It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I should also mention;

that when our Universe ends.. and it will.. big rip.. big crunch.. pure vaporization into the Dirac sea.. proton decay and further fundamental decay.. branes collide in M space.. or our anti-matter twin collides with us (that last one is not science...).. then, it will be "time for all the suffering beings to rest", if not before then.

Some people do catch an express home early.

It's the tiny human intellect (mine included) that sees things on tiny time scales, and in tiny contexts, and then wants to throw monkey poop at the management.

I understand my dear lady. I understand. I've still got some monkey poop on my own hands.

Kev

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Don't forget the constructs wearing the white hats and mouthing boy scout oaths who charge in every time a kitten farts...

well, at least there's the few spirit complexes that lend a hand for their own purposes or you can bribe with tithes, and there's simony and ... and... hungry gods... and...

sigh, on that bleak 'puppies-just-grow-old -and-die- and- all- knowledge- gained- just- rots- away- in- eternity- but- it's- cool- 'cause- there's- momentary- beauty' note, why am I a 'former' junkie again?

And kidding/silly, again... I got the poetry/beauty of the view but just have to reaffirm my dour outlook or lose myself prematurely to forced enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No, I'm not talking about 'us' being "rescued" - I'm talking about the little 'kundalini' babies...

...Shouldn't their 'parents' be panicking right about now about how to keep this particular 'nursery' from self-destructing?

Or do they just move on to another 'incubator' (sentient being) filled world?

And what about 'Tricksters' in general? If 'we' go 'kablooie', do they just move on to other planets inhabited by gullible 'hicks to trick'?

Because it occurred to me, that if they are limited to this world for 'victims' of trickery, well the pickins are going to get pretty slim once the planet won't support humans...

....Heck, even if we survive in some rudimentary 'form' (caveman days type living, including considerable lowering of intellect), it seems like that would still be problematic -

- because I imagine that in this day and age, Tricksters have become fairly sophisticated in the type of 'trickery' they find enjoyable...So, it seems to me that there wouldn't be much 'fun' in store for them once 'civilization' has devolved beyond a certain degree..

...I suppose, my point here is that I have this somewhat nebulous, wild and wacky idea that maybe we could enlist all of the above 'entity' 'types' to start helping us 'do something' to prevent the (currently) inevitable "end of the world as we know it"..

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Don't forget the constructs wearing the white hats and mouthing boy scout oaths who charge in every time a kitten farts...

well, at least there's the few spirit complexes that lend a hand for their own purposes or you can bribe with tithes, and there's simony and ... and... hungry gods... and...

sigh, on that bleak 'puppies-just-grow-old -and-die- and- all- knowledge- gained- just- rots- away- in- eternity- but- it's- cool- 'cause- there's- momentary- beauty' note, why am I a 'former' junkie again?

And kidding/silly, again... I got the poetry/beauty of the view but just have to reaffirm my dour outlook or lose myself prematurely to forced enlightenment.

Enlightenment is easy. It's called death. People resist it their entire lives.

Only a few people "lean into it", learning to be dead while yet alive.

Those folks get to eat and drink beauty.

Before their dirt nap.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You know what? I am so 'not' resistant to death...In fact (for the sake of my daughter) I am fighting like crazy not to jump right in and embrace it whole-heartedly!!
(and don't think that's the 'depression' talking, it's not - I'm just tired and cranky and ready for a "nap")

edit on 9-2-2016 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I didn't make the world the way it is, Harold. I'm just trying to get through it, as fast and as clean as possible.

edit on 9-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

...I suppose, my point here is that I have this somewhat nebulous, wild and wacky idea that maybe we could enlist all of the above 'entity' 'types' to start helping us 'do something' to prevent the (currently) inevitable "end of the world as we know it"..

Trust me, I'm still prone to be a boy scout; the thought occurs to me from time to time. Heck, i suppose on some pathetic level of me, I post here for that very reason.

I don't know why it's done this way..

But humans have to participate, or nothing happens.

It IS rather mind-boggling why so few humans participate.

My old teacher would have said that humans haven't evolved (not spiritually, but biologically, culturally) enough to do this sort of thing enmasse.

And before long we'll all be into fargin cyborgs, and that 'world future" will go bye bye.

From a certain perspective, we live in a soup bubble, that "lives" for less than a quadrillionth of a second.

It's hard for the cavalry to get too excited. Another bubble forms and gets to our level of "evolution" one after another.

Now, are there worlds where the organic beings "get their act together" and "keep their act together"?

I imagine so.

That's not here.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I didn't make the world the way it is, Harold. I'm just trying to get through it, as fast and as clean as possible.

FARGIN AWESOME QUOTE from "K2" apparently.

Thanks! That was parsimonious perfection.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Death, that's what I meant by "losing myself prematurely to forced... blah, blah...."

But weren't you going to your own little death? Don't become an insomniac like me... it's no fun... (all the time, anyway).

My poor neighbors... Karen Carpenter and industrial death noise tonight... I should likely retire, too, or risk further creative writing. Nighty night until the 'morrow shaman (I keep picturing Rutger Hauer spitting out that word in the remake of Salem's Lot, heh).

Unless you write something else engaging, that is.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

You know what? I am so 'not' resistant to death...In fact (for the sake of my daughter) I am fighting like crazy not to jump right in and embrace it whole-heartedly!!
(and don't think that's the 'depression' talking, it's not - I'm just tired and cranky and ready for a "nap")

That makes two of us sister.

As full of beauty and peace as my life is, I'm like a caterpillar who died the very instant I broke out of my chrysalis and gained wings.

I'm tuckered too.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Nope -that's it - promise!

I won't harm you by keeping you awake.

Love you idjits.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I don't think you're getting my drift -

- I'm looking at it from the perspective of the Tricksters, non-human 'parents' of 'kundalini babies', and even possible 'plasma parasite' entities...

...Do those types just 'move on' to new 'hunting grounds', or are they thinking like:

"OMG, those idiots are gonna screw up 'our' way of 'life', maybe we oughta do something before they totally F### it up, so we don't have to go looking for a new source of 'trick'ees' / 'incubators' / 'cattle'!!!"

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

I don't think you're getting my drift -

- I'm looking at it from the perspective of the Tricksters, non-human 'parents' of 'kundalini babies', and even possible 'plasma parasite' entities...

...Do those types just 'move on' to new 'hunting grounds', or are they thinking like:

"OMG, those idiots are gonna screw up 'our' way of 'life', maybe we oughta do something before they totally F### it up, so we don't have to go looking for a new source of 'trick'ees' / 'incubators' / 'cattle'!!!"

Fine - make a liar out of me.. one more response.

Those "babies" are something on the order of "sentient primordial black holes" - but "barely sentient" in the way that we understand sentience.

The "Two lovers" straddle ALL THE WORLDS "at once".

None of the components "think like humans" and (talk about Divine humor here) we are the ones who can make the "birthing
healing happen"... by using what fraction or free will we may or may not have.. in conjunction with the "non-human" intelligences feeling their way through this.

"Logical thought" is a rare thing.. the "powers" don't tend to have that.. at least not in the way that we do..

They are more like neutral with good splashes "cthulu mythos mosnters".

Now it's really nite nite.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I thought about it the other day...

I ought to start a clothing line exclusively for the dead. You know, what you wear when your buried. Maybe you dressed like a slob all your life, but you want to go out in real style, so you can pick your outfit ahead of time -- and it'll be made of materials that won't decompose.

It'll be the last, and best outfit you've ever bought.

I even thought up some slogans:

"When you're in your box, make sure your outfit rocks!"

"You may be dead, but you look stunning in red"

"With that insurance loot, but a kickarse suit!"

"Mortale' Fashions: Look better in death than you did in life"

edit on 9-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah but I plan on either going out on a beach, on an inaccessible cliff in a wing-suit or in a fiery conflagration, but I'd think those expecting literal resurrection would be natural customers.. play on the guilt aspect of "dressing for your savior" or for the spiritualists "have a decent mental construct to model your afterlife attire after... better than a pet rock, sorta.

Try a gofundme?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I want to get my entire genome mapped, turned into some kind of computer code and laser etched INSIDE of a crystal. I also want some of my blood encapsulated inside the crystal as well. I'd have two copies. One copy would be stashed in the most geologically stable area on Earth, and the other would be launched into space on a trajectory exiting the solar system.

I. Shall. Live. Again!

Mwahaha!

Or, some aliens will find it, decode the DNA and shake their heads.

"No Ragtorvox -- just look at the sequence, that's just ... dirty DNA! Waste of our time!" *crystal gets thrown into atomizer trash incinerator*

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I want to get my entire genome mapped, turned into some kind of computer code and laser etched INSIDE of a crystal. I also want some of my blood encapsulated inside the crystal as well. I'd have two copies. One copy would be stashed in the most geologically stable area on Earth, and the other would be launched into space on a trajectory exiting the solar system.

I. Shall. Live. Again!

Mwahaha!

Or, some aliens will find it, decode the DNA and shake their heads.

"No Ragtorvox -- just look at the sequence, that's just ... dirty DNA! Waste of our time!" *crystal gets thrown into atomizer trash incinerator*

Don't worry - a Universe will rebuild you some day again.. it's what it does..

No need to work so hard for it.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Ok you EVIL woman.

You have been pushing me and pushing me and pushing me on this very topic since nearly the day I met you about two years ago now.

Something was nearly connecting that entire time.. wouldn't quite fall into place. Even Melissa was harping about it
for some years. But of course she always lies. Well, never tells all of the truth anyway. The little tart.

So, evil woman, who must be a sister of BassPlayer, it finally fell into place.

Why Friggin God, etc. Won't "Rescue Us"

There - better than "42", as it's probably real.

I hope you enjoy that answer.

Now maybe I can get some nice sleep.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Hii Kev+everyone

Kev,forgot to say,re Earth calls to Sky - that would also go a long way towards explaining why ufo/anomalous sky phenomena is so prevalent here during winter. See in summer here with the searing heat+drowning humidity+poisonous mambas+cobras,unless there's a thunderstorm ongoing,i am usually inside,in front of a fan trying to survive.This particular body is severely affected by humidity,anything else from dry heat to extreme cold bothers it little.

So consequently the time i spend with Earth is severely curtailed in summer but dramatically increases in winter - and often here during winter is when Sky-wise we live in "interesting times"

edit on 9-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: Added

edit on 9-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
@Kev

To add to that,i have noticed that usually in winter i am hale and hearty,practically glowing with health and energy.Well certainly compared to summer.I've mentioned that this specific body is severely affected by humidity, but it's not just that- i generally tend to be sickly in summer,all kinds of ailments surfacing.

Because i have a ritual in winter,when the sun is lovely+just warm enough+the disgusting humidity is gone.

I sit on the warm soil of the Earth,on my hiney,digging my bare feet in that lovely mildly toasty soil,and playing in the soil with my fingers.For at least an hour in winter every day i normally do this- its like i create a "loop"well mentally i do
and it's like i "plug in" and become a battery/ conductor whatever im useless with tech terms+stuff
and it seems to protect me from winter illnesses like flu+the other miseries.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join