It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I feel the same on seeing my triangle. Cool but if you didn't see it yourself why believe my story?? Still, was really cool tech on display which is why the "war talk" on ATS right now doesn't bother me.

The memory trigger is different. Like a dream sequence or something. And you seem like you have a good memory... so there's that.

I saw an orange orb before the triangle. Someone said the orbs are recon for the BBT. But hey, we're on ATS so who knows. The orb was a few months before the BT.

The memory thing is interesting. Reverbs said some things about him noticing that they were f# with his mind which he blocked. And like Peeple said, there seems to be a "mental" aspect and she's on Valle bandwagon (right? Where is everyone? I don't want to speak for you all!).

Ride the wave of woo BBD!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I didn't see what he saw I did say what didn't you say something? He said you were talking about something and I didn't want to interrupt. I said in the case of a UFO that would have been ok.

But for me? I have only seen the round spherical types, it's like three of them follow me around... first time I ever saw anything of that sort. I was riding a bicycle down the middle of the road on the yellow lines at about three AM after skating the only pavement around at a church about 1.2 miles away there was rarely any traffic back then and every night in my mid and late teens I would go skate there. So on the way back hands off the handlebars of this old beach cruiser looking up in the sky ahead about 30ish degrees?

Looked like two stars in the solid black void no light pollution around both perfectly in line with each other about two inches apart looking exactly like stars. In that wide expanse? No others ones... as soon as I thought that weird? One goes zoom straight up out of sight, and then I thought well that was neat, at that point the other one did exactly the same.

Then years later on road trips I would catch one like a speck on a camera lens or glasses playing hide and seek in the clouds... on road trips taking my camera and randomly clicking the sky when it appeared beautiful not even looking through the lens. On some of the images there one would be following me all along the way in various images.

I started to think... do we all get one of these things like a monitor following us around?

Theses days there are three of them two always dancing and playing around with each other while a third just watches on. I did get them on my cell phone one evening downtown doing an inconspicuous by the knees towards the building they were dancing around behind popping in and out. That was early last August... never posted it only looked at it once; but small screen couldn't really see them kinda how the moon appears large but then hey way smaller... on the computer blown up it would look likely like the others that are just an anomalous speck that people call dirt or bird or whatever.

But less than a week later; is when my cell phone went missing off of my bed in a fully locked down area from beside my head, the cord was gone too but the little USB charging cube still in the socket. Perhaps one day it will turn up... requires my thumb print to unlock. But It is very doubtful anyone except our visitor buddies took it like those magical moments when something goes missing, like Reverbs buddies play hide his keys and other business.

Maybe it is just karma for trying to get that device that opened portals and then hugging it out all night with a grey then deciding to let it go... they really should put some clothes on, but I have a feeling they can't teleport and phase in and out of time and space unless fully naked. The ones with the portal and rod business to open it? Not greys at all.

edit on 8-4-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how much humour the universe has? 115GeV or less =>supersymmetry /140 GeV => multiverse.
What does the universe 125GeV => try again. It's hilarious, right? And right there it unmasked one of the, if not the fundamental truth about everything:
If you're sure it has to be either x or y, it's probably z!
So beautiful, I love it, quite the bitchy diva, but what a universe we have! Glad and grateful should we be, it allows us to witness this sidereal miracle we call home, father, mother, lover, enemy, crib and grave.

(Sorry for the minor philosophical eruption)

edit on 8-4-2017 by Peeple because: Adjusted for personal reasons

edit on 8-4-2017 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

Also yes I know I'm late, but sometimes I feel like I spent the last five years under water. Some stuff just passed me apparently.
But then again in my universe everybody knew that aluminium was spread by planes in attempt to modify the weather, here in this timeline? Not so much.
I actually think I'm closing in on a testable hypothesis about all the mindfunk some of us are or have been going through, stay tuned. You guys get to read and try it first.

edit on 8-4-2017 by Peeple because: 2.add

Also out of the popular category "stuff I can tell nobody else": today I bought bread etc spent about 3€ total walk out of the shop and by three guys having drinks on the terrace of a coffee shop, one of them "ey Chefin, wart I gib dir 3€" which means: wait I give you 3€. That's a headscratcher right? Who was that? Why? Did he know how much I just spent?
Yes. No clue. Probably not.
That's the other absolute truth: the fundamental interconnectedness of all things doesn't require knowledge it needs a certain air of "loosening up" openness to communicate with the flow. He sat there a tiny bit drunken maybe, in a good mood with his friends and it just came out of his mouth.
Of course I didn't take it, I said sthg puzzled and meaningless like "no thanks" and ran.
But that's not the point.
....soon I'll explain in great detail and then you can go out and see for yourself. Just another hint, the complexity of a system is your friend. Like in marshal arts, use the momentum of your opponent against him. In the same way: the more complex the system is, the "easier" is it to manipulate, direct proportional to the magnitude of the effect.

edit on 8-4-2017 by Peeple because: Anyhoo

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What you said about $3 is my life and i am very loose. Me and my youngest brother were just hanging out. We are very comfortable and every image popping in my head he would say a second later. (I think in images dont forget)...

It hapoens 20 times a day. Its even in physicality now. Things i need... Not just information synchronized but "reality" synchronizations to the point i needed something but lost my money and that thing was right before the door i unlock to open the restaurant. .

Im on his phone. All is quiet. I got a raise last night for being a baddass buttercup haha.

Psychic is increasing again but not under my command of course

Reverberations

I love you guys

Anyone catch joe rogan #938? Physicist talking symmetry and all cool things related... Lawrence krauus

Es mui bueno
edit on 9-4-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Not yet but will do(#938). Good to see you and happy to hear the world appreciates your unique BBness.
Much love
💖

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Peeple you sound like me in your last post..

Second to last now (edit)

"Controlling the flow like judo"

Ill be back in action very soon by the way guys. Ill have to catch up.

I missed page 3 6 9 altogether. .

Lol

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Aye up!

Spring has definately sprung, and I have been doing what good mothers do in Spring and cleaning out the nest.

Kind of

Amongst other things

Out of time now, I will have to catch up later...just popping by to say Hi.

Take care one and all.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Indeed endless points in an endless sea and everyone trying to make one they have already. In collusion and out of synch with understanding that there needs to be none to have some.

Peace

Are we only granted such a thing in death? To wit understanding would be an understatement for those trying to over-rule... the job of the sun and the moon are already occupied. They both grant light in the darkness to such things, howling in the chaos in a mind seeking order when order is already at rest in it's element whether that appear in either? No point to be made or swallowed in such food chains cycling about seeking to devour and feed all that which it cannot bare... the earth does enough bearing when such has lost it's way.

It too a single point made just as this.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Full moon last night. Doing its thing, me, drunk running to the bathroom took a look at the reflective orb... poetry would not do it justice.

Some things are. Even when there is no being to witness. That is why I love the world!

And you guys too!!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I hope everyone makes the best of another beautiful spring season. I'm so over this winter it's not even funny. I will have to make a trip to the nature trail.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Tuesday is supposed to be a pink moon...

I also read we are supposed to experience 30 days of darkness also for some reason this year... the point of don't worry about it was this: Some points North experience such every year so no big deal.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Speaking of Spring? Being sprung is a good thing; I'm kinda pissed at the Buddha for making all existence suffering then saying there's this way out that requires nothing where everything is involved.

Wanna no what is the biggest woo of all having ended that path? When I think someone else's voice in the distance like out there in the aether becomes the voice of it.

Lol reflections trying to find a home within where none shall pass... that's what the mind seal is though. Once nothing is there to house it nothing has a place to stay. Of course opportunists would quickly name themselves nothing lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Kitten wishes (shopped)tongue was long enough to unseal his gate for some depth perception... it's really interesting how some animals exist outside of the womb with their eyes sealed in Plato's cave for a few weeks. Speaking of which welcome back.

I need I take a hiatus myself & find my inner frenzy to get some work done. I blame energy vampires for coc aine/meth addictions... when I can't even peel myself off the couch has nothing to do cannabis or potatoes? Yarrr!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Alright my vacation starts at the end of this post...

Just pretend the following two albums are my participation of replies... until I return... gonna dial myself back to 1992.

Oh BTW Happy Sunday Cafe!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Turn it on, make it loud and smile for me!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Nice!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Glad you like them.

You might also enjoy: Shakey Graves

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just testing because it doesn't let me post in another thread. 404ed again?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thanks, I know how it feels to sit in one spot as the entire illusion wraps around... right back to the right now.

My apologies; but I've got nothing to smile about... your kindness is a gift and I greatly appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

A DDOS happened. Lots of sites had/have problems. Might be North Korea pissed we dropped a MOAB on ISIS. I couldn't post to one of my threads until I switched to mobile.

new topics

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join