It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Xtrozero

this is just a question to you and others here .. you know the planet they recently discovered that it is meant to be the same as ours let's picture that one

I'm going to stop you right there. They discovered a planet that is presumably a rocky planet instead of a gaseous one (likely based on mass estimations) and is within a distance of it's parent star that liquid water could exist.

That's about all our current level of technology can tell us. The rest is human imagination.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Marrox

NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope recently discovered an Earth-like planet orbiting a nearby star within the habitable zone of our galaxy. Kepler-186f is approximately 500 light-years from Earth in the Cygnus constellation. The habitable zone, also known as the Goldilocks zone, is the region around a star within which planetary-mass objects with sufficient atmospheric pressure can support liquid water at their surfaces. While it has been estimated that there are at least 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in our Milky Way Galaxy, this particular discovery is labeled the first Earth-sized planet to be found in the habitable zone of another star.

What does this mean?

In addition to Kepler-186f, there are 4 other planets that orbit a nearby star within the Kepler-186f system. What this means is that if the nearby star to this planet is similar to our Sun, then the probability of life on this planet exponentially rises.

“We know of just one planet where life exists – Earth. When we search for life outside our solar system we focus on finding planets with characteristics that mimic that of Earth,” said Elisa Quintana, research scientist at the SETI Institute at NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif., and lead author of the paper published today in the journal Science. “Finding a habitable zone planet comparable to Earth in size is a major step forward.”

So you stop there.. I am not sure what you said which part is our imagination .. that there is life on that planet?

I asked if you think in 7000 years it is possible we get there and we do find life

but I did ask your opinion you said no
answer accepted let's see what others say

edit on 27-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Marrox

Actually I feel sorry for the human kind after I read your answer

maybe we should stop having kids because pretty soon this place will be swallowed by sun with humans nowhere to go

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The idea of hybrids among us is a logical extension of what has been happening all along; taking of sperm, ovas, insemination etc. etc. If these things are true where would the hybrids be intended for? Mars? Maybe, but why not earth? The idea makes sense if they are indeed making hybrids. Jacobs has come in for a lot of flack, sometimes through his own fault, but ad hominem attacks don't resolve the issue. What needs to be focused on is the testimony of his 'patients' not the mistakes he made along the way.
edit on 27-12-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

It was just a "breading" joke.

Understood, but it brings up the idea as to whether aliens could even live among us being evolved on a different planet with totally different environment.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: draknoir2
It was just a "breading" joke.

Understood, but it brings up the idea as to whether aliens could even live among us being evolved on a different planet with totally different environment.

Greys may have difficulty staying here but the fact that they might explains the existence of hybrids; the hybrids become their agents in this world because they can live here. If they can't live here themselves the whole abduction/hybrid scenario begins to make sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

and an unpalatable reality for others...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Greys may have difficulty staying here but the fact that they might explains the existence of hybrids; the hybrids become their agents in this world because they can live here. If they can't live here themselves the whole abduction/hybrid scenario begins to make sense.

I think we use the term hybrid too easily. Making a hybrid from two totally different species such as a bird and cat that share 80% DNA and see where that gets you, now try it with totally different species from different planets with zero like DNA and completely different evolutionary paths...You would have a better chance to hybrid a grape vine and humans.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You would have a better chance to hybrid a grape vine and humans.

You would indeed. Since we already carry plant genes.
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I think we use the term hybrid too easily. Making a hybrid from two totally different species such as a bird and cat that share 80% DNA and see where that gets you, now try it with totally different species from different planets with zero like DNA and completely different evolutionary paths...You would have a better chance to hybrid a grape vine and humans.

Yes that is something I have thought about. But it may not involve cross breeding like horses etc. It may involve gene splicing. Scientists can already do this; inserting genes into the genome. Then again, it may not involve genes at all, it may be psychic. Who knows what kind of gene science they have. Maybe they insert alien genes into the human genome...
edit on 27-12-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes that is something I have thought about. But it may not involve cross breeding like horses etc. It may involve gene splicing. Scientists can already do this; inserting genes into the genome. Then again, it may not involve genes at all, it may be psychic. Who knows what kind of gene science the have.

I agree, but we also reach the point of why. Why would a advance alien race that can do all of this and more want to? Seems like a lot of work around goals that would be obsolete for them with the level of technology they would have, so really little need to do it at all. I think about the time an alien race comes to us they do not need us or our planet for anything that they can do just as easily on their own.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
One could argue that anthropomorphism is an inevitable part of evolution on a planet similar to Earth. Similarly, one could speculate that DNA is a set of rules to organise the body and therefore, could likely be a similar pattern in ecologies similar to ours outside of our own atmosphere.

However, it's the majority of the idiots posting on threads like these with comments such as "yes, they are definitely definitely here, yes this is there agenda for humanity, yes i know about it and therefore i can say i told you so" that degrade and sully the entire topic of speculation on alien life for the rest of us.

I can be on the side of those who believe in the plausibilities of intelligent life on other planets, as I can also be on the side of those who merely point out "believe this # without proving your intelligence or at least admitting whose words you are following"

We must all show some humility if we're to ever have a serious discussion on a thread without it turning into "Tin Foil Hats vs American Flags" grudge match where, predictably, people end up in the "nobody knows for sure" stalemate and resorts to personal attacks.

Back on topic - I think the correct route to forbidden knowledge would be through refusing to blindly accept what the man with the largest bank account (in terms of the industry) are saying. If there is an ET presence assimilated into humanity, it would be way too far gone to ever expect something to be done about it, and should conversely be looked at (in my opinion) as yet another matter of evolution.

A star is born, so it evolves and produces planets which, in turn, evolve and produce life of their own which, in turn, evolves and expands outside its horizons and inevitably encounters foreign life - at this point it is all speculation and it is up to us to decide whether that foreign life, if met, will be met with the realisation that, despite our personal origins being planets apart, we are still however all a part of our star's "plan" (replace 'star' with god, if it makes it easier)
And no, that wasn't new agey, islamathyser "progressive left" metaphor, I simply wanted to posit that perhaps encountering and overcoming/succumbing to/integrating with an ET species is simply part of the evolution of the universe, and we must realise we are a very small part of that.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I wonder why they've waited so long. After all, they've been here for thousands upon thousands of years.

By now, you'd think the hybrids would be in the majority.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

People do not realize that all life on our planet is related whether it is grass, a fish or a grape vine that still has like 50% of our DNA, and that kind of throws a lot of the alien speculations out the window....hehe

hmm turned my word window into a _

edit on 27-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes that is something I have thought about. But it may not involve cross breeding like horses etc. It may involve gene splicing. Scientists can already do this; inserting genes into the genome. Then again, it may not involve genes at all, it may be psychic. Who knows what kind of gene science the have.

I agree, but we also reach the point of why. Why would a advance alien race that can do all of this and more want to? Seems like a lot of work around goals that would be obsolete for them with the level of technology they would have, so really little need to do it at all. I think about the time an alien race comes to us they do not need us or our planet for anything that they can do just as easily on their own.

If these aliens are spirits, as they seem to be (though they seem to be able to have physical bodies when they need them) they would need physical hands and eyes in this world, hence hybrids.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I wonder why they've waited so long. After all, they've been here for thousands upon thousands of years.
By now, you'd think the hybrids would be in the majority.

According to Jacobs they are waiting for 'the change'. Everything will be overturned and a new world will emerge. It is in this new world that they desire power.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

According to Jacobs they are waiting for 'the change'. Everything will be overturned and a new world will emerge. It is in this new world that they desire power.

When you see a bunch of first graders do you desire power? I do not buy it because to be that advance to just get here they would be well beyond anything we could provide them, even fun.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

As long as we have people like Kayne West running for president in 2020, then I'd have to say that the aliens are doing a really poor job.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

People do not realize that all life on our planet is related whether it is grass, a fish or a grape vine that still has like 50% of our DNA, and that kind of throws a lot of the alien speculations out the window....hehe

hmm turned my word window into a _

Disagree. Surely, the only thing that proves is that we are far closer related to things we previously didn't expect to be closely related to?
edit on 27-12-2015 by Resostone because: I can't find it, but my post seems to say "extra DIV" at the end..
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

According to Jacobs they are waiting for 'the change'.

So, he's ripping off Clarke?
Clarke

edit on 12/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join