It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Right? No wonder so many people were thinking that.
I wouldn't say possession, but certainly contact with the other of whatever nature.
It's too much, too big, for coincidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Realizing one is a clone and has died countless times; takes awhile, being in an elevator is not a good time to wake up to such a thing as consciousness is painting the reality depending on what one is attached too like a dream because it is one; of course once you wake up all the connected "clones" do too being linked together from the same materials and vibrating on the same frequencies; however that does not mean all of them will react or behave in the same manner having some concept of "ego" or selfhood. Like "Neo" waking up out of his humble little flat in a sleeping tube that happens looks like some Japanese apartments/hotels where it's just sleep and right back to work, maybe socialize afterwards then back in the tube, rinse repeat.

So twirl a flower or toss it in the grave of a self that never really existed?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And entirely unrelated but I just thought the strongest evidence there is a huge depopulation agenda at play: penicillin.
The overuse in agriculture and medicine was phase one
All companies close their research while more and more antibiotic resistent super bugs emerge phase two (even pfizer)
And what year do we have? The fire rooster, just like 1933. Bird flu?

I bet this year we'll see it cross species. But that's just me guessing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Some have made their life function entirely that of numbers... study of such a thing oneself; sort of like how Chuck Palahniuk has said he actually goes and does all of the stuff he wrote/writes about as an "infiltrator" like a scenester or lifestyle tourist so that it adds more direct knowledge and authenticity to his writing... will make the whole numbers business make sense... list out all the connections people could have with numbers; like a mental map or neural net such as "follow the money" became the white rabbit for people to chase and route and root out corruption.

There are a lot of things similar; it is often assumed that people think in a similar fashion, when that is not the case at all; their attachments becomes their sphere of conscious dwelling... some family minded will not see really any point or understand any knowledge outside of the family drama or dynamic; not having made themselves geared for any other thought? Then it becomes one of family drama, and roles of family and expectations for some ideal for such to occur. When that ideal is not met then of course that bubble collapses or is maintained in some cognitive dissonance or lies they tell themselves or others; in making excuses to why it isn't what they expect it to be or have been taught that it must be.

Of course they don't have control over such a thing; never have so of course it is going to be highly confusing as to why what they want or expect does not happen or occur the way they want it too; so then enters the idea of faith... belief; something out there larger than oneself must be at play so they blame rock music, someone's friends, that fiends family, other belief some devil and other such nonsense... instead of that's just the reality of things the nature of experience itself.

Many bubbles of consciousness as that exist in varying forms or realities; of course some out there like to point derogatoriliy at them as a group like "soccer moms" or Alt this Alt that snow flake and other stupid labels for a statistical group that does not allow their control drama to dominate and be the main influence in society for control.

That's all that nonsense that goes on is; the control of thought those bubbles of worlds people have accepted as a reality and live as some trope, the status quo is that conglomerate of bubbles statistically speaking... so from world to country to state to county to community to family... make America great again basically said FTW, & F other countries... in that whole with us or against us business; because of business. Of course that mentality is going to win out... trillions spent focusing on world affairs instead of at home where infrastructure has been crumbling. Of course it has been a large drain when many don't want to pull their weight; like the Middle East what happened? The early 60's were looking good... what crazy ideology came through to knock the idea of equality straight into the $h!tt3r and who took control afterwards in greed so most miss out on opportunity and easy to flare up into hate now being deplorables and have nots?

Bubbles of control; in these labels given, self and other chosen when they are just pigeon holed roles of expectation for someone to act or be... instead dynamic and adaptable to any given circumstance; like water filling whatever cup of interest and absorbing it, ever growing. Such people are the curve that throw the whole game of control out of whack... can't be asleep can't be type casted, labels don't really fit and if they do take your fecking pick and play another tune.

All of them and yet none of them are you... then of course some fool; thinking they can come in and force you into some bubble or role not oneself just to please or serve them. It's like yeah nice god damned try take a fecking number and get in line you haven't been the first and you certainly won't be the last for when it is your turn for me to say "No" "Yes" "Maybe" "GTFO"

edit on 16-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You know if I were in the position to criticise this "if you're poor it's your fault" is the biggest flaw of the American society. That's the most devastating cultural meme, or bubble I can imagine. It's simply not true. It would be in an ideal world, but as it is without absolute equality it's just like the caste system in India.

Reminds me of this joke about a physicist helping a farmer who's chicken stopped laying eggs "I got a solution but it only works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum".

Reality and expectations in a schizophrenic society ruled by out of control memes.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Forced into molds puts a lot of people in NEET status; when society has an expectation so rigid and there is not really any help or encouragment in one's direction of interests... it is yanking food and a future off of their plate. Children are a great responsibility and they should be guided towards what makes them grow and what they are passionate about; having a family just to have a family is a selfish endeavor... especially, if none of what it takes to actually have them and raise them well is taken into account.

Of course, then there are those oops moments people have doing what comes natural; and the bubble out there... no birth control haha a child is exactly what you need to straighten your sorry life out as punishment for being human... never mind the child or children that will follow and suffer for poor choices. Removing choices never helped anyone of course too many choices sort of paralyses as well but it is better than one or none.

One's own self interest should take a back seat and be settled in who they are in stability before having children... so birth control etc. should always be an option instead of some forced responsibility in the hidden guise of "morals" it isn't ethical for anyone to say what someone can and cannot do with their own body and try to regulate that. If they commit a crime like murder or theft due to whatever then that is the crime... the whatever is the coping to how bad life under authoritarian ideas or rule sucks... because they want clones and mini me's in rigid molds and states of being for easy statistics and control.

The human animal is too dynamic and complex; sort of like how communisim works 100% on paper add the complexity of people; their traits, habits, belief and psychology and whoosh pretty much every system goes right out of the window.

Personal responsibility in one's actions and behavior are a given; none of this junk we find surrounding us could have gotten here without a whole lot of help; the tech allowing me to type this has had thousands of people to bring it right here in front of me; and it takes thousands to keep it up and running... knowing and appreciating that in everything one sees knows that all that exists has arisen and is dependent on others to continue to arise and to mantain, it ceases ego raises appreciation and develops humility when such a view is taken with purpose to see it.

That's the it takes a village business; and also the not taking anyone for granted in what they do... even if they are shuffled in some dark corner as a NEET or other shut in that some society thinks or says cannot fit; or could but would rather take a moral high horse and outcast them from type casting them instead... corporations do not help. They try to monopolize the entire industry of whatever that is; any competition that may come in no matter how big or small with the same service? They lobby and find corrupt represenatives to buy and pay to keep that diversity and new out of the market place; this even happens with religions, science, and every other sector.

So of course poor is not anyone's damned fault personally speaking; when "the man" is specifically paid to keep people down.

No one asked to be here; and since many were forced to be here, born into bad situations via legislation?

Edit to add: Kinda some woo; I got a very offical email seriously trying to guage my interest in being a politician... seems all I would have to do is say yes; and they would work in a team to make that happen. Not being a party line sort but what is best for actual people? Likely not a good candidate for any except maybe Independent.

edit on 17-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Addendum: Of course others were paid for their work and you paid for your crap or it was a gift; so you don;t have to appreciate it that fvk!n much, it's just stuff at the end of the day.

Surrounding yourself with the crap you like or enjoy taste wise; does make for a better mood and energy as far as wave lengths go(that would be forever even when encountering resistance)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

A politician??!!! Sounds like a Groucho Marx quote in the making! "I would never belong to a political party that would have me as a member!"

One method to fight back is from within. Just sayin.

It is kind of scary that the political machine just needs a figure head that does not have a bunch of stuff in the closet. Personally, I can't really stand people that much anymore. I get too judgmental too quickly. I forget the individual and paint too broadly with the societal brush. Trees from the forest and what have you. I have started changing and staying local and in the moment but the kneejerk train is easy to hop on.

Not sure what I would do if given that option. But I would probably never be given the choice in the first place! Nor would I seek it out. Nice to ponder though!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I know too much about how it operates making me know better than get mixed up in such a thing. I made sure to get a really good education in it the past couple of years like up close and personal with it. An animal on the farm is still and animal on the farm, reaping whatever rewards until "harvested".

lol *makes arms in the air slightly swaying pose* ima tree... ima tree... not fruity or nutty just solid wood but not that dense.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Happy Vernal Equinox/First day of Spring Cafe...

Almanac

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Did one of you ever actually watch Jupiter Ascending? It's like Harry Potter meets Commander Shepherd and they play Xcom on acid.
Also 😍Mila Kunis
How is this not everybodys favourite movie?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is the cafe dead?
If so, I would like to thank all of you, Baddogma for creating it and every single one who wrote here, from KellyPrettyBear, Jacygirl, beansidhe, ...there are far too many to name every one. You were all awesome teachers.

Live long and prosper

edit on 22-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dead-ish.

I'm now stumped and a little weirded out by more Mandela-esque happenings ... my old laptop switched OS on me.

I bought it after my desk-top tower and I knew my desk used Vista (yeah 9 yrs old) and my laptop used Win 7 (8 ish yrs old)... now the darned laptop uses Vista too.

I'd guess an automatic upgrade if it hadn't gone backwards in sequence!

I'd also chalk it up to poor memory, as usual, if it didn't have networked, shared memories about that very thing. My old partner has a world class, almost uncanny memory and she backs up my memories.

Oh well... can't really do much about it. Row row row your boats, folks.
edit on 3/22/2017 by Baddogma because: chock to chalk... autocorrect is whack

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And this... no idea about veracity or how it holds up to scrutiny, but it popped up on my YouRube feed and looks interesting... something about Cicada3301 and first contact... ATS fodder fer sure (did I miss this posted already, or what?).

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Where's the Café? See BigBroD's equinox post. See, when spring has sprung, a mommy bee, and a daddy bee, who love each other...

Me, I thought I would have all kinds of time on my hands since my supervisor is out on vaca. Nope! People can't seem to pee around here without somebody drawing a picture, explaining how it works, then holding their hand down the hall to do their business while standing guard outside! How helpless! My super is a saint for putting up with this crap! It is so bad I am listening to Green Day here at work trying to drown it out before sprinting to the pub for pint after pint.

a reply to: Baddogma

That's unusual! (Check out that weird word! "UN" "US" and "UAL" [united airlines, Ya'll?] or is that "Un-US UAL"?)

Windows (the all seeing I) normally gets all futzy in the registry and dies a beautiful blue screen of death, not revert back to Old Victorian Ways! Seriously, when windows gives up the ghost you are lucky it doesn't become a useless blob of plastic.

Cool Windows on a ME! Or is the ME in the Windows?

Last night was all kinds of messed up for me! Had a cast of characters show up at the moment between being awake and being asleep. That is when the sheet tugging happens.

Normally, it is unseen creature (typically one that is drunk or stoned and bored messin with TEOT) but not last night! I caught one thing that looked like a worm and it dissolved. That sent the others into a frenzy! There were knockings in my room, the living room, sounded like a door latch closed, sounded like somebody dropped a broom, and this big thing kind of overseeing all this chaos. So I did the only logical thing... I went for the biggest one to go knock some sense into it! I was able to say to it, "I am figuring this out. I will come for you! You hear me?"

Things kind of calmed down as, I'll call him Zane, as Zane contemplated what I could do. Then like any bully, they kind of faded out but not before one last freak show. They played (or sang) a messed up version of School's Out. Like they wanted me to get out of bed. They even knocked on the front door as they left! I looked at my clock, sure enough, just before 5 am. I had been doing this for almost two hours. Bastids!

Here that Zane! I am figuring it out and I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Now if we can only get Baddogma to call his woo Billy... my career will be reborn.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I had thread-ja-vu if we haven't discussed this before I feel like we have. But no I haven't seen it... but feel like I have.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That is a serious invisible biome you have there, TEOT ... what the holy heck did you do to deserve such attention? Or is the hidden realm super dull (no offense, but c'mon!)?

And I just got a new super desktop ... antiqued OSs was the excuse (and newfangled games, heh) but I am still flummoxed because I KNOW they had two different OS... sigh.

I would volunteer to help with Zane, but I apparently have my own ethereal bullies... gotta master my own reality first! Wish me luck.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was gonna riff on Billy Zane but thought the reference too old fogey!

edit on 3/22/2017 by Baddogma because: errant o

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

All one has to do is watch Dead Calm to see just how good of an actor Billy can be; that is one of the best psychological thrillers I have ever seen. It was total immersion all puns that can be taken from that aside... he protrayed crazy better than crazy portrays crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join