It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2015 by anotheramethyst because: oops!!! let me try this again

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ConnectDots

they have psychological powers humans don't normally have:

Bummer. Like the Second Foundation.
Now what?

Easy!

a reply to: eriktheawful

if you're more paranoid than me

if you are going to make the hat, be sure to make the matching wallet
(protects ur cards n money from being scanned by govt at airports n checkpoints)

i'm not into metal headgear but i would LOVE to turn my bedroom into a faraday cage. unfortunately though a tinfoil bedroom would probably get me sent to one of those padded rooms instead....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

Nah, was just following Weird Al's advice about Foil:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

they make wallpaper that is foiled lined underneath and it has a wire for grounding. So you could actually do it.

I will see if I can find a link to the site that sells the wallpaper
edit on 25-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Aliens, it's a really nice fantasy, for some.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: artistpoet

The eyes give them away.

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Easy!

oh god that was just too funny
sorry OP I am reading still
edit on 26-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very likely, their original base is in the hollow moon (which rang for hours when NASA crashed a space pod into it). For all we know they have been there for thousands of years or more.

It's like the movie - Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1956), or They Live!

.. only it's not funny and prob serious.

I suspect there is more than one race visiting us with different agendas.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

is in the hollow moon (which rang for hours when NASA crashed a space pod into it).

The moon is what brought Mars' water here. The human story reveals it as: "it rained for 40 days and 40 nights..."
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: because I like to edit.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes, my understanding is that the moon is hollow. Additionally, it is not spinning, it is not a natural object; it was driven here by the reptilians.

There are numerous bases on the dark side of the moon, and in the craters of the moon of the side that we can see.

There is a secret space program. NASA is just for show to keep humans occupied while the real exploration, and trade, takes place.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

they have psychological powers humans don't normally have:

Bummer. Like the Second Foundation.
Now what?

They never anticipated... The Mule.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

Just about as credible as one of your chemtrail threads.

At least your consistent with your conspiracy theories.

A bunch of nonsense with no actual evidence to back the claim.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes, my understanding is that the moon is hollow. Additionally, it is not spinning, it is not a natural object; it was driven here by the reptilians.

Except it isn't hollow and actually does rotate...the GFL told me so.

And they said the reptilians are a hoax.

There are numerous bases on the dark side of the moon, and in the craters of the moon of the side that we can see.

That is another lie...Bashar told me that.

There is a secret space program. NASA is just for show to keep humans occupied while the real exploration, and trade, takes place.

[snipped]
edit on Sat Dec 26 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Here is the biggest one...

The Nazi's are why we never went back to the moon.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was going to read this thread, but there are some big names on here that have very charitably committed to ridiculing it, so I guess it shouldn't be taken seriously.

That was sarcasm by the way.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The concept of skinwalkers would be closer to the truth.

Able to manipulate spacetime, negate inertia.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yep, the usual suspects ridiculing the whole subject, as usual.

Yes, there are aliens abducting human beings. Yes, they are NOT human. Yes, there is obviously an agenda behind. Yes, hybrid beings have been created.

You can question the 'methods' used by some researchers, but you cannot explain the patterns, specialy in times where the internet or cable TV didn't exist. And no, you cannot blame the 'TV and books', generally people isn't that stupid. And no, not every detailed account was obtained using hypnosis techniques.

Multiple abductees at the same time that later will relate the same recollection, people that disappear and cannot be found by hours by relatives, consistent marks and brushes, unexplained pregnacy and subsequent fetus disappearance, UFOs sightings in the vecinities, unexplainable loss of time during driving, walking, etc. As a matter of fact, just months ago I found out that my own father and a friend of him, many years ago, lost several hours after 'deciding' into walk a rural road, bot were unable to explain why they didn't remember a big chunk of the walk.

So yeah, keep the ridiculing, it's certainly constructive...

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Yep, the usual suspects ridiculing the whole subject, as usual.
Some subjects are so ludicrous that they're deserving of ridicule...

Yes, there are aliens abducting human beings. Yes, they are NOT human. Yes, there is obviously an agenda behind. Yes, hybrid beings have been created.
Prove it.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistanceWhy should it be ridiculed? Why would one wish to waste their time? Hardly anyone believes in the reality of this subject, so why not just leave it be?

Is this delusion a significant threat to society?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

You can question the 'methods' used by some researchers,

Not only can you question the 'methods', you can also show how the 'methods' used are entirely worthless.

but you cannot explain the patterns, specialy in times where the internet or cable TV didn't exist.

The 'patterns' are readily explainable since you have 'researchers' using questionable and worthless 'methods' as you pointed out in the first part of your sentence. No need to bring up cable TV.

And no, you cannot blame the 'TV and books', generally people isn't that stupid.

heh...

And no, not every detailed account was obtained using hypnosis techniques.

No, they were obtained using questionable methods.

Here is the thing with hypnosis. At one time hypnosis was accepted by main stream psychology as a legitimate technique for recovering blocked memories. Because of that, Abduction researchers began using hypnosis as well and all the "researchers" were bragging about how many people they hypnotically regressed. Later on when psychology established that hypnosis was entirely useless as a memory recovery technique, the abduction researchers started claiming that some people freely recalled accounts. But the real problem is that it doesn't matter since you don't necessarily need to put someone under hypnosis in order to lead them into remembering something that's false. It really comes down to the researchers questionable techniques in general, as you pointed out. Hypnosis isn't the real issue, its the "researchers".

....and "memories recovered under hypnosis" is absolutely 100% the foundation of every claim made by abduction researchers, which is why abduction research has failed so miserably.

edit on 26-12-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What's the name of the B movie where the main dude finds a box of special sunglasses, put a piar on and can see the Aliens amongst us? I'm curious if anyone knows the current ratio of hubrid/human to date?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join