It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah, pretty much... there were some other cool aspects in this musing that I neglected to mention (as usual), like this idea answers the Fermi Paradox and why we seem to literally be in the center of the universe... i.e. because this universe really IS a human terrarium.

As I hope I got across, I'm not buying it ... mainly because I don't (or try not to) buy (swallow, believe, etc.) anything because that shuts down possibilities and thought... there's only gradients of likelihood... but I'm puzzled why "paranormal" critters bother to fool with us in the first place.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Fascinating account TEOT. Takes me back to my wavering over that portion of astr0's disclosure ... saying "No aliens" like we think, but then not really explaining anything, at all.

It can't all be covers and illusions for super scientists because people have been experiencing this stuff forEVER ever... jeepers it's a conundrum... almost like we are being kept ignorant ...or just kept... or something.

La-de-da.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well we are in the centre of what we can perceive of the universe. That says nothing about where we are, just that we can look equally far in each direction.
One day we'll know & till then possibilities are the wise choice.

If we're talking just critters and leave the possible true aliens out of the question, to me at least, it's obvious we're bound by death. They bother with us because at some point they were humans or hope to become them.
Oh lame I know the oldest myth ever, before gods and every other fancy sh1t, but...what else makes sense?

What scares me to the bones though is, some people having NDE actually say they went to hell and there are demons. That would freak me out. My death encounter was just a light grey nothing with blurry figures asking me if I want to continue to play.
I still don't believe in hell or a matrix whatever simulation. So what do I know?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No doubt ... hell is a fear maker and has worked forever keeping some scary folks in line .. unfortunately, the smarter a-holes know it's a fairy tale ... or IS it (bwa-ha-ha)?

I agree that the most scary possibility is it is all exactly as fundamentalist xtians assert... clear cut rules about things humans are naturally inclined to do , along with arbitrary and jealous rules one can only glean from human intermediaries that, if transgressed, land you in an eternal realm of utmost suffering forever and ever... I guess there's no guarantee the universe makes any sense and any rule maker must be wise and loving, but I'd guess ... NOPE.

Though it sure seems like 'Evil' exists, sometimes, and some moments I can almost believe there is a network of shadowy a-holes pulling strings and screwing us puppet-esque humans for some anti-life/experiential agenda... but WHY?!

Just goes to show that any belief system can mold ones' perspective and "make it so." And since consciousness is likely primary, then I guess those belief systems become as real as anything else... so food for nervous, neurotic thought that feeds fear... heh, and "makes it so" ... and so, rainbows and puppy dogs are a better subject for idle thought, I'd think!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Deliberate disinfo for plausible deniability? Yeah, that can be. It did work when America was America and smiling Jackie was passing by. Those days of innocence are lost. Look at RATS threads. There is some evil shiznits going on. Some of it is known and the rest not so much. Kind of like super high tech bitching triangles and the saucer guys.

So do we pick a flag, find a hill, and fight to the death our stance and belief? Secrets. That is where it starts. The nasty news not being reported (where is that teacher and that 15 year old girl? Nobody knows...) is where it ends. I wonder if hive mind, all linked, and those personal, naughty, and twisted thoughts should be shaved off like a useless limb or would that be the end of us? Bow down to the AI overlord. Give up personal responsibility for security in numbers and proper think? I hope there is a middle ground!

D@mn secrets!!

Oh, wait! Puppies! Puppies will make them sleep!! PUPPIES!! *gets on broom stick and sky-writes over Oz, cackling*

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma & a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Let's embrace our own insignificance and say a big thanks, because whatever the hell is going on, we are in no position to influence it anyways.

And if we ever accidentally should accuse the right person, totally nail who is playing us, how etc, that's the song we'd get as answer....

"They even caught me on camera..." you get the joke I'm trying to make?

edit on 28-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

*waves hand, mysteriously* "These are not the 'droids you are looking for"

- or =

"You can't handle the truth!!" then everybody shrugs and goes on with their day.

(or is the emoticon's name, "monkey"? Then I could make it: Flying

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Call me a hopeless optimist but at some point the most patient alien will have it with being accused of rape, abductions, poisoning and all the fun stuff humans with too much authority let humans do to humans.
I mean if we wipe eachother out before they set the record straight their akashic file will forever state they killed us all and they don't, won't, didn't...

God knows where that creed comes from. *she said to round up the irrationality

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Is it feasible that aliens continue to share technology with humans, or; A at any point in the foreseeable future, would the development of new technology slow down, in lieu of assistance from an alien species?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

In my opinion yes; through individual inspiration for it via the pineal and ear crystals, and also yes the slow down simply because of all the greed trying to maximize profit for such things as well as blocking it in suppression to maximize profit for already existing things by entrenched industry that doesn't want any competition... even if it something is way way better for people and or the planet.

Kinda weird paradox in my opinion; but any beings way more advanced... have already moved beyond that stage themselves; and see it as more of a fault and hinderance in hindsight of their own history... as long as greed can fan hate by exploiting peoples ignorance for greed and hate of their own family or livlihoods possibility of being threatened?

Such a thing is sort of a pyschological given to continue on unbaited. Change adverse is the projection entrenched industry wants humanity to share and accept as their own desire.... such a thing just feeds fear by exploiting the uncertain that ignorance of such causes as a direct effect. When it is not the people at all that would be threatened but actually stand to benefit... but keeping people in edge and uncertain is also a form of control it ramps up the tension so people can snap and agendas be carried out as planned using that snapping point as an excuse for it.

That honestly is a sickness in and of itself... knowing and using a species psychological strengths and weaknesses to explout them; is predatory and in my opinion falls under cruel and unusual punishment; but seeing how that is the usual... excuses are made for the cruel that goes right along with it.

Nice to see you Miss Mouse; I was concerned about how things were going with you.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Mousy G!

Nice to see you!

@Peeple and MousyG

There is nothing wrong with optimism! It is one of the "isms" that I like or allow around me (as much as possible, self-hating jerks are everywhere).

As to tech goes. I think there was little sharing. But humans have proven to both be incredibly clever and incredibly stupid with their technology. "Here is a polluting engine that runs on plants instead of petrol..." "Hey! I am selling petrol! Pay no attention to that one over there (pssstt, buddy, I will buy that off you for money)" *Whispers* "How much?"
"DEAL!"
Now our environment on this planet is under stress. As are our own bodies as they slowly fill with pollutants.

But that optimism sneaks in. We can manipulate, atom by atom, new substances. This is being done now. Materials are being made and tested that will change our entire way of even thinking about what have done to ourselves and our planet. I hope we start to clean it back up too. At that point, either we meet as equals The Others or we take to the stars ourselves.

At least that is TEOT's dream; that we find a way out of our own mess without any help. Because when I was growing up I thought it was bad and they should have been here already to help. Yet here we are.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Had some random woo; was meditating (eyes closed typical) saw a bright flash like a small spot of light appearing followed it with awareness saw another bright flash followed it came across a larger blue patch of light felt a sideways pulling sensation and then I started sending out pulses of violet light in energy exchange from the 3rd eye they ceased and a violet patch of light came forward like face to face close; and then I hear tick, tick, tickety, tickety, tick, tick, tick, having abandoned sound attachment I just listened it first seemed two feet in front slightly to my left and on the floor, then it moved directly in front about 3 feet away eye level so eyes closed hearing this... tick tick tick tickety tick tick I know the sound but do not mentally want to label the sound.

So I open my eyes and the tick stops for a moment and I see a almost vapoury clear wiggle where the sound was much like fumes off of fuel in appearance or mirage like, this is a pretty common occurance and moves around to various places... so no big deal. The ticky starts again and I am fine ok it sounds like texting and from my missing Iphone that disappeared from beside my head while sleeping including the cord in August. The key press sounds. So I stop my background music to get a better fix on it it stops then sounds like it is coming from behind my entertainment center for several minutes, then moves sort of to the right and up tickety tickety tick tick... then it moves towards my cabinet and sounds like it is coming from inside one. Then I think about what Peeple has said... why dont you investigate this crap? So I take the advice and open the cabinet it moves and sounds like it is on the roof above my head... but then I hear a bird up there perhaps it has learned to mimmic the sound as many brds are apt to do?

So I turn off my fan to get a better listen and it stops completely ok maybe it was the fan still hear the birds(I feed them so they sort of hang out up there) the noise stops turning the fan off and it doesnt start back up after a few minutes; I turn the fan back on and haven't heard it since... but then this big cloud of nonsense energy comes around all greedy, egotistical and hateful. Like uggh this is why I hermit myself; being wholly annilhated would be better than deal with that nonsense, just a big cloud of grasping and clinging and I am like feck off get lost not interested not now not ever... I've got nothing for you, and you're all here for only yourselves anyway.

I owe you nothing and you owe me nothing; go away. Like intense pressure and bad vibes where pain usually follows from it's projection... clingy family members basically all plotting because I ignore all of them; and why not? Too many years around them as it is; screw blood relation feck off dont want your dysfunction nor anything that comes with it. I am not dependent on you dont want to be dependent on you if you feel like you owe me; pay up and leave me the hell alone or just feck off and leave me the hell alone.

All because of following a stupid damned sound around that was familiar... and went missing woo in a wtf happened to my phone nearly 9 months ago? Being it's just material; I kinda shrugged the phone business off, but not like I can cancel any damned thing having all activations even with websites to go through my phone that I do not have... so paying bills for crap I can;t even use for over 8 months has been well, stupid but no way to verify log ins without the damned thing? What can I do... no paper statements either.

Fortunately, or unfortunately however one may see it... I was hit for over 1800 bucks out of my account second time this has happened my bank seeing the rapid transactions bounced them out denying the paypal transfers, but yet stuck me with all the denial of service fees... meaning they will likely close my account once they rob me to pay for being robbed, not having my phone what can I do... so twiddling my thumbs and expecting a checks in the mail instead of direct deposit, if they do close it or if they don't just close it and open another account and start all over again.

It really seems like someone wants to steal my identity bad and just rob from me in general... or keep me offline for some reason. Like what interact with that nonsense cloud called family I avoid like they're coming for you BigBrotherBarbra... never have I dealt with so many pain in the ass things and people in my life. But eh, could be worse... such as impermanence not existing; meaning they all gonna feck off sometime whether I do anything or not. Not like everything in the world hasn't tried to tie my hands in the last two years from the DMV to greedy ass sacks of dook parents making everyone crazy and suffer as per usual. Talk about energy vampires? Those bitches are the worst...

Too think I was feeling pretty damned good then tick tick tickety tick dun dun dun... which seems to always be the case... hey we suck and hate ourselves weeee!!! positive energy yee haw everyone saddle up it's feedn time! As comical as that may sound? I couldn't portray it any more accurate... it's like hey wanna wear a lead suit? No. Too bad they were on special here try them all on at once.

edit on 29-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Happy Thursday Cafe

Just try to not dance; even when sitting, the violin or bees wings @ 30m 41s in... will just carry you away.

Going to make 10oz of buttered Elder & Blue berry tea w/clover honey & a pinch of Himalayan salt.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Sorry sounds like I gave you bad advice?
You think it's family that floating cloud of sorrow?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I had just some fun. I'm watching chapter 3 of Stranger Things (awesome so far!) Wanted to close the jalousie a little bit, get up, the thing comes crashing down, the floor disappears, I black out and am kneeling on the floor. Thank God I didn't fall through, right?
It was ...crazy. super awesome, but a bit scary. The. Floor. Was. Gone.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Oh no worries; our combined concepts are what form the reality we experience on the whole as humanity, as group, as family and as individual. All very valid as existant in the formation of reality, as one knows it, as a family knows it, as a group knows it and as the world knows it... several dimensions and countless realities in them. The ones closest that bear nothing that you hold are the basis of the weird woo and wtf. One close reality is being in a coma... now if I were to accept that as a reality instead of just aware of it and many other ones existing, it would have a "becoming" or birth into that reality.

It is choose your own adventure here; with of course standard rules only because the larger or majority holds them on down and on down into individual reality or experience.

If the entire mass quit attachment to silly things, and chose different for reality; it would become different as in birth something better... but in ignorance of all of that and greed and hate chasing stupidity around; it stays basically the same in each and every one of them, because those entering from one to another in a moment of consciousness unaware? Drag all of it with them like becoing a wormhole for it... and then both compete or lay over top of the other like the Mandella effect... same thing. Several layers... two just happened to come together distorting reality and the seems don't really add up. So it's like are you form this world or that world how do you remember these things being?

Well, enough of that part... mind free not clouded by attachment just aware of phenomina arising and passing not labeling not judging not grasping it is basically a free spot called undefined, nothing around me gets named, labeled or judged by my awareness... all of it is free to be come and go with no definiton from attachment... however not the only one around people have those things, day dream, desire, pretend, plot and plan. That is the cause of the woo being aware of all of that; as well as knowing or identifying those energies like a thoughtform when it falls onto you... and instantly knowing the intent the reason, the emotions blah blah blah... kinda like they had a family meeting about me in a bubble of reality I am not "supposed" to be aware of but was... since all of this is undefined that came in the form of a huge psychic attack that effected my wellbeing and energy... so I countered it by showing them the mirror, of what that felt like, pain suffering and no one was asking for it; not anyones life to try to own or control... so such a thing naturally I took offence too; knowing the sort of people they are, more like animals in human form than humans. Odd how that actually sounds like an insult to animals as far as such intense grasping after someone that is not concerned about you in anyway shape or form...

Such is the nature of grasping though; the reason behind fixing things that are not broken is the same reason people cannot focus on their business and leave others in peace. Expecting anything from me from those that have done nothing but take? Is assuming way too much... so those energies get to be restless ghosts of thought forms basically, floating around hungry bothering anything and everyone that will give them the time or energy... I've got plenty of both; however I dont want to share it with any of them because they have already had enough in fact more than enough. So too toxic and not wasting my time or energy on them; and they feel somehow entitled to it or demand it like they think they own me or something... it's wholly ignorant; having seen countless iterations of this come and go come and go over and over.

So hey no worries about the check that noise out suggestion... I realized just what such a thing can do. But I am not telling... I am going to keep that secret, the hypothesis needs more observation and experiementation. Just fighting that huge egotistical god of Abraham BS cloud floating around took a few months... to fully disperse... yes it is the same as "cloud busting" in cleaning up things that do no good for anyone; so clarity results.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That was because you're a horse, silly!

*serious now*

WTF??! There was a thread where the son spontaneously OBEd and freaks out as he floats to the ceiling. There have been, "mysterious time slips", exploding head syndrome, some thing sitting on my bed, etc., threads lately. Things are getting freaky out there! But the floor being gone?!

ATS thread: Interesting Out of body experience.

Seems that boundaries are slipping. First there are little things, parts of roads being there then not there, a misspelled bear family surname, little slips, but a huge one... whoa!

Glad you did not end up like guy in England that bet his friends he run 12 miles (??) to the next bar; takes off running, trips and disappears before everybody's eyes!

*shakes fist* Stop messing with my timeline!!
edit on 30-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I like people in this timeline

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The floor will dissapear if you leave it as hot lava and forget about it

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That is fun to play at work because the chairs have wheels!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The Ground Beneath Her Feet

Was it the wine or the sausages?
No thing out of the ordinary
Cigs, coffee, cats, noshes, a gander at the tellie

When up on the roof, there arose such a clatter
I rose from the settee to see what’s the matter
Tore open the shutters, and threw up the sash
I probably should not have had so much sash!

That is how the story should have went
But what she knew before was not what she knew then
When what was before was not there anymore!
A crashing in. There was no more floor!
Just a blood pressure thing from standing up so fast?
Just too much wine?
Gravity sucks… even without the floor!
A glitch in the Matrix? A dimensional shift?
The mind demon f#ing with her? A simulation reset?
Mandala Effect?
None of these entered her mind as she came to kneeling
On the once there again floor
Back on solid ground
She could once again feel the ground beneath her feet

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join