It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Im on cell so dont wanna posts too long,thus continuing.

About 2 winters ago my daughter had this godawful swine flu,my son had bronchitis+some other sickness at the same time+the husband was grottily sick too,flu or sinus infection,i don't recall.It was like village of the damned in that house+ i was as healthy as a young lamb bouncing through a meadow. I got this feeling that i should especially make sure to go "into the loop" every single day and even longer than usual at this time.

I have noticed that during winters when because of various factors i neglect this ritual,i also fall prey to colds and sniffles.I never get flu though,whether i loop in or not.Last had it as a small child.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Well putting one's hiney on the Earth is a recommended healing strategy for people with "Kundalini psychosis". There could certainly be something useful in a more general manner associated with that practice.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hii Kev+everyone

Kev,forgot to say,re Earth calls to Sky - that would also go a long way towards explaining why ufo/anomalous sky phenomena is so prevalent here during winter. See in summer here with the searing heat+drowning humidity+poisonous mambas+cobras,unless there's a thunderstorm ongoing,i am usually inside,in front of a fan trying to survive.This particular body is severely affected by humidity,anything else from dry heat to extreme cold bothers it little.

So consequently the time i spend with Earth is severely curtailed in summer but dramatically increases in winter - and often here during winter is when Sky-wise we live in "interesting times"

That is interesting.

Of course you are outside more in the winter, and thus more prone to see whatever there is to see.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just a note of interest:

I was asked by several members of this thread, in my opinion, "what if anything did I think was true about A****'s thread.

I've always replied - "5%" the rest is garbage.

Well the 5% I admitted to, is indeed the 5% I find interesting - in a manner of speaking, we are all hooked into a mammoth "space brain", which taps us for our 'calculating abilities'.

For example, the reason for the liminal state is for a variety of reasons.. but the reason for the "Brain Micro-environment" is to keep the brain whirring away LIMINALLY on things having nothing to do with our personality, or human social interaction (that must free up 60% of the brain right there from it's normal waste), and to keep it "non-obsessed" with any one thing..

The "grokking" non-verbal exercises / way of life is the main way to do that, in conjunction with the amorphous focus on beauty. Each of the 4 micro-environments need to be calmed, rebuilt with integrity, liminally balanced and focussed upon beauty, which aligns all 4 with their actual focus - it's a beauty/intelligence delivery system to nourish the nascent intelligences.

When one does that, if other things are in place, the brain generates this "golden substance" which drips down from it, to "feed the rest of the nascent mystical support system". ---- it's been known about for thousands of years in yoga; it's sometimes called soma.. or more specifically "amrita". (this is really 1/4 of the "nectar cycle).

Well.. I'm in a rather peculiar state today. Like the last dot fell into place.. and maybe it's cuddle with wife and puppy time, and I have nothing else to say. Though I'm certain some wisenheimer will ask me some question and get me "back in the game".

I also suppose I might just write up the entire system; but I'm so tired of idjits writing up their (wrong) manifestos on the Universe. The world's full of them. That's why I scatter what I know across a hundred places. Someone should have to work for this.. I sure had to.

Anyway..

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thank you! I tried to find more about the nectar cycle but didn't get very far. Just wanted to ask you, came here and it's already there! Wonderfull.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Thank you! I tried to find more about the nectar cycle but didn't get very far. Just wanted to ask you, came here and it's already there! Wonderfull.

I could show you the best of the yoga sources---some fairly amazing ones on the net---amazing but deceptive. Dashing head-first into the "nectar cycle" and obsessing about that is highly dangerous. I'd recommend no less than 5 years work on simple, gentle alignment first, before even undertaking such a possibility. And 19 times in 20 it ends in disaster. There should be a support system and there isn't.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Don't worry i am still working on non-verbal thinking and mixing it with some moments of enjoying beauty certainly can't hurt, can it? Baby steps.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
haha seems the trickster is having fun.

Some of you may remember i said all was looking good and i was also starting an electrician course - well after a bit more digging looks like the course is more or less a scam so hopefully as well within the cancellation dates I shouldn't get as much hassle(lose as much cash) as most.

Well everything still looks good and will just have to look again on the re-training side.

Still enjoying the convo but not had much to add/ask

edit on 9-2-2016 by johnb because: missing word

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
haha seems the trickster is having fun.

Some of you may remember i said all was looking good and i was also starting an electrician course - well after a bit more digging looks like the course is more or less a scam so hopefully as well within the cancellation dates I shouldn't get as much hassle(lose as much cash) as most.

Well everything still looks good and will just have to look again on the re-training side.

Still enjoying the convo but not had much to add/ask

If by "trickster" you mean your fellow man...
Then ok.

I'm sorry you almost got taken.

The trickster I know might use the last piece of toilet paper or cause your pants to fall down in public...but has zero interest in your money.

Have you tried to get into a Union apprenticeship program?

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Don't worry i am still working on non-verbal thinking and mixing it with some moments of enjoying beauty certainly can't hurt, can it? Baby steps.

Yes indeed. "Just" that will probably cause powerful changes in about a month. Well sometimes anyway...it depends on many factors.

Don't keep stress in your stomach...the biggest of the simple hints...not easy to live.

The stomach or lower Dan tien is called "the cauldron" ---- its one of the main on off switches.

People with depression, in particular keep it really tense.

"Buddha belly breathing can help with that".

Kev
edit on 9-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not it's not the money more the fact i was tricked into thinking i was moving forward - which i still am just not in the route i was anticipating and as so often the path is not as straight as it sometimes seems.

Late forties so a bit old I think for most apprenticeships but will go to the job centre and/ or a local college for more advice.

Perhaps i am meant to be taking a different path or is it a test to see whether i do really want to retrain as a sparky

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

That could be!

I'm sending you a grolbney. I want you to be happy and safe if possible.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Humanity's aptitude for scamming each other is sad, sometimes. I've been screwed by folks several times in the past, and not in a fun way lol. Hopefully you won't lose out on much of anything, though.

I've been enjoying the thread as well even if I haven't posted much in return. It's been interesting seeing what comes up in here and thinking about how it fits in with the things I've experienced. I'm mostly trying to not chime in with "Me too!" too often just because I've had similar experiences to others.

If my own thoughts could be likened to a stack of bricks, the thoughts of others here could be considered mortar. That analogy may not be perfect but it's the best I can come up with at the moment.

Given time I may try to add some ideas that haven't been brought up, but aside from that my one relevant question from my original post pertaining to all this has been answered. So I'm happy with that.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I currently make a fasting cure, am free from depressions and think i should be fine. The belly breathing is more or less part of my "bedtime routine".
Just seems the perfect time to add this as all the other things stagnate.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A rock in any language is still a rock.

The Kundalini stuff, chakras, tree of life, etc .... they are all essentially trying to describe the same "stuff" in their own unique way, from their own unique understanding.

In some cultures--some areas are understood more than other areas, and some aspects are better described than others. That's been my experience. No one really has a great "world map" -- as most people don't want to talk to one another and compare notes.

For the longest time due to distances no one could really "compare notes". With the information age, however, you'd think more people would be showing up and sharing what they've brought to the table.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A grolbney - sounds interesting and all safe here, happy i am - except i did find 2 dead frogs floating in the box i have for them down the garden today - most prefer to winter in the compost heap so will see which ones move back in when the Spring rolls in.

(not sure why i suddenly went yoda in the middle there)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's a good point.

That's also why I use dozens of systems as source material to kick the tires.

Unfortunately I have to discard 90% or more of it.

Finding that first "apparently valid bit" was a biatch.

Now why aren't people coming forward?

I have an answer for that I guess...but what is your answer?

*looks up at uncle MystikMushroom with big quivering Brown eyes*

Kev
edit on 9-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A grolbney is the best thing in the entire world.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I currently make a fasting cure, am free from depressions and think i should be fine. The belly breathing is more or less part of my "bedtime routine".
Just seems the perfect time to add this as all the other things stagnate.

Other things stagnate?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rethaya

Wow you are blessed!

Kev

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join