It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: EnPassant
According to Jacobs they are waiting for 'the change'. Everything will be overturned and a new world will emerge. It is in this new world that they desire power.

When you see a bunch of first graders do you desire power? I do not buy it because to be that advance to just get here they would be well beyond anything we could provide them, even fun.

They are technologically advanced but not spiritually. We have something they want. A rapist would have interest in first graders!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I wonder why they've waited so long. After all, they've been here for thousands upon thousands of years.

By now, you'd think the hybrids would be in the majority.

Well if they only came 70 years ago maybe not, but ya I agree. I would think any aliens would be machines anyways since self replicating machines could spend billions of years traveling the galaxy collecting data for a species long gone, and that would also explain crafts that appear too small for life to be on them.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

They are technologically advanced but not spiritually. We have something they want. A rapist would have interest in first graders!

Boy that is a lot of understanding of something we haven't been able to communicate with.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Resostone

Disagree. Surely, the only thing that proves is that we are far closer related to things we previously didn't expect to be closely related to?

Why do you think a donkey and a horse can make a mule offspring, and a monkey and elephant can not...lol and it isn't size.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Disagree. Surely, the only thing that proves is that we are far closer related to things we previously didn't expect to be closely related to?

Why do you think a donkey and a horse can make a mule offspring, and a monkey and elephant can not...lol and it isn't size.

You were 'proving' that DNA on earth must be drastically different to any DNA on any other planet, by saying that humans and plants share 50% of DNA.
I was merely pointing out that your logic there, cover it up with sarcasm or any jokes you like, is stupid.
Now, i will return to the same question: is it impossible for similarly-patterned DNA to homo sapiens to exist on a planet with the same conditions as Earth necessary to grant homo sapiens, or a similar species, life?

This time, try responding without making a fool out of yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This time, try responding without making a fool out of yourself.

Lol really? Your other post was hard to understand were you were going with it, so sue me.

There is no "similar" planets, there is no billions of years of "similar" evolution, and there are no homo sapiens like species on other planets. With trillions of different lifeforms on earth over the last 4 billion years why would you think that life would be close to here? Also when you look at earth and all that goes into what makes earth as it is, it's a hell of a lot more than just a rock the size of earth in a Goldilocks zone.

edit on 27-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: kwakakev
Humans are one species that have undertaken a whole range of breading programs for various reasons. I am open to the ideas that other species have been undertaking breading programs with humans and other creatures throughout the galaxy and greater universe.

If "To Serve Man" was indeed a cookbook, then there's no simpler or more delicious way to do so.

That's exactly what came to my mind. With a little bit of garlic powder...

One type we don't want in our galactic neighbourhood, is the one that would be serving us up as some species' culinary delights

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I think we are underestimating humanity here.

Intelligent aliens would take one look at this place and say "Yeah, no thanks."

So, therefore, that means only the stupid ones would try to take power.
Stupid can't win in the long term.

We are unbearably weird.
So weird, that we are borderline full-time chaos-spheres en masse.
Ergo, we are simply too volatile and cannot control ourselves, much less be controlled by others.

I think we're safe.

Don't flatter yourself. You're overestimating humanity. Jacobs is right on the money, his interviews with abductees come to the same conclusion as the other important researchers:

Budd Hopkins. Jim Marrs. Dr. Karla Turner. They all say the same exact thing.

You're lying to yourself if you think there is serious alien abduction research that points in a different direction.

You know, when I saw this thread, I had high hopes for this discussion, I just read the book, and it was absolutely a significant, important book. In fact, I'd be hard-pressed to name a more important book available to the public.

But now that I've read seven pages of this thread, I'm sad to see the level of idiocy that prevails. I don't think there was a single informed response to the OP from any of these people. I shouldn't be surprised, I guess, as with most topics, people here are long on opinions and very short on knowledge.

And that's why this is happening, people are too scared and foolish to accept this situation is true, let alone have the will to try and stop it.

So nothing will stop it.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Think skinwalkers. We are just meatbags.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Boy that is a lot of understanding of something we haven't been able to communicate with.

I don't know if we are connecting with "them", but I think they've been communicating with us for some time now - using light.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I read this book. The author doesn’t really know what the aliens are doing ultimately.

But according to his findings they are on a crash program to socialize hybrids amongst us.

And according to this book there’s a hell of a lot of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

Mr. Jacobs, according to what I read in the book, isn’t advocating the extreme negative ideas of a Karla Turner.

Though he does speculate that this may be a sinister program but he, and that's why I respect him him, doesn’t speak dogmatically about what their up to ultimately. He gives his findings assertively, though, and declares positively there is an alien hybrid socialization going on, on a wide scale basis.

edit on 27-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I wish these alleged Aliens would hurry up and take control while there is something left to govern. Maybe they will have more luck sorting out the Middle East and accommodating all the refugees associated with our proxy wars.

End of the day its not alien invasion that scares the bejebus out of me its people like Obama, Trump, Clinton, Cameron and our current political establishment.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

Your perception of "humanity" is probably the one that isn't capitalized, and for damn good reason.

Just because it's a bipedal monkey-descendant doesn't automatically grant one proper status as a HUMAN BEING. That designation is given to though who have been able to transcend their animal imperatives, and since you started off your post with a personal jab at my lighthearted attempt to diffuse the severity of fear (which runs high in lower human-primates) you, yourself have proven you might not qualify for the aforementioned Title of Designation.

Keep trying though, and next time, leave your arrogant self-glorifying Male Ego in your pants.

You'd be surprised what you can achieve once you overcome that Territorial Imperative, Son.

Anyway, nice day for chest beating, have at it.
I've long since given up any interest in attempting to work with your kind.

Enjoy the Jungle.

edit on 12/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edit, par for the course

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Just because it's a bipedal monkey-descendant doesn't automatically grant one proper status as a HUMAN BEING. That designation is given to though who have been able to transcend their animal imperatives,

Wait what? What does it take to be a human being? I afraid I might not like your version...hehe

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What does it take to be a human being?
You must endure the ordeal of Bene Gesserit with the gom jabbar, of course. Only a human will survive.

Indeed, you may not like it.

edit on 12/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You must endure the ordeal of Bene Gesserit with the gom jabbar, of course. Only a human will survive.

Indeed, you may not like it.

No I would not, especially if there is dripping spittle involved too.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Moisture is life.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join