It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Previously, I was trying to float through the ceiling and fly in the open skies. That was like last year.

I made it through and went all Neo-like manipulating the Matrix one night. I just wanted my dream from skipping around and never finishing. I can't stand channel surfing like that either.

So last night was... different! Oh, there was one tinkling in privy too. And d@mn, man, not the toilet! I that one. It really pulled the bathroom together! (Hehe) So Zane and his merry gentlemen show up. Me, using my new lucid dreaming skills, stopped putting up with his sh#. I hope I got this one!

As far different OS goes. There is no mistaking any MS product between each other except Win2K and NT because they basically were the same as far as use goes. So, yeah *shifty eyes* have no clue for you there1

Oh, my battle with Zane is in that in between state. So if I do go out, that all disappears. Seems they want me awake long enough to mess with me and they get bored (or the sun rises). Hope it takes another year before another entry is made! I really like sleeping.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Aaaand THAT is why I'm too chicken to screw with magik, divining, lucid dreaming, astral projection, etc. ... too many open doors and I can't stand human strangers (or sometimes, friends) strolling in without knocking.

But ultimately, I have confidence that you have the tools (see confidence) to prevail over these wispy bullies... whatever the holy heck they really are.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The fool's courage more like it!

Not scared of much. I don't touch magik either. Or hell, ouiji boards for that (no Captain Howdy in my life, thank you!!).

Dreams seem personal. Like my beer. Don't ever mess with my beer!

Nice to have a wonderful place to post this new adventure!

edit on 22-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Freaking autocorrect

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Pictures you having OBE's while holding beer... so perhaps not as dangerous as thought. Speaking of which standing there thinking about something or remembering is a kind of OBE there but not there.

Since so many are there or not there... is the any wonder that there is a "presence" lol perhaps I am a presence being in the present. Simply because some phenomena has pointed to such... however it is more like we have lived our lives 100% from beginning to end and then it like a mirror is "shattered" to make time relative to each and everyone instead of linear even though it seems on the surface as linear if time is paid attention to passing at all.

My watch battery has been dying the one on the wall was dying and well the laptop clock glitches time zones sometimes, so quite often I have no idea what time it is; being retired it doesn't really matter though, having really no where to really go or be at any time unless I choose such a thing.

Maybe that's how dementia starts... not living on anyone's time or any schedules so dimensions go wooooooooooooooooooooo! Mindfulness becomes good for the; where am I and what am I doing again? I think it interesting people have that anyway and the oddest part is when it seems like whatever it is; was really important but whoosh gone. When in the middle of going to get something not as bad as when it was oh I need to tell someone something or remember what was just thought about and bye bye it's just gone. Of course this has also been decribed as "portaling" as such a thing occurs most often when walking through one doorway into the next room when it occurs when just thinking; I suppose that is more like a wormhole in the mind.

Or like Baddogma was saying; keeping as many doors as possible closed, so that there is some sort of stability or normalcy going on. Wouldn;t want to become a multi-dimensional being or anything of that nature ya know...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Wouldn;t want to become a multi-dimensional being or anything of that nature ya know...

My three dimensions are growing exponentially already as it is, buddy... can't squeeze into my skinny jeans (genes?)!

We humans were made to stick our collective heads in the sand! (kidding.. .but still a little chicken)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Watch battery fail! Ha! Love it when a word is a verb and noun, like ATM and google.

I have yet to replace my watch battery! It is almost coming up on a year now. People wonder why I have yet to! It is funny, they tell me the time in one of two ways. One is to show me the exact time of their device (watch, phone, computer, atomic particle vibrating, etc). Or it is, "It's almost [number] o'clock" (sometimes its "almost [number] thirty" if I'm that good). I am starting to think I am performing some experiment on those around me! Some offer me the time when they either show up or leave out of rote now! How is that for a learned behavior?! Operation: Mind F# with TEOT's own little twist. Thanks for the chuckle Mr. Wilson! Still got it after all these trips around the sun.

Multi-dimensional being? No. A "multidimensional ISing having a 'being' experience" would be more correct! LOL

Another ME? Remember when your testicles were closer to your body? I thought it was bad when liver moved to under my lungs and kidneys migrated to the sides.

Bwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa!

Q: By "a little chicken" do you mean "a squab"?

Review: ME, time, language, experiences, and birds... we keep talking about the same themes but in variations. Like a metaphysical Taco Bell.

Muy chalupas,

-TEOT

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Review: ME, time, language, experiences, and birds... we keep talking about the same themes but in variations. Like a metaphysical Taco Bell.

Because of the damned inconsistency caused by the individualisation of the event through our "personality filter".
I'm not that good at math but if 7,5billion people have unique interactions with the other and tweak their stories every time they tell it depending on whom they're telling it to, that's...a lot of stories

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey Peeps!

Quantum blah-blah, the singularity blah-blah, which uses Feynman Zeta zeros blah-blah, Tesla... and prime numbers, results in 42 stories all with the same ending!

Speaking of which, why did you not enter the YJA2017 contest? This month's theme, variations on those 42 story's ending. There is still time. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Your journey to the afterlife is much too close to reality for me right now, I couldn't write about it.
I am an "escape writer".
I actually think Douglas Adams, highness and grandmaster of the Galaxy got it wrong.
42 is the number of despair, that's an early Russian(?) novel where that comes from
67 is the occult/black/shadow 42
Since 1984

edit on 23-3-2017 by Peeple because: Whoa that came out cryptic

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That makes sense. Just had to ask.

Numbers. I was going to say I like 19. You know what, 67 is the 19th prime number! 7 is the 4th prime number. They are all related (according to the site).

Strange loops as I posted about Pi being found in quantum mechanics earlier today. Then I explained how close the equation that spits out Pi is to prime numbers. My relationship to numbers continues!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

19 is one of my favorites.. It's also my birthday in November which is sort of the 9th and 11th month. hehe.

Of course the cafe isn't dead just reverbs has been busy and away..

I'll be back once my life is back in order. I love doing resets like that.

Just death and rebirth.. new job new house new second job lol. Gawd I worked 18 hours the other day because people can't stay healthy like good little monkeys.. I need the money of course.

as far as woo I'm in good luck chuck mode.. People just giving me things, having perfect timing.. waking up at the exact time I need to to get ready and leave for work and get there one minute early haha, no alarm clock or phone or computer. Nothing that shows the time but the sun in the sky, and a psychic urge to go.
Not being online is a game changer as far as reconnecting to spirit/nature/earth.

good times.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

My watch face
is a character watch of Felix the Cat; many times I look at it simply to see what humorous pose he may be in rather than what time it is... quite often the pose fits the situation occuring and it brings me great satisfaction and quite giddy as a side effect of that. Hands down; one of the best purchases I have ever made.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Awesomeness! You unplugged and we all can't tell time! "Synchronicity" seems so unadventurous a term. Got to love being in that flow!

Hang ten Reverbs!!

Arms pointing in opposite directions... that is pretty funny!

I got an idea! "Hey Café! Everybody synchronize your watches!! Three, two, NOW!" Oh, I mean, "NOW!" Wait a sec...

edit on 24-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: OCD

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hey I made this awesome time/watch joke today and the recipient didn't appreciate it, but maybe you can:

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: SisyphusG

Ey don't worry, I even have a fun experiment for you:
Get an analogue watch turn the knob on the side and voila
(by your standards) time travel

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

if you move through space you are moving through time... Since they are the same entity. By my standards I'm always time traveling. I don't see physical matter ever going "into the past" If a spirit realm or a parallel world (not parallel dimension) takes up too much energy for you I think that every moment in time existing at once in it's same state that you can go get to is also "too much energy." Of course "too much energy" is a relative thought based on what exactly? 3d space? But we already know If you live inside a computer game it takes billions of times trillions of times less energy to make the same environment.. DNA has now been used to write out books and games inside of a living entity... Think about that and our 95% "Junk DNA."

Information is the basis you say?? What is DNA like 10 atoms wide? Perfect computer language but it's base 4 not base 2. right? DNA turns on and off.. There are end bits and start bits.. epigenetics is the turning on and off of genes.. Ramble Ramble I just woke up..

A bioengineer and geneticist at Harvard’s Wyss Institute have successfully stored 5.5 petabits of data — around 700 terabytes — in a single gram of DNA, smashing the previous DNA data density record by a thousand times.

Scientists have been eyeing up DNA as a potential storage medium for a long time, for three very good reasons: It’s incredibly dense (you can store one bit per base, and a base is only a few atoms large); it’s volumetric (beaker) rather than planar (hard disk); and it’s incredibly stable — where other bleeding-edge storage mediums need to be kept in sub-zero vacuums, DNA can survive for hundreds of thousands of years in a box in your garage.

Source

Who knows whats written in there.. LOL. It could be that some of us are getting activated..

Makes you wonder why the elves and dwarfs and faeries and gray aliens are so interested in making hybrid babies.. Or in general messing around in genetics.. No?

In any case I bet someone named Sisyphus would want a time machine.. Or maybe less weight to bear. It matters? Same difference?
edit on 24-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I wouldn't have used the same words, but yes.
Nature doesn't do junk. It's the same like with dark matter, it's there it does something but we don't get it.
Just like the woo in a way.
My favourite guess is it's a generation overarching flash drive.

🌼Good Morning BB! Have a wonderful day! 🌺

Slumbering superpowers? I also like that.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Peeple because: Edit after edit

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A wonderful day?

I think I shall in fact have one of those.

Make mine a double. haha.. Thanks Peeps.

oh but don't forget dark matter is actually dark gravity.. They are making an assumption that only matter can cause gravity while also talking about gravity that has no apparent source.. What an unscientific assumption.. It's gravity with no known source, so... Who knows right? Dark gravity is in the movie interstellar as gravity being able to travel forwards and back in time.. To me it looks like it was put there to get galaxies to work in the first place but that's just me.

guys it's matter that doesn't matter!! you can't sense it in any way nothing can touch it or see it.. But trust me guys it's there.. this invisible force in the heavens that holds our universe together.. It's almost as bad as believing in god honestly..

Too bad scientists don't know what science means... But priests always do that, taking the power from the shamans and shortly therafter say listen to me I have the direct line to god or truth.. And after that you are outlawed from reading the bible or using your sacraments that do give you a direct line.. Whatever still not awake, but damn so many priests.. Hypocrits are funny to watch.. Like the whole thing is a giant joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh gawd I missed you!
One big smoochie for you😙
And one 💋for your brain

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

aww I missed you too. I would have stopped by sooner if I could.

the cafe is like a second home to me.

Where I can always find my favorite people.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Wow I wonder how often that guy really almost drowned during the shooting? Cool video most by the ocean clips are

I also like the lyrics.

Say BB how do you feel about fools day this year? Also but not only because of TDL?

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join