It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't know this year is throwing me off. My psychic is now personal psychic, instead of global. I guess it makes sense it would be. I've been focusing on myself. I changed the channel.

also what is TDL?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

LOL!

About time you made a joke! A joke about time you made!

There it is again! Word that is both a noun and verb! If you say it twice, is that re-verb? Or re-noun? Renowned Reverbs!

a reply to: Reverbs

Totally die laughing??
edit on 24-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: just a guess

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

haha

well I didn't TDL but you did give me a chuckle.

ReNoun
ReVerb
ReMember

nvm

lol

edit on 24-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Chuckle? Say that a couple times and it sounds weird!

Chuckle Berry! "I Member Chuckle Berry" Now Johnny, Be good!

*pffffttt* LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

you made me think of

hahahaha..

"Baby I'll be your Huckleberry, you don't have to double dare me
If the storm gets wild and scary count on me to be right there
You're so extra ordinary sweet like maraschino cherries
We'll grow up and we'll get married
I'm gonna be your Huckleberry"

other day the bar tender came back with some story about customers assuming she's sad and lonely.. She asked if I was and I was like uhh no.. And baddass boss man turns to her and says "Reverbs is a bundle of kittens" haha... It made me think of you guys, my avatar.. Just the way he said it so intense oh man, it was good.. Anyway..

it's almost time for me to head out. If anything weird happens I'll be sure to come back.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm going to leave this here. Uh so I just started it like 3 minutes in and already it sounds like what I say he even talks like I do substituting words so the meaning is heard from another angle. Like how I call "scientists" priests for example. My dad is actually where I got that from.. I was talking about some quamtum mechanics "scientist" and what they were saying about some woo thing, and he said even scientists can be mystics, as soon as you aren't doing science you're doing something else.. I don't know it really hit home.. I realized I am a scientist and a mystic and a teacher and all of it.. just depends what I'm doing in that exact moment.. So like when a "scientist" says "there is no life after death," now they are religious/mystical/belief system guy... See?

because they are not using any data to come to this conclusion. No experiment, nothing, but a belief based on materialism.. that's religious, so I call people like that the priest class, and I don't follow asses like that.. Even the name "scientist" is a trick to add extra authority similar to a doctor lab coat.. it's all a fuinny game, and I am rebellious against religious belief especially when it comes from people who should know better, but somehow can't see their own religion.. Odd.. Cognitive dissonance knows no limit it seems.

So I just wanted to say I've only read the book and only watched 3 minutes of this and other than that I had no connection to this information. As in I'm not copying him with my words. Actually almost anything I link to is something I just found.. Visual/audio aids to give people the general map of what I'm trying to convey. Doesn't mean I believe it even. But in this particular case Graham Hancock and I share a very similar view and for similar reasons we came to that similar spot.

So this is based off his book I just finished called "supernatural" (I've been reading a lot sense I have no electronics lol)..

It's a one and a half hour lecture I will be watching later.. Maybe now.. My team is playing in the NCAA championship today (did that word always have an s? gawd anyway.. ) I might go watch the game in town you know since everyone else will be out doing the same, but my calling seems to be erasing my other interests as huge anchors holding me back, and the feeling of going back into old hobbies is that of falling shrinking condensing.. And the woo is like light expanding growing..

anyway..

here tis

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh no sorry. Graham Hancock is a total no go for me. That's the one with the pyramids and Orion right? And his poodle Scott Creighton... Giorgio Tsoukalos has more credibility than they do.

But if it's true and our junk is waking up my superhero name will be woo-man!...it works on so many levels.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I wouldn't have used the same words, but yes.
Nature doesn't do junk. It's the same like with dark matter, it's there it does something but we don't get it.
Just like the woo in a way.
My favourite guess is it's a generation overarching flash drive.

🌼Good Morning BB! Have a wonderful day! 🌺

Slumbering superpowers? I also like that.

I meant to comment on this earlier.
My dad's dissertation was supposed to be on this very point.
"generation overaching flash drive"

of course it's not a flash drive it's a flesh drive lol. It's not easily erasable. The library of Alexandria times a quadrillion.
Makes me wonder if when people go to the "hall of records" or "akashic racords" if it's "all in their head"

nah mean?

anyway my dad based his idea off of thousands of studies he had access to. Mainly that many kids are born with talents in a direction that their parents took.. He was in social psycology and statistics. He told me some interesting things about human nature I just assume sometimes everyone must know, but now thinking about it that's jsut a goofy assumption haha.

So how are these kids just spontaneously able to play piano like actually just start playing some song with no lessons or music.. ??

well something is getting passed down. I tried not to be like my dad cause he's an ass of an angry german lol.. But I'm almost exactly like him down to even working in some of the same restaurants as him lol.. Smart cookies? Smart cooks, but anyway..

question:

how does a spider know how to make a web?
how does a baby know how to suck milk?

where are these "instincts" coming from?

The only thing I know of that survives from a parent generation to a child generation is DNA.
the information has to be in there.

is anyone still wondering why "bloodlines" are a thing?
or why I say my Lakota and Cherokee in my blood and bones and DNA has an effect on me?
or how I became almsot exactly like my dad?
or why twins are so alike?

and already we are storing books in living tissue..

If I were "god?" substitutions for god would be nature, aliens, humans, angels, demons... whoever whatever or however somebody might or nature might have put a lot of goodies in our easter baskets. In my life I've noticed people who see "UFO" become "different" ya know?

oh and there is some interesting research on what stress and negativity do to genetics.. what love does to genetics.. Reverbs is a bundle of kittens for a reason. Well always a beautiful soul, but then you realize what's going on and you are like I'm keeping that one..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh no sorry. Graham Hancock is a total no go for me. That's the one with the pyramids and Orion right? And his poodle Scott Creighton... Giorgio Tsoukalos has more credibility than they do.

But if it's true and our junk is waking up my superhero name will be woo-man!...it works on so many levels.

haha ok..

but if you knew more about orion you would realize he's jesus, and "the way is through him" but that's a whole other story.
the book I just read has like 400 citations, so there isn't really a question of credibility only interpretation, and I interpret everything for myself anyway so..

I don't think you know as much as you think you do if you keep falling for authority figures.

as in look at data not people you goof.

ever learned anything from a dream? Are dreams credible?

anyway I guess that's just for me then. I do like your honesty though. It's refreshing.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
And in another nod to the squirrely Mandella effect, I couldn't help chuckle at this article that folks now perceive the Mona Lisa with a smile, rather than the subtle smirk of old.

As a popular "hard" Mandella Effect has it that her smile changed, this report made me smile.. . before I started thinking of the ramifications if this crap was true!

I'd do a thread, but am too chicken to be married to Mandella, so to speak!

time.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's more a matter of flow than personalities. It took me two(?) years to give up my resistance against Vallée. I wouldn't have been ready for it earlier.
Maybe at some point in the future the flow will throw Hancock my way again and I will find something useful in his work.

a reply to: Baddogma

You know what's my personal Mona Lisa enigma? Why doesn't she have any eyebrows? She has dark hair, they should be visible, right?
Was that hip 1500something, did they shave them or what's up with that?

edit on 24-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

indeed we all have our own flows.
I'm glad you know about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
And in another nod to the squirrely Mandella effect, I couldn't help chuckle at this article that folks now perceive the Mona Lisa with a smile, rather than the subtle smirk of old.

As a popular "hard" Mandella Effect has it that her smile changed, this report made me smile.. . before I started thinking of the ramifications if this crap was true!

I'd do a thread, but am too chicken to be married to Mandella, so to speak!

time.com...

lol well we can't all sound crazy with confidence can we?

by the way the mona lisa used to look scary to me. Maybe I've changed with age but now she looks super happy.. So.. that one confuses me but it lends easily into memory changing. It does bother me though. haha

when you wrote this thread mandela hadn't smacked you in the face yet did it?
I'm at a loss for what is going on, but it gives me the vibe reality is not solid..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'll look at that stuff, Reverbs... cool.

Contrary to Peeps, Hancock has some winners on occasion... and Bavaul's Pyramids /Orion connection was at first poo-poo'd but then sorta confirmed, or at least the argument it was flawed was found lacking, too, and rescinded; and so the whole "Orion's Belt" layout of the 'mids and shaft pointing to Orion stands as a possibility that I personally find credible (hope Marduk doesn't see this... think it's safe).

I wouldn't be surprised if they are older than thought and more of a soul launcher than tomb, but hey, I'm weird and have no worries about credibility... having none. It's nice being a Fool.

Have a lovely day/weekend too, Peeps and peoples.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The pyramid layout is cygnus. It fits much better and involves all features without having to flip the stars around

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

the sphinx is obviously older, but belief systems get in the way of looking at erosion on it's own.

the maps of antarctica that show it with out ice sheets.. Ok guys please explain that? delusion is strong in the "scientific" world.. They ignore the facts they can't come to grips with. it's idiotic.

there would be no way people had maps of antarctica without ice sheets according to the mainstreams story. mainstream sucks at being scientific. They are good at assuming and rounding up and down.. get those jagged edges away.. LOL.

the US Navy was tasked with finding out if the maps showed antarctica and if so how. They came to the conclusion antarctica was mapped in ancient history without ice on it somehow. But they stopped there.. They also talked about the technical knowledge needed to get longitude right.. latitude you can tell from the sun if you are clever, but without VERY accurate clocks you can't get longitude.. And yet the maps have it correct.. So..

such a joke.

the jagged edges I go through I don't understand, but just because they don't fit into my model doesn't mean I just decide to go with my model over my experience.. you have to fix the model, not reality..

led by goofballs.

not me.

I'm a scientist

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'd bet money (if I had any) that human civilization goes way, WAY further back than suspected... we've had modern genes for at least a quarter million years, and maybe more... and again, although I tend to think astr0's account was likely legit and there were high tech human incomers a hundred thou yrs back, I doubt we had space ships and hover-trains, more like connected trade routes across all continents and a series of progressions and cataclysm caused regressions ... the evidence is there.

So yeah, Antarctica was likely mapped either when it was not icy OR when the incomers came and did deep radar or lydar scans! Some of the critiques about the P-Rhys map being really of S. America could be accurate... or not.. .hard to say because it is not so exact, but in general? There is a there there with unknown ancient human civs... even IF Hancock is kooky.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Meh, Cygnus, Orion... either way, Bauval's (and Hancock helped promote it) idea that they mirrored the heavens broke ground, no?

We have no way to really know as far as I know... but it makes more sense than the "mainstream" narrative.. .in this one case, anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well like I said even the US Navy agrees it's a map of antarctica, S America's east coast, and Africa's west coast.
There is not one map that shows that either but at least four I have come into contact with.

It's not just that Turkish Admiral..

I think Graham Hancock believes in the Nibiru thing but thinks it's a comet. That the earth's crust can move over the magma not in continental drift but sometimes in a major way all at once.

I don't know I don't concur, but it would explain antarctica not having ice, since it could move with the rest of the crust and be closer to the equator.. Also at the same time the northern hemisphere would move towards the north pole... "Ice age"

who knows?

I surely don't.

but my brain doesn't get fed by idiots assuming they "know" things while ignoring VERY important pieces of data.

nor by people who just assume crazy things aswell.. But with the people who assume crazy things, they are much more apologetic in their assumptions, not claiming they are gospel..

When I was in science classes it was taught that you can't make definitive statements in science. You have to say "based on the evidence..."
And I'm not seeing a lot of that these days from mainstream ...priests.

You must always remember that priests are married to their theories. EGO is strong in that world. I love being wrong or right, and in either case it gets me closer to truth, but my being, or even my ego is not based on my ideas, like it is in so many others.

In other words I follow data, not my pet theories. My reality model changes constantly.
Graham Hancock puts a lot of data in one place and sources it so you can look it up on your own.
You don't have to follow his pet theories to read his book.
It's something I keep trying to teach people, but most people have not had a life like mine, so they are ill equipped to think they have the right to think for themselves..

sky daddy and scientists and Big Brother are authority figures only meant to control you.
You don't have to be that way. You CAN come to your own ideas.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This is fricking crazy! This post of yours and the following with Peeps and BD... it is all related to another thread posted earlier today: NEW Crypto-Graphic Puzzle: Sevens.Exposed. Check the link from this post and scroll down to the "translation" on page 17 forward.

So this cryptic puzzle popped up on the internet. People stared to decode it. It is a message from aliens (??) telling us that judgment is coming (basically). They warn people not to worship them as gods. They even say "there is no god" flat out. Just a mathematical equation that spun out this universe! This was all decoded from prime numbers!! THEY said that they have spent a thousand years readying us for this moment. If we pass, we get access to their entire database of knowledge. If don't, that is it--we will be destroyed.

Page 23 (!!! Ha!) has not been decoded. It is a genetic sequence.

The fact that over here we've been talking about all of this is kind of tripping me out! All of us have been talking about this. And yet it is there, encoded, with prime numbers, the periodic table, the ancient Vigenere encoder, the Masonic pig pen cypher, and when you get done, you are stuck at DNA. And basically a good summary of the Café!

@Reverbs, they mention the storing of data in DNA!!!

WTF??!! Oh, and this has been going on since last year (or longer). People here and there on the internet figure parts out and share. Is god trolling us??

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join