially humble today.. and the feedback of neutral people never hurts.
(enjoy it while it's here!) Actually I'm hoping to become 100% properly humble.. don't know
if it will ever happen.

LOL.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I still have a few weeks with not much to do besides writing and walking, so i try to continue to strip my mind from all the ideas i ever had.
No god, no aliens, no trickster, no ancestoral spirits, nothing just pure ego, if you will. If there is more it will show itself. And almost every night i dream about this animal, no cat, no dog, no fox, but similiar trying to steal my personality.
So naturally i try to lure him in to let me pet him. But that's probably just a little distraction.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You would just have to change the names for Kundalini, etc. and bamm! a whole new religion!

I think you could add a bit more dubious number things, to attract the math-ophiles...(jk)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh and about the toxoplasma critters, i think it is very interesting these small things can alter the behaviour and lead to schizophrenia. If you agree there is no such thing as coincidence and can agree to the jewish approach to schizophrenia, it almost seems like gaias way to infect you with spirituality.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sounds like Melissa alright.

The little stinker butt.

Btw....I did that 'strip down thing to 'ego only' for 3 months from age 14 to age 14.25. It was very interesting. But I went insane. I recommend 30 days Max at a time.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh and about the toxoplasma critters, i think it is very interesting these small things can alter the behaviour and lead to schizophrenia. If you agree there is no such thing as coincidence and can agree to the jewish approach to schizophrenia, it almost seems like gaias way to infect you with spirituality.

The "Jewish approach"?

Explain.

And you somehow managed to reply multiple times and not answer my question.

Stinker butt.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Oh also on that.

I don't expect you will "find anything".

Humans are passive.

Unless something is actively interested in you..
You won't detect anything.

To get something actively interested in you...You must "lean into a curve" --' which is the purpose of contemplation....the stage after meditation.

Its really putting out 'bait' when you do that...

No bait....no weirdness.

Look at your navel all you want.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Sorry what question?

Oh and it is something i heard, "god speaks through them" = the jewish approach.
And i myself while in hospital had a very interesting experience with one very sick elderly lady. I woke up in the middle of the night very disturbed from a dream and went for a cigarette and there she was talking exactly about what i had dreamed. " don't worry they can't find you here" etc. So i mean that schizophrenic people have a thinner "mind skin".

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I don't like talking about it too much, but i already caught "something". So i won't need a bait.

Who is Melissa? Did i miss something?
edit on 10-2-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Never mind. You are in Peeple land and that's just fine.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No. Please, what question? You gave me so much, the least i can do is answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
So there is some debate, just how valuable the "golden phase" is, or how valuable the "post golden phase" is, in terms of what the person is saying. Could it all be quite erudite-sounding nonsense? Certainly.

Would you mind going into a bit more detail on what you have learned about such a phase?

It is mentioned relatively rarely, and the only "official" (chuckle!) place seems to be within Jewish mysticism.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No. Please, what question? You gave me so much, the least i can do is answer.

Well thanks.

I basically asked you if what I have been writing is of value to you...or if I'm just another insane wall of text internet manifesto type guy.

I'm trying to break new ground here and make a contribution. But like all humans I'm "full of it".

I mean, how can I credibly orate about the Universe when I often don't know the status of BDs socks?

All this posting I'm doing here is a mutual experiment.

I'm saying that I'm very open to keeping all the stuff to myself and having a simple happy life with my wife.

But I don't like all the destructive twaddle like religion, and I'd rather be part of a solution than the problem.

Comprehende?

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 10-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Phone went bonkers.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So i guess i already answered that. I appreciate your insights very much. As do others from what i have read.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't like talking about it too much, but i already caught "something". So i won't need a bait.

Who is Melissa? Did i miss something?

Melissa is LostGirls pet name for the Trickster.

As for what you caught...I hope it's not one of those little winged frog lizards...those little guys (in my experience) are the main "bad guys"..the little liars who infest some spiritual people....especially people trying to channel. *ALL* channeled material is sourced by them.

That's why I don't channel.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SerdgiamShow me yours and I'll show you mine!

Are we speaking about Isaac Luria' golden shards here? He was more than 75% in error in my
Opinion.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Inter-species goblins? Lol.
I don't know if you would call it channeling, but i tried automatic writing. And it told me so far "that's a lie" if it was one, whenever i asked if it is true. It's not their fault, if people buy the wildest bs!
Now i defend winged frog-lizards, oh my what has happened to me. Lol.
Where do you always find your descriptions? You don't really see them, do you? It is metaphorical, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Are we speaking about Isaac Luria here?
He was more than 75% in error in my
Opinion.

I think it's hard to say whether its connected to Luria. People like that can come along and infect things, for better or worse.

Because of that, most searches online actually involved glossaries and the like, and variations of the term "ohr." Though, that might be a bit dry for some.

Its those "rare" topics that I greatly enjoy discussing, particularly learning how others see the same thing. And of course, they tend to be the most difficult to find participants for the discussion!

It is based on personal experience as well. Of course, I tie it into my own mythology, but I am continuously curious about the constructs of others. There just isn't much of that on this aspect!

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join