It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

We would share everything, using wind farms and other clean ebergies; diplomatic power would be decentralized; in the usa that means more power locally and less power at the fed level.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't hate birds peeple, you just thought me something I didn't know, lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Sure choosing left or right is tearing the birds wings off caging everything up an a matrix like maze to run through it like rats and it is a constant who moved my slice of pie or dream of cheesing in constant happiness.

Well the mind itself is a shaft data mine it all you want shift the sands around and thats where all such houses are built a grain in time dropping bit by bit in the mechanics when nonsense is in overdrive looking for a maximum with guns on rock and roll there is no minimum to which such will stoop like pigeons instead of doves.

Sometimes I just have to get poetic when everything else just becomes too absurd that "human" is the oddity. It is the only thing that thinks itself separate from all things... and well germ warfare has been known for ages like the creeping vine chocking out all else factions and distractions of the worst kind.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The Deva eye like Odin's is so easily lost... focusing on the "problems" oh how I wish all could see through such a thing without using it as abuse like the orb or eye of oculus... or basically occultist. Two eyes of poison always wish to defile a clean and pure one so that they may see and portend some portents of a future in which to leap suffer a consciousness from being to being to escape becoming clear... that escape from becoming clear in their own eye is out of fear of judgment... always seen they pray to the unseen for what they prey on... why unseen? Because they have turned a blind eye on life itself.

I was sitting here in my usual spot and lo and behold the veil gave way for a moment and hey I was a baby bird sitting in a nest with a sibling bird yes those lil beaks you see life sized right beside me... beautiful and of course flashes of memory of seeing those things while not in that "form"

The idea of start off as if one is dead already and trying to solve ones death to find the doorway back through past lives... eventually down to what Anna said basically we are bacteria having a delusion life simply being life dreaming itself locked into one as a conception of a reality slowing things down putting it on pause oh no death lol the form is an illusion... sad thing is this illusion seeks to destroy all life in the dream within dream within dream within dream.

Silliness when the eye clears of all of that dust then it just flows on and on and on from moment to moment in and through all things like the energy itself, the eye just seeing holds no anchors... same with the rest... thats what freedom really means. In non-attachment... of course form just a variable mistaken as a constant for one thing control to keep the "dream" alive or from being popped. That dream is a world of suffering... that is the thing in itself...

Awareness is truth and conscious grasping all fiction. So dream a little dream and a thought swallows thought bringing that into reality out of unreality happens on both sides seen and unseen. What is science fiction in this realm is reality in another the one day? That maybe we will drag this hellish game of square and thrones and proving grounds into a future is not likely to happen in any mass scale... it is always a ticket for one and yet the food chain as thought or substance in either or neither goes round and round.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

edit on 26-4-2017 by jacygirl because: Sorry, apparently I'm an idiot and got my information messed up. Removed to save further humiliation, lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Did you get your EV up and running?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I listened to "Siddharta" the other day, "I was a rock, a dead coyote, the bird flying over the forest..." and somehow ended up painting a reptilian eye. Consciousness is consciousness the material world makes it seem there are boundaries but how real are they?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But windfarms kill birds. Why do you hate birds?

It's not a fair comparison, wind farms hardly having been around long enough to rack up too many casualties, but I would have thought that, in the long run, and over all, that wind farms cannot hope to compete with the death tolls associated with both the burning and extraction of fossil fuels. Fossil fuels have killed thousands upon thousands of birds, fluffy wild animals and less attractive, but oh so important, insect life and micro-fauna (trillions and trillions of those), and countless humans too. And continues to do so. I think if the birds don't have to contend with that, they would be less likely to feel inclined to commit suicide by flying into a wind farm.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

At the moment it's ludicrous, like the whole of the US has turned into the Terrible Twos. It's all hair pulling and foot stamping, it should be entertaining but, you know what, whoever it was that said it, said, "If children ruled the world..." A time is going to come when the adults are going to have to step up and clear up the mess. Sooner or later. And, when you look beyond all the drama, there are certainly those in the US who are plodding away, keeping to the rational arguments and taking sustainable actions. There's this addiction to drama, high or low, doesn't seem to matter, we have it here too, I'm not just pointing fingers, which leaves us wide open to these politico-media divisive tactics, and it is nigh near impossible to tell someone who's button is getting pushed that their button is being pushed. We've been programmed to take sides, and that is being manipulated both on the micro and the macro, it's a corruption of the system, but a highly profitable one, so who's going to start crying foul, when everyone seems so occupied and distracted dangling from their strings being told what's "good" and "bad", in a game of push me pull me. There is very little awareness that the battle for hearts and minds might be more important than the battle for the contents of people's wallets. Our pleasure centres are totally messed up.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think she was being cheeky.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The word "hell" is found only 23 times in the King James Version of the New Testament, and most of those are by Jesus.

There are 23 definitions in Book I of Euclid's Elements.

There are 23 disks in your spine.

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes.

The Earth is tilted 23.5 degrees towards the sun.

It takes 23 angstroms to circle your DNA to reach the point directly above from where you started.

The smallest odd isolated prime... 23.

"If I were to awaken after having slept for a thousand years, my first question would be: has the Riemann hypothesis been proven?" -attributed to mathematician, David Hilbert who in 1900 put forth 23 problems mathematicians should focus on including the Riemann Hypothesis. The statement has 23 words.

"W" is the 23rd letter. It has 3 up points and 2 down points. On a qwerty keyboard, it is situated below 2 and 3.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Electronic voice? It's always up and running having taken a vow of silence, kinda silly when I hear someone trying to dictate what I am reading or looking at to someone else over electronic noise as medium...

I know that's not what you meant... still getting hacked on and 404'd from time to time. Lead weights and like someone trying to run 24 volts out of a 12 volt battery as drained goes. But such is the nature of energy transmission, as there's more selfish energy in the world than giving energy. So kinda like in the Valley of the Shadow business? The bubble is good, doesn't stop people within 55 to 60 feet that are highly negative draining it but likely feel oh so good not knowing whom they are draining it from. But ah impermanence... of course I could reverse the drain, but then I would just pull their negative energies in and they would be combative. Live in art project situation... it's coming along still a bit slow due to that can barely move business... but as this reality that isn't up to me has been coming apart the more others try to hold it together. So it gets tiring the more that occurs like each cell of the body is an entire other world and I am in it somewhere and all of them clinging to some weird little part at some point in time like a memory.

It's kinda like I really wish I had never had any pictures taken, written anything or have anything out there as an anchor somewhere out there that pops this form into existence as some manifestation... it gets tiresome waking up and pulled in so many directions. Of course being in bird families etc they all kinda have their own pull in a realm of existence, like come on be birds with us, and others... it's not easy living in so many places at once.

It's ok though the chakras each lead to a bardo of becoming each one their own light and I have a family in each one of the six realms and of course the one unseen as all pervasive space and the one I will go to as they all scatter in the final stages of this existence. So not really going anywhere but yet everywhere can't really exist in that many planes for long.

Maybe before Spring is out... I will be finished I don't know. I would upload a picture but my cell has the worst WIFI reach ever, maybe it is the protective case.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Consciousness? Each sense has one... the eye can see as seeing without the others and have consciousness the same with the others... separate or together or even synesthesia.

However, awareness is different as in none of them has or will or could ever hold a "you" except under the delusion or illusion of a self or eye possessing a self as real and inherent in existent... they only exist because of the concepts in which they are found in that get called consciousness. Eye consciousness sees birds trees blah blah blah eye awareness unattached just sees... the same with the other senses in awareness instead of in consciousness that grasps as an I or existent self, all of those are dependent on concepts to be conscious... awareness has no no such of dependence.

Each sense is a buddha the total of them make the five Buddhas in a family of an awakened being. All five must become aware in non attachment for Buddha hood.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is a series called "Up" which basically says a person at five years old is the same person they are at that age their entire lives... it is an interesting series on Netflix but yeah for many people age five in adult bodies is all we are ever going to come across. All the fears anxieties coping mechanisms etc. and the more one advances and evolves and grows out of that as a being? The more restrictive and ridiculous it gets like watching children play... but they think they have some authority or special little smooch on the cheek to get together and go screw up everything around the world like Dennis the Menace...

Sad business... how to get the entire world population to evolve past five years old? Beyond me, but I try.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
It's also two movies one german 23 about a hacker and chernobyl
and one with Jim Carey a suicide note that becomes a book.
A number to easily get obsessed with.
Don't go there

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

In conception, Mom and Dad each contribute 23 chromosomes to the fœtus. DNA, the carrier of the genetic information, has bonding irregularities every 23rd Angstrom. Aleister Crowley, in his Cabalistic Dictionary, defines 23 as the number of “life” or “a thread”, hauntingly suggestive of the DNA life-script. On the other hand, 23 has many links with termination: in telegraphers’ code, 23 means “bust” or “break the line”, and Hexagram 23 in I Ching means “breaking apart”. Sidney Carton is the 23rd man guillotined in the old stage productions of A Tale of Two Cities. (A few lexicographers believe this is the origin of the mysterious slang expression “23 Skiddoo!”.)

rawilsonfans.org - The 23 Phenomenon.

That Jim Carrey movie was horrible!

The above is Robert Anton Wilson's essay for Fortean Times magazine. It was also published in his book Cosmic Trigger which is where I ran across it. Any fan of RAW probably hoped for a good movie starring Jim Carrey but was handed garbage. A real disservice to the real Mystery of 23. Give the article a read when you have the time. Fun stuff!

I think the "23 Skiddoo" is verbal pun on the sound a guillotine makes, "skidoo."

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I honestly don't think that it's true. And also don't see a difference between awareness and consciousness. Unless you have a freaky definition of consciousness that it requires the use of language or something?
The chakras don't have a mind of their own. I mean in a car the engine and the whatever do their separate jobs, but only the whole thing drives.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."

You have to watch carefully...*

* actually you don't, it's right there in the still...which saves you listening to what is a really dreadful song, but it is the only "party" dance that I was ever able to get through without falling over or knocking someone else over...I lack dependable poise.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Anaana because: because it's right there...doh!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Raising a child involves quite a bit of recognising that you have to accentuate the positive and if not eliminate, at least side line the negative. We're all annoying and stupid at times, no single person has ever had the monopoly on that, or been immune to that state when immersed in unfamiliar surroundings or blindsided by the necessity of doing something new. There is way too much knowledge that has to understood to not expect everyone to be able to do their fair share of sharing, and to stop thinking that knowledge and information are things that can be hoarded in order to exploit the ignorance of those who don't possess it. If an educational system is weighted towards learning by rote, instilling in the child that there is only ever one correct answer, you stifle creativity and encourage the kind of mediocrity we see walking around the world everywhere in suits for whom being able to sound sincere, rather than being sincere, is the secret of their success. No wonder so many of them like being dressed up as babies and getting spanked.

new topics

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join