It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: JackHill

You can question the 'methods' used by some researchers,

Not only can you question the 'methods', you can also show how the 'methods' used are entirely worthless.

but you cannot explain the patterns, specialy in times where the internet or cable TV didn't exist.

The 'patterns' are readily explainable since you have 'researchers' using questionable and worthless 'methods' as you pointed out in the first part of your sentence. No need to bring up cable TV.

And no, you cannot blame the 'TV and books', generally people isn't that stupid.

heh...

And no, not every detailed account was obtained using hypnosis techniques.

No, they were obtained using questionable methods.

Here is the thing with hypnosis. At one time hypnosis was accepted by main stream psychology as a legitimate technique for recovering blocked memories. Because of that, Abduction researchers began using hypnosis as well and all the "researchers" were bragging about how many people they hypnotically regressed. Later on when psychology established that hypnosis was entirely useless as a memory recovery technique, the abduction researchers started claiming that some people freely recalled accounts. But the real problem is that it doesn't matter since you don't necessarily need to put someone under hypnosis in order to lead them into remembering something that's false. It really comes down to the researchers questionable techniques in general, as you pointed out. Hypnosis isn't the real issue, its the "researchers".

....and "memories recovered under hypnosis" is absolutely 100% the foundation of every claim made by abduction researchers, which is why abduction research has failed so miserably.

lol, you just ignore the vast amount of cases where hypnosis isn't applied and people just describe what they experienced. Non-human humanoid beings had been observed by hundreds around the world. It's not my fault you're uninformed on the subject. And no, the patterns cannot be explained because the 'methods' used by the investigators, the patterns are deduced after listening to the witnesses. In any case, point your accusatory finger on the witnesses, sigh.

I mean, I just gave you a personal example, my father and his friend lost track of time and space for several hours just before seeing a 'light' coming from the horizon. Again, the same pattern, over and over again: a 'light' around/in the sky/etc, lost of time completely unexplainable, being in a place and not remembering how you got there, oh and yeah, it happened at TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. Some others are able to remember parts of the missing time, WITHOUT hypnosis. Oh but no, we just gotta to ignore those folks because, you know, there are 'bad' investigators around (??) and you know, there are TV and books and, well, they just read some cheap sci-fi and are just confused (??), or well, hell, nothing seems to explain these cases, so uhmm, yeah, f* it, they're just lying... Nope, try again.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: JackHill
Yep, the usual suspects ridiculing the whole subject, as usual.
Some subjects are so ludicrous that they're deserving of ridicule...

Yes, there are aliens abducting human beings. Yes, they are NOT human. Yes, there is obviously an agenda behind. Yes, hybrid beings have been created.
Prove it.

A vast amount of testimonial evidence, multiple victims involved at the same time, landmarks, skin marks, and corroborating witnesses, it's pretty overwhelming. Oh yeah, I forgot, 'I wantz a piezez of the shipzes and the alienz' dna'z if not sh* the f* up plz'.

Sorry dude, it's not a laboratory, you don't control the variables. Don't take it wrong, I'd love to see some physical 'alien' artifact recovered for analysis.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I agree, but we also reach the point of why. Why would a advance alien race that can do all of this and more want to? Seems like a lot of work around goals that would be obsolete for them with the level of technology they would have, so really little need to do it at all. I think about the time an alien race comes to us they do not need us or our planet for anything that they can do just as easily on their own.

Speculating in the 'why' is interesting, but some people seem just to discard the whole subject because 'I can't understand the motivations'. It's like when they say 'oh but the distances in space are so long, they cannot reach here, because we cannot go there, so it's all fake; you cannot hybridize with aliens from other parts of the Universe, because we cannot do it, ergo it's impossible'. I mean, seriously? Isn't our own history as species a perfect example on what technological revolution means? One thing is analyzing the phenomema, another completely different is to try to make sense of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This is why I said you would have more luck with a grape vine and human hybrid than an alien human hybrid because the alien would have zero common DNA with us.

How could you possibly know that, have you chatted with the little grey fellas?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So with this much physical contact and alien bukaki going on, why is there still no physical evidence? You can detect if someone was pregnant. There is zero evidence of any of this.

There have beed several cases where the fetus is extracted around 2-3 months after conception. No trace left behind. A miscarriage is always the supposed culprit, but hey, the fetus isn't to be found anywhere near!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

No need to, when it comes to DNA there needs to be a common ancestor between two species to get a hybred. I'm not sure of your question though, are you asking why do I know their DNA is different?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I mean, I just gave you a personal example, my father and his friend lost track of time and space for several hours just before seeing a 'light' coming from the horizon. Again, the same pattern, over and over again: a 'light' around/in the sky/etc, lost of time completely unexplainable, being in a place and not remembering how you got there, oh and yeah, it happened at TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. Some others are able to remember parts of the missing time, WITHOUT hypnosis. Oh but no, we just gotta to ignore those folks because, you know, there are 'bad' investigators around (??) and you know, there are TV and books and, well, they just read some cheap sci-fi and are just confused (??), or well, hell, nothing seems to explain these cases, so uhmm, yeah, f* it, they're just lying... Nope, try again.

I believe you but you said "completely explainable" for the lost of time, and "lights" were seen, sounds like a UFO, but not much to suggest aliens.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well if there is such thing as "they", it is not necessary for them to adjust to our habitat. Two reasons.

1. they have never left and were original inhabitants of the planet and we are the hybrids or the new species that adapted to life here.

2. consciousness can be applied to earth`s biological/mechanical body...like in the film "the earth stood still".

Don`t know about you but for me it is not so hard not to believe this is possible. I`m actually quite fond of the "they live, we sleep" concept. I mean it would explain a lot of things if true..

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No need to, when it comes to DNA there needs to be a common ancestor between two species to get a hybred. I'm not sure of your question though, are you asking why do I know their DNA is different?

I always have to laugh at the "experts" who tell us that alien human hybridization can't happen, when it has been happening for decades now.

I guess the aliens never got your edict that it was impossible, fella.

Lol, and why is it always the people who tell us aliens aren't here who insist they know exactly what aliens are capable of?
That seems more than a little delusional.
edit on 4-1-2016 by trueskepticnumberone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: trueskepticnumberone
I always have to laugh at the "experts" who tell us that alien human hybridization can't happen, when it has been happening for decades now.

Lol, and why is it always the people who tell us aliens aren't here who insist they know exactly what aliens are capable of?

Lol really, that is rich.

So Humans share 90% DNA with Chimps and our DNA is not close enough to make a hybred. Humans and cow 85%, chicken 65%, Bee 44%, Yeast 18%...and so on

So what happens when a alien with 0% like DNA try to make a hybred with humans?

edit on 4-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So Humans share 90% DNA with Chimps and our DNA is not close enough to make a hybred. Humans and cow 85%, chicken 65%, Bee 44%, Yeast 18%...and so on

Lol, that is rich...now you're telling us about alien DNA.

Why is it always the ones who haven't even figured out that aliens have been here for decades are the same geniuses that can tell us all about what aliens can do, and what they are, right down to their DNA?
What a joke.

And by the way, the word is "hybrid"', Mr. Science. Maybe we could take you more seriously if you knew what words you were using.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Why is it always the ones who haven't even figured out that aliens have been here for decades are the same geniuses that can tell us all about what aliens can do, and what they are, right down to their DNA?
What a joke.

And by the way, the word is "hybrid"', Mr. Science. Maybe we could take you more seriously if you knew what words you were using.

Why do you need to be rude in ever post?

I'm not telling you about alien DNA. What I'm saying is if life is not related then the DNA is different. All life on earth is related because all life comes from a common progenitor. What this means is aliens would need to be related to us in the not too distant path to create a alien/human hybrid. If they did not come from our progenitor then all their DNA is different than ours. I'm not trying to suggest what that is, just that it would not be like ours.

If they are 100% different DNA then why would they want a hybrid in the first place?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

There's nothing wrong with what he's said he's just made a perfectly good point. Also, I can't see why 'figuring out' that aliens have been here for decades (something you can't prove) makes you qualified to say what their DNA make up is (I'm guessing you haven't taken samples and had them tested so it's also something you can't prove).

What a joke.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So with this much physical contact and alien bukaki going on, why is there still no physical evidence? You can detect if someone was pregnant. There is zero evidence of any of this.

There have beed several cases where the fetus is extracted around 2-3 months after conception. No trace left behind. A miscarriage is always the supposed culprit, but hey, the fetus isn't to be found anywhere near!

Yes, and there is no trace of this actually happening either.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I know there is like 15 million but I do not see them taking over America. They are some mean ass picking machines though that border on super powers, so they do have us beat there.

Alien information comes through the changing atmospheric condition that belongs to our own Nature.

The atmosphere = the protection of life on Earth.

Occultism...science converts the atmosphere for scientific gain, and never cared less about how the human or natural being on Earth was changed or attacked...occultist mentality itself.

Forming the UFO takes away the natural body of our atmosphere that keeps life as an organic presence healthy and healing....we begin to show the signs of our own cell deterioration...called our holy bloodline...blood changes and then it also begins to leech from our natural cells.

Humans attacked by alien spirit manifestation show that the metal that is normal to blood and plasma function...iron is changed in our body....and it converts into a metallic substance. Whilst the human is attacked by the signal they go through the agonizing cellular change...and then demonstrate to the public that occultism is destroying our life.

Scientists of the occult poo bah everything humanity has to say...they infer their superior intelligence can do anything they want, whenever they want...for their own organizations support them.

Psychics have their third eye image and chemical brain reaction changed...called psychic vision.

The ancients called the holy vision CHRIST spirt and angelic beings. VI = 6 and SION the 'Christ'.

The ancients knew that if you changed the heavenly body...evil manifested as VI 666....a held constant that alters the psychic vision and also human mind/spirit and body and blood...already known because it happened to the ancients.

Psychics advise the NASA bs artists that they are going to get attacked in America....because America is studying all UFO release bodies...as a worldwide attack. They have a feedback program where they are bringing all of the radiation encodings created elsewhere into the american continent and their own atmospheric body is recording fake/artificial alien sounds.

Their atmospheric condition changes and they are notified by the amount of increased natural disasters and also a produced coldness...being near the poles and the ice melts trying to keep america safe.

Psychics warn their own Government and the Government ignores the warning.

When the attack happens, it is not Alien....Alien is a manifestation and demanifestation of increased radiation interactions....you therefore get naturally attacked by the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well if there is such thing as "they", it is not necessary for them to adjust to our habitat. Two reasons.

1. they have never left and were original inhabitants of the planet and we are the hybrids or the new species that adapted to life here.

2. consciousness can be applied to earth`s biological/mechanical body...like in the film "the earth stood still".

Don`t know about you but for me it is not so hard not to believe this is possible. I`m actually quite fond of the "they live, we sleep" concept. I mean it would explain a lot of things if true..

Ignorance itself.

Do some research and you find evidence that ancient human beings natural to Earth lived millions of years ago.

They did science as their archaeological evidence demonstrate....and just like modern day scientists they manifested the alien UFO attack in our natural atmosphere....they did it by converting the nuclear crystal of stone.

The ancient origin attack that destroyed origin Earth...was re-established by them and the alien radiation continued to attack Earth....eventually it subsided. But whenever a bs occultist did scientific stone conversion....such as levitation for building...the UFO remanifested as did the spiritual attacks.

If aliens were our Creators, why is it that they attack our DNA...and the DNA advises that it is changed? FAKE and false information.

Ancient UFO scientific manifestation also disappeared, and the constant attack dwindled so that only a few UFO witnesses happened over a 1000 year period.

Suddenly when new occultism is praticed and new stone nuclear conversion applied....the UFO forms in a huge attack as witnessed......how come...isn't it evident itself?

Human beings whose self experience of spirit is the experience that allowed science to be psychically and spiritually thought about from a human beings own conscious and spiritual journey.....the ancient review supports this reality...do some research yourself about how science was first correlated from a human being's psychic practices.

Human males have always believed that they "know it all", their own information attests to this review. They have always believed that they can create/invent, whereas by factual evidence they destroy natural evolution...and take us into an old unevolved radiation heated signal...by removing the healing/coldness of radiation as an evolution.

Look at the data before you make a review.....for of course aliens have been here before, for human beings did science before.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
Do some research and you find evidence that ancient human beings natural to Earth lived millions of years ago.

How does evolution stop? We are 6 million years separated from Chimps, so when you say human like millions of years ago that to me is like saying evolution stopped when it came to use and "them".

BTW what evidence. Millions of years ago would still have evidence all over the place, but it is not there. Do you think if we were wiped back 2 millions years that all of this on earth would disappear in 10 million years? If you said 2 billion I would agree that it would be hard to show proof, but millions naw we would see it.

They did it by converting the nuclear crystal of stone.

So why can't we do the same, what is it that prevents us from doing the same? This would all be science not like it would be hard for us to figure out.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

How does evolution stop? We are 6 million years separated from Chimps, so when you say human like millions of years ago that to me is like saying evolution stopped when it came to use and "them".

BTW what evidence. Millions of years ago would still have evidence all over the place, but it is not there. Do you think if we were wiped back 2 millions years that all of this on earth would disappear in 10 million years? If you said 2 billion I would agree that it would be hard to show proof, but millions naw we would see it.

They did it by converting the nuclear crystal of stone.

So why can't we do the same, what is it that prevents us from doing the same? This would all be science not like it would be hard for us to figure out.

What is the age of nuclear dust.

How much of that age is used every day for fuel consumption and then work out how much time you have removed as evolution from the natural cooling of radiation.

Radiation does commence as a heated body and scientists themselves stated that it has taken billions of years of cooling for energy to be replaced in out of space from the heated release itself.

Did you ever consider how much evolution you were removing?

How old is crystal fusion...are you close to actually removing the fusion of crystal itself as coldness.....I would do a study on this circumstance for I would theorize that you must be close to this outcome...maybe it is the evidence you need to persuade your own persons that you are destroying Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join