It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Mind all over hill and dale is the opposite think a sun can fit through the eye of a needle? If you inhale the entire universe and shrink down to the size of an electron? Pretty easy to exhale on the other side. Like dolhins blanket stitching across the ocean in timed breaths. Seeing they are rapey? No peace quilt for those sob's of course that's sea world for you... the also murder each other the bottle nosed sort. Not all dolphins have that behavior mind you just those trying to apex their way as top dolphin the same way humans did raping and eating and pillaging their way through the others branch after branch... of course that is still prelevant in the species the closer the eyes are together the more sociopathic and narrow minded as all predators go in pack and hive mentality why the pack and hive? The swarm together in hierarchies of dominance and saing there is an unseen god or goddess somewhere in that hive mind? That will give them all the royal jelly the can manage like soma? Then the frenzy or swarm like a drug.

Natural evolution many would say, but it occurs in unawareness and programming triggering the sting of the swarm after one strikes first.

Of course political spectrum same difference, one looking for that oh so pure elemental honey... and the other saying life and let live hone is life itself in the entire conglomerate of living... there are a lot of human drives to appreciate that do not require such a narrow focus... they wouldn't but taboo cultural and societial norms; someone no matter what religion cloistered and told sex is bad or naughty has a highly likely twisted or distorted point of view of a natural act. Like a beast waiting to be let out of it's cage hungry, or feeds and devours what it craves in secret and if the betray their pack or hive mind? Then they turn on them and it's a wha? a who? Yeah I dunno you. Turning that ingrained shame against them.

Lots of dumb uneducated nonsense like that abnormal to the real world standard... in the light in the shadow, can't have one without the other hand in hand inseparable. So swallow the light of the entire universe into the darkness and the light will not seem to go anywhere to large to fathom so instant through the head of the pin and right back out. Filtering can occur and does occur in such a thing... sifting through the ashes forgetting the ashes have value... soda ash, lost technology to the compartmentalized or tucked away in a library or an art department some game the average would call nerdy.

The eyes so deep an infinite pool and yet so much shallow pings a depth that does not reach past one's nose. Lie too me baby because I'll never get it an other way... nod and shale my head smile and say I'll just have a salad.

That's time travel you know how many people are totally outdated needing upgrades? Time travel happens all the time unless someone is closed minded to the open source all around us. There's a place in the US called Mrytle Beach S.C. that lace is more of a time vortex than Sedona Arizona... where all fads go to never die. Sort of like Portland Oregon where no one has to grow up because they were always guided to be who they are a unique individual yet eole trying to stay hip, and cool, and rad won't make it. Self to changible inconsistent a variable waiting to a direction air headed any which way the wind blows through it.

You know that spot on a hard drive when defragmenting it? Can't read or write over it? I am that damned little spot a fixed point in time and space but which one? Anyone at the core of things has to shake it's dust off after awhile... like the moon how about it giving a little shiver and death star says peek yah later... who is gonna feel that ripple? Depends on who senses it coming and swallows it all whole through the head of the pin and right back.

Easy time travel, go do something you loved and lay down as a child, never lay it down? Then congratulations you may be a fixed point unchangible immutible to the being you always have been despite any of the energy or form that desires you to be changible and wandering around which way did the hive go george which way did the hive go? Being someone that tries to make life an artform in it's entirity it is extremely difficult and draining a task to be smack dab in the middle or the road that leads to nowhere'sville everywhere you look... closed minded and closed source to clones. Grommets, ankle biters, it's that wall that fixed point that makes the spinning of the cosmic record go duh du duh du da da duh. each spot an individual saying I am me and will not be written or over written by your absolute stupidity chasing a mind: something no one has ever possessed.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

My woo story. It was and I was the squirrel. Always used the metaphor donkey and carrot, because I was so stubborn. But I like the nutty aspect too.

What changed is the lack of pursuing something. The compass needle is spinning. The ship is lost on the sea of uncertainty. The astronaut lost his cable to the space station and drifted away.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Did you see the awesome thread about dolphins getting high on blowies? here they are still adorable.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

My woo story. It was and I was the squirrel. Always used the metaphor donkey and carrot, because I was so stubborn. But I like the nutty aspect too.

What changed is the lack of pursuing something. The compass needle is spinning. The ship is lost on the sea of uncertainty. The astronaut lost his cable to the space station and drifted away.

figures

her spinning arrow in her dream is the white dudes compass by the way. Complete with woo and spirits and even squirrels..
She was lost. Trying to find her path. She sees a ship..

I thought it was quite fitting.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Consciousness can flow through them too but if you wake up feeling subhuman on a frat house floor? Hair of the dog won't drown that walk of shame. Some damned places trying to make that nonsense legal and have... like oh no date or gang rape is rite of passage buck up, as some old geezer smacks his dead meat around at the video saying wake up damn it trying to relive his life in those "glory" days.

Sophmoric once getting past the middle school tripe same trope.

Weird what a bit of energy surveilance will do... but about that door it opens both ways but there is a polarity lock. Keeps out all of those nasty lil critters pretending to be instead of actually are.

Thats populism for you...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I have no clue what you are saying. Here it is 01:19. I am "challenged".

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

...and it sailed right past her. She was thinking about firing a flare. But just didn't. And now has to deal with the circumstances she lives in. A strange jungle island.

....your turn.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

A flare wouldn't have helped maybe even hurt and once she realizes she's on the island she's kind of on her own, save a few friends no doubt, and a question. What is it?

ehh?

LOST

It's Woo central. So many people will never understand it in even 1/4 of it's true glory.
This part is what I would call relevant to our current conversation.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

(Wow that was spooky.)

It was driving them insane. Cracking sounds like someone walking up old wooden stairs, while they lay on the palm leafs they had gathered under the miraculous wondrous unknown night sky. This far away from all civilisations it looked crowded and it was much easier to imagine life.
A different interpretation of life. Not just an aspect.
What is it? Was in this case nothing less than questioning life.

I'm so sorry. Can't watch.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm so sorry. Can't watch.

I like your story. In fact you are writing the story of LOST.. Which is just perfection.. Well of course that is the story because that is the story.

Too bad you can't watch I placed those videos as perfect timed signposts for you.

they may lose their meaning over time.

Do you write ? Because down here on the island we could use a better story. I like your style.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That's so funny, I was thinking something very similiar "the story is the story, because it is the story". For different reasons, while writing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's so funny, I was thinking something very similiar "the story is the story, because it is the story". For different reasons, while writing.

whos reading
whos mind,
or is woos mind
the mind we share
because we both went
there?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hear hear. (For some reason I always imagine druids and tribe "kings" saying something similar to express support for the other council members statement.)
It's certain the woo is in the mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

hear hear!

haha you're funny.

I was doing random research as usual and I found some quotes from this American Author, Alvin Toffler.

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

You've got to think about big things while you're doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.

Like Bam.. That's exactly what I've been trying to do all along. It's why I have great hope for the future. The tide of information flow is turning.
I'm just a small piece, but I looked at the big picture so I know how to fit in. The last bit is why you say "I don't like secrets"

Serdgiam has a list of threads in his post history that is along a similar vein. And between those threads and his energy level, he had me thinking well nevermind.. A Mole basically.. A honeypot.. But I got over it.. lol. Interesting ideas in there.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Is it safe to say the woo is really all in the mind?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Is it safe to say the woo is really all in the mind?

nope.

unless you are of the opinion it's all in the mind.

woo to me is more like:

Yoda: "my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it. Makes it grow. It's energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. you must feel the force around you, between you and me, the tree, the rock. Everywhere, even between land and ship" *points to luke ship in the water. It's the connection between it and the land Yoda uses..

Luke "I don't believe it."
Yoda: "That is why you fail"

I have a light hunch that dark energy is the force. See if dark energy and matter have the same or similar structures as our world.. Then we could be living in a mirror realm and just can't see the other side.. It's a bit up in the air for now.. And of course dark matter and anti matter are not to be confused. Lol..

Multiple Shamans I have read about have said the same thing as yoda.. That we are luminous eggs, and between all things we are connected. They would supposedly use this to play a game with each other where they would throw a stick and then move it with their "force" and the person looking never finds it until it's just right there all over again..

It's happened to me with items in my house, I would be cognitive dissonance man if I didn't believe it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I've got some woo haha.. Ozzy doggy is here with me alone he's on the couch downstairs, haha. I went down to grab a drink and dude is watching TV.. WTF?! hahaha

The TV was off before. Did he do that # on purpose. He has the remote..

left it on just in case he did do it on purpose.
lmao.

went back down after I heard banging downstairs dog was scared. The TV was back off. weird energy in the house gave me brain shivers. checked the clock it was 11:11.. Now my 11:11 synchros stopped some time ago. They were the most intense back then. Now the type now is more like it's driven by my own psychic.. the 11:11 is like direct message and it hits me so that I'm usually in awe and the shivers go down my spine.. Those are one off comms.. It's always one specific thing.. With my other version the psychic ones it's like revving an engine, and then shifting gears and going on a journey..

so yea lol..

just happened again. that was like knocking.. the weird vibe is not in my room. I think that's why I am so safe these days. My energy build up safe place. haha.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Sh# man! Are you a nerd like me??!!!!

I figured out twin primes with proof 8 years ago. I told this "pilot" about that and fusion. On the walk home I saw the BBT thingy.

I think that they want to keep us dumb. So I am thankful for the online classes. I am going to sign up for some this year and see what happens!!

Your brother in arms...

-TEOT

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sh# man! Are you a nerd like me??!!!!

I figured out twin primes with proof 8 years ago. I told this "pilot" about that and fusion. On the walk home I saw the BBT thingy.

I think that they want to keep us dumb. So I am thankful for the online classes. I am going to sign up for some this year and see what happens!!

Your brother in arms...

-TEOT

we understand the same picture of the world it seems. But I lost my nerdy some time ago.. was A+ certified.. Had my radio license when I had just turned 12.. I was smart enough for the world to be insanely painful shall we say. Tried to dumb myself down to feel better.

then as I've said in the past I had my energy up the spine moment that blew my energy from me being a body to me feeling what the rest of me feels like so that's when my thought patterns turned more spider web and less train track. That led to my Black Triangle..

I'm seeing that I still have the nerdy interest like I used to but I have to feed it again. It's lost a lot of weight.

thx for the post brother.

Desmond is like me.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Jebus, so far behind on the thread!

Don't leave us! We love you being here because you make our lives better!

Not trying to be over dramatic or anything but you are appreciated!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join