It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oh okay, it does that quite some time, every few months they're attacked. But that's a "where do the servers live" issue, right? They're probably attacking California?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Some in Cali. But the attacks are against the servers dishing up the websites. Seems Kim Jong Un loves America unless it talks smack against him (by dropping a MFing bomb).

Denial of service attacks keep people from the websites. They flood the address with spurious requests.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Do you know Rick & Morty?
"The smart people don't get blown up" was one of my epiphanies in episode 4 (a simulation inside a simulated reality inside...)
And then I mix in the other things I occupy myself with: archetypes, will projection, secret alchemistic/kaballistic whathaveyou clubs... it's getting dark and I hate idiots.
Which side would you be on?
I mean resources get scarce, water, bees, fish, unmodified plants, air,... blow up the analphabetic rapists, keep the strong, smart and innovative.
From a gardeners perspective.
If you're smart you either talk yourself out of it, build awesome defence and/or act preemptive.
From a human perspective.
What if this is me thinking kill billions and praying (mind focusing) on complete destruction? Unaware.
Because "God" has no free will, he's a alive, but he has to do what my most inner true self wants.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Staying out of the rest of ATS to only bring it into the cafe? The entire world is kinda sick to that rotation that can be at rest and just work towards moving forward. Carlin was wrong when one holds the world as one's head all you can do is shake it yes or no is the problem when it is just a head.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I got a puzzle of rick and morty; put it together twice actually first time was maybe this will be fun to put together once in awhile, the second time? I found some puzzle glue so now it is a picture. Never watched the series was suggested too at one time, but eh I'm into a different sort of animation these days... sometimes I make some with a program called Pencil.

My cellphone showed back up... it was under a solid futon like way up under there is no space for it to have gotten where it did without lifting the entire thing up which is how I found it... cord still attached lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You're still lucky others have found their stuff inside the walls of the house, I heard.
And you really should watch it, conspiracy nuts favourite cartoon.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hi ya'll!!

First, I will not bring any ATS buzz here.

Never.

This is my safe space.

And you guys are right, weird sh# happens and needs to be shared. And who better than among friends??

So here's some weirdness. Tuesday (???), saw something moving in the sky. But there was nothing there. In my eyes, there was an after image of a triangle shaped craft. Like the Star Trek insignia. And as I blinked to find it, I was "sparkled" (astr0's term). Basically a flash like a camera happened to my left a couple of degrees off (like my 11).

Triangle but with a rounded bottom. And gray that matched the sky. And I didn't see it but had the "after image" of it moving.

Weird.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I have no clue what "sparkled" means, maybe you could explain? Otherwise thanks for sharing, I totally do the same, no shame, no blame
I once hugged a really tall guy, no way was I able to look over his shoulders, most of all because he was stiff and with arms widespread, but "it" made me see very clear how I softly slap-petted his back, in good old grandma fashion.

"It" allows you to see what it deems important.
Same guy let a crowd of hundreds of people disappear and stopped the time.
Things like that, magic as it is, could be hormonal tough, a deeper subconscious layer extrapolation of the survival/procreational hormonal stuff.
The "unpersonal" images, like the one you had are far more interesting and a clear clue, that beyond that (biological) is s'more.
I mean I can totally see how I would be psychologically "entuned" with another human, but with a floating light, or triangle, or...

...or it means that alien will play an important role to you in the future, maybe death threats work like survival promises? That thing will kill you....this is how you become immortal....

edit on 15-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The "camera flash" from the big black triangle is what astr0 called it. So doing the same. They bounce lasers off the back of your eyes to ID you.

After seeing the craft that is what happened to me.

ETA: Love talking to you Peeple!! Love and sparkles!!!

edit on 15-4-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Always forget emotions...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I gave someone such an embrace you mentioned... didn't know here but know her as in no words needed be spoken; she said she felt empty I went to give her a hug but met her with an innocent kiss first the embrace seems to have never ended but yet it has... so heavy was her emptiness, it echoed as chaos in my mind. Her strength crumbled into weakness and shed a tears as the heavens broke open into a rain mirroring the very earth itself as her in an as below so above. She went walking off head hanging low not wanting me to walk her home... all I had went with her and vice versa.

It has been a slow crawl through everything and nothing since... all of the twists and turns of the fates others have weaved have become unraveled I see them and hear them all through time through all guises and hidden agendas faces as clear as any mirror without a word uttered echoing that howling chaos where a mind once stood with a heart that was golden and free before that day... but not enough lead could fill all the karma to sink these pieces of sheet making their beds out of my life waving their flags of freedom being cause for so much turmoil.

Her love is killing me slowly as my hatred seethes with every step for all abominations calling themselves life when they bring nothing but death to all that is golden under the sun as far apart as she and I are? I am the evening star and she the dawn as lighting crashes the static between all ears dialing helpless a message no mind speaks.

But anyway sorry if your magic man lay with another leaving you cold and helpless in the rain.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Obviously, my favourite episode.

Related to the same episode, those little cats they've bred with cute little fold down ears, Taylor Swift has one apparently, are the consequence of selecting for an abnormality in cartilidge (which I cannot spell!!!!!) development. The poor cats are destined to live painful, if pampered lives, because the abnormality is not limited to the ears but extends to the limbs too.

All for the sake of appearances.

Rick is right, if very wrong, people are not smart.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Snowball because my fur is white...

LOL

If pets could talk we would be less full of ourselves. "That was my slave name..."

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry for the unspecific answer to no one really, but all who come here.
How annoying, messed up, depressingly awful are people? Look at Turkey, look at all of it, it's horrible!
I always thought if people would have more of a say in politics things would be better, but ... look at them!
They all vote for the "strong man" who makes promises everybody with a half brain knows are untrue and the dumb sh1ts are falling for it, over and over and...
Why is that? Globally speaking it can't be that about 50% have daddy issues? And why is it always about 50%?
There should be a quota, like if you want to change sthg significant of the status quo you need at least 60% majority.
I hate this stupid planet

Aaaargh

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The cultural thing of women being as naked of hair as a pubescent child arose from there too... slowly allowing the "creep" of molesters and rapists seem justified in objectifying children. Even playboy going now younger than 18 sexualization of younger and younger as if it is acceptable behavior when it isn't. Burn your bras of the 60's etc is now grow your pubes... insecurity grasps sexually it isn't love it is an expression of control.

When it is an expression of love that energy radiates makes people jealous and hateful resent that they have such empty lives... a great meal can give just as much ecstasy a great work of art... so many stuck wrestling with their genitals and they want this stuck to occur much and much younger? Then to top it off force women/children that are raped to bear it and even marry these vile filthy pigs?

Shameful of course excuses try to say it isn't but what else are excuses for even ones colluded in mass and groups and belief that they are not?

I do not care if a the whole population of the entire world where to say hey raping children is fine... I will stand against every single last one of them: No it isn't.

This video may appear like the sound of silence or peace is a bad thing; when it speaks to keeping those secrets, hiding ones voice or light of truth giving the abusers and controllers power over you by allowing them to steal your tongue and your rights.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Ha when I was a kitten my mothers name was "Patches" how can you not understand the language of animals? The illusion that they can't speak?

Too much zen I suppose... my AC speaks my fan speaks, my keyboard echoes the very words I am typing, birds I feed talk all the time, dogs barking next door also talk.

It's neat and then again... there's no peace. Kinda ironic... one sits on the cushion to mediate and find peace, and then once it finally arises? No one else ever stfu. Wooooo! All I do is point; shush let go... passing cars used to be nice listening to them on the highway now I don't care what you are buying or listening too or who and what and where you are going.

Sure they may be thoughts... but each shhh I give those waves stops them for a moment.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

The cultural thing of women being as naked of hair as a pubescent child arose from there too... slowly allowing the "creep" of molesters and rapists seem justified in objectifying children. Even playboy going now younger than 18 sexualization of younger and younger as if it is acceptable behavior when it isn't. Burn your bras of the 60's etc is now grow your pubes... insecurity grasps sexually it isn't love it is an expression of control.

When it is an expression of love that energy radiates makes people jealous and hateful resent that they have such empty lives... a great meal can give just as much ecstasy a great work of art... so many stuck wrestling with their genitals and they want this stuck to occur much and much younger? Then to top it off force women/children that are raped to bear it and even marry these vile filthy pigs?

Shameful of course excuses try to say it isn't but what else are excuses for even ones colluded in mass and groups and belief that they are not?

I do not care if a the whole population of the entire world where to say hey raping children is fine... I will stand against every single last one of them: No it isn't.

This video may appear like the sound of silence or peace is a bad thing; when it speaks to keeping those secrets, hiding ones voice or light of truth giving the abusers and controllers power over you by allowing them to steal your tongue and your rights.

times change, and there will always be insecure people.
Going full bush says things about a woman too.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here's a hypothetical. Jump 20 years from now. You are offered to transfer your consciousness into a younger donor body.

Do you take the offer?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Interesting question!
Would make a good thread.

It depends on who I would have here that were dependent on me.
If I was older, retired and happy to just yell at the kids in the street to stay off my lawn, I'd probably decline. If I was younger and had small children, then I would go for it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey zazzles. . What a lovely surprise, wasn't expecting you.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

U would abandon u r kids? Or I'm misunderstanding you.

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join