It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Lava proof wheels? Do you work on Venus perchance? If not it sounds like you have a fun environment or at least co-workers happy to covort in such things... if no supervisor is game for such; I am sure it can become quite the caper and a chance to act naughty while someone walks around playing authority.

I am not that sort and never have been in work environments the ol stick in the mud... but not the sort to tell on anyone, do my job thats what I am there for... the you are a co-worker not a friend and there will never be hanging or outings of any sort.

Actually one of the reasons I did not enjoy my last coporate job... too many golf invites and catered events and outtings, it wasn't compulsory but the pressure to attend such things. I'm a work is work sort thats why one is there; and work is left at work... even if you enjoy or love the work you do theres a time and a place lol called work.

So um yeah... Teot I know it is Friday; but do you have those TPS reports?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sometimes you're freaking me out a bit. You had to call it like that? Bad mojo from a bad song from a bad person...

And I was sober, while standing up too fast might have caused me to black out, I didn't even touch the jalousie and it happened all simultaneously.
I think "it's too bright, I don't see anything", get up am 2 metres from the window the jalousie crashes down and the floor was gone, all in 1 second.
But as everything anecdotal, right? Worth sh1t and helps nobody anyways.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It is from a book. The book is a retelling of Orpheus and Eurydice but as rock stars. Yeah, there is crappy U2 song because Boner had Rushdie living at his house at the time hiding from the Panda Extremists that wanted to kill him for writing Allah (may my soul ever be cleansed in the light of the almighty for typing His name!) is crazy during a psychotic's dream sequence. Meh, those Panda Extremists are very touchy.

Poetry is supposed to re-frame experience and ask questions from a different view. Like you just shared, "Its too bright" and the sequence of events. We all have new and better appreciation of what kind of freak show you experienced.

Weird that the shutter fell. Did you have to put it back up afterwards?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That's actually kind of awesome the retelling of an ancient story and Bono? That puts it in a whole new light and makes me quite happy. Embarrassing, ts, ts, ts.

It was working fine, not broken, just got shut for me, I guess.

I don't know why, but somehow I am looking forward to tomorrow. Will blue beams light up the sky in support of DeLonges pathetic "evil extraterrestrials" stunt?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

So um yeah... Teot I know it is Friday; but do you have those TPS reports?

Your supposed to say M'yeah. I am going to have to ask you to come in tomorrow, m'ok? Thanks.

The office invite thing irks me. There was a guy here that bounced around like a little puppy and would feel scorned if you did not acknowledge him. I used to eat breakfast in the break room. He would walk in, "Hey TEOT! How are you today?!" right when I quite obviously just put a spoonful of granola into my pie hole. After a couple times of this, he got mad and confronted me. He squared up, pulled up his pants, puffed out his chest to get as big as he could get, and said, "Do have a problem with me?!" I nearly started laughing because he is nearly a foot shorter than I am! Plus it was so obvious "jungle" behavior. Plus he is like 60 or something. I muttered something and walked away. I got back to my cubical and started laughing!!

TEOT: Dude. I am not your friend. We work together. That is it. I am not coming over to smash croquette balls on the lawn while the little ladies make cucumber sandwiches. When I leave work, that is it.

The little dog standing up to the big dog still makes me laugh! lol w/tears
edit on 31-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: bad grammar all day...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Tomorrow? Before or after the college basketball games?? See, it is kind of like announcing something during the Superbowl. Guaranteed low audience turn out.

I keep on forgetting that I should leave clues. TEOT had a lot of time on his hands once. Read a bunch of books. Like one every 4 or 5 days. So I didn't burn out on one author, I cycled my book selection. Classic lit, science/math, philosophy or lit criticism, modern lit, (poetry, not always but some), conspiracies, then back to the beginning. It is also a good way to build a varied library.

Here is to TDL not making an @ss of himself!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That's why you're such a wonderful minister of inspiration and I should extend that to also include story detective.
I don't read enough, but that's maybe because I am most of the time having something in the back of my head I want to write. Meh... I like meh.
Also hm? I use that when I don't want to talk about something in person. "Hm? +customised deflection" gets you out of everything...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

*ring ring* *ring ring* You have reached the desk of BBD; Um yeah if you could just leave me a message that would be great; I left the office early having a meeting with corporate... oh and I expect to see anyone not finished with TPS reports bright and shiny in the A.M. Saturday Um yeah, Teot I am designating you as doughnut cheif aren't you glad I didn't say chef whether finished with them or not... haw haw... and haw haw. *click*

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"Hm? +customised deflection"

So dealt with many fellows desiring to know your business and question you as if they could control you... have you?

lol is it weird I know the routine I call: The less you know the better.

It's certinaly a good way to keep the peace; or just not in the mood for answering pointless nonsense. That someone feels has a point. Kinda like what spending time with you isnt enough; you gotta use that time to be all weird... what is this persons name you are interested in but too chicken to make that approach so ya wanna start something to give the excuse? You is a free like you has always been; now go... and dontcha come back now ya hear?

Wishy washy feeling needy all the time business is the worst...

My exwife was a cheat; she flat out told me once that if someone does not ask her a specific question; she could say no without feeling she lied. Like did you sleep with another dude? No. Did you sleep with Mike? Oh you got me... was that wrong?

At least I wasn't ever in love with her. Just a friend that said hey wanna get married? Sure; why not.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Except that I don't cheat. Or lie, unless it's a "that's so great!" kind of lie.
It's more an escape from boring people talking about boring things. Hm? Like you weren't listening and quick a new topic, is what I meant.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Empty encouragement? Oh peeple, do you do that with some you really don't like just to see them act like it is awesome and then only be heavily criticised later by others to your satisfaction?

Not a cheater or liar either and no fake good jobs or nice work... I know it only encourages them to keep at it that aybe it will get better if not the vindictive sort as mentioned earlier. I know someone that got off on that kinda thing so hey... whatever. I've just had a lot of experience and a lot of women as friends, even the hate all men but you're ok sort... lesbians can really really teach you a ton of stuff; many straight dudes rarely become real friends with hardcore lesbians, as the atypical neurosis is wanting to get in the middle... that sort of nonsense.

It's odd how basically? Secretly the same as guys in every single way; and one would think a male having a more whip like appendage, they wouldn't be the ones getting such cracked on them. Of course guys running around thinking they own someone just because they are doing it leads to a lot of covert activities like you don't own me but you buy me $h!t or knock my rent out. One of my old roomates; she somehow managed to juggle 5 dudes at once with only one of them knowing she saw other people... this went on for over a year none of them the wiser.

She's like this one is good in bed but wont go down, this one will but is not good in bed, this one just likes going out, this one likes to party and buy me booze and smokes, this one buys me stuff I want and cooks, and this one pays all my bills and what I need. I was like wtf am I doing that I don't know I am doing for you? She gave me a Damien sort of little sideways grin...

I know what it was; paying my part of the rent and she already had one of the dudes paying the entire thing and pocketing what I and our other roomate gave her.

But since guys are typically very controlling; more secretive and covert in their dealings; but pretty much the same sex drive included. Of course, everyone knowing everyone business on that side of the gender line, leaves a lot of dating options for them off limits... like oh that guy is cute, oh that guy? No he was seeing so and so flipped out and broke all her windows out... why did she cheat? No she was sick and he didn't believe her and thought she did, so when he went there raging after she didnt answer 100 texts being passed out from medicine she didnt wanna answer the door cause he was freaking out; making him even more irrate so he started busting windows and she had to call the police on him.

So yeah reputation can hit the dirt really quick, being sleazy... then of course people saying that kinda stuff but it isnt real like rumor mill can make you sleazy when you're not. I've had women aquaintences say they've slept with me coming back round to me... like wtf? Maybe she would have gotten some, no chance now. Why the hell someone going to lie about something like that? Make someone jealous and it comes back around? Likely. But some dude coming up like hey did you bang my GF? Who the hell is your girlfriend?

What bothers me the most is as you know; in honesty you don't have to play those games... but people playing them, and not wanting to get into some nonsense situation... then ask around in self protection? Rumor gets to cranking. Next thing you know game already being played and you on special teams but dont know you were in the game.

Sigh drama... even doing the right thing that should allow you to avoid it? Still there.

edit on 31-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: punctuation malfunction

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Just realized its April Fools Day tomorrow!

Hum? Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I was 30 days wrong. In March he said 60 days sooooooo
Ahem

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm not ignoring you, btw, I just don't want to spam the boards with "I totally agree", so I just star you.

I like Artemis, a good archetype to follow I think.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So kind of you to consider my feelings yet again...

She certainly knows how to rule her womanhood. It is how she received the position she did. Why is it said she never found a mate? Yet to find an equal among all the men? Or anyone close that she would even consider... and one of her handmaidens becomes too overwhelmed and sirens him away? Of course like any great matriarchal/mother figure she will put those feelings aside in her unconditional love for them... although, too frequent a thing and she gets kinda pissed off at them... like what the hell do you people think I am running here a brothel?

It's not that the Amazons are actually 50 feet tall, it's just their strength of character leaves anyone less groveling at their feet. The man that pedestals? Last time here you were a god, now already groveling... who ran away with you and turned you into a dog?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Guess what I heard? One of those freaking sky trumpet things; it was not only neat but totally unexpected... the whole place shook. Here's this; long Brrammmmmmmpp! Out of nowhere right above me; and I just start giggling.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It's not that the Amazons are actually 50 feet tall

"no but there is a CATUS
and there is CLAY " - LittleBrotherLight

edit on 6-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

That would be behind me and to my right hand side... going cartoon and getting it on the actual behind however? Perhaps kinda funny. Of course 3D going straight to 2D is a great way to not scare the children to reality but make them laugh instead.

Someone "real" being chased around getting a beat down not that funny to the little ones... nice outline and bright colors however?

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Feel the rainbow!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

* closes door to the rest of ATS *

Enough with war and rumors of war...

**This** is real interesting. With Reverbs' treatise already posted here lets see what is happening in space. We had C1 solar flare within the last 24 hours. Solar flares are rated A1, A2, A3, B1, B2,..., C3, M1, M2, M3, X[1,2,3,4...] so a C1 is not super huge. But how they interact with the magnetosphere is what is important. So it could be as Reverbs thinks (I hope I got it right. Sorry bro if I am misstating your theory!) and the solar wind/solar flare could cause the noise. If I have it correct, Reverbs' idea is its inside your head so the shaking house aspect is newish.

There is also psy op from unseen triangles hovering around. Seems like they're a modern phenomena which is why I would link them to BBT. Sure beats angels heralding the second coming! I like the old guy out in the wood recording himself hearing one and he starts howling along with it! Giggling is also totally acceptable! Me, I would grab a guitar and figure out what note was being sounded! But I am weird like that.

Glad you, Reverbs, and MousyG have heard this! I know my bestie heard one near his side of town but I have not. Yet.

edit on 7-4-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: kelsey grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Even though I said above as a relative space about 30ish feet away to be more precise... in space you know how they always show starships in scifi meeting face to face on the same plane? They could be at any angle in this coming across each other... but instead they are always shown as if it is a boat floating on an unseen ocean or like fish swimming around always knowing some idea of "up" or "down".

So above the head was the experience in relative time and space that is; could have been down could have been 134 on the X 17 on the Y and 42 on the Z hell if I know just being a point in space and time...

I have heard that such things though as you mentioned can be sort of like thunder but cosmic rays or solar winds scrubbing across the atmosphere... sort of like a sound to an aura or magnetic wave, needle in the groove wiggling in response to those grooves...

It was a phenomena the cause? Meh the experience was more interesting than the how or why, if it arises again or not? Also meh things come and go and I like to leave it just as it is... if someone is grasping around? I give my two cents in the meter called time.

Sort of unrelated; I had a memory flash into mind like a picture... and immediately after a how did you get there question arose. Here was the memory; I helped an ex's cousin and his wife move from Charlotte N.C. she and I were living in Alabama somehow got to Charlotte... no memory of driving there, flying there nothing nada... we helped them pack move all the stuff into the moving van back to Alabama where both of them were from, I do not recall moving anything however either. So going back to Alabama, He and I were in the moving truck driving back... and his wife and my girlfriend drove their car back... but as said... how the hell did she and I get there? We had no vehicle of any sort on the way back, don't even recall any drive to Charlotte from Alabama... just there, helped pack but didn't... no vehicles but the one they rented and their car.

So I have been left with an unsolvable mystery... related or unrelated? The GF's cousin said he saw a large glowing orange spherical UFO glowing in a field somewhere in Georgia while we were driving at night a few days later when we all got back and helped them unpack... but of course that is also weird because we helped them unpack to a house they bought about three months later... so how the hell we got back and unpacked them to their new place and were yet there for three months before they bought a new house for them to move back into?

Has made things really really wonky in not only missing a vehicle but also time and space to when these events occurred... as they are not in any sensible sequence in the slightest.

So WOOOO out the ass... weird that an image just appeared in a flash like a photograph and then how the hell did this occur right behind it; then down memory lane? Not a damned bit of it made any sense.

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join