It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Thank you for giving me your representation of it; I like how you say that the artistic from of paint gives more freedom than words do for interpetation. I always saw in words as far as thoughts went, they have more recently been becoming pictures since thought has ceased as a side effct I suppose of that ceasing... i soppose after that ceases then perhaps numbers?

of course comprehension of words leave much to imagination as well... painting a picture of them it seems best done with few than many. Statistically, only seven of them retained... lol @ speak slowly; something I have generally been asked to do when speaking about complex concepts.

Since concepts are simply thought that can take shape as form if carried out; in tangible form they do not have much use otherwise clung too... a lasse in reading or hearing comprehension often leads to feelings so it becomes imaritive to shut the mental mouth while the ears are eating.

That was a very difficult lesson and it led to empathy and compassion. Feeling the words in a vibration becomes music like a cacophany or a sympohny of course timing can be a trill or shrill.

Yes I am one of those that works to make art out of what already is art by comletely understanding it's beauty and adding onto it.

I have been enjoying making music lately, of course things pile up left undone, but when all is a passion love gets around to it at some point.

Theres this invention in a show called Futurama called the hollophoner it's a hologram from an instrument that ains the image the music makes... of course it is no different than what you said about listening to things while painting or even listening with the heart to words or music while the hand dictates it out as an impression.

In such a manner of expression when coupled with appreciation... aren't we all impressionists? Expressing so many things, such as a simple gesture like pointing can be to one thing or everything in the direction one is pointing.

The green man certinally does grow mushrooms... and toads call the stools when a caterpillar isn't blowing rings around their necks in the hunt for Alice... She thought she was folowing Christ after all wasn't she? Talking about under paintings or underpinnings.

Witches Butter is a very nice things to find... it is a precursor to T-cell formation, a jelly sort grows on Cedar trees I have eaten it and it had an interesting taste... I wont say the flavor as if it is something you ever try my words may twist the impression.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think that "God the simulator" could still have done it. Quickly jumping to the point of religion and aliens, it wouldn't take much to convince us humans that a being is a deity. I think that applies even more strongly today, though in different ways.

I believe in an omnipresent, omniscient entity but at the same time, that the existence of such a being is so far beyond our comprehension as to be nearly irrelevant. If everything is consciously guided and directed, so what? Given that entity would be so vastly different from us, how would it change.. anything.. in our daily lives, how we approach and explore the universe, and how we interact with each other?

I can't see how it would, but I could certainly see how more advanced species could/would take advantage of that disconnect. Its almost "ripe for the picking," so to speak.

I think swirls are definitely more accurate than lines. I'm not sure a truly straight line can even exist, though a long enough one (in time or space) can "hide" its curve. I like toroids as the prime culprit, personally

I think the tricky part is that the past, present, and future are so strongly dependent on our understanding of something that is currently far beyond us. I think its wildly fantastic stuff that we think we have a handle on, but don't.

Love the thoughts on the black Knight satellite. That thing is baffling. Seems like we would have already examined and explored it extensively, but if "we" have, the findings certainly remain obscure.

Silly, but I really pine for a personal spacecraft. I'd love interstellar capability, but would totally settle for less. It always seems like these great mysteries are just out of reach, but maybe that's just how it always is and will be. Maybe some sort of innate perspective that drives our species to explore. Who knows maybe that drive is somehow caused by something like the BK sat.

And I know the Mandela Effect is largely dismissed, but if there is something to it, it would be beyond our understanding anyway. It might also point to the possibility of the past being quite a bit more fluid than we would like to think. Of course, discernment between limited memory and actual changes is quite difficult when we are equally dependent on the very evidence that would change as we are our own uncertainty.

What I do know is that if this shifting of the past is a natural occurrence, we would likely have never noticed until technology like the internet enabled us to connect and communicate the experience.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Another paradox a being "far beyond our comprehension" and our drive to explore and examine everything. And at some point we will understand.
I mean even if there are really stupid people out there, they still know and comprehend more than the equivalent 100-1000 years ago.

Time doughnuts? Hehe

And somehow I like to think the next amazing breakthrough is just one "click" away. Someone finds a new pattern and bamm! it all makes sense. Because it seems it's all there and just takes a fresh look at it, to make new connections, you know? Emoji-analysis. And it all will fall in place. A new era.

And I totally agree on the Mandela Effect. What may be is the past becomes more uncertain the closer we get to the contact point. I'm thinking an earth shattering event like the moment we recognise time isn't a constant and how stuff really works, spreads through the not time bound part of our consciousness cloud and causes riples.
Since in our head it's basically just blinking neurons, electricity, I assume we are just as hackable as a tablet without firewall. As long as stuff like websites changing content is not recorded and verified, we have to assume it's the brain that has a bug, not the world.

Maybe it's bacteria? A new very tiny bacteria, small body, huge personality

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Maybe it's bacteria? A new very tiny bacteria, small body, huge personality

IS that how you increase your woo?

Just stop taking showers!

but we are worse than a tablet with no fire wall.. We can't even shut off the continuous data link. Every word every color every sound and feeling and smell.. not only goes right into the brain, even changes the brain..

Perception is a slippery slope.

Pass the soap.

Oh and I agree with you on time.

By the way after the night my house mates dog was turning the TV on and off and there was weird energy in the house and he was scared my woo has disappeared. Nothing brewing. I don't even have a hint of psychic either. Everything feels so normal, I mean except everything going on in the world, besides that... LOL
edit on 14-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

The Green Man, or woman for that matter don't grow anything, they're just metaphors for the processes that do create growth. As is the mother. The people that developed those metaphors understood and explained those processes in a way that made sense to them at the time, and by painting, and arranging those metaphors I make sense for myself of that snapshot in time. Alice on the other hand is a character, much like the man in the picture. They're vehicles upon which the story is carried. Alice was a particular type of girl written to appeal to the mind of a certain kind of girl. I have never had much time for her and her use is limited, stemming as it does from the same misconceptions that William Postel and his philosophical ilk suffered under which rendered down to acceptability and aspiration the keeping of women in a perpetual state of innocence which leads to a general festishisation of girlhood. Have you ever noticed how female "heroines", almost all of whom are written by men afraid of women, Freemasons and other esoteric traditions, all come down, in reproduction, to the outfit? It's never about who, what and why, it's about what they are wearing. As a woman, or even a girl, Alice tells me nothing because the writer writing her could not even converse with a grown woman long enough to be able to appreciate just how her mind works. Alice is a character loved by men pleasers and a certain kind of man at that, had Alice followed Christ he would have no doubt told her what he told me, "Talitha Kumi", because that is where Jesus differs from Confucius, Buddha and Socrates, he doesn't ignore or mistreat the women that he meets, he treats them with equality and the same respect that he treats men. That's one of the reasons that made him such a radical. He teaches, as do the other three, the Golden Rule, but he walks it, as well as talks it, and he demonstrates self-mastery rather than running away into segregation of the sexes through fear of the contamination.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Shower won't help. And to be absolutely honest, that's not what I believe really. Or want to believe, you know how it is.

My guess is it will be like the first time we re-entered the ocean. There's not only fish, there are corals, oysters, algae... once we crack the code we'll suddenly see we're surrounded by an abundance of life. Just did they take a different turn and our "last common ground" lies really really far back in the quantum development state of things.
These freaking things have electro magnetic fields, so we see some of it "bleeding" through, but we're not connecting the right dots in the right way, I guess.

And the really complicated part is to explain to people how and why the fact peoples choices are in a way a concert of influence from all kinds of strange, possibly scary living things we can't get rid off, still doesn't free them from self responsibility.
On the contrary. Discipline will be the next huge thing and we'll over do this one too I'm sure.
It's called "Revelation" for f*cking christs sake! Everything new, everything shiny is what I hear. There's no end. End is just as impossible as infinite.

Haha have fun figuring our what that cryptic sh1t is supposed to mean.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Even the greatest hilosopher of Buddhism Shopenhauer was fruedian in his frustriation with women... external eye attaching missing the internal one for the external, is there any wonder fools rush both out and right back in to land their names in the books as such so all can point their finger and say that was the one?

So many people want their name to go down in history they forget the one in which they fell. From one choas into another trying to seek the order of womb to womb... in the rooms of the mind that is everywhere and nowhere all at once.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

An ode to Alice...

...that's, in my opinion, the jist and consequence of Alice, Dorothy too. When, as a woman, you approach the esoteric traditions, particularly post-Christianity, reactionary to those ant-segregational and therefore radical teaching methods, you have to crawl into the filthy, stinking holes that those writer's minds were. The toad is beautiful and nothing to be repulsed by I'd have happily crawled through his kind of slime to gain the key to the labyrinth. The projections upon women of those minds twisted by self-denial and repression rather than developing self-mastery, are fetid sewers. How far have they set us back is incalcuable. That is why, I presume so few women have made that journey without before being turned aside in their dreams by the posh frocks and fine banquets. Ignorance is bliss, but no excuse for being bought by your own subconscious. Tsk, tsk.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Peeples!!!

well it didn't sound cryptic to me so maybe I've lost my mind again. Or maybe we actually think alike sometimes.
About paths long diverted but influences remain.. alien..

but it's personal responsibility no matter what. I believe that very strongly. The crabs made me do it is pointless digression.

REVERBS damn it!!

but of course there is a reason I talk about being more empathetic.. It goes along with a dream I had long ago I've told it as I've told most of my cool stories.. A giant killer whale I'm in his tank he comes up teeth wide ferocious I am going to die, and then WAIT... WE are feeding off each other's energy. My fear is his fear. this is not a one way street.. Use LOVE.. he closes his mouth and smiles at me with smiley eyes and rubs his big cute nose on my face.. Like a disney movie

Crisis averted.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

It could be that simple. That's why often contact with the other ends in hysteria on both sides.
The eek! syndrome. And whenever I give paranormal advice, don't panic is key, be polite.

And I was continuing my thought from before, what do you think:
their physiological make up could be so different, what neutrinos are to us are atoms to them and based on that, they're much more gravity-phile. Which means mostly found around areas with higher gravity, such as planet or star cores, black holes, dark matter.

I feel it starts to make sense?
It would solve a few questions. Why do they bother with humans and earth? They live here.
Their crafts being anti-gravity propulsion would also make much more sense if they don't have to go through time and space.
Which is not to say they can't. While we dense surfacers get hit by weather, asteroids and all, they had millions of years more time to develop undisrupted.
Every now and then they sent out one of theirs to show us "magic" and teach us stuff and tell us stories. The mind-disrupting technology they use for that, might not be technology at all. More group gathering and chanting stuff. Deep meditation.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 14-2-2017 by Peeple because: Correction

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I already told you about my house guest since yesterday.

So adorable! With a little pink bunny as chewing toy and she just came and demanded to be petted.
Aaah! cute overblow.

When I filled her bowl she saw her mommy packed her a dental bit as dessert. Now she doesn't want her food, and when she notices me looking at her she stares at the kitchen door.
Half asleep.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So you are now Ma of the dog... Bad!

See what I did there?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No. Cultural differences?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well I must say the first impression on the opening frame of the video made me laugh but it was a silent one... I went through the motion but nothing but emotion issued forth, like when you get a fit of giggles and trying not to lol... earth school... always something to learn even if just sitting there. Like where did everyone go? The classroom may look different but stuff is always going on.

The minds eye since the thoughts have been turning into pictures... is getting more and more funny, but still sort of the same thing... someone called me an asshole and I mentally said asso as in ancestor(its a little inside joke) then heard someone call me that again and again I repeated mentally asso... then saw some fellow get aboard a tiny train/rollercoaster with the Dalai Lama and he pointed at me and said that's what you are... then a song I was listening too said let me see you dream house, and I thought of a nice one I had seen, then some dude appeared saying it's mine its mine I said just a dream keep it... then poof dude kept staring at me like welcoming me into the world like I was being birthed; I stuck my tongue out at him and he said I am going to call you my water moccasin... I was like no thanks mentally hung myself with my umbillical cord.

Then the song said show me your castle in the sky; and I thought of the ones Google's A(ctual) Intelligence draws. Forgot the visual but a question suddenly popped up out of no where: Pedophilia? I said yes I can feel my feet thanks for asking. Then started giggling at my own joke of it because that always seemed to be the joke played on me old tired sore feet walking in those shoes ya know? I've been beyond it but mental attrition in clearing the minds eye... karma clearing it takes awhile for some of those mental bubbles to arise... so I sit in the void and wait them out.

The seeing in pictures is something I think that I used to do... I was always told "stop day dreaming" over and over like I was in another world... perhaps recalling and dreaming thoughts of a past life? I used to talk to old people all the time, they used to enjoy asking me questions and hear me pull all sorts of stuff out of my ass like it was some sort of magicians hat.

Sitting on the edge of both worlds is something I plan on easing into... the two gifts I seemed to come equipt with were imagination and art... so writing stories and art is what I have always enjoyed.

So, once I get my little house on wheels into a home... picture books is likely how I will pursue the rest of my retirement; I have been delaying my "Horror" novel I lost two chapters due to my computer system getting hacked again... I'll likely change the names so they are easier to track and follow like A B and C as names eh I am better at face recall... it gets annoying but then again after awhile you get used to it and find ways to work around the difficulty a USB jump drive seems like it is going to be my friend in such matters though. I think I am going to use those silly lil windows that pop up in visualizations for stories or art or as said both... fun stuff.

But yes subconscious, and Christainity... when such a thing is allowed persistent ersecution of women as an excuse for it? It allows intolerance to bleed into society as a wound that will not heal... especially with posts involved and that do not suffer a "witch" to live nonsense... deny the goddess and say man man man it sounds a lot like womb envy to me, so let me shape the child just like me so I am not just some sperm donor like when we all basically looked alike in evolution... talk about pheromones and not passing "sniff" tests weird business but there is also a chemical thing to that that says hey strong genes... well strong genes and strong character as in not one that is made up but how someone carries themself from all the hoof and mouth disease as riding high horses go carosels are fun of course there is an point in the middle that does not spin where the operator works since they do not walk around much might want to ask them about their pedophilia once in awhile... closed doors at theme parks and children going missing in all of the commotion.

Well, anyways I has a funny joke to share with peeple.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Reminds me a bit of a weimaraner...

So since I know you imbibe I have a joke for you: Did you ever get so high? They had to call the airforce?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The extent of my love for fried toroids of dough can not be overstated. So, instead of turtles all the way down, I strongly prefer donuts all the way down.

You know, I really think the next mass realization will really, really be a doozy. The realizations that began in the mid 20th century were big, but the next? Earth shattering seems apt. I think its thrilling
I just hope to live long enough to witness it. My biggest concern with it is my perennial worry about how we use our tools. That's really what holds back my own participation in sharing how to harness those vaguely spiritual transient events.

I basically look at most of what I've been talking about in terms of hacking and coding, the mix of software and hardware. Once we really learn how to program ourselves en masse, we can start to look at actively writing our cultural story. But, I think it will even open doors that we cant even imagine currently, in a relatively short time span (generation or two). I even view social and memetic engineering as being just as close to hacking and cracking as social sciences.

I believe emoji-analysis led us to identifying the notorious skankhunt42, so obviously it is useful. Member? I member.

I think KPB would love those lil bacteria
I think something like that could be one of the pieces in play, but that they would also be part of a larger ecosystem. We still have plenty of mysteries and unknowns in the time-based ecosystem, and many, many more in the timeless and crossover regions. Still so very much to learn.. It baffles me when I see people claim we are pretty much at a comprehensive understanding of everything. Maybe that's an artifact of our technology and readily accessible information? Maybe its just how certain sections of the population have always seen things too.

Tried to upload my own doggie pics, but it just wouldn't happen. *shrugs* Got some good ones!
edit on 14-2-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So you are now Ma of the dog... Bad!

You read the bold words. It is backwards even...

ETA: Being too cute with language too early in the morning I guess.

a reply to: Serdgiam

The file size of the pictures maybe are too big. I have yet to figure out how to make my photos smaller to upload them from my phone without connecting to my computer.

And a warning when trying to upload would be nice... "The file you selected is larger than..."

edit on 14-2-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: alway miss the emoticon thingy

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It could be that simple. That's why often contact with the other ends in hysteria on both sides.
The eek! syndrome. And whenever I give paranormal advice, don't panic is key, be polite.

And I was continuing my thought from before, what do you think:
their physiological make up could be so different, what neutrinos are to us are atoms to them and based on that, they're much more gravity-phile. Which means mostly found around areas with higher gravity, such as planet or star cores, black holes, dark matter.

I feel it starts to make sense?
It would solve a few questions. Why do they bother with humans and earth? They live here.
Their crafts being anti-gravity propulsion would also make much more sense if they don't have to go through time and space.
Which is not to say they can't. While we dense surfacers get hit by weather, asteroids and all, they had millions of years more time to develop undisrupted.
Every now and then they sent out one of theirs to show us "magic" and teach us stuff and tell us stories. The mind-disrupting technology they use for that, might not be technology at all. More group gathering and chanting stuff. Deep meditation.

Interesting. I don't know if I ever said it but I never thought anyone was coming here from out there. And of all of my woo encounters they have a similar vibe as if I'm only barely able to connect and everyone else around me might not even be close enough to the right "frequency" for lack of a better term to experience it.

And omg that dog is so cute..

EDIT: ahh I had no idea.. Little cutie is back over here. She is so.... gawd.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

The extent of my love for fried toroids of dough can not be overstated. So, instead of turtles all the way down, I strongly prefer donuts all the way down.

aww come on turtles man!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

So I posted this earlier to peeple.
I guess I'll give it a little walk through.

It's Jack and John talking. They are both away from the main group of people that find themselves LOST on the "Island"

Jack: How are the others?
John: Thirsty Hungry Tired, they need somebody to tell them what to do.
Jack: Me? ahh, I can't, because I'm not a leader
John: and yet they all treat you like one
Jack: I don't know how to help them, I'll fail, I don't have what it takes.
John: why are you out here jack?
Jack: (goofy face) I think I'm going crazy.
John: no you're not going crazy crazy people don't know they're going crazy, they think they are getting saner.. So, why are you out here?
Jack: chasin somethin.. Someone..
John: ahh.. The White Rabbit. Alice in wonderland.
Jack: wonderland because who I'm chasin he's not there..
John: but you see him?
Jack: yes but he's not there.
John: alright then you are hallucinating.. But what if you're not?
Jack: then we are all in a lot of trouble
John: I'm an ordinary man jack, meat and potatoes I live in the real world. I'm not a big believer in magic. But this place, is different. Special. The other's don't want to talk about it because it scares them, but we all know it. We all feel it. Is your white rabbit a hallucination? Probably, but what if everything that happened, here, happened for a reason? What if this person you are chasing is really here?
Jack: that's impossible.
John: even if it is let's say it's not. I've looked into the eye of this island. And what I saw... . . was beautiful.
Jack: wait where are you going?
John: to find some more water.
Jack: I'll come with you.
John: no you need to finish what you've started.
Jack: why?
John: because a leader can't lead until he knows where he is going.

I find that to be sort of interesting to out little thread here. Every word pretty much.. People are like things are messed up how do we fix it? Well they sort of said right? About being a leader and following the white rabbit. Of course the white rabbit holding a pocket watch.. What is he about right?

Timing.. Rabbit holes.. Synchronicity..

That's how you find a rabbit hole, synchronicity..
That's how you find wonder land, rabbit hole..

In the matrix movie the first one..

Mr Anderson (Neo) is asleep in his room. On his computer are sort of terrorism events. (this movie comes out in 1999 and of course neo's ID expires on sept 11, 2001, this is just a side story) See Neo is like any of us.. Something is wrong with the world but you can't put your finger on it.. Man hunt under way.. Heathrow airport.. Arabic writing.. He's a computer hacker..

on the computer screen that was flashing through new stories of bad things happening in the world the screen is "hacked"

wake up, Neo...

this wakes him up, and he looks at the screen it starts typing t.. h.. (neo is like what? as he takes off his headphones he feel asleep in)

The Matrix has you...

Follow the White Rabbit...

Knock, Knock, Neo.

(and then the door knocks twice.. A guy coming to do a hacking deal.. He has the info on mini disks in hollowed bibles, trades a couple thousand $ for it. Computer screen blank now. )

Troy: you're my savior man, my own personal Jesus christ.
Neo: you get caught using that..
Troy: yea I know this never happened. You don't exist.. Something wrong man, you alright? you look a little whiter than usual.
Neo: My computer.. huh.. you ever have that feeling where, you're not sure if you are awake or still dreaming?
Troy: mm, all the time it's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly. You know it sounds to me like you just need to unplug man.. Get some r and r? What do you think digore? should we take him with us? (definitely)
Neo: I can't I have uh work tomorrow.. (Stares at girls arm.. white rabbit tattoo..) Yea... Sure... I'll go..

Of course then he's at the club talking to Trinity.. And then he wakes up AGAIN in his bed..
the lines like you need to unplug man were synchronistic.. the people saying them didn't know what it meant.. but all of it has meaning to drive neo down the rabbit hole. the girls white rabbit tattoo was Neos Oh damn that felt weird moment.. Guess Im' going down this path..

So that's what I think about white rabbits and rabbit holes and synchronicity..

and

what are we doing here?

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join