It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Dude.. Just saying the things ramping up last time I would be about a month out to having to look over my shoulder.
I'm not planning on going anywhere. Just I say my thoughts now so later people can see them and it will mean more the things that happen.

yea?

gawd that sounded dark.. Just I don't know what to expect anymore.

that's all.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I said basically the same thing when I told you I use ATS as sort of notebook. Share my thoughts, in case my body is found under suicidal, but weird circumstances.

You are much cuter and it's therefore impossible for you to make a darker statement than me.
If writing in the corner of the internet where the trump fans and tinfoil hat-ers go makes you a target..? I doubt it. But of course I do not know what you do in your real life.

Things would really need to boil up massively. And then I am still unsure how it could be tied to you? Or me? Which is kind of sad. My paranoia feels more like a little child waiting at the window to see if Santa flies by.
I was sooooooo bad, but maybe I get a little present?

edit on 12-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well.. I've been around a lot of people who know a lot of things.
When this got dicey I was staying with someone who could have potentially given me secrets way way way above top secret about nuclear subs sidewinder missiles man made lightning... Navy guns.. IED detectors.. (he was allowed handguns on planes)

He would NEVER do that. In fact no one has ever fed me info that would be breaking any promises. I wouldn't allow it anyway..

the craziest thing he's ever told me? "The most corruption I've seen in government is when it's near te end of the fiscal year they will spend as much money as possible, so that next years budget doesn't get cut."

I started one day to mention one of my Army stories, no secrets involved as far as classified documents, just hearsay from commanders.. And he stopped me cold.. DO NOT tell me.

I was super smart when I was young and all of my friends are in NSA or CIA or engineers..

There was that.. I worked under DHS.. I was in the Army.. Around Psy ops guys.. Psy ops was the big thing I talked about. I had a window into that world. "Winning hearts and minds" takes on a huge meaning when it involves steering the fate of humanity.

And I'm a big picture guy, so that's what happened..

it's not paranoia when I have trouble moving my fingers from nerve damage, with holes in my wrists where the scar tissue grew back but tighter than my skin.. A scar near my heart where the taser drilled into my skin, and one on my right arm.

Somebody wanted to hurt me really bad.. The death threats got a lot of people on ATS banned but that was only part of my woes.

I'm nothing special.. But I have molded my thought patterns to be really good at figuring things out.

I am bound to certain secrets until the end of 2018, but I have evaluated why I had to keep those secrets and found it to be sound, so I see no reason to ever talk about that.

I'm just a loving good guy, and apparently that is dangerous to people in control.
That is a gross situation.

I'd love to have a little girl someday and I won't let her grow up in a world that isn't moving in the right direction.
that biological clock is ticking of course. May not happen. Still the Urge to do better remains.

The Oath I swore in the Army is something near and dear to my heart.
It's wholly compatible to my philosophy on how I act in this society.

"I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

There is no duration defined in the Oath itself.

linky
edit on 12-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

And if it would turn out you were used like a lab rat? From officers appointed over you.

I just doubt hierarchical structures in general. That can't be the only way. Especially since they're all guilty of abusing their power. And we would be too in their position. What is the worth of an oath in a world of corruption and lies?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Now you're just freaking me out on purpose. Don't you? Ts, ts, ts guys always playing....

But imagine the stupid faces we'd make, if

One day dust starts to rain from the moon. It takes on a weird smokey green shimmer and it opens to reveal a city floating in the sky. So ancient and with a layer of environment adjusting "crust" we thought it was a myth and rock. Look at the Olymp.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And if it would turn out you were used like a lab rat? From officers appointed over you.

I just doubt hierarchical structures in general. That can't be the only way. Especially since they're all guilty of abusing their power. And we would be too in their position. What is the worth of an oath in a world of corruption and lies?

the oath is first to the institution that says "ALL men(women) are created equal"

the officer part, since you are not in the Army you wouldn't know but it is your duty to disobey orders that are not legal.

It's quite perfect if I do say so myself.

enemies foreign or domestic..
your duty to disobey... in order to fight enemies foreign or domestic..

Like I said it fits my life time philosophy.

And I don't have to follow any orders now... But I am fighting.

I learned a LOT.

I don't recommend anyone join the armed forces. I am opposed as far as.. Well, in agreement with your feelings... It's just I do my life my way and it doesn't have to be understood by anyone else.

I risk my life to protect against corruption and lies.

AND if you don't like hierarchy then you don't get to have a body.. Cause guess what? You're the executive branch in a government with trillions of people.. And there are even party's. One party is gut bacteria.. You can decide to veto them or not.. But you are running the show.. Without that type of organization you could not live.

there are organizations called organs that only are there to serve the higher power.. All those cells bought into the human body system. Or they could go back to waring tribes..

Society is just the next body..

Not to freak anyone out.

Joe Rogan has your same feelings, and he expresses it all the time.. "There should not be a president" he says.. It's goofy.. How can one guy decide for 350,000,000??
He never figures out an alternative, besides "let's all just be cool people.. If everyone is cool we don't need laws or cops or government."
but he never says how do you make EVERYONE cool..

Every human system ever has had hierarchy.. Even as simple as the dude who has a kid teaches his kid...

BUT shouldn't the kid jsut be equal??

well, no there is a hierarchy.. He doesn't know enough yet.. He might eat lead paint, so we are going to make the dad his guardian.. He knows what kills babies so he will keep the baby away..

anyway..
edit on 12-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

That's why Santa(stolen from Budai) started cramping the style of the awakened... coming across two immortals in a life giving union of the Yab-Yum and tearing them appart in the coitus of all becoming... stamping their way through land after land pulling them apart burning all of the texts and crucifying them from the tree of immortality to the tree of a life split... the solitary awakend crucified on it those two so welded and melded together pulled up and made "coptic" a two for one hanging sale in a cheap 5 and dime called subjugation instead of freedom. Those unseen yank in a nice Krampus like fashion to set all right again. The changeling but is in fact unchanible and adaptible to all things because they are half born out of all things.

Splitting the mind into one of Venus and then one of Abraham for the second half of the play... Kali knows the score when it becomes shake and bake and Vishnu helped. The devine union is nothing to balk at or squawk at...

something missing? Yes the original energy from you torn asunder by those knowing yet claiming ignorance demanding duality and rule over all that was once one... making them worlds apart women ahhh love Venus, while Men arrrg Mars of hate and war.

GTFO and find balance your half inside and she finds you inside and they both become one in a manifestation that none can separate trying to continue such a thing? The entire world will be torn asunder in the same fashion... and who wins? That that were never lost to begin with.

edit on 12-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: addition

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Sport Billy waves hello from on high or is that Mons Olympus? Been quite awhile but talk about tomb radiers with some divine tittaes twaying in te wend as the grinder rends the blood to fall uside down in formation from your otters ground of mental creation to birth your conception... can the world do better? Yes we can! echo echo echo in the hollow walls that can't talk but my eyes walk them like the halls of a feeble minded blind wrapped up like a douce... is that why they call them lil sh!ts? hmmm pamper them anyway.

Edit to add: My son was already picked up from an alien vehicle from my right nut(takes one to know one right?) in that devils triangle craft called the yoni. As all faces have fallen off into such a perfect lil clone clipped off of me? He got the hell she scorned me with... as my preggers ass carried him for 18 years... re-youtube videos posted in previous pages... better re-iteration in my humble opinion. We do just a little better each time, unless theres some doctor playing his fiddle on their; Hey! diddle diddle. Then lost in space... with some other robbie.

Ai? Naw man she's pissed... line up for some ice pirate action male or female drone or pilot? Who cares we'll call Pontious and blame it on the big bad boogie man and John strikes tra-volta(electrifying!) to traverse form as all unforms and unbakes that cake blowing out 1000 points of light or flashbulbs in hi baby you're the star of the show now that your daddy's 7 minutes in heaven groping in the dark are up.

Why do ladies like salad? Toss it and you'll find out.

edit on 12-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: unlike gawd I gave one

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Never said I wasn't lame.

But yes, it is the burden of anyone and everyone who has ever invented anything to consider whether their creation will cause more harm than good. Its a responsibility to both creating and using tools that most would rather not speak or think about. And despite claims otherwise, we still don't fully understand the full inner workings of even common, everyday devices. Something like a transistor can be used without us fully understanding how it works.

Arguably, it is the most natural path of exploration, learning, and science. We come upon an unexplored realm, device, or invention and then work to expand our understanding so that we can extrapolate the behavior into other arenas. I would argue that this is the case for anything at its inception stage, and long into application.

Given that one of my areas of work is AI, I really do feel technology like that must be carefully considered. Plenty don't agree, which is why I see it as more of a personal burden. Its going to happen whether or not I am personally involved, so it becomes a question about participation.

Unequivocally stating what is or is not possible has always struck me as a bit presumptuous. I think we can learn from our past on that one, but perhaps its repetition implies it is something that will continue until the end of our species.

As for time manipulation, I believe it is something we all do all the time. In the context of what I have already posted, time would be an inherent, relativistic property of matter and space. Change the latter, and you can manipulate the former.

If there is a timeless realm linked to the time-filled realm, that would necessitate the existence of a perspective where time is not a linear motion. Within the relativistic system though, it may not be possible outside of its "onward" direction anymore than it is possible to change the flow of water by swimming against the current.

So, inexorably onward (
), we mundanely interact with these systems as talked about above, but also through everything from quantum mechanics, CERN, GR, to lasers.

Systems have also been explored with a "spiritual" bent, beginning quite a long time ago. I strongly hold the opinion, however, that generalized schools of thought can only point in a direction and can not actually travel there without walking. In part, this is just a commonly accepted notion. Talking, or thinking, about moving our arm does nothing until we actually use the right neurological paths to move the arm. The actual distinction is difficult for us to observe beyond the fact that one moves the arm and the other does not.

However, I think there is also an objective component in the location and parameters in time and space. Much like Earth's moon does not orbit Jupiter because of its attributes in space and time. This is another one of those aspects that most will respond with a "duh," but it might have deeper implications in this topic than simply being self-evident.

If we span across such disparate systems, its relatively easy to conclude that observing and exploring it requires the motivation and ability to be able to perceive each system as they are, perceive how each system itself "views" things, and perceive how they might all work together to create what we see as "ourselves."

The moon "sees" things differently than the Earth, even though there are obvious commonalities. In much the same way, our bodies are made up of a massively diverse ecosystem from the brain to the heart to the lungs to even little bacteria living around our eyes.

Normally, we view all of this solely from one perspective rather than different parts of the same whole. Beyond that, we tend to view things not as they actually are, but how we think they should be. It becomes immensely easy to then define everything around us and within us as we think they are, rather than what and how they exist outside of our perception. It seems obvious to some, or a meaningless distinction to others, but experientially, they are oceans apart.

To start, we can begin by assimilating these different perspectives in our own body. Many practices move in this direction, but few (if any?) explicitly state where that road is .ed. In a breathing exercise, most have the inclination to think about the breathing and the resulting relaxation confirms this. But, in the context of these posts, thinking about our breathing makes no more sense than breathing about our thinking. Its not "bad," but when attempting to truly recognize each part in the whole as well as its unique perspective, it can be as counteractive as attempting to explain someone else's thoughts, actions, and being by assuming they are exactly the same as us in every facet. That filter not only gives inaccurate perceptions, it frequently ends up feeding itself.

This process of recognizing and integrating independent pieces into a cohesive whole can then be carried out throughout other aspects of our being. At a certain point, these become more easily located once we build the habit of primarily perceiving things as they are. The mind still influences the results, but in one approach we essentially are only exploring our mind and in the other, we are exploring how the mind perceives things that exist independently.

As this process continues, there is a tendency to notice that there are parts of who we are that were previously background noise (at best). Like a rock in our shoe that doesn't "exist" until we step on it. In much the same way as the idea of thinking about moving an arm versus actually moving it, we have to learn how to actually use these newly perceived pieces of what was always there. Like an arm twitch, or even a muscle spasm, we can use them inadvertently at some point as well.

We can also use transients to achieve actions that may not be accessible with other tools. This can be done in a plethora of ways, but manipulating our perception is probably the easiest to describe. Once a nice, constant "picture" of "what is" is achieved, this object can be instantaneously collapsed to achieve a burst that can be directed at will. The continuity of our perception quickly rebuilds it afterwards. It might be easy to think about this as some sort of guided magic missile, but in this context, it is more aptly described as something that can enable us to do anything from more easily break out of a habit to making a profound life change. Whatever neurological pathways we guide it will serve as a foundation to be built upon over time.

Similarly, we can add weight to certain probabilities beyond others. This can even be done solely by adding energy to one over another (I.e. working towards a goal). As I think I've mentioned before, I like to visualize the overall process of "happening" as a frayed thread being pulled through the eye of a needle. The frayed ends represent possibilities that are linked to the past and present, but their exact location in the thread has yet to be determined. As the thread is pulled through, it slowly combines possibilities to probabilities to certainties and when it comes out the other end (giggle), it is the consistent construct of the past. I see all of these threads coming together to create the tapestry that we call life and reality, I'm just not convinced we are particularly good at weaving (yet).

That about covers the basics

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

That's nice. Certainly better than "god the simulator did it".

If there's a timeless realm and a time realm and they're interlacing wouldn't there be swirls instead of arrows in this or that direction? Time whirls? Swirls? In this context?

I also doubt the past is certain.

There's a theory I love to entertain very much:
Religion is the history of alien contact. Partially and with the very basic use of alien=strange.
Our mind is in my opinion the proof god exists. With god after the latest upgrade, a being which can't be compared to anything else, outside of time and space, with access to knowledge.

I also love the thought of a black knight satellite with AI sent back through time from our future selves, because at some point they will (have had) realised we wrote all of our own religion and the thing is totally human origin. Capable of telepathic communication, "hacking" our stuff, ... All of it basically we are thinking of will (have been) invented.

That's why I left the cliffhanger with "...doubt the past is certain." Future might be more solid than the past. Especially if there is interaction.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Looks interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

yea interesting. Like super creepy.. but interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Inventive woo... do not put metal in the microwave, but the inside of many microwaves are made of metal. Why cant we get some of that to put inside a microwave to cook with plastic sucks.

edit on 13-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: tobacco bits all under the keys

Edit to add I just noticed the wrist watch, the computer clock, and wall clock all dislay three different times... not looking back for a fourth... at least not right now.

edit on 13-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

oh my...

They are generated by a device called a magnetron, and they pulse back and forth rapidly inside an oven at a carefully calibrated frequency. Microwaves bounce off the oven’s interior metal walls, pass through paper, glass, and plastic, but they get absorbed by food — more specifically, by the food’s water content. This absorption makes the molecules oscillate back and forth, creating heat and cooking the food from the inside out, the outside in, or uniformly, depending on where the water lies.

A metal object placed inside the oven deflects these waves away from the food, Ross explains. It sends them jumping around erratically, possibly damaging the interior of the oven. In fact, metal is so good at reflecting this radiation that the window built into the front of microwave ovens contains a fine metallic mesh you can see through, but from which microwaves cannot escape (light comes in small enough wavelengths to slip through, but not microwaves, which measure around 12 centimeters).

MIT

Do you not use ceramics?

I don't eat out of plastic ever.. yuck..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I read that Russia banned microwaves, interference with some technology is my best guess if true. Some people use old discarded ones to make welders out of them.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Well that must be a wild rumor..

and of course Russians have cell phones. (big ass microwave towers)

On a funny side note my uncle made a microwave randomly one day haha..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Formation comes from somewhere, the wavelengths ripling out... not just from all all life but matter in the form of energy like a sponge it can be absorbed, also like a sponge it can go round and round... in a circular motion to be (w)rung out... all things concidered such a thing is infinite.

cutting all of that off finds the source in all arising as the sponge... it being w(rung) out is the climb, too much absorbing and it becomes weighed down.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
It is a DaVinci sort of thing, underpainting... hidden codes and meanings under layers of paint.

Salut!

I like the whole "hiding in plain sight" ethos, I am finding that pictorially I can express things that I find hard to in words. Of course the nature of that, both in terms of execution and appreciation, renders it totally subjective, and you have much less control of the reader than you do with words. For example, you see a trinity of women and a mad man. I painted,the Mother (of the Gods), her son (Green Man) and daughter (Green Woman), and a man gathering the fruits of those gods. All the plants, flowers and creatures are manifestations of the trinity by other names. I don't think the man is mad, though I would expect, transposed to a city he might appear to be. Castration is just a metaphor for harvest, additionally it is a means of suspending development, or of preventing generation, and the further humanity has devolved, there is it's punitive, aesthetic and tortorous uses. I see a lot when I look at it, it's pretty but darkness reigns.

I really did enjoy your take on it though, it adds to and enhances my own. Ta very much

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
Joe Rogan has your same feelings, and he expresses it all the time.. "There should not be a president" he says.. It's goofy.. How can one guy decide for 350,000,000??
He never figures out an alternative, besides "let's all just be cool people.. If everyone is cool we don't need laws or cops or government."
but he never says how do you make EVERYONE cool..

Every human system ever has had hierarchy.. Even as simple as the dude who has a kid teaches his kid...

BUT shouldn't the kid jsut be equal??

well, no there is a hierarchy.. He doesn't know enough yet.. He might eat lead paint, so we are going to make the dad his guardian.. He knows what kills babies so he will keep the baby away..

anyway..

I agree hierarchy is a natural phenomenon, and it is a highly effective survival mechanism. Hierarchy is not the problem, social stratification is. Social stratification is unnecessary and causes suffering. Hierarchy alone does not. Poorly governed, mismanaged and corrupt hierarchies formed around social stratification do cause suffering but that is not the fault of hierarchy but the fault of the ignorance and restrictions placed upon "citizenry" in order to prevent them from developing the skills necessary to effectively lead and therefore, through the training of natural leadership traits, challenge the false hierarchy based upon the purchase of "might". I still agree that it is a natural phenomenon, competitive survival, one group seeking by any means the top of the survival heap but it is also one that fundamentally is driving us to extinction, and that one little group will perhaps be all that is left on a devastated planet. I have every confidence that that little group is waking up and realising that they don't want to be responsible for that, and that that is no prize, and that there is no human victory in succumbing the that nature. But it is a bloody tangled web that has been woven to get to that point, the covering of tracts, the disinformation...century after century...even if, slowly but surely, we're all coming around to the one side.

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join