It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
But there is no evidence, just stories. You see that is the problem of people using the words facts and evidence when the right words would be speculations, hypothesis, stories etc. Show me one evidence of 7 plus alien races outside of a book someone written to make money? Would you agree that at some point we actually need, dare I say it, something physically alien to say aliens are here?

You are confusing evidence with proof. Evidence is everywhere. Abductees stories are evidence. People disagree as to what these stories are evidence for but evidence is neutral; evidence is just the material we have to work with. For one person abductee stories are evidence that the abductees are mentally unbalanced, for another person they are evidence for alien abduction.

I am saying 'what if' because we don't know how reality is made. All kinds of things are possible and the only way to approach this is to see which hypothesis best explains the evidence. We cannot make final judgements by our own limited lights. For example, we cannot say 'They are not here because of the light barrier'. What if they have found a way around it? I am justified in saying 'what if' because there are many reasons to believe they have found a way around this barrier.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I should not have responded the way I did. You have made much more positive impact on ATS than I have and I should not make quick judgement.

Coming back to the points you made, do you not have any more contact with your parents ? They could provide more information on what happened to you.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

I am saying 'what if' because we don't know how reality is made. All kinds of things are possible and the only way to approach this is to see which hypothesis best explains the evidence. We cannot make final judgements by our own limited lights. For example, we cannot say 'They are not here because of the light barrier'. What if they have found a way around it? I am justified in saying 'what if' because there are many reasons to believe they have found a way around this barrier.

Then I'm with you on the what if, cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Resostone

Either way, is that Elton John in your avatar? The answer will probably be no but he's who I think of everytime i see a post from you

Lol it is not Elton John, It is Dr. Strangelove. I use to transport nukes all over the world and when my crew was done for the day and we were waiting on everyone to change and to figure out where we were going to eat/drink we would put this movie on, so it has some historical value for me.

Lets look at this again. The reason a grape vine has 24% the DNA of a human is because all animals, plants, and fungi share an ancestor that lived about 1.6 billion years ago. Every lineage that descended from that progenitor retains parts of its original genome. As we see below the closer a life form is to us the more DNA. That similar DNA is not because there is only XX amount of it and so all life in the universe might have like DNA it is similar because of the lineage only.

So when we talk about hybrids or aliens with common DNA with humans I asked a question of why can a donkey and a horse (two separate species) make a hybrid mule but a cat and a bird can not make a hybrid? The answer is that the common DNA in both species is not enough to allow it to happen.

This is why I said you would have more luck with a grape vine and human hybrid than an alien human hybrid because the alien would have zero common DNA with us. After you said all this was stupid and I'm a fool...hehe You said well what are the chances that it could happen? I would say next to zero, and we only need to look at my chart to see it. At one point what was going to be us and what was going to be Baker's Yeast had 100% common DNA, but we split off from each other very early in the 1.6 billion year timeline and so today we only have 18% common DNA, give it another 500 million years and that will most likely be a much lower percentage.

Here we can see that the yeast and humans have evolved in 1.6 billion years with 82% different DNA even when we are on the same planet with the same progenitor and so when we think about life on a different planet, different environment, different progenitor that started with zero common DNA it is most likely still zero today with whatever billions of years it has evolved.

If the universe was seeded with a common progenitor so that all life started with 100% common DNA then it would still be a very low percentage with no common lineage to maintain the DNA commonality, and even if it was 18% common DNA then we would be talking about basically yeast to human commonality, so no Hybrids...

I hope that answers your question and I do not look so foolish now.

edit on 29-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They aren't really walking among us. The hybrid monsters are at times but most of them live underground. When they need to do their dirty work they surface. You won't find them riding a city bus. They have massive ego's and want to be seen mimicking human form in prominent positions like news anchors, actors, politicians.
edit on 30-12-2015 by rexrazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not so, actually my good sir. It has been said that the greys are a human race from a different reality - one of billions, trillions of parallel realities. And over time their civilization focused only on technology and eventually removed the emotional importance of the human experience, where through cloning and other scientific processes like genetic engineering, they found themselves with no way of breeding and became a dying race. So they contacted us to use the stock of our DNA in order to replenish their species and create hybrids to continue their line and culture. So when a person is abducted, the greys don't have the same capacity of emotion, of empathy to recognize the pain they are causing when they abduct us. So when we look at their behavior, we call it evil or sinister. But they apparently have good well being intentions, it's just from our perspective they appear malevolent.

And so in some few hundred years there wont be any more greys left, just the hybrid lineage that has been continued thanks to the adding of our DNA with theirs - a whole new hybrid race will exist. And this is what the governments are aware of and why they wont disclose it to the public, because it would interfere with their race's survival.

You can then logically understand how we would then have the similarity of DNA to allow a hybridization between our two races since they're humans simply from another reality.
edit on 30-12-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

Not so, actually my good sir. It has been said that the greys are a human race from a different reality - one of billions, trillions of parallel realities.

OK then I can not fight a trillion realities

And over time their civilization focused only on technology and eventually removed the emotional importance of the human experience, where through cloning and other scientific processes like genetic engineering, they found themselves with no way of breeding and became a dying race. So they contacted us to use the stock of our DNA in order to replenish their species and create hybrids to continue their line and culture. So when a person is abducted, the greys don't have the same capacity of emotion, of empathy to recognize the pain they are causing when they abduct us. So when we look at their behavior, we call it evil or sinister. But they apparently have good well being intentions, it's just from our perspective they appear malevolent.

Trillions of realities why us, why do they need more then one human if they want our DNA. I still stand on my point that their DNA and ours are different, so I find it hard to think they need ours unless all the realities are the same, but it seems they are not if they evolved as grays. They might be as close as chimps are to us and that does help much either.

Is this your speculation, belief or you see that as fact?
edit on 30-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

OK then I can not fight a trillion realities

Wait, why would you want to fight any reality??

Trillions of realities why us, why do they need more then one human if they want our DNA

Who can say what process of elimination they went through to choose us, that's not something we can comprehend. However, you could approach it in the same way one might pull a leaf off a tree simply because they were close to it as they walked by and then the leaf is wondering of all the hundreds of leafs, why it...

I still stand on my point that their DNA and ours are different

But you have no idea what their DNA actually is in comparison to ours so it appears that you're assuming based on a hardening of belief then actual reasoning. Only apply logic to what you know, not to what you don't. It's not logical to assume they must be of too different of DNA to us because they're aliens, because you really don't know their story, their origins to make a basis for that. To simply say even if they are humans from a different reality, that their DNA would most likely be radically different, remember humans from Africa all the way to south America can breed and there's still over a hundred thousand years of separation that still exists between ethnicity. So humans from a different reality shouldn't have any genetic difficulties breeding with us.

so I find it hard to think they need ours unless all the realities are the same, but it seems they are not if they evolved as grays. They might be as close as chimps are to us and that does help much either.

All realities are as different as they are similar, some very moment to moment, others drastically to the grey's extent. It's not that all realities exist on the same linear time we ourselves experience. The past and the future exist all at the same time, right now - in the now present. That's current physics for you. And within every moment of the 'right now' the future of this reality and of let's say the greys reality, have just as much capacity as we do to influence and change what will occur at every and any moment. It's not a linear fate. Since they exist as humans now, and not as some race millions of years ahead, but perhaps many thousands, what reasons would you have to conclude they wouldn't be able to cross bread with us when they most likely had similar origins or perhaps even a civilization similar to ours thousands of years ago.

Is this your speculation, belief or you see that as fact?

When reading the books from both Barbara Lamb and David M. Jacobs and a few more sources, the evidence speaks for itself.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wait, why would you want to fight any reality??

fight the logic...lol

I still stand on my point that their DNA and ours are different
To simply say even if they are humans from a different reality, that their DNA would most likely be radically different, remember humans from Africa all the way to south America can breed and there's still over a hundred thousand years of separation that still exists between ethnicity. So humans from a different reality shouldn't have any genetic difficulties breeding with us.

You are suggesting all these humans evolved about the same time frame then too, right. Then yes the DNA would be close enough, but why do they need ours again if they are close and why do they need more than one person to get our DNA, you do not need to farm it.

When reading the books from both Barbara Lamb and David M. Jacobs and a few more sources, the evidence speaks for itself.

Any evidence other than these books?

edit on 30-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You are suggesting all these humans evolved about the same time frame then too, right.

I don't think that's for certain or has to be. Humans living in realities very similar to us will be by that fact very similar in time frame and history, those whose reality exist in the many trillions that come into being birthed from the many different choices and circumstances will then have a very different time frame and history - allowing all the similarity and differences tat exists inbetween. In fact, it could be just to through in some fun speculation, that they actually are taking the DNA from other human realities, perhaps some similar to ours and some not so - we cant know what they re doing except for the small part we know they're doing here to us. They could very well be retrieving DNA right now from millions of realities.. who knows.

Then yes the DNA would be close enough, but why do they need ours again if they are close and why do they need more than one person to get our DNA, you do not need to farm it.

Does it not make sense to have variety? The more stock you have the more variation of the gene pool you can play with. Imagine if their lines were so thin that their gene pool needed 1/3 of all the 7 billion of us. Perhaps they're close enough that they can interbreed with us, but not close enough to only need a handful of our genetic material. The fact of the matter is, they are here abducting us in very large numbers, and they are making hybrids. Choose to follow this narrative or don't. The point is, their behavior demonstrates they need our DNA and this story makes sense in this light.

Any evidence other than these books?

I doubt you would subscribe to the evidence i would accept, but if you're interested - check out Bashar channeling on youtube talking about hybrids
edit on 30-12-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Does it not make sense to have variety? The more stock you have the more variation of the gene pool you can play with. Imagine if their lines were so thin that their gene pool needed 1/3 of all the 7 billion of us.

I guess you missed my point. They would not need to harvest DNA they would just need one DNA strand then they could Replicate it, so there is no need for more than one human to do that. Come in grab one human move on to the next realm.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That's ignoring many accounts of the greys hybridized method of extracting sperm and directly injecting it into an alien female and injecting alien sperm into a human female. They seem to be growing babies through the same process of intercourse or at least penetration that's performed on earth, as well as some lab grown babies that are shown to abductees as the man or women's child is floating in a container in stasis. This may point to the fact that the simplicity of only needing one strand of DNA from an entire species isnt what they're after, but something much more deeper.
edit on 31-12-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You are suggesting all these humans evolved about the same time frame then too, right.

. . . check out Bashar channeling on youtube talking about hybrids

Much of what I've learned comes from listening to Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow, and he warns against taking channelers seriously, because the secret government uses technology to dispense disinformation to the minds of people to mislead the public. I don't know how we can discern what is truth and what is not when it comes to channeling.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's ignoring many accounts of the greys hybridized method of extracting sperm and directly injecting it into an alien female and injecting alien sperm into a human female. They seem to be growing babies through the same process of intercourse or at least penetration that's performed on earth, as well as some lab grown babies that are shown to abductees as the man or women's child is floating in a container in stasis. This may point to the fact that the simplicity of only needing one strand of DNA from an entire species isnt what they're after, but something much more deeper.

So with this much physical contact and alien bukaki going on, why is there still no physical evidence? You can detect if someone was pregnant. There is zero evidence of any of this.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Is this not the primordial battle that has always been around ? About inferior beings trying to take over superior ones (us). I know this is against popular belief that there are such things as aliens and they are amongst us and superior to us.

Due to their elusivity they must be beings which are interdimensional.

If we are dealing with beings that come and go without being seen , then it must be subtle intelligent entities up to no good; the abductions themselves taking place on a subtler level (nonetheless real enough)

You could call them many names : interdimentional, alien, demons, intelligent spirits.

The plot seems to be that we have what they do not have and they want it.

The defence used to be human natural defences : functioning on all cylinders. Sadly, we have lost this balance and created gaps in our psyche which are being exploited. The takeover is very visible as you can see hudreds of dehumanised people around you every day.

All I am saying is that it is a primordial battle that we seem to be losing due to our failure to use all human faculties.

edit on 1-1-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Thanks for your kind words, I can't see how I've made a positive impact on ATS, but thank you anyway. And I think you were right to have reservations about the possibility of improper motives - there are many, amny people who will spin a line just to get attention, or even worse to seek fame & money. Some people who have had genuine experience in the realms of weird can be corrupted by the desire for fame & fortune off the back of what they've encountered, so it's always wise to be on guard against such charlatans. Hopefully I've reassured you I'm not one of them.

As for my parents, well they're still at it I'm sorry to say. I genuinely try to avoid contact with them as much as possible, because I've gotten very sick of the subterfuge, the snide & subtle mockery, the sleight of hand by which they deliver preternatural comments to me personally, all the while pretending to my wife that they're the perfect parents. I can recall so much crap from them, and it's still going on - I live my life effectively as a hermit, because there's a heavy hand of oppression on me. That's why I said I want to contact an investigator, perhaps someone who can dig out suppressed memories with hypnosis, because these days, as a Christian man who tries to do his best, I can only interpret their behaviour as an outgrowth of some form of occultic order, which definitely has Nazi sympathies, and is likely Satanic in its true nature. Because there's an element of state involvement, at least in terms of MILAB, I have no idea if I'll ever get to the bottom of it. I mean, come on - they claim I was genetically engineered by the military in some sort of occult experiment. Try sitting across the dinner table on Christmas Day when that's gnawing the back of your mind with every single word being exchanged... I end up in a state of what I can only call 'temporally affective cognitive dissonance', simply because it's impossible to go through the ordeal of contact with them, if fully linked up knowledge of everything they've indicated is in mind, while being expected to play happy families. I have to enter into playing a role when we visit them, just to keep up the charade, which we all know is going on right under our noses, although not out in the open. If it were out in the open, I'd simply have no contact with them, but as things stand they've intertwined their lives around mine (& my wife & kids), and there's no escaping their influence without an impossible rift developing between myself & my wife. It's a testament to their skill, in that my wife sincerely doesn't know anything of the charade, except for the few 'strange' comments she's heard (which she wasn't supposed to hear) & cannot explain rationally (so she ignores them).

It's seriously messed up, and I am truly at my wits' end about how to continue. I do think hypnosis will be of value - but I have major trust issues, as you might imagine. Thus, I cannot foresee any investigation into my case, without my being absolutely certain - from a spiritual as well as logical point of view - that I can trust the person I'm bringing into my confidence. I'm starting to think it's time for me to create a timeline, so that there's a baseline documentation of the various 'weirdnesses' which have punctuated my existence. The problem is, that all this occult oppression, the devious comments, the strange engineered circumstances, the preternatural fu%$ed-upness, leads the 'victim' to the point at which they appear self-obsessive & irrational. I know, because that's how they've chosen to proceed when I got too close to calling them out.

Anyway, as I say, I'm a Christian man, but it's been so well-crafted that I daren't even bring this stuff to my church-ey brothers and sisters, because it literally is too dark a rabbit hole for most of them to consider even looking into, let alone walking into alongside me. I wouldn't want to put them through it, for the most part. I do think it's worth reaching out to their opposite numbers - the 'good guys', the spiritual secret service - but who are they? I know they exist, but I don't know how to contact them. They occasionally walk by with encouraging comments, timely & clear, but the contact is never as open as I wish it would be. I receive guidance & reassurance in dreams & visions, but it's getting to the point at which I sincerely need a friend to go through it with me & explain/ point out where it's safe to tread. The ground around my feet is full of occult landmines, I have researched how these things work, but it's a never-ending battle. And my earthly guides, my 'parents', are leading me down wrong pathways in a never-ending loop of misdirection.

I trust in God, and that's where I'm at. I love my wife & children, and that's where I'm at. I'm confused by the motives of those who were supposed to be my shepherds, but I have come to terms with the cold, hard fact - that I can't seek acceptance in their arms. And that's where I'm at - with curiosity on how to proceed, and faith that it will work out right in the end, even if the battle is near-impossible in the meanwhile.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That was a very detailed account. Curious how others will respond.

My view is that you may be over-rating the "occult" environment you say is around you. Very few make it to advanced stages , the rest remain just harmless pawns.

I said you made more positive impact on ATS than me because your score testifies this.

I have just changed my avatar and hope it will be OK. I have stopped at the belt and no nudity but not sure if OK with ATS Overlords.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My point was if they just wanted DNA they would only need one human...hehe

Trading sperm leads us back to the sticky wicket of whether we are common species to do that, or not. This would then suggest they are us and we are them in either multi-universes of us or they they seeded us on this planet. All our information is only based on possible abductees, and in this case one would think abductees would not need to see or know anything about this alien secret process much less given a lab tour. I would also think there would be alien DNA all over the place for us to get to if this was happening, but there isn't any, so it is hard to jump on the ban wagon as of yet on the complete lack of physical evidence backing any of this up. I think we all have crazy dreams too, doesn't make them real though, well I hope mine never come real...hehe

edit on 1-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

That was a very detailed account. Curious how others will respond.

Not much to respond to. The man is troubled and we can not do anything about it. As a skeptic that is about as far as I would go with this situation since we will never have anything else other than he personal account of the situation with no facts, empirical data, or evidences to support his claims.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm going to be naughty and quote myself from THIS thread:

We are all possessed. What do you think the soul is?

Most of the time these entities lay low. Illness can bring them to the fore. They thrive on extreme emotion.

Or, if you're brave, get a voice-actived digital recorder and put it by your bedside. Sooner or later you're going to catch them whistling.

Incidentally, ET/ED/EBE? One and the same. The only difference is the label.

They whistle. They're associated with owls and the colors purple and blue. They rape.

I think that's enough for now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join