It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

But you believe in a secret human club calling the shots? Are some countries being sold out for behavioural studies from their gouvernments?
Like DDR one huge social psychological laboratory?

Good part in being an annoying pain in the ... is one forces people to sharpen their profile. As long as we keep it with a

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But you believe in a secret human club calling the shots?

I'm not sure the question is effective, honestly.

But, basically, yes. Though Im not fond of the term "secret," nor do I think its a single group outside of the unifying narrative of being rulers and influencers. I see it as an evolution of, say, a group of kings and queens meeting hundreds of years ago to determine how best to placate the serfs as a unified front. They all may have different ideas and approaches, but the areas of commonality dictate a sort of cohesion. And these tactics, if proven effective, will frequently be adopted in locales that do not have a direct connection to the initial group.

For instance, I know the Illuminati influences many arenas due to direct experience. I expect that to be dismissed, of course, but its relevant to my perspective.

In this specific conversation though, its a combination of everything from marketing teams, political organizations, PR firms, military, media, etc. coupled with the innate, emergent behavior of our species. They are not all working in unison, necessarily, but I do believe the effects of each on the population interact strongly to produce the end result and that some of them are aware of this and take it into account in order to increase efficacy. In the pursuit of increasing efficacy, they are also highly likely to employ the same techniques with application specific parameters. Given that, as far as the general population is concerned, it might as well be a single group in many respects. Kind of like if three people punch you in the face as hard as they can, one right after the other. Yeah, it was three distinct people, but as far as our face is concerned.. that doesn't really matter!

ETA : and yeah, you are a total PITA
That doesn't change the fact that you are one of my favorite posters on this board or any other. With me, getting replies at all should imply copious amounts of

Now I'm off to finish up my board game
The alpha prime headphones are done and freaking incredible. Ill probably never be done tuning them though..
edit on 31-1-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Being "in the club" could be as easy as a handshake.. It's not so movie like the way it seems to work..

It's more like natural human tendencies to side with those like you.

And it creates groups.

If anyone denies that they don't understand human psychology.

BUT...

Things are changing. And the groups in power will try to hold power, but it will be obvious soon enough that people like me can give you better secrets to the universe than a group based on a pyramid scheme can.

We just don't know the aftermath yet.

If this was happening in a power vacuum any new age yoga dude would step up and create another failed state. So good that this is taking place in a structure with pretty good rules set in place.

edit on 31-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wish I could say get out of my head, but...
I enjoy the company way too much.

among other thigns, "plants talk to plants" and the response was extremely familyir but it didn't hit me until today.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well, say you're a paid actor and not oh a public socio/psycho path just making crap up? So youre in this role and hey it is you're this burly hard fighting hard loving whatchamacalit... and then you are off to the next role, where you have to be a skip to tha loo my darling in a pisser of a romance... but also underneath all of that you are also you... a real you that few rarely would ever se or know... number one working and then number two being someone else while doing it, and then back to the same dredel dredel dredel this self is made of clay.

Everything shaped molded and poured as if it were concrete and yet it is just flowing enegy ideas and all one has to do is watch what is arising and flying by passing moment to moment like a buffet with legs and you grab it and create with this skill that skill and become consumed by it until that energy passes and poof artist not consumer but also consumer... how could anyone not be?

But playing so many fantasy roles but all have life and you yet to do but it isn't poured like hard concrete and the reason being?

You take the subject in hand the character in hand just virtually, and spin it... by letting go. Observing it arise and pass in experience all of these characters. All these troops of selves I used toos I once was... all past tense like a ghost... well still are what has happened? Time, role change, costume change blah blah blah but there is no total mass. but there tries to be... just one role one self but there can never be... and yet it is.

Grasping that ah ha moment as you said? TOTALLY short sighted once faceted one sided, spin it another side, spin it again, another side, spin it again hey it's starting to box in... soon it solidifies and becomes a jewel of wisdom on its own but it didnt come from you so why pee on it? It came from the world and observing it itself. So spin relativity spin all topics... because as soon as you latch to an I am? You are far from it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Reverbs

There is always a rational explanation, but that rationality is something that shifts and changes over time.

Well, my friend I have seen judging things emotionally or "rationally" loses the balance of logic. Ration(emotion) and logic coming together in balance is what leads to: Reason. Otherwise all else unreasonible... if someone cannot be reasoned with? They are said to be irrational; because when you ask them how they logically arrived at their conclusion? it will sound illogical... or insane.

That's the round and round...

when someone can manage to get a grip on both their emotion, and their logic in balance and harmony? Sanity or actual reason results. but when asked what is unreasonible? Nothing! As all of it is taken into account and still spinning... as long as one still has awareness? No matter the form... it may arise in? it remains attached? Well imagine a rock having awareness but it's energy cannot flow through... that's a statis of hell especially if one is aware they are a rock, yay this sexy lady came and sat on my rock face... i hope that continues. Ouch some fool hit me with a pickaxe there's no mineral worth keeping in here... but i did feel a little freer...

Not attached? matter and energy are not limited and in nature such a thing has unlimited combinations and in human monkey buusiness? The same... the difference time? It is a space inwhich an awareness has to witness what is occuring... a witness doesn't sit as judge playing god to condemn or free. I was just there and there was this that and the other thats what i saw. Not left bound to human drama... I was a flower and there was this bee or bird and I bloomed and the pollen and good luck my sperm find another flower. How are we not a part of this? We are... we have just imprisioned ourselves in the damned rock we call HUMAN.

All and yet nothing, nothing and yet something... a witness to simply being. Now this, now that... ever flowing matter and energy in a harmony arising and passing and the time and distance? meh it is what it is. working against that natural order though? Is swimming up stream and well we all know what happens when salmon hit their promised land if it isn't that grizzly. a bar on the weekend mirrors the salmon pretty good... if one were to pick it apart and examine it, we are out here in the sea hey bebe lets swim back to my place oh no breaker breaker 1-9 turkey on our tail come back please walk the white line sir... thats what you get for feeding the bears right? Those passing by ha ha beta and go in their shallow pool and drown. But it's the experience...

No matter what occurs good or bad how long or short it may last... when awareness is the end result? It was an experience. What kind? Well if that interested go live it... I'm onto other things. They should make an attraction called the Jesus Christ experience as a live action play like a haunted house production... go pretend you are a baby in a manger, these three dudes show up, all the way to getting to hang on the cross and go wah wah wah and then Trump jumps out grabs you by the ____ and says quit whinning and get to winning. Congratulations your Christain path is over now go be something else... youre boring us... in Buddhism there is that... still there until you are the rock and when the buddha shows up? kill it because once equal buddha becomes worthless and yet the same could be said for all knowledge becoming a part of life and not just a concideration as a part of it... your not separate from it nor ever could be except in that I AM nonesense.

Now becoming this now becoming that? Always it arises and passes be a witness and when asked state what you have seen otherwise go create and have fun. Fighting over any of this we have created is the ultimate stupidity.

edit on 31-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

hAAVE you lost respect for me?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That would imply I had some... just teasing. Absolutely not, you have to do for you what no one else will do. if you cannot manage what those do for you on your own? Thats what dependence is. if you can thats what independence is... and if someone didn't ever help or give you the tools to have independence but be round and round in dependence? Then of course to grow you need to be around those that help you grow, water the you you want to be... not keep cliping you back in a Banzi! and making your pot only as large as they desire you to be. Independence? You choose all of that...

i'm independent... yet, forced into dependency what depenpendency? Others dependency on me. Do I resent it as those dependent on me resented me? No I have just grown empathy for what I have experienced, compassion for going beyond that experience in ending what plagues others still and patience that hey there's still time they could like I have, and also compassion for those that have experienced what I haven't and I hope they have the patienc with me if it does become an experience... of course those empathetic will say hey i got you while those not don't or won't... even if that is just the sun, earth, moon... the entire all itself... as it is what has allowed life to manifest not us we just perpetuate it... by making more forms of it in various ways.

The joke at the start meant I never even concidered respect for nor against you... you are you, and well thats good enough for me... is it good enough for you?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The contrarian strikes again.

But most people just ignore me. Can someone make a guesstimate what I am doing wrong?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i know you don't like the " Elite "
but the " Elite " like you...

be yourself
then you will be doing nothing wrong

you are after all a Peeple person
edit on 1-2-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Martyring yourself over and over like myself for a cause greater than oneself instead of biting and captializing on it, like all the "elites" following our mangled corpses around from the noble sacrifice are?

It is what it is... it is the principle of the matter, and well when that's what one has? Then of course the principalities and powers are going to follow. How far can this martyr go? Everyone place your bets. Was their death in vain?

Ceasar of the herd which will it be?

or

When up and down ceases there's no falling to such things nor for them.

edit: The right thing never ceases to be the right thing, when the message isn't one of self interest.

edit on 1-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I just find it frustrating and entirely unbearable we life in a state of uncertainty penetrating all alleys of life.
Strawberry Fields. Nothing is real.
🎶

Artists are not doing their jobs anymore. They're stuck on sex and relationships and superficial competition amongst eachother. Sure that were topics in need of discussion back then to recalibrate after the extreme open phase before and the extreme conservative phase before that, but if I look around I see different "taboos" in dire need of being broken now!
Times are changing crazy fast. We face cultural challenges in our interactions unheard of ever before.
Trolls for example. Try to explain to a medieval farmer the concept of trolling.
But those are the real artists. Force you to pick a side. Play on your emotions. Polarise. Add new topics to the discussion.

And something incredible mindfunking weird is going on. There's a clear build up, there's a reason we are here and talking. Something is in the air.

edit on 1-2-2017 by Peeple because: Oops

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I mean just imagine you experience my life. Of course the "illuminati" is real.
But does that explain anything? There are quite a few very different approaches to explain what the illuminati are expected to be from "history lore". Modern ones too. It's all hearsay and interpretation.
A box. But nobody really has a clue what that thing inside is, what it does, what it's made of, where it comes from...

*and I honestly avoid to follow that train of thought further because it makes me knife between my teeth angry.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

After letting it "sink in" I consider myself more a searcher than a martyr.
And it is not entirely unselfish. If I believe in "reincarnation", or a "collective uber-soul, I have to assume I have to suffer the consequences to letting this sh1t happen. And I am tempted to. But who gets to say there is salvation"away from" this world? Looks like we're pretty earthbound to me. Why would they, the phenomenon steer us in a certain way? And that's a relevant question from bacteria making us insane, via "aliens" of whatever nature, to god ltbd/futileenterprises.com &co, why the f*ck are "they" messing with us?
Instead of crying out "what will happen, why not first ask what the hell is happening?

edit on 1-2-2017 by Peeple because: Fix

What if
it's all connected

edit on 1-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hegelian dialectic never gets resolved. We just pull-push in the mosh pit of this-that, either-or, thinking. Instead of growing as a society we sit in retarded juvenile wards of the Big Brother state. Some of us have given up on that thinking. We are marginalized, shoved to the side, left to sock it out in strange corners of the web never letting our true voices vent the outrage and pain. Ginsberg's Howl in electronic forums (he).

Meanwhile, the man still retains control.

Seems like a well thought out plan, no??

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oh. My. God! * falls on her knees kissing your feet weeping!
This is where I currently am

reading it and I love it. Didn't know that. Again: thank you.
If I remember correct I already called you "best clue giver" ever before?

Add: so good.

Oops?
edit on 1-2-2017 by Peeple because: ?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm seriously having literary orgasms, while reading this.

Thank you. You made my day really good with this.

edit on 1-2-2017 by Peeple because: Where is my mind

Magic.

Mind blown...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Okay, now that I feel I understand what you said:

Hegelian dialect gets temporarily resolved. No ones asking for eternal truth in progress. It's more a race of adaption.
The problem I'm having is:
The anecdotal evidence is overwhelming! Sure it's just "anecdotal", but is it really?
One of the things which also make me shiver, like the illuminati club, knife between my teeth, full defence mode:
"The UFO and bodies recovered where parts of one machine" I am paraphrasing and don't remember where I caught that browsing utube and stuff.

Besides that the point is urgency. Why is it important to give it attention and figure it out now?
Wake the f*ck up!
What is the one thing the phenomenon definitely does? It plays with our mind and our emotions. It changes people.
Look around you. Is that normal? In any possible interpretation of the word normal. I challenge you, find one normal.

Do we really want to believe it is planned? With all its implications?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It feels that some of it is planned. But then it gets out of hand with unintended consequences. Then picks up steam. Like the clever little monkeys washing potatoes in the sea to get the sand off then suddenly ALL the monkeys are doing the same! How does that work?

And the same is going on with human beings. But it is the societal forces being conjured into existence from the ether. Nobody has ever really sat down and thought, "Do we really want to do this?" Where "this" is can be any of the mad dahes every single aspect of human life seems to be on. From the doping, to the dope in the white haus, to the dope being grown down the street, to the dope typing this into tubes and pipes of the ether-web.

Not the doom, robots, or Neo's AI singularity he goes on about, or even the merging of man and machine. It is merging consciousness at light speed to the whole globe of human beings that has accelerated! One big old "megamind" floating around in electronic form causing people to do weird sh#!! Like get naked and eat somebody's face. No drugs needs. Just got a touch and taste of megamind and went cuckoo.

Somehow they figured out how to upload politics. And I know this all has to do with a kitten playing piano somehow...

PS - Yeah, you mentioned the "hint dropping" and you are most welcome!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A kitten playing piano?

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join